The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 1: The Mesmerizing Emerald

Patricia Paradise was your average teenage super heroine. Sitting in the corner of the darkened newsroom with her long shapely legs up on the side of her desk, the glow of the Mac’s light washed over her face. Dark brown hair tied back in a pony-tail that extended just down her back.

Her beautiful nineteen year old face stared intently at the monitor, dark eyebrows furrowed over a delicate, but serious expression. Normally sensual lips pressed tightly together in concentration. Clear blue eyes scanned over the screen and a pointed finger traced the words as she read along. She was dressed in a pastel blue dress shirt, open at the collar, and black slacks. None of which did anything to hide her slim, attractive figure and large, well rounded breasts. A perfect, young nubile body.

Her follow-up story on the recent rash of electronics burglaries filled her screen. It was almost ready for the copy editor, but she couldn’t help feeling she was missing something. Some clue she’d overlooked. A facet of the case her reporter’s instincts missed.

Almost six in the evening, the university newsroom was only marginally active. Her computer was the only one on at a bank of about fifteen. The managing editor’s office light was still on and she could just make him out working at his desk through the smoky glass window. Nearby, the fax machine was spitting out information, and a few other students were working at the other end of the expansive room.

From the door off to her left Mark walked in and, seeing her, made a beeline for her. She heard his steps and turned with a warm smile as her expression lightened. A beautiful, angelic greeting.

Mark welcomed her smile with one of his own, and a nod of his head. Then he bent down to kiss her lightly on the lips before pulling out a chair from the next computer and dropping into it. Slightly taller than her, at some 5′11″, Mark had rugged comic-book hero features: short, wavy brown hair, blue eyes, a sharp jaw, and a well defined muscles showing through his clothes. Mark was also working on the burglary story with her. It fell into their laps because one of the heists occurred at their university.

Pulling himself closer to her, he brought a finger up to rest against his lips, and lowered his eyelids for a second before looking up again. “You know,” he started, lowering his hand, “I’m beginning to think this thing is a little bigger than we at first thought.”

She cocked an eyebrow slightly, while placing her hands behind her head and leaning back in her chair, inadvertently thrusting her breasts outwards.

He continued, “Let’s recap the activities in the last month: six apparently flawless thefts at electronics manufacturing plants; two pharmaceutical distributors losing a great variety of supplies; three bank robberies; break-ins at four private homes of wealthy scientists and electronics engineers; and finally here last week, at the universities’ computer and science labs, a number of research papers were stolen. In all the instances the M.O. is the same, none of the guards were killed or even hurt, but none remembered seeing anything. Even those found unconscious had no sign of physical assault or being drugged. Also, none of the criminals were ever caught on camera or seen—except when they wanted to be. This included them posing vainly in front of a security camera at the end of each heist before escaping scot-free.”

Tricia reached over to the computer’s mouse and a few clicks later a picture of the four thieves appeared on the screen. Caught in colour from a home security camera. Four extremely fit, athletic women all dressed in black clothing, except for one. The three in black had skin tight fabric masks that completely covered their heads and hid any telltale signs of identity. They stood posed with black canvas bags over their shoulders.

The fourth woman wore a light emerald coloured costume. A tight fabric looking similar to Lycra, it flowed across her voluptuous and shapely body. Breasts almost too large and perfect to be natural with a plunging neckline going down past her breasts. A gold chain, attached to a huge, sparkling emerald, rested in the crevice of her cleavage. Dark green gloves extended halfway up her forearms before tapering off to points; around the gloves were four inch long, thick, dull jade coloured bracelets. A wide dark green compartment belt, reminiscent of Batman, surrounded her slim waist, and a long green cape and dark green knee-high boots completed her costume.

Her face and neck were covered with a skin tight vinyl mask, shining like the rest of the material, but it didn’t cover her hair or ears. Beautiful flowing blond hair fell down around her shoulders, catching the light of a security lamp. The mask was also cut away to reveal her full glistening red, smiling lips. Finally, the light sparkled in her small green crystal earrings and in her almost phosphorescent green eyes.

“Now, " Mark finished sizing the emerald lady up and broke again into Tricia’s thoughts, “how does someone dressed like a super criminal break into places with state of the art electronic surveillance and security guards, but not be seen?”

“She must have changed for the camera,” mused Tricia. “There’s no way she would have got away with that gawky get up.”

“Well, I dunno, it is kind of attractive,” he said quietly, his eyes drinking in the blonde’s image. Tricia shot a glance at him out of the corner of her eye and he coughed hastily. “I haven’t heard anything more from Sunburst, incidentally, but I assure you she’s working on it. If she finds out anything more, I’ll let you know instantly.”

“Sure,” she smiled. Mark was completely unaware of her dual identity as the blonde super heroine Sunburst. The teenage heroine who had appeared in the city’s newspapers for the first time a year ago.

Patricia, Amazon Princess of Paradise Isle, had come to America on a scouting mission ordered by her mother the Queen. On arriving, she found herself falling in love with the culture and their ideals. However, these ideals were always in danger from an undercurrent of evil that seemed to flow through the world. To protect those ideals, and in the end also protect the secret Paradise Isle, she had decided to stay and become the crime fighter Sunburst. Still a small time super heroine, she strove hard to one day reach the success other super powered crime fighters had achieved.

“Anyway,” she paused to yawn, leaning back and stretching her clenched hands behind her head. This time Mark didn’t miss her breasts rising on her chest. She noticed his wide eyes locked on her chest through her own lidded eyes, and smiling slyly, she pulled her feet down to the ground and leaned toward him. “I think we’d better continue this at my place, don’t you?” She looked eagerly down at his lips as he started to answer.

[End Chapter 1]