The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 5: Emerald Eats a Snack

The cat burglar nodded curtly, removed the headset and earphones from the unresisting girl, and then left. The brunette swayed on her feet; her shoulder length curly hair moving freely. Soft, dull amber eyes that saw nothing before them beneath their thin, curved eyebrows. Kissable lips on a well defined face—not thin—but not fat either. A body frame that showed of her love of exercising and sports. It was a pleasant teenage figure with breasts fairly well developed.

Emerald walked casually up to her prey and stopped, tugging her right glove slowly off. Shiny long, red nails on her smooth, perfect hands caught the light. She reached up and slowly caressed the youthful face with the back of her fingers; the girl’s eyes closed slightly, a half-lidded expression enjoying the caress. Her rational mind was completely suppressed by the drugs and the subliminal audio tape that had been played to her.

Soft, young blemish free skin, admired Emerald. “Wonderful,” she purred. She reached down, and taking hold of the girl’s hand, led her over to a couch and sat her down. Then she sat down just beside the mesmerized girl. Emerald had placed her so that they faced one another.

Emerald reached down to her chest and pulled up the gold chain hanging around her neck and lifted it up over her head. Holding it up in the air by the chain, she let the emerald jewel swing freely between the two of them in the girl’s line of sight.

Almost magically it lit up from within as she swung it slowly from side to side. “That’s right,” her quiet seductive voice encouraged the girl’s glassy eyes. “Just watch the beautiful gem swing from side to side. So beautiful and soothing. Let it take all your worries and cares away. Side to side. So beautiful and warm. You can feel it can’t you, so warm and perfect?” The girl’s head barely nodded. Even in her drugged state her eyes locked perfectly on the gem, following it from side to side.

The gem’s swing started to slow, moving less and less. “Just keep watching the gem. You’ll find it takes all your tension away. It makes everything better. Let go of resistance. It only makes you tense. You don’t need those bad things. Let them go. Let yourself go—into the gem. Fall into its beautiful green depths.”

The gem stopped, hanging straight before the girl. Emerald began to spin it there, twirling the chain back and forth with her fingers. The girl’s eyes froze on it. Glassy and wide; pupils fully open and receptive to its sparkling light. “You’re going to experience pleasure, pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. You know you want that. To be with me. You’ve always wanted it. To be loved totally. As only another woman could love you. All you need to do is look at the gem to remind you how good you feel and that you must always obey the gem or you won’t feel this way ever again. The gem is your mistress and so am I.”

She returned the gem around her neck, the light from within fading. Perfect, she thought, the tape’s subliminals had prepared the girl’s mind easily for her hypnotic induction. Coupled with the drugs in the girl’s system, her mind was completely open to suggestion.

Tricia blinked suddenly, looking down. For a moment she too had fallen under the spell of the gem. I better be more careful, she thought, looking back into the room

Leisurely Emerald stood up and slowly, provocatively stripped. Her cape glided down to the floor, and the rest of her clothes piled up around her. All the while the girl continued to watch the gem she wore as it moved.

Finally all of Emerald’s costume was gone, except for her mask and the emerald necklace glittering from the lights overhead. She was a tall, well built six foot woman of perfection: perfect, flawless skin; massive breasts, round and supple, that amazingly needed little support on their own; a killer waist with wide curved hips; and long smooth legs. She reached back, placed her hands under her long pure blonde hair, and then spread it out along her shoulders.

Smiling with the delight of watching the captivated girl, Emerald reached over and took a loving hold of the teenager’s hand. Guiding her up, Emerald led her towards one of two doors in the opposite wall from Tricia. They went in the right one, after which the sultry villainess closed the door behind them without looking back.

Tricia quickly sprung into the room. Glancing at the desk and its computer, she paused, but decided to follow Emerald for now. She stole quietly up to the door they exited through and could hear faint talking from within. The room appeared to be sound resistant. She decided to take the second door, hoping that it ran parallel.

Entering cautiously she found herself in a control room not unlike a television studio. A dim room with a one-way glass mirror looked into a lit room with a large, comfy looking bed. Emerald had led her prey to stand before the bed. Sheets folded at the bottom and two large fluffy pillows at the top. A large double fluorescent light illuminated the bed, but the periphery of the room was in darkness. It looked like there might be tables or computers around the room, but it was hard to tell.

Tricia could hear the conversation within from speakers before her on the console. She had to help this girl, but first she had figure out exactly what was going on here, so she watched and listened. At the same time the turmoil of the girl’s predicament plagued at Tricia’s thoughts. She couldn’t jump in just yet, not without a bit more knowledge of her opponent.

