The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 9: Enslaving Tricia

Rebecca lay completely nude on the bed’s red satin sheets. On her back, her long blonde hair flowed out over the pillow. Some 5′11″, she was an example of the perfect, athletic voluptuous female form. Medium sized breasts, firm and round. A small, thin waist and wide hips. Long, smooth legs that seemed to the eye to go on forever.

Her eyes were closed and her sensual red lips glistened in the moonlight. She looked