The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 23: Lessons learned in the back seat of a car

The manager hadn’t liked Tricia’s story, but he didn’t have time to call in a new barmaid. So she was on.

Stanley sat hunched over his fifth drink. He hadn’t touched it in ten minutes. He just sat there, staring into the bar’s back wall mirror. Watching the few patrons move about in the room behind him. A hit-of-the-minute pop song played quietly on the ceiling speakers throughout the room, and the murmurs of the conversations were too low to be interesting.

He heard one of the barman bid good-bye to another customer along down the bar. “Good riddance, yourself,” Stanley mumbled without looking.

Then a warm female voice was greeting the other patron, asking if she could get him anything. When the man stammered a smiling “no”, Stanley looked over and down the bar’s length.

A raven-haired enchantress was walking towards him. A customer friendly smile on her sensual lips. A very, very attractive woman. Sharp piercing blue eyes on a picturesquely beautiful youthful face, and a magnificent body hardly disguised by the nondescript barmaid’s uniform.

He quickly straightened up in his seat, drawing himself to his full height and trying to expand his shoulders out a little. He was in luck, for he thought he’d hit on all the barmaids already. A new one and a new chance. He downed his drink in a large gulp, imagining how strong and handsome he must look with his stylish maneuver.

“Can I get you another?” her soft feminine voice inquired. He looked her up and down like a piece of meat. Perfect full lips. Breasts straining under her shirt’s fabric. Fabric that stretched nicely around them. A nice waist, but although he couldn’t see her legs, he imagined them long and smooth.

He lowered his voice as far as he could. “Sure, doll, " his face unconsciously screwing up a bit as he tried to impersonate, badly, several movie icons simultaneously. Holding the expression, he described a complicated drink he was sure she’d never heard of.

She nodded smiling and then moved off to the side and quickly mixed his drink beneath the edge of the bar.

She placed it neatly down on his coaster, her jet black glossy nails stood out on the shot glass.

He downed it quickly. The drink burned his throat. He stifled off a cough, his eyes watering. Finally hissing and then breathing in sharply. “Good, good,” he managed to say through clenched teeth. “Another.”

She deftly produced another and leaned forward more this time as she placed it down on his coaster. He could see right down her top between her breasts where a green emerald pendant lay. Damn he wanted to be that jewel. She leaned back and he looked up into her smiling eyes. Alright, he thought, she likes me!

Unfortunately, she walked off to take care of a couple who approached the bar’s opposite end. “Shit,” his shoulders sagged slightly. He downed his drink quickly and signaled for her return.

A few minutes later she came back with a smile and fetched him another drink. “What do you do for a living, uhmm?” she asked him in idle conversation, wiping the bar with a wet cloth.

Time to impress her, he thought. “Stanley. My name’s Stanley Williams. I’m an advertising executive. I was here for the big television/movie conference.” Suddenly he didn’t feel too good. He felt a queasy feeling in his stomach. Oh great, he thought, I hope I don’t puke on another chick.

Tricia noticed his discomfort, but didn’t show any signs as he continued in his falsely deep voice. He didn’t realize his voice was slurring, or that he was starting to make large, broad gestures as he explained the high point of the last day.

It wasn’t until he slid off the seat hard onto the floor, the liquids sloshing nauseatingly in his stomach, that he realized he was drunk. “Wwhhhaaaa,” he sat looking around on the floor. His raven-haired beauty came around the bar and helped him up easily. “Ssstrrronng ain’tcha,” he managed, his tongue feeling thick in his mouth.

He couldn’t manage to work out the distortion of the voices around him. She was saying something to somebody and then she was walking with him out of the bar. The world slide around him as they walked, a myriad of coloured shapes and lines that twisted painfully in his vision.

Suddenly he felt like he was falling, down into a dark, deep abyss. The small light of a tunnel above twirled away from him.

* * *

A warm feeling began to grow in his arm. Expanding like a fire it started to zip through him. His eyes opened. He felt totally awake, his limbs almost energetic and his heart rate picking up. The faint, lingering feeling of his nausea left him.

He was staring up at a low, thinly covered carpeted ceiling. He couldn’t remember how he got there. Actually, he couldn’t even remember where he’d been. Something about a bar, he raised a hand to a sweat covered brow and noticed he was naked. He looked down at himself. He was lying in the semi-darkness of the back seat of a small car. His legs were cramped at one end, one bent down off the seat onto the floor. Outside he could see the cloudy sky and a parking lot light.

“Ah!” his head snapped to the left. A long haired naked woman knelt beside him in the cramped foot area. He’d never seen her before in his life, as far as he could remember anyway. He knew he would remember a body like that.

Tricia placed a small syringe into a case and lowered it to the ground. She moved up and onto the seat. Then she worked one leg in-between him and the back of the seat, the other just barely resting on the edge of it, and knelt over him.

He pulled his hand away from his head slightly. A small trickle off blood trailed from a needle mark on his arm.

Still straddling him, she sat up higher. One hand holding on to the top of the seat back, she stared down at him intently. “You needed the shot to counteract the rohypnol in your system. Don’t worry about it, you won’t remember this later,” a look of arousal on her features as she spoke.

He didn’t think things were going exactly as they should. He didn’t like it at all.

She bent forward. As their lips met his, the thoughts melted away. He reached up and began to fondle her large jugs as they dangled against his chest.

Ten minutes later, he came inside her with a weird emerald light emanating from a necklace dangling before her breasts.

She was right, he didn’t remember any of it. Consciously, that is. He left the next morning with plans to promote a new selection of comic book videos and movies to his distributors.

[End Chapter 23]