The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 13: A drugged snack for Gargantua

Paul had waited till the driver opened the door of his delivery car, then he shot him promptly in the side of the neck with the tranquilizer gun. The poor sap collapsed asleep against the wheel of his car without a struggle.

Quickly in the darkened apartment parking lot, Paul changed into the unconscious man’s uniform. A red cap and a baggy wind breaker jacket. Then, opening the pizza box, he sprinkled over it the powder of a heavy sedative. He donned his own bulky backpack over the driver’s jacket and then headed into the building.

Two minutes later he stood on the twenty third floor of the expensive apartment’s hallway. Plush brown carpeting pressed down beneath his shoes. He rang the doorbell and tried to scowl like a delivery driver.

Anna Hendriks, a.k.a. Gargantua, answered it promptly. Long, brunette hair cascaded down over her shoulders. She was dressed in a thin, white night gown. Tied at the waist, it ended just a few inches further down. Even more tantalizing, it was almost completely transparent. He could see her black supporting bra holding up her impossibly large breasts.

She hardly noticed his stare; she was used to that kind of reaction. But he couldn’t take his eyes off her. Completely forgetting to breathe, his eyes seemed tugged downward. His eyes bulged—she wasn’t wearing any panties. He could see her small, shaved bush through the light fabric.

She took the pizza and gave him the money while he gawked at her. Then she shut the door without smiling or saying a word.

He stood in the hall stunned. “Wow,” he shook his head a minute later. His brain was still trying to come to grips with what his eyes had just shown him.

He turned and walked back towards the elevator. Near the elevator, he veered into the stairwell. Quickly he descended to the ground floor and propped open a door. Just slightly ajar. He took out a small set of wires from his pocket and connected them to the door’s alarm contacts. Then back up the stairs, he returned to the elevator and exited the building. He even waved good-bye to the attendant at the security desk.

Outside he returned the uniform to the slumbering driver and then re-entered the building through the open door, removing the wires and heading back to Anna’s landing.

He stopped in the stairwell of the landing and bending down on one knee he untied one of his shoe laces. But he didn’t re-tie it. Instead, he waited on one knee, hands resting near his shoe’s laces. If anyone entered the stairwell, he was just a guy tying his laces.

An agonizing twenty minutes later, he tied his shoe laces and then got up and walked back to her room. Checking up and down the hallway, he bent down at her door’s lock and took out his tools.

Another three minutes later, and a few close calls, and the lock opened. He quickly zipped in, pushed the door closed with a swing and raced further into the apartment.

A large, 40″ projection screen TV dominated the living room. The TV was still on, an episode of Wonder Woman that Paul particularly liked. The kitchen was just beyond, it’s highly polished counter separating the two areas.

Sitting on the sofa in her transparent teddy was Anna, smooth legs spread wide open. She sat sleeping soundly, her features placid and relaxed. Her head had fallen against the sofa back, her hands out by her sides.

There were also two other girls here. One looked exactly like Anna. Long flowing brown hair and a killer body, but a few years younger than Anna with breasts that were large, but only normally so. She was curled up in a corner of the couch beside Anna. Completely naked except for a black metal collar around her neck. The collar sported a small ring as if to hook it to something. She too looked content in her slumber.

Sprawled out on the floor before Anna was the other naked woman. A voluptuous redhead. She had a metal collar as well. Lying on her back, face to one said, she had also succumbed to the sedative. By her still glistening lips, it looked like she had been in the process of eating Anna’s pussy before the drug had kicked in. On the table, the pizza box was completely empty.

He slung off his backpack onto the coffee table, undid the catches and pulled out an odd looking apparatus. The same type used by nursing women to extract breast milk for their infants.

He stood before Anna and undid the tie at her waist. Pulling away the thin fabric, he again marveled at her feminine perfection unshielded. Massive breasts that could be unnatural, but weren’t. A small waist with well rounded, shapely hips.

He put the device down beside her, then placing a knee on the sofa, he pulled her forward slightly and reached behind her to undo the catch on her bra. A hook, it took a little more effort on his part.

Standing back up, he pulled her bra down a bit to reveal a breast and nipple. What he wanted to do was suck on her tit himself, but that would be a fatal error. Pulling his gaze away, he picked up the cord from the machine and led it to an extension nearby and plugged it in.

Back to the sofa, he placed the suction cup like device from the machine to Anna’s exposed breast. Holding it there, he flicked the “on” switch. A soft hum of an electric motor, and then he watched as a large bottle attached to it began to fill up with her milk.

Amazingly, he watched it fill up quickly. He switched breasts after a few minutes and drained her second one dry. Turning the machine off, he unhooked the bottle. A good 2 litre container of her milk. He went to the kitchen and placed it in the fridge with a smile.

Checking in the bedroom, he found what he was looking for. He went back and dragged Anna’s two drugged slaves into the bedroom and onto her massive heart shaped bed. Then he attached the chains there to the slaves’ collars and locked them. He didn’t know where the keys were, but that wasn’t important.

He came back to the sleeping form of Anna and sat down beside her to watch TV. He’d have to wait, but this was one of his favorite episodes, so it wasn’t so bad.

An hour later, Anna began to stir. Her luscious lips opened and closed and her head turned slightly to one side. But then her body relaxed again with a soft sigh escaping her lips. He turned and then slapped her sharply. The stinging mark of his hand was left brightening on her face.

Her eyes opened weakly. She lifted her head up and looked at him through her drug induced haze. Her lethargic mind just couldn’t figure out what was happening. He casually went to the kitchen and retrieved her milk container and a glass.

Back before her, he leaned forward, held her delicately behind the head and lifted the glass of milk up to her lips. “You need to drink this. It’ll make you feel better,” he said with a smile. He tilted the glass and she drank the cool liquid.

At first it’s coolness cleared her mind, but then a misty film dropped around her consciousness. He watched as her dull eyes became glazed, and then she drank her own milk hungrily. He knew that she was feeling the need growing inside her. The need for her own addictive mind numbing breast milk.

Her soft hands came up to hold the glass herself, her extremely long, clear nails surrounding the glass as she took it from his hand. She was half wondering why she’d never done this before. It was so good. It made her feel peaceful and content. A relaxed languor that flowed through her. She felt perfect.

What her clouded minded couldn’t see was an increased submissive state had been created within her. The special milk breaking down her resistance as it moved through her system. Turning her into a slave, desperate for her own milk. Just like her sister and her first boyfriend had been the first time she had done it to them.

She looked up at Paul with wide eyes, holding the empty glass out to him. A thin layer of milk covering her upper lip. Paul filled it up to the top while she watched with shining eyes.

Three glasses later and she was again lying back against the sofa. Completely lost in the hazy feeling of being totally relaxed, sated and feeling perfect. Her eyes, half closed, watched him lazily as he pulled out the large hypnotic emerald pendant and began swinging it in front of her face. Her consciousness mind conceded easily without any resistance. Surrendering herself she fell into the emerald’s cool depths.

An hour later and another one of Emerald’s minions was his. He left behind the machine for Anna’s new addiction.

[End Chapter 13]