The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 29: Hog Tied

Eclipse awakened from her artificial sleep. For a long time her mind had been blank as sheet of paper. Then somehow, she found herself dreaming of Mark.

First she became aware of the cold, hard rocky earth beneath her. Then of the bored voices nearby. Flat on her stomach, she could feel her hands and feet drawn up behind her back and tied securely. She wore a thick leather collar which also joined the knot behind her.

She was securely hog tied with a tough, itchy rope. Worse, a leather gag was also tied around her mouth forcing her to breathe through her nose. She could feel the large leather bit stuffed in her mouth. She was still in most of her costume, the little there was of it, but her power belt and magical lasso had been removed.

She had underestimated Emerald’s power again, allowing herself to be enthralled and then ensnared by her radiant eyes. She dreamily thought about them, but stopped quickly, mentally shaking her mind clear.

Her face on its side, she opened a eye slowly. Just a crack. She was on the ground in the HQ room. By the meeting table two of Emerald’s minions, blonde and brunette ladies in body tight cat burglar suits, sat talking quietly. Something about all the fun and revenge they’d have with people when Emerald was in charge of the country.

Eclipse shifted on her to side, getting the girls’ attention as her breasts literally pushed their way through the thin straps that made up her bra. The sight was enough to make the girls’ eyes bug out.

Eclipse moaned softly, wriggling slightly while her eyes fluttered weakly open. They watched her eyelids waver and then close again, her head collapsing as she fell back to sleep.

The two girls looked at each other simultaneously. They could see their desire mirrored in each other’s eyes. “You know, " began the blonde, “Emerald won’t be back for another hour. How about we have some fun with her special little pet?” The other nodded hungrily.

They turned Eclipse over, one grabbing hold of her under her knees, the other under her arms, and they lifted her up. Quickly they hauled the gorgeous heroine over into a side room and placed her on a long flat operating table. The room was dark except for the light coming from the open door. Then the brunette kicked the door shut and the room plunged into darkness.

Eclipse’s eyes were open again. but they hadn’t yet adjusted to the darkness. She was lying on her back uncomfortably. Her hands behind her back and legs lying to one side since her feet were drawn up to her back because of the binds.

“What the,” mumbled Eclipse in her gag as she noticed a small green dot of light on the ceiling. Trying to determine where it was coming from she gazed around the ceiling. Strange, she thought, it appeared to growing. Getting bigger and bigger. As it did, it seemed to be changing. No longer a dot, but instead a green spiral, spinning leisurely on the black ceiling. Around and around.

Eclipse never had time to notice that her plans for escape had melted away. Instead her attention was focused on the gentle spiral on the ceiling. As it grew larger and larger, it appeared to be moving closer and closer to her. It was so peaceful as she seemed to float upward, moving into its embrace.

[End Chapter 29]