The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 12: Sleepy time for Nympho

Paul crept carefully in through the open kitchen window. He’d quietly cut away the thin screen mesh. He slid soundlessly off the counter onto the floor.

Dressed in his usual white T-shirt and blue jeans, Paul had one more special piece of clothing. A large, bulky gas mask that covered his mouth, nose and eyes. His short blonde hair stuck out at odd angles. The mask obscured his vision, but was absolutely necessary for capturing Nympho, a.k.a. Natasha Higgins.

He could hear a television from an adjacent room and crept slowly around the corner. Beyond he could see Natsha. She was stretched out on her back on a sofa. Her long, silky red hair dangled over the headrest. She faced away from him, her head to the side while she watched the television. From his vantage point he could just make out her long naked legs open in a “v”. It looked liked she was idly fingering herself, but it was hard to tell from his angle.

He moved back around the corner and pulled out the chloroform bottle and cloth. Unscrewing the bottle with one hand, he soaked the cloth thoroughly. He slipped off his shoes without using his hands.

Closing the bottle tightly and returning it to his pocket, he held the cloth open in one hand as he crept stealthily towards her. As he got closer he bent down in a hunch.

Finally, right behind the sofa, he could hear her panting softly. Then his hand zipped around and clamped the cloth over her soft mouth. His other hand braced himself on the back of the sofa to prevent her struggling free.

But it didn’t happen. He heard her moan loudly, but without physical resistance. He peeked over the sofa arm, his hand still holding the cloth tightly. She was rapidly fingering herself with one of her long red nailed fingers. She seemed to be actually moaning with delight as the chloroform drained her strength. She was something alright, thought Paul. Naked except for her bra. A perfect, youthful body.

Finally, with a sigh she came to a shuddering climax and passed out in the embrace of the chloroform.

He got up and walked around the sofa, taking the rag off her mouth hesitantly. She lay at her full length along the sofa. A hand lay relaxed at her bush; her fingers now resting on her clit. A small lacy white bra, which was hardly anything at all, was indeed all she wore. Her face was relaxed and peaceful, but looked totally satisfied with a sweet smile on her full parted lips. Rapture. She had reached her orgasm just as she lost consciousness.

Retrieving a zip-lock bag from his pocket, he put the cloth away. Now he had to mimic the procedures Emerald had used when she enslaved Natasha and created her alter ego Nympho.

He reached forward and snapped the catch on her bra; on hers it was located at the front between her breasts. With a satisfying click he pulled it away to marvel at her breasts. Soft mounds, not large, but definitely worth seeing. He couldn’t help himself as he got hold of one and squeezed it softly. So soft.

Reluctantly he broke off admiring her and moved around to the end of the sofa and dragged her off by her shoulders. His strength strained to its limit, but he pulled her through the living room, and then into the bathroom. He profusely thanked the powers that be that the bathroom was on the first floor.

A tight, practical bathroom with fading blue paint and humidity damage in the corners. Inside he managed to struggle her into the bathtub. A large, old style iron cast tub with four stubby legs. He stretched her out in it, sitting her up at one end and placed her arms on the sides of the tub. Her head titled back to the side loosely, against the blue cermanic tiles.

Reaching to the other end, he turned on the water facet, adjusted the water, and then turned the shower selector knob. The warm water blasted her in the face, washing over her features and glistening against her perfect, flawless skin.

Paul took a deodorant soap bar out of his pocket and began washing her meticulously. If he wasn’t carefully, her pheromones could enslave him before he could hypnotize her into obedience.

Ten minutes and a shampoo later, he was done. The hot water had made the bathroom misty and warm. He turned off the shower selector knob and then inserted the black tinged drain stopper in the tub. It began to fill up slowly.

When it was good and full he turned it off. He stood up and stripped off his clothes, removing his gas mask. Naked before her, he wasn’t much of a man. But soon he would be, in her eyes anyway. He climbed in with her in the opposite side of the small tub.

A dreamy smiled formed on her lips, her eyes still closed, her face relaxed and peaceful. One of Paul’s hands dangled outside the tub as he watched her waking up.

Her eyes opened to look over at him with a tired, but satisfied, look. Her head remained lilted to one side. Her breasts practically floated on the water. She smiled sleepily at him and raised a beautiful manicured hand and reached over and caressed his leg under the water. “Thank you,” she whispered, still feeling the stupefying effects of the anesthetic. She leaned back in the tub, letting her hand fall easily to its bottom by his leg. Her glassy eyes looked at him, but without really seeing the thin, fifteen year old boy before her.

Then he brought up Emerald’s pendant. As it entered Natasha’s line of sight, it begin to strobe rapidly in her face. A mesmerizing emerald light show that mirrored in her widening eyes.

No resistance left in her at all, she let herself be sucked into the hypnotic glow.

Ten minutes later and the super criminal Nympho was loyal only to him.

[End Chapter 12]