The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 3: Laughing Gas

Kimberly, still looking cute in her nurse’s outfit, waited in the ladies washroom down the hall from the Dentist’s office. Sitting in the cubicle, her skirt and panties down at her feet, she held a small beeper in her hand. She waited impatiently for it to sound. She shifted again on the toilet seat, feeling irritated.

Inside the reception area of the Dentist’s office, Paul also waited impatiently. His appointment was the last one that day, as he had requested. So he would be the last one in the waiting room. Which would provide a clean avenue for escape.

A backpack at his side, he filled out the dental inquiry form, since it was his first time there for a checkup.

Finished, he walked over to the windowed counter that separated the reception area from the secretary office. Just beyond the window sat the perky receptionist. An attractive woman in her late twenties, she accepted the form warmly and placed it down before her to go over it. Beyond her the reception area was empty of anyone else. The hygienists had left already. Because he was a new patient, the dentist was going to be doing the check up himself. Which left Paul with only a few people to deal with. Well, one if he played his cards right.

The receptionist scrutinized the form. She had short, shoulder length red hair. Her highly stylized hair cut was parted on the right side, her bangs in front arching up a good deal. Her eyes traced over his sheet while her mouth pursed in thought. A small, but attractive mouth on a pleasant face. Her slim figure and sizable breasts helped as well. I’d do her, Paul thought after some consideration. Maybe he would.

“Sorry,” she turned her soft hazel eyes up at him. “You filled out these areas wrong.” She tapped them with her pen.

He leaned over the counter and mimicked her with his figure, getting it wrong intentionally.

“No. Here, here, here and here.” She tried again.

“Hold on,” he said with a smile. Opening the door to the reception area, he walked around the counter to stand behind her at her desk. This action was a little unexpected by her, he could tell. But he intently looked at the form she held before her. She relented whatever argument she was having with herself about telling him to get back into the waiting area.

She placed the sheet before her on the desk and then pointed out the errors again. Standing slightly behind her, Paul slipped on the emerald ring. Then, directly behind her, he leaned over her shoulder and pointed out the errors.

“Here, here, here and here,” he began, moving his finger in a slow clockwise circle around the page, pointing out his calculated errors. The ring began to strobe lightly, flashing its soft pulsating glow into her eyes.

She nodded slightly, mesmerized mildly by the power of the ring. “Here, here, here and here?” he asked. She nodded again, slower.

“Here, here, here and here?” His finger went around the circuit, matching his smooth tone. Something in the back of her mind was telling her something was wrong here. Shouldn’t he have understood by now? a small voice asked.

He repeated it again. This time by the end, she was dreamily admiring the beautiful ring. Not a thought in her head. Five more times and her eyes were completely glassy. A calm, tranquil expression on her dreamy face.

He kept the ring glowing steadily before her. “Where are the nitrous oxide tanks here?” he asked politely as one might for directions to a gas station.

“Second door down on the right. The keys are in my pocket,” her sleepy voice answered honestly.

“Relax. Close your eyes and drift in this calm, relaxed state.” Her eyelids sunk slowly closed. He retrieved her keys and then backpedaled away from her. Stopped once to ensure she remained in the trance state, and then scooted down the hallway.

He navigated himself to the storage room easily and unlocked the door with a dull click. He lifted the smallest nitrous oxide tank he could find. “Shit, heavier than I thought,” he grunted as he failed to lift it. Dragging the tank and the mask unit, he hauled it to the office waiting area. The receptionist still sat slumped in her chair.

He returned the keys to the receptionist’s pocket, before addressing her calmly. “When I tell you to, you will count to sixty. When you reach sixty you will awaken and not remember me having been here inside the office with you. You will only remember that I told you I forget an important appointment I had and promptly left.” He looked at her soft features and smiled. “As you count, you will find herself becoming more and more aroused. Slowly becoming hot and excited. As you do, thoughts of the dentist will fill your mind. These thoughts will turn you on even more. Becoming more and more sexually excited. You will find yourself immensely attracted to him. So much so, that you must have him. Nothing will satisfy you as much as having him inside you. When you reach sixty, you will awake with only one thought in your mind. That you want to, and must, make love to the dentist immediately. Hold nothing back. Now, count to sixty.”

Her soft lips start mumbling the numbers.

Out in the reception area, he pulled the tank to the door and dialed the pager Kimberly held. Less than fifteen seconds later, she opened the door to the dentist’s office, pushing a vertical cart with a large empty box. He hefted the tank into the box and shut it. Then he tugged on a cap. She handed him a metal clipboard and they were off.

She walked farther ahead, as he pushed the cart while whistling softly. Just a delivery man.

By the time he reached the exit she had brought the car around and he quickly sped out of the building to meet her. He heaved the tank into the car’s popped trunk and they were off again.

[End Chapter 3]