The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 4: Raiding Tricia’s Place

Just after the sun had set, Paul and Kimberly entered Patricia Paradise’s building, both still in costume. A fake delivery form he showed to the lobby man, along with, of course, his special ring. A few minutes later they were up the elevator heading to Tricia’s room.

Paul rolled the cart to the side of Tricia’s door. Kimberly walked up beside it, pressing her back to the wall and looked up and down the hall cautiously.

Paul rang the doorbell and then moved to the opposite side. Out of his pockets he pulled a wad of cotton and a chloroform bottle. He quickly doused the cotton with the chloroform. Screwing the bottle closed, he put it back in his pocket. As long as the hallway stayed clear they’d be okay, he thought.

He heard a woman’s voice calling to find out who it was. He could just see the room’s light through the peep hole. He waited patiently for it to vanish. As it did he held his ring up to the eye piece. The ring strobed rapidly into it. “Open the door,” he whispered loudly.

The door unlocked and opened immediately, but with a tinkling laugh. “You foolish boy. We forget all about you. Don’t you know that you’re... MMMMFFFF!” He flung himself on her, tackling her to the floor and pressing the wad of chloroform full in face. It covered her lips and nose completely.

Her head hit the floor with a crack as she attempted to wrestle herself free. The impact stunned her for a moment.

“Shit she’s strong, get in here!” he called for Kimberly who wheeled in the cart. Her nervous hands shut and locked the door.

The wide eyed blonde lady recovered from the collision and resumed her wrestling with him. But already her strength was depleted by the vapors, so it was easy for Kimberly to pull her sagging arms away from Paul.

With his full weight on her, Paul watched as the effects of the chloroform continued to work. The woman’s body became limp underneath him, and her moaning quieted. Her eyelids drooped as she inhaled the ether with less resistance. He lifted the cloth away, pulled a plastic bag out of his pocket and placed the cloth in it in. Zipping it up, he put it back in his pocket.

With Kimberly still holding the blonde’s arms, Paul watched the helpless woman relaxing in her stupor. The unfocused eyes tried to make sense of a foggy reality.

“Who the hell is this?” he asked himself more than Kimberly. This wasn’t the sultry, raven-haired Patricia. This was a blonde bombshell with glazed blue eyes. He waved Kimberly forward. “Check if anyone else is here,” he said and she sprang forward looking around the rooms.

Paul took a better look at his half struggling captive. Her heavy arms drunkenly trying to push him off, then dropping hard to her sides in defeat. A very, very beautiful woman. Absolutely stunning youthful features, but somewhere in her mid-twenties, he thought. She would stand some six feet tall. Long, flowing curly blonde hair covered the floor in a tangled wave. Flawless skin and full, sensual red lips.

A perfect figure. Large, ample breasts, narrow waist and well rounded hips that led to her long legs. Long, red finger nails accented her feminine hands. She was dressed in a frilly pink night gown, tied about her waist. It barely covered the tops of her legs.

Kimberly came back looking a bit worried. “Nope,” she said as she stopped before them. Paul was still straddling the extremely weak and vulnerable blonde.

“Good, now help me get this chick into the bedroom over there,” he pointed quickly. The same bedroom, he remembered, where he’d first made love to Kimberly. Or more correctly, where she became his love slave.

Paul held the blonde under one arm and Kimberly gripped the other. They dragged her into the bedroom, her head flopping backwards loosely.

After a struggle of carrying her, they had her positioned on the bed, her head propped up slightly on a pillow. Her half-lidded, glazed eyes tried to watch them.

Paul left the room and was back seconds later, wheeling the push cart over to the bed. Pulling out the gas mask, he attached the elastic straps around the blonde’s head. The mouth piece securely covered her mouth and nose. A few adjustments to the tank’s knobs, and the stunned woman began inhaling the anesthetizing gas.

In no time short her glazed look was accompanied with a pleasant, happy smile as she stared out at the world without any cares or worries. Her arms lay heavily at her sides, all her limbs relaxed and loose.

Paul and Kimberly sat at the bottom of the bed watching the gas taking effect. Kim waited expectantly for Paul to tell her what to do. It was almost too much for her.

“This isn’t what I expected,” began Paul. “This might be the super criminal Emerald, but it’s hard to tell without her gaudy green costume on. Check in that closet over there for it, please.”

Kimberly came back shaking her head.

“Wasn’t this room larger the last time we were here?” asked Paul, rubbing his chin in thought.

Kimberly shrugged. “When we’re we here before?” she said innocently, frowning at Paul

“Be a good little slave for master,” Paul spoke her command keywords. Kimberly’s eyes fluttered closed. They opened a second later, but her whole demur had changed. Her eyes shone with animal lust. “Go into the other room. Play with yourself while you wait for me.” She raced out without a word, happy to wait for the chance to please her master.

He paced about the room slowly. Finally, he stopped at an inner wall near the room’s door. “Hmmm...” Slowly he ran his fingers along the wall. There was a dresser and chair against it. A large mirror above the dresser, but near the far end at the bed there was just blank wall.

He looked back at the large bay window on the opposite wall, then he moved to the mirror and pulled it up and off the wall. Behind it the wall was a uniform cream white; there wasn’t any sunlight damage on the unprotected wall. “Aha!” He moved back over to the blank area and ran his fingers around the wall’s edges. Nothing.

“Where, oh, where,” he mumbled as he turned around and surveyed the room again. A large bay window with closed blinds, a walk-in closet, a bathroom entrance, and one king sized bed with an incapacitated blonde beauty. Wait a minute, does this Blonde live here with Tricia? he thought.

The room was finished off with two night tables on either side of the bed and two chairs in the opposite corners. He walked over to the nearest night table. A modest wood finished box structure. Several drawers and a lamp.

Taking a guess he picked up the metallic lamp. As his skin made contact, it light up. “A touch lamp. How quaint,” he smirked. He touched the various metal parts, causing the lamp to brighten and then eventually turn off.

Finally he found a small metal portion that wasn’t connected to the rest. Touching it a click sounded behind him at the wall.

He walked back over and lay a hand carefully on the wall. A slight push and the wall swung backward revealing it to be a secret door. Walking cautiously in, he groped along the edge of the door frame until he found a switch. A flick and his eyes drank in the room.

The first thought that struck him was that it was a mad scientist’s chemistry lair. White counters, with glass windowed cupboards above and below, lined the length of the room. He paced through the long, narrow room examining the equipment. Everything he’d remembered from chemistry at school was here, and a lot more. A myriad of electronics and computers were also crammed into the small area.

As well, he spotted what looked like gem cutting equipment, 3d video game goggles, movie projectors, videotapes and video editing equipment.

Within the cupboards were a variety of medical supplies: gas canisters, pills, powders, liquids and injection bottles. The bulk of them were anesthetic gases and sprays, pain killers/fever pills, muscle relaxants, sedatives and tranquilizers, and all manners of barbiturates and amphetamines. There was even nitrous oxide.

More exotic chemicals also adorned the shelves. These included truth drugs (such as sodium pentathol), LSD, rohypnol, and morphine. But many more that he had never heard of.

More over, there were books and charts, listing their usage by the sex and body weight. These girls weren’t drug users, he knew instantly. This was a mind controller’s candy shop.

He quickly consulted a few charts, then left with a plastic wrapped disposable needle and a small bottle.

He returned to the blonde beauty. She looked so peaceful and happy lying in her bathrobe on the bed. First business, then later pleasure, he assured himself.

[End Chapter 4]