The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 2: A Private Moment

Standing together in Tricia’s bedroom, Mark kissed her softly. Their lips barely touching as they connected. His hands slid up her back, holding her with strength, but without force.

Her hands were clasped behind his back as they each drew towards one another. Neither of them really aware of the darkened bedroom around them.

One of Mark’s hands continued up her back and he slid her fabric hair tie down and let it fall to the floor, freeing her long, wavy brown hair. They worked their way slowly to the single bed beside them. Mark carefully reached down and pulled her sweater up and over her head.

They barely broke for the moment it took to do it, then their mouths snapped back together hungrily. His tongue exploring deeply into her mouth as she undid his jeans and started to tug them off. But then stopping to reach one hand into his underwear, where she gently grabbed a hold of his erection and slid her hand up and down it as it continued to grow.

He was by no means idle. Hands behind her back again, he unsnapped the catch of her bra, pulling it aside and letting it fall to the floor. Her massive breasts fell free; perfectly rounded, with small brown nipples. The firm breasts needed little support, almost defying gravity.

He broke free for a gasp of air as he pushed her gently into a sitting position on the bed and knelt down on the floor before her. With a hand holding her side, his lips moved toward a breast and he began to kiss it softly.

Then sucking on it as he reached down with his other hand. He opened her jeans and tugged them out from under her, along with her soft cotton panties. She lifted herself over the bed slightly, arms out in a “v” as the rest of her clothing left her.

He stood back and up and stripped off his jeans the rest of the way, along with his underwear.

Meanwhile she lay back in the bed and pushed her long perfect legs beneath the covers and pulled up the sheets. She continued to hold up the end of the sheet, waiting for him to get in.

Mark slide in and they began to kiss again, as if they hadn’t let off. Eyes closed, their soft, wet lips sliding over one another. Mark lay up on one elbow, his arm behind the back of the pillow. She, flat on her back.

Mark’s free hand at first held the side of her head as he kissed her passionately, then it made its way down to her voluptuous breasts. In turn, slowly making concentric circles around them as her nipples hardened. Circles that moved slowly towards the centre to play lightly with her nipples.

Their minds filled with the carnal thoughts as the temperature in the room rose. His hand worked its way down, tracing its way along her tight, firm stomach and then through her small bush to its destination. Already moist, she moaned softly within his kisses as his single index finger began to brush softly and slowly back and forth over her clit.

Mark’s kisses moved to her neck, down it, and back up to her ear. His tongue entering her ear and slowly, swirling about. She moaned again as a second of his fingers joined in the motion below; slightly faster, but equally as soft.

Mark shifted, pulling his arm out from under Tricia’s pillow and stopped the stroking with his other hand as he moved over top of her. With his arms out by each side of her head, they continued to kiss.

Then slowly he pulled back and his kisses meandered down her neck. On to her chest, his head soon vanished beneath the covers while she held them up.

His hand returned almost stealthily to her clit, as he kissed around her shapely breasts. He held himself up on one hand, sitting slightly back on his knees. He could imagine her moist lips slightly parted, her lidded eyes moving slowly as he worked her with his hand and mouth. Kissing and sucking on a breast, his tongue played with her nipple as his mouth enveloped it.

Then he continued moving down, kissing her well defined stomach, all the while continuing the rhythm and movement of his fingers below.

Moving further back, he smoothly lowered himself between her legs. Scrunching up his legs at the bottom of the bed as his arms slid beneath her rising legs and cupped her ass. His tongue, controlled and almost to a point, moved within the shady darkness to its prize. Slowly it moved back and forth, picking up the movement his fingers had left off.

Tricia’s hands went to his head; her nailed fingers grabbing the sides of his hair—flexing—holding again—letting go—repeating. Her breath had long since increased—her chest moving faster. Sweat built along her fine features.

He felt the heat worse. The taste and smell of her filled him. He ignored it all as he worked on.

In time, the eventual soreness of his tongue came, the urge to break off and swallow; to cough or stretch. He persevered.

He could feel her starting to tighten up. First her clit; hardening slightly beneath the onslaught of his tongue. Her whole body beginning to prepare for the moment as her breathing further accelerated and her hands began to clench harder at his hair.

She could feel it coming. Steadily moving towards her through the darkness of her mind, but forced to wait for it like the delayed rush hour train. A train that didn’t look it was going to arrive, until it suddenly blasted into the station.

