The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 12: Interrogation

An hour later the screen before Patricia finished its endless pattern and disappeared into blackness. Thirty minutes into the session the hypnotic kaleidoscope had been replaced with images. Of her, of Emerald, and many more people and places she both knew and had never seen. False photos that had been manipulated to enhance her new memories.

Still the headphones continued as Tricia lay in the darkened area, her eyes closed softly as the voice instructed her. The dim lights, from the adjacent area where Emerald and her assistant sat at a computer desk, reflected off Tricia’s oily smooth skin. A perfect, healthy body.

Mark was long gone. The breaking of his will was much easier than Tricia’s, and they no longer needed to condition him further.

The assistant finished punching keys on the computer. “The subliminal video and audio hypnotic stage three have been completed, mistress,” said the assistant, reaching down and handing Emerald a small microphone.

The recorded voice in Tricia’s head stopped, dropping her into an endless pit where she longed to hear the female voice again. Emerald watched and waited. A look of worry tinged with sadness crept over Tricia’s face.

“Who am I?” asked the Emerald over the microphone to Tricia.

Yes! Tricia’s mind embraced the voice; it had returned. The same voice that had been whispering to her and loving her.

In a wide awake voice Tricia responded matter-of-factly, “You are Cynthia Emerald of Paradise Isle. My mistress and goddess. I am your personal slave. I live only to serve and obey your every desire.”

“Good,” purred Emerald. “Now, my love, who are you?”

“I am,” continued Tricia almost robot like, “Princess Patricia of Paradise Isle. Here, in America, they know me as Patricia Paradise. I am also known by the people here as the super heroine Sunburst.”

“And what is your mission?”

“I was sent to America to covertly aid my mistress Emerald in her quest to take over their minds and enslave the nation for the use of the amazon’s of Paradise Isle. I masquerade as a crime fighter, but really aid criminals when I can.”

“What of the Queen of Paradise Isle, what is she to you?”

“She is my mother, who betrayed our cause and intends to work on the side of the Americans,” said Tricia coldly.

Emerald turned off the microphone and returned it to the computer board. She looked to her assistant before speaking. “Perfect. Wipe her out and return her to her new life as our willing servant and minion.”

Emerald smiled, hands falling on her hips, she breathed in deeply. She had done what shouldn’t have been possible. She had brainwashed one of her own people.

[End Chapter 12]