The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 32: Restoration

Mark shifted in the seat in Dr. Victoria Berry’s waiting room. An expensively decorated, but sparse, area with the most recent magazines neatly arranged on a glass table in the center of the room. Nearby, behind a counter area, an attractive, young secretary was talking quietly on the phone.

Dr. Berry was a psychologist and licensed hypnotherapist. Mark had only been to see her a few times to help him remove the traces of Emerald’s programming; that being his desire to obey her unquestioningly.

He mentioned it to Sunburst when he interviewed her about a recent extortion attempt she had foiled. To his surprise she became very interested in Dr. Berry. He gladly told her how trustworthy Dr. Berry was, and wholeheartedly recommended her to Sunburst. It was his fault she was captured by Emerald. He couldn’t believe Emerald had controlled him enough to get him to trap Sunburst and subdue her with chloroform.

Now, over in Dr. Berry’s private office, Sunburst was going through a more lengthy process than he did. So, he’d agreed to accompany her for safety. At these times she would be vulnerable, especially if a criminal got wind of it.

This, now her tenth visit, would be the last one of her lengthy sessions. The details were really sketchy about what Dr. Berry was doing, since Sunburst didn’t appear to want to volunteer much information to him.

As for his own life, it had been almost two months now since Tricia broke up with him. Which was all he ever thought of now. Her. The look of her, the smell of her, the things she said and what they used to do together. It was like there was big junk of her trapped inside him and he couldn’t deal with it or get it out.

But he was trying to learn to deal with it. It was just that her reasons for breaking up with him didn’t pan out. They just didn’t make sense. One minute she’s crazy about him, the next she’s telling him she’s all messed up inside and needs some space. She’s the one who needs a shrink, he thought, not Sunburst. God, if only he had her instead, but that was impossible. He wasn’t Superman. He was just an ordinary guy.

Thoroughly depressed, he sighed and sunk deeper into his chair.

[End Chapter 32]