The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 1: Paul’s Plan Begins

Paul sat with his back to the bed post, turning the pages of the city newspaper. On the front page the feature story focused on the new super criminal Vixen. But that wasn’t what he was interested in. It was Cynthia Emerald. But, again, there hadn’t been any more news about her since she terrorized the city months ago.

Paul was by no means your average sixteen year old. Sure, he was fairly small with a slight build, had short, buzzed blonde hair and an acne infected complexion. But he had a little more.

What he couldn’t believe was that he’d somehow slipped through the cracks. Totally forgotten by Emerald and her organization. Beside him Kimberly groaned quietly at the noise of the pages turning. Lying on her back, breasts pressed underneath her and hands up by her head, she slept peacefully. The bed sheets were down by her shapely white fishnet stockinged legs. Which gave Paul a perfect view of her body, since the stockings were the only thing she was wearing. A sixteen year old beauty with a sweet, innocent adolescent face. Long, straight dyed blonde hair ran down past her smooth rounded shoulders to the small of her back. A super model perfect body that had almost completely developed. The maturing figure that filled out in all the right places. Her well rounded ass held his vision for a moment. Its smooth flesh cried out for him to squeeze and caress it.

Patricia Paradise, one of Emerald’s minions, had given him Kimberly. Yes, Kimberly was his girlfriend to begin with, but just because he was a millionaire’s son didn’t mean he could have any girl he wanted. He was still only sixteen

But Emerald had wanted his father’s money, so she sent the gorgeous raven-haired temptress Patricia to enslave his girlfriend. Why? His father, long divorced, was a little eccentric. Their powers of hypnosis and mesmerizing wouldn’t work easily against him, but they knew what would. They had decided to use Paul.

Tricia had kidnapped them while they were on a picnic. Using her natural beauty and her powers of hypnosis to entrance his girlfriend. His basic lust for Kimberly ensured his cooperation. Then, back at Tricia’s apartment, she hypnotized Kimberly further for him, guaranteeing she was his loving, faithful girlfriend.

But with a few command words he could transform her into a lustful nymphomaniac love slave. Totally obedient, believing everything she was told. During her keyword induced trance he could give her simple post hypnotic suggestions to be carried out when she awakened. It had finally allowed him to fulfill his every fantasy.

But there was a price for this. He had to hypnotize his father. He was given a small, emerald ring which fit on his index finger. The idea had always appalled him, but to have Kimberly he would have done anything. Even kill his father, but that wasn’t necessary. With the ring on his hand, he had brought his father to orgasm. By the time his father’s ejaculate spurted free the old guy was already deeply hypnotized by the glowing emerald. Paul made his father an instant backer in Emerald’s company and then erased the incident from his mind.

At first Paul had thought the emerald ring was magical, but upon closer examination with a magnifying glass had shown it to be electronic inside. Tricia had explained to him how it worked. To project a steady soothing beam or an entrancing strobe of light. It could momentarily remove someone’s will, but really it was most useful as an aid in hypnotic induction. She had explained the basics, emphasizing the commands he had to give his father, but he had researched a lot more since then.

Now, he wanted more. The ring was obviously powered by some battery, but the gem looked flawless, so he couldn’t recharge it. Eventually it would be useless. He wanted the large, emerald pendant that Emerald used. Its power would be far greater than his weak ring. He wanted the pendant. That and a lot more.

He placed the newspaper down in his lap and sighed. His eyes drifted around his spacious and luxurious weekend bedroom. Expensive furniture, computers, and toys from his recently left childhood were neatly arranged around the room. But it wasn’t enough. He wanted power. And he wasn’t going to wait to grow up to get it.

He turned back to look at Kimberly’s peaceful, angelic face. Kissable, glossy lips. Her soft breath moved between her barely parted lips.

He bent down and kissed her on the lips. Her eyes opened immediately, readiness and willingness radiating. She turned on to her side, revealing her beautiful 36D breasts. Her small, delicate hand reached up to caress his arm with her long clear shiny nails as he sank down beside her. Continuing to kiss her, his tongue explored her mouth.

As he broke away from the kiss he watched the shear hunger radiating anew in her eyes. “Please me,” he ordered her with a smile and rolled onto his back, his eyes closing. With a toss the paper floated down to the floor.

She pushed herself up and crawled over him, her long hair dangling down around his face as her silky, sensual lips sought out his feverishly. His hands reached back and felt the soft curves of her ass. Then his hands moved down to feel her creamy legs through the fishnet stockings.

On knees and hands above him, she tore her kiss away and moved down along his chest, kissing him softly as she went. His hands swept across her dangling, full breasts as she continued down to her destination.

Still on all fours, her head wavered around his penis. The smell of him spurring her on. The thought of his rich, milky cum that was waiting for her filled her mind.

His small penis before her, she leaned in and kissed it lightly before using her hand to rub it gently up and down. It sprang quickly to life in her loose grip.

Paul could feel his pulse speed up noticeably as he concentrated on her touch.

Holding his stiff rod at the base, Kimberly licked her lips and enveloped his cock, sliding slowly up and down it. A flawless, regular motion. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. Her head bobbing up and down as he watched her through the tangle of her hair.

Three minutes later he could feel himself starting to come. “I must be inside you, slave,” he panted, his pulse racing.

She instantly stopped and crawled back up to him, her glistening wet lips kissing his. Then moving up to his forehead. Below he could feel one of her hands gripping his penis, and then she moved backward, guiding it inside herself. He felt himself slid past her outer lips and into her tight, wonderfully warm, soaking pussy. “Ahhh,” he groaned as she began to rock steadily back and forth on his burgeoning dick.

“Uhhhhhhhggg!” he yelled, his hands reaching up to the sides of her head and clenching her hair. Muscles tensed throughout his body. He felt the immense pressure explode from within him. One mighty spurt followed by a succession.

He relaxed almost immediately, arms falling heavily to his sides. Her perfect movement came to a slow stop. She smiled down at his content face. “Please, master, please me,” she begged with her sensual feminine voice.

“When you wake up I want you to get dressed and leave. Awaken and obey, slave,” he said matter-of-factly.

Immediately her eyes snapped shut and her body relaxed. Then, before she could collapse on top of him, her eyes fluttered open. They glazed for but a moment as a series of instructions finished flowing around in her mind; erasing memories, creating new ones and enforcing her programming. Then her eyes cleared as she looked down at her loving boyfriend.

“I better be going, honey,” she moved forward and off him. “See you later, tonight,” she smiled innocently as she got dressed. She dressed almost bashfully, not aware of the nympho nature that existed inside her. With a small wave and a secret smile she left.

Paul looked up at the stucco ceiling. “Yes, indeed. That super villainess truly underestimated my need.” He sneered wolfishly, his arms reaching behind his head as a plan formed.

[End Chapter 1]