The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 2: Chloroform

Two days later Kimberly drove through Paul’s security gate and up the long crescent shaped drive. Paul’s family estate sprawled over several acres. Just the drive from the main road took a good five minutes.

Paul waited with his regular bodyguard beside him. Paul was dressed in a blue dress shirt, black work pants and dark brown dull shoes. Not his common attire.

His bodyguard, a tall man with a sports blazer and deep tan, scanned the car critically as it drove up. Tricia had enslaved his bodyguard in the process of kidnapping him those six odd months ago. That made it easy for him to use his emerald ring to turn his bodyguard’s loyalty fully back to him. And, of course, to accept Paul’s commands blindly. “Thanks, Slade. I won’t be needing you today. Remember to tell my father you were with me all day, though. Go now,” he ordered his guard as one would order a soldier. Slade marched back to the house without a word.

Kimberly’s red Mercedes came to sharp stop, her gears grinding painfully. Paul strode over, pulled open the door and hopped in.

Kimberly wore a tight, white nurse’s uniform. Her blonde hair was in a long braid down her back. A nurse-like top had a zipper up the front, and below was a tight, short skirt and plain nylons.

After a warm kiss, they sped off down the drive and finally onto the open street. He reached into the back seat, looking at her beige plastic pet carrier. Her small cat Fluffy stared out at him through the barred door.

Ten minutes later, Paul left Kimberly parked in the lot of the vet clinic. Slipping on the hypnotic ring, he took the pet carrier and walked in to the clinic.

He’d called earlier for the appointment for his new pet. He sat patiently in the waiting room. But he could feel the edge of his plan making him will time to go faster.

Five minutes later, the lady veterinarian closed the office door behind them. Maybe 30 years old, she was passably attractive. Tall and thin, with her white lab coat tied securely around her waist. Short blonde hair styled precisely. A small name tag read, “Dr. Karen Philips”.

He placed the pet carrier on the inspection table and opened the catch with a click. Then he roughly dragged Kimberly’s cat out and placed her on the table. A hand on the cat’s rear, Paul forced it to sit down completely.

The vet smiled as she approached his cat, talking to it politely the way only animal lovers do.

He stroked the cat softly, along its full length. His movement fluid and deliberate, the emerald ring glittering on his finger.

“So, what seems to be the problem today, Fluffy?” she asked the cat politely while examining her.

“It’s probably not much. I’m always so worried about her,” Paul’s voice was quiet and smooth. Almost hypnotically calm. “I mean, I’m just stroking her so softly right now. My hand going up and down her coat, yet I worry about her. Yet she’s so soft and warm. Up and down. Relaxing her. As I pet her, I find I feel that way too. Relaxed. Soft and warm. Cares drifting away. Don’t you?”

The vet gave him a odd look, then glanced back at the cat as Paul’s ring lit up brightly on his finger. She stared wide eyed at it as it strobed rapidly. Its emerald beams danced in her eyes. Her expression relaxed as she leaned forward, watching the ring moving back and forth along the cat.

“Back and forth. So soothing and relaxing. So soft and smooth. Petting our animals is always so calming. Taking all our stress away. All gone. Leaving us peaceful and relaxed.” Her unblinking, glazed eyes tracked the ring as it slowed. His hand barely moved along the cat’s coat. The vet’s features were placid and her body noticeably relaxed as she swayed slightly.

“You should lie down when you’re so relaxed,” he continued quietly. And then his ringed hand moved toward her face. He held his closed hand before her eyes as the ring continued to captivate her conscious mind. With the other hand he straightened her up and guided her over to sit comfortably in her chair.

She sat down without resistance and he placed his hand down on her nylon covered leg. Her eyes faithfully tracked the emerald down, her eyelids almost closing. “Feel all your tension drain away,” his calm voice filled her mind. “Relaxing more and more. Let go of all the resistance to your tension. All your resistance. Draining away. Calm and relaxed. No resistance. No will. All of it gone. Open. Willing to experience more relaxation. You must obey the ring if you want more relaxation.”

Her held titled further down to her chest, her shoulders completely relaxed. Her hands rested upturned on her lap, totally limp. “Obey. You must obey. Close your eyes and sink deeper into your relaxation.” Her eyes fluttered shut.

He took the ring off and placed it in his pocket. “Where do you keep the chloroform for the animals?” he asked politely. Sleepily, she explained where it was in the cupboard near him.

Opening the cupboard he smiled. “Bonus,” he whispered as he took four 300 ML bottles, glancing at the instructions on it.

Distractedly he said, “When you hear the door shut, you will wake up feeling calm, relaxed and at peace. You will not remember anything that happened her. All of it forgotten. Erased. Instead, you will remember me entering, and after examining my cat you told me everything was okay. Nothing more. You will go through the rest of your day feeling perfect and content. You will never think of me or my cat again after today. Listen for the sound of the door shutting.”

He turned and placed the cat back in the carrier with the bottles of chloroform. He took one look back at the helpless woman and left, shutting the door just loud enough behind him.

A moment later the vet came out of her office and to the counter where he waited with the secretary. “Well, if you have any more concerns, please come back,” she said, smiling unknowingly.

“Of course, Doctor,” Paul returned brightly as he watched her lead the next owner and their pet back to her office. He paid promptly by cash and left.

[End Chapter 2]