The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 17: A deadly fuck

Like turning on the television in the middle of a program, Paul found himself totally aware, but having no control of his actions. He was on his knees and hands, holding himself up above Kimberly. Kimberly’s eyes were open and glassy, as if hypnotized. They were both naked and he had already entered her. He could feel his erection in her warm embrace.

But he couldn’t move. All he could do was stare into her perfect, defenseless eyes. Out of the corner of his vision he saw female hands moving, injecting a needle into Kimberly’s limp arm. The room was darkened. The only light came from the fading sun through the open blinds.

“Now begin, Paul,” he heard Vixen snarl.

He didn’t understand, well not consciously. He began to pump Kimberly vigorously. He didn’t understand as he was swept up in the feeling of Kimberly’s cunt. Below him he could see Kimberly start to respond, a smile on her face as he fucked her hard and fast.

Kimberly’s eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned in ecstasy. Her hands reached up and held his sides as he moved back and forth within her. The sensations surrounding his cock filled his mind.

Suddenly she cried out below him, her body shaking and her vagina muscles tightening around his cock—almost stopping his thrusting. Then she sighed loudly and her head tilted to the side, her eyes open and lifeless. Her arms fell away from him to her sides and her whole body relaxed. She stopped breathing.

No, no, no! His mind screamed, but he couldn’t stop fucking her. He looked on in horror, feeling the physical pleasure of her warm, moist cunt as he thrust in and out.

Crying, he came to a smashing climax. His load spurting freely out into her. His muscles all suddenly went limp and he fell on top of her. He had control again, but his mind was too numb to think and he just lay on her sobbing and breathing hard.

Slowly, he pushed himself up and back, withdrawing his limp penis from inside her. Then he moved up the bed to kneel beside her. With scared hands he reached out to touch her cheek, the tears rolling down his face. “No, no,” he sobbed. Then he leaned down, his head against hers as his arms encircled her and held her tightly.

“No!” his head snapped back and he screamed upward. Rage. Pure.

“Doesn’t it just suck when you loose someone you love?” he heard Vixen’s voice taunt him from somewhere behind him.

He turned with the hatred of lost love burning in his eyes. Vixen sat on the edge of the bed, dressed in her PVC masked outfit. Its glossy finish shone in the banded light from the blinds. She also had Cynthia’s large emerald pendant around her neck. It glowed softly, catching his attention.

“Sleep, Paul,” she said with a smile.

No, no! He struggled with everything he had as his will failed and collapsed. His eyes closed as he dropped into a trance, once more under her control.

[End Chapter 17]