The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 16: Paul’s distraction

About five minutes ago he had been watching television. Content to know that Kimberly was enjoying herself. Then the bedroom door had opened and the naked form of the exquisite Nympho had walked out. He was too busy staring at her perfect breasts that he didn’t noticed the glazed look in her eyes. “What are you doing?” he mumbled as she sensually walked up to him, her hips swaying slightly from side to side. Standing directly before him, he couldn’t help stare at her small, trimmed red bush.

She bent down and with her long red nails pulled his Jean’s zipper down. He watched her hands through her long, flowing red hair that fell around him. Then she reached in and pulled out his already hardening cock.

She stood back up and turned around. Her perfect ass wiggled in front of his face and he couldn’t resist reaching up and caressing it. Squeezing and feeling its softness and smoothness.

With his hands still on her butt cheeks, she spread out her legs and lower herself down to his lap. Just before sitting down, she reached beneath herself and guided his hard rod into her moist vagina.

“Ahhh,” he moaned quietly as his hands went up and fondled her soft breasts from behind. Slowly she began to turn her pelvis around on his cock in tight, slow circles. He reached up with one hand and pulled all her hair to the side of her head and then over a shoulder to her front. Then he leaned forward and kissed her on the neck. Again, if he had been more observant, he would have seen her passive, uncaring entranced face. But he still couldn’t see the glassy eyes as the hypnotized Nympho followed Seducta’s orders.

Paul didn’t care what Nympho was doing out here any longer, nor did he think to wonder what was happening in the bedroom. With her pheromones enhancing his sex drive, all he thought about now was Nympho.

* * *

Kim was sweating incredibly. She couldn’t understand it. She was hornier than hell. More excited than she’d ever been, but she still couldn’t cum. She just couldn’t cum. It was killing her. Her pulse raced and her breathing was rapid. She could feel the edge of the orgasm, but it just wouldn’t happen.

Down on her, Seducta’s tongue stopped moving abruptly. The burst of her own orgasm was blasting through her as Gargantua fingered her from behind. She shuddered, her eyes closed—her open mouth letting a long moan. Kimberly’s hand instinctively went back to continue fingering herself.

Satisfied for the moment, Seducta leisurely crawled up the bed, moving away from Gargantua, who sat waiting patiently. Seducta straddled the young girl’s body and looked down at the anxious, sweaty face. “You want to cum, don’t you?” she asked smoothly.

“Yes, yes!” Kimberly practically shouted, her eyes still closed.

Seducta turned around, hands on her knees and looked at Gargantua. No resistance, Gargantua was swallowed up by the spiraling green emerald eyes. “Please her, Gargantua,” Seducta said simply.

Gargantua moved into the position both Nympho and Seducta had been before her. Her breasts tightly pressed beneath her against the bed. She pushed Kim’s hand aside, and began to eat her out.

Kimberly moaned, her mind screaming for the orgasm to come. Now, now! Her mind screamed.

“I can tell you how you can come,” said Seducta soothingly and innocently.

Kimberly looked up with clouded eyes. “How?” she gasped.

“You have to please me.”

“What?” Kimberly asked, her mind numb with the sensations flooding through her, but without release.

“Yes, trust me,” smiled Seducta as her glowing green eyes ensnared Kimberly’s helpless blue eyes. Then Seducta moved up and knelt over Kimberly’s head and lowered her dripping pussy towards Kimberly’s face. Her small tongue snaked out and began to work Seducta with the same fierceness she had been working herself. Seducta smiled as her eyes closed and she enjoyed Kimberly’s amateur tongue. The sucking sounds as Kimberly swallowed her cum.

Ten minutes later and she was sure Kimberly would have passed out by then. Seducta had come twice and finally dismounted her. Lying beside her on the bed, Seducta whispered quietly into Kim’s ear, “You can cum now.”

There was a pause as Kimberly stopped breathing. Then it exploded through Kim. Her entire body clenched as it blasted its way through her every nerve. A hundred different images and colours swirling through her mind. And yes, with a large gasp she did pass out.

