The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 34: Emerald’s Return

“Five,” Sunburst heard Dr. Berry say. Sunburst’s eyes opened. She stretched automatically, feeling refreshed and relaxed. The last thing she remembered was staring at the crystal, but the room was now lit and the crystal no longer glowed. She turned to Dr. Berry as she sat straighter in her chair.

Dr. Berry smiled warmly at her. “How do you feel now?” she asked Sunburst.

“Fantastic,” Sunburst returned the affectionate smile. “I feel completely like my old self now. I can’t begin to tell you how thankful I am that you’ve helped me. Those few weeks I was with Emerald seem like a foggy dream. Almost like it wasn’t real. Now that the tampering Emerald did is gone, I can get back to some serious crime fighting.”

Dr. Berry got up and walked over to her desk, and leaned back against it, her bum pressing on the edge. Her arms folded as she looked down at Sunburst. “If you experience any relapses or feelings of the false criminal attitudes, please make sure you come back and see me.”

“I will,” Sunburst’s smile widened. “Don’t worry, I’ll be okay.”

* * *

With Sunburst gone, Victoria sat at her desk completing her notes on the last session of the day. When her door opened she looked up with irritation since her secretary hadn’t knocked.

However, the woman closing the door behind her wasn’t Victoria’s secretary. In fact, it was probably the most stunning blonde Victoria had ever met. Dressed in a beige overcoat, black nylons and shoes, her curly blonde hair bounced around her head. A sensual flawless face without any sign of blemishes, wrinkles or scars. Sharp blue eyes, and full sensual lips.

“Yes, can I help, you?” asked Victoria.

The blonde walked up and sat in the chair opposite her desk where Sunburst had been. Crossing her perfect legs and cupping her hands around one knees she smiled mischievously. Her large, natural breasts strained beneath the overcoat.

“I believe you already have, Doctor. Sleepy time, Victoria.” With Cynthia Emerald’s last words Victoria’s eyes fluttered closed and her head tipped forward as her whole body went limp in her chair. Her body quaked and a smile of absolute pleasure swept across her features.

“Yes, Victoria, remember. Remember the pleasure I’ve given you. The pleasure I will give you again,” said Cynthia. She watched Victoria’s eyes moving beneath their lids. She knew the scenes that were replaying in Victoria’s mind, breaking down her will, and ensuring her total obedience. “Now,” she continued, “has the reprogramming of Sunburst been completed?”

“Yes,” Victoria spoke in a dreamily, quiet voice. “All the criminal programming you originally instilled in her has been removed and all her natural, super heroine instincts have been returned or recreated. The Patricia/Sunburst personality is completely restored.”

“Good, " smiled Cynthia, “very good.” She licked her lips watching the entranced hypnotherapist. “Last time I over estimated her love for her boyfriend, but that won’t happen again. If at first you don’t succeed, change it back and start again. Is it time to divide and conquer?” she asked.

“Yes,” Victoria’s lips barely parted.

It was still early in the evening. “I think I have some time,” mused Cynthia. She stood and paced over to Victoria’s desk, then leaned down and pressed the intercom. Speaking calmly she said, “Lock up and come in now, slave Barbara.”

A moment later, the secretary came in. Dull eyes devoid of free will and inhibitions. The short, lithe woman shut the door and moved calmly to the centre of the room and undressed slowly and provocatively. Eyes closed in a dance that came out of her dreams just for Cynthia.

When done, she stood perfectly still and waited. A peaceful small, round face under short, brown hair. A small, petite body with breasts that seemed overly large on her light frame; small flat nipples waiting to be animated. It was a pale white body that saw little sun.

Emerald’s eyes glanced at the wild and untamed pussy. She pursued her lips and looked back to the exquisite Victoria. “Who first?” she laughed.

[End Chapter 34]