She cried out with a large gasp as the orgasm exploded up into her mind. Her legs gripped tightly at either sides of his head as her hands pulled painfully at his hair.

Her back arched as she let out another loud moan. Her hands letting go as her fingers all splayed out—her legs pressed down and extended full out at the bottom of the bed—her toes pointing the way as a ripple blasted its way through her muscles.

He continued to work. Almost smiling, he shared in the result his of efforts. His tongue strove to stay on target as she shuddered from side to side and her pelvic region rocked before him.

The tremors began to subside. Slowly he stopped as she quaked and quivered, one of her hands returning to slowly lift his head up.

Hot and extremely sweaty, he moved up the bed; wiping his mouth on a corner of the sheet before appearing at the top. He too gasped for air, but for entirely different reasons than her.

“I love you,” he said softly as he kissed her; her taste on his lips.

She returned his words, “I love you, too.” Her eyes closed in rapture, an expression of pure pleasure and relaxation on her face.

He lay down beside her, working an arm under the pillow and she turned towards him. Now with him on his back, she lay on her side. Her arm lazily draped across his chest. Her breasts pressed against his body, a leg over his beneath the covers. His arm near her back, the other flat by his side.

They lay there for a long moment. Time passing as their breathing synchronized. Her hand started to drift down towards his relaxed penis, but his hand carefully intercepted it. “Not yet, my love, relax. Enjoy it,” he spoke softly.

Exhausted she didn’t resist as she sunk deeper into the moment. An aura of contentment and safety that permeated every part of her being. The thought of him watching over her, protecting her. She felt extraordinarily safe, even knowing the truth about her own super powers.

Ten minutes later, his mind drifting elsewhere, her hand resumed its original intention. His penis had started to harden before she even touched it. Just the feeling of her soft, feminine hands, with the clear, long white tipped nails trailing their way down to his penis, set his mind in motion.

She gripped it lightly, thumb and fingers wrapping around it and slowly began to pump up and down it as the blood flowed within, making it solid again. She started out slowly; which to his mind was an irritation. Fast and regular, and the sooner the better his mind pleaded within.

He shifted up on to his side, turning her onto her back as he leaned again on his shoulder. This time from the other side. On her back she continued to pump with her opposite hand from him as he kissed her feverishly. Her soft, full lips met his and opened without resistance for his tongue.

He pulled away sharply, looking down the bed as he bent and started kissing her neck. The bed cover had receded. Gazing down he could see her hand working on his penis and his excitement increased. He watched her long nailed hand moving methodically up and down his shaft, the pace quickening along with his heart beat.

Then he returned to kissing her mouth as she pushed him over and onto his back, letting go of his penis she mounted him across the stomach. He looked up past her perfect breasts, long dark hair dangling seductively over them; a thin layer of sweat covering her body. “Now it’s your turn,” she said as she worked her way backward under the covers, pulling them up and back to his chest level. His hands dropped to his sides, his eyes closing as he felt her shift her way down the bed on her knees.

Below, she pulled her hair back and over a shoulder. A hand gripped hold of his cock while rubbing it lightly before she guided her parted lips down. Her warm, moist mouth encircled it as her hand moved to its base. The sensation hit him instantly.

The soft lips worked faster up and down his shaft, her tongue often sliding around or against his cock. The pressure built within him.

Far less time than it took for her, the wave of the orgasm smashed through him as his body clenched and he exploded into her mouth. He could hear her gag and then resume as she sought to contain the flow. Even so, she continued to work, until finally he relaxed and his erection subsided.

He quivered slightly as she withdrew. Up and out into the air, she pulled a wad of tissues from a box near the bed, and spat out his cum.

Wiping her lips clean, she got of the bed, and tossed the wad in a basket. Then pulling a few more tissues, she reached back in the bed and gently cleaned his cock off. She tossed the tissues the way of the basket again.

Then she retrieved a small towel set out nearby. Using it she dried herself between her legs, appearing a little too vigorous for his mind.

He lay there in the after glow with eyes half closed, feeling it fill him. Then feeling her breasts against him as she kissed him softly on the mouth, and moved snugly up to him to lay her head on his chest—her hair falling around him. She hugged him tightly and then fell asleep moments later with the rise and fall of his chest.

[End Chapter 2]