Seducta laughed as she looked down at Gargantua who had stopped. She wasn’t done yet, thought Seducta as she motioned for Gargantua to come to her.

* * *

An hour later, Seducta, or Leslie Reynolds, exited the bedroom. She had showered and dressed again in her blue business suit with mini skirt and nylons.

The coffee table had been pushed toward the television to provide space for Paul and Nympho’s activities. They both lay completely still on the ground with couch pillows under their heads. The naked Nympho curled up on her side, and the clothed Paul curled up around her.

Leslie walked over and knelt down toward the sleeping couple. She gently tapped Nympho on the nose. Her sleepy eyes opened and stared helplessly into Leslie’s radiant green orbs. “Forget being her with Paul. You spent the afternoon inside the bedroom servicing our master’s lover Kimberly. Get up and go shower. Then your will will be your own,” her voice low and seductive.

Nympho stood up, Paul’s hand falling away as she left towards the bedroom. A dressed and also showered Gargantua was just leaving. They said nothing to each other as they past and Gargantua left the apartment without a word.

Outside Gargantua blinked suddenly. “Whoa,” she held a hand up to her head as she lost her balance momentarily. The events of the afternoon formed in her head. At least, the censored version Seducta had created. Gargantua continued down the hall and left hastily, feeling her craving coming on.

Inside Seducta sat down before Paul as the shower sounded. He sighed and opened his eyes, seeing the blonde beauty. He too fell into her eyes before he realized she had used her power against him.

“Master, you will forget being with Nympho this afternoon. You sat and watched television. That is all. Forget.” She reached down and worked his limp penis back into his pants and zipped him up. “Get up and sit on the sofa.” As he did, she pulled the table back into place.

She turned to look at his blank expression. “Awaken, master.”

He shook his head roughly and turned to see Leslie dressed and standing before him.

“We’re all done, master. You’ll find Kimberly recovering in the bedroom. Anna has already left and Natasha is in the shower. May I leave as well?”

“Yes, yes,” of course. He continued to shake his head. He felt like he had just forgotten something important. He watched the sultry Leslie leave and then got up unsteadily and walked to the bedroom. He felt tired. He must have fallen asleep watching TV.

In the bedroom, he saw the sweaty Kimberly lying on her back on the bed. The smell of their activities strong in the air. Fast asleep, she had a small smile on her face. He grinned happily and turned towards the bathroom. He could hear the shower going behind the closed door. Suddenly he had an urge to be with Natasha. Maybe to do it on the rug in the television area. He smiled cunningly as he entered the bathroom.

* * *

Tricia walked into her apartment tired and bedraggled. No leads and too much walking. She sat down on her couch, put her feet up on her coffee table, and kicked off her shoes wearily.

She didn’t see Paul or Kimberly who were already sitting on the sofa watching TV. Paul in a loose white T-shirt, briefs and tube socks; Kimberly completely naked leaning against Paul, whose arms surrounded her.

Tricia mumbled quietly to herself, berating herself for forgetting to turn the TV off after breakfast.

What she didn’t consciously hear was Kimberly’s voice saying, “Sleepy time, Sunburst.” A second after Tricia’s eyes closed, the command “Vixen” followed.

Vixen’s eyes didn’t open right away. Instead her body went rigid and she shook with a silent rage mixed well with pain. Vixen always existed behind Tricia’s eyes. She had seen what Tricia had seen. The memory of her sick mistress and lover Cynthia burned in her mind.

Vixen opened her eyes and forced a smile at Paul as she turned, leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

“Hey!” Kimberly tried to shoved her off him, but only succeeded in pushing her back an inch. “He’s my man, bitch!”

Paul smiled. “Be a good little slave for master,” he said to Kimberly curtly. Kimberly’s eyes fluttered closed and her head bobbed forward. As it rose her nympho personality was again in place.

He turned back to resume kissing Vixen when her fist connected with the side of his face. The pain was too great to be felt as he flew off the coach and into darkness.

He never heard Kimberly’s scream.

[End Chapter 16]