Tricia caught Emerald’s words starting at, “...right, that’s right. You want to feel the pleasure I can give you. Now you must let me help you.” Unresisting, the girl let Emerald slowly unbutton her top, and then pull it open. Emerald’s hand reached in, worked its way beneath the girl’s bra and cupped her breast in her hand softly. Then she squeezed it, feeling her firm, blossoming youth. The girl watched her new mistress with pleasure in her eyes.

Tricia could see the look of lust in Emerald’s face as she finished undressing the girl. Bra, underpants and socks stripped away easily. The girl was beautiful, but an ordinary, delicate beauty.

“Come,” Emerald motioned for the girl to sit on the bed and then helped lay her back, placing her head carefully on a pillow. Then she pulled the girl’s feet up onto the bed and centered her on it. Emerald gently swept her hands along the silky smoothness of the girl’s finely shaven legs.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled the girl’s chest. Wide eyed, the entranced girl stared up at the gem dangling between Emerald’s massive tits. “Now, you now what I want you to do. Please me,” ordered Emerald. She moved up to the young girl’s head as the girl stuck out her tongue. Then Emerald sat slowly down, her hands resting on her knees as the girl’s tongue found its home.

The teenager stopped momentarily, the unfamiliar taste of Emerald hitting her. Looking up through Emerald’s blonde bush she could see the pendant swinging in the light. She renewed her effort hastily, working Emerald’s clit.

She’d be a while, thought Tricia. Then shook her head angrily. She couldn’t just leave that girl in there.

She stormed out of the control room, returning to the outer lounge area. No one else had returned. The computer still awaited her inspection on the desk. It would have to wait.

Stretching her hands out before her, she breathed in deeply and then concentrated. A second later her hands pushed apart as the familiar gold sphere now magically floated between them. The smokey trendrils zipped out from the sphere, encircling her as the silent explosion of light engulfed her completely.

As the light of her transformation receded, the gorgeous gold and silver costumed heroine came spinning to a slow stop.

Sunburst’s back was to the bedroom door as it soundlessly opened behind her. The naked form of the sweaty and glistening perfect body of Emerald walked out, not seeming surprised to see Sunburst coming to a stop before her.

Emerald walked stealthily over to her own costume, still strewn on the ground where she shed it and picked up her dark green compartmentalized belt. Facing Sunburst’s back, Emerald slowly put it on. A soft click sounded as the belt catch snapped into place.

Sunburst had just finished adjusting her mask when she heard the click. Her head jerked around to see Emerald smiling at her. Instinctively Sunburst backed several feet away from her. Emerald was a sight to behold even for Sunburst, who gasped, almost captivated by the shear magnificence of Emerald’s presence. Wearing her green vinyl mask, glistening pendant, and belt, she stood before Sunburst and smiled provocatively at her.

“Don’t worry, my dear Sunburst, you’re not too late for the party.” Her hand reached up to her necklace and as she did the gem, resting below on a breast, flashed in Sunburst’s eyes.

Sunburst froze, her mind fogging over, but just as quickly she blinked. Her eyes refocused and cleared.

But Emerald was now standing directly in front of her, looking without shame down at Sunburst’s shapely body.

She looked back up to Sunburst’s face. “My, my, what a strong mind you have, my sexy little super heroine, " she flashed the gem again, but Sunburst quickly closed her eyes. “Oh, that’s not fair, honey,” Emerald cooed in the darkness before her.

“I’ll show you what’s not fair,” said Sunburst boldly. And swung an uppercut as fast as she could at where she guessed Emerald’s jaw to be.

She couldn’t help opening her eyes when her blow stopped solidly. Emerald held her hand dead in the air, centimeters away from her jaw. Emerald’s grip was even greater than her own. Sunburst looked at her confused, while Emerald’s free hand touched the gem again and a second flash succeeded in robbing Sunburst of her will again.

“My turn,” Emerald said almost gleefully. Balling her fist, she slammed Sunburst in the side of the head sending her reeling sideways into the wall.

She stumbling from the collision, then toppled over in a ragged heap on the ground, her consciousness leaving her.

Emerald scooped up the limp form of Sunburst in her arms, looking down admiringly at her. The voice of Emerald was the last thing she heard as her mind fled from the pain. “Dear, dear, Princess Patricia of Paradise Isle, you’re not the only amazon running around with a power belt, silly girl. Silly, silly, little...” Arms hanging loosely, Sunburst’s face went slack as her eyes relaxed shut, a soft moan escaping her lips.

[End Chapter 5]