The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 18: Emerald Fills the Void

In the underground cavern that served as Emerald’s new lair, Eclipse lay in her new black uniform on a plush couch. Looking extremely disgruntled, she lay with her arms crossed on her stomach, her legs propped up on the end of the couch, and eyes closed. She felt totally frustrated.

The goddess Emerald, and Eclipse’s mistress, entered the room. She noted immediately the tone of Eclipse’s mood, which she fully expected by now.

Emerald stood by the sofa, looking Eclipse up and down with unashamed eyes, taking in her every sensual feature that her new costume promoted. “Well done, my love, a few more brutes like those you brought in this afternoon and we’ll be ready.” Eclipse opened her sorrow filled eyes.

Emerald motioned for her ton sit up. Eclipse swung her creamy bare legs to the ground. She sat up, propping her head up with one hand using her elbow on the couch arm.

Emerald sat down and placed an arm around her, turning and then drawing Eclipse to her. They hugged warmly. “What’s wrong?” she asked Eclipse sensitively. They remained in each other’s embrace.

“Nothing,” said Eclipse like a sulking child. But everything was wrong. She’d tried all night long, wearing out her slaves, but never finding true satisfaction. Sexually frustrated was definitely how she felt. “Nothing,” she said again stubbornly, her bottom lip trembling as if she was about to cry.

“It’s okay. Come with me,” Emerald said gently. But first she leaned forward, their full sensual lips pressed warmly together. Eclipse felt a little better already.

Emerald rose, her gloved hand holding Eclipse’s as she led her like a child into the next cavern. A wall was constructed near its back with a narrow door.

When they approached it, Emerald opened it slowly, and brought her within. She closed the door leaving them in darkness.

A few seconds passed before Emerald threw on a light switch. An expensive luxury bedroom sprung into existence. A massive, round king sized bed dominated the centre of the small cavern. Eclipse eyed its grandeur with the wonderment of a child. It wasn’t the sort of thing you’d expect to see in an old rocky cavern.

Emerald led her to the bed, and they stood in each others strong embrace. Each looking at the other’s stunning beauty. In unison they could no longer control their emotions—they kissed eagerly.

Emerald and Eclipse undressed each other. Each fondling and touching the other, as they knew they wanted to be touched; unimpeded by male fantasies of pleasure or demands. The last of their costumes slipped off. Now Cynthia and Tricia stood admiring their combined attractions.

They both fell back onto the bed, rolling in each other’s arms, breasts pressed snugly together, kissing softly. Their emerald pendants tinkled together as they rolled.

When they stopped, Tricia found herself on her back. Cynthia was lying on her side pressed up against Tricia, kissing her mouth, and taking in her sweet scent. Cynthia’s hand snaked down directly and slowly massaged Tricia’s clit, gently moving back and forth across it.

Yes! That was wonderful, truly wonderful, thought Tricia. She felt like she was sinking further into the soft bed, giving herself easily and totally to Cynthia.

A moment later Cynthia went down on Tricia. Her dexterous tongue bringing her to a leisurely, but incredibly intense orgasm a half an hour later.

When it hit her, the green lightening of the orgasm filled Tricia with the power of a nuclear explosion. Her body spasmed uncontrollably. Ecstasy beyond all she had previously imagined. The wave of pleasure seemed to fill every cell of her being. Her open dilated eyes saw nothing but the images without form that existed in her mind.

When her convulsing subsided, a feeling of contentment and peace flowed through her as blackness swam up to enthrall her. Yes, that it was it, she smiled. That’s what had been missing: Cynthia.

Cynthia sat up on her knees and watched Tricia’s placid sleeping features. “Poor, girl, but you had to find out for yourself first. Only I can satisfy you now.” Smiling she lay down beside Tricia, an arm laid protectively across Tricia’s stomach. She fell asleep against the warmth of her slave’s perfect body.

[End Chapter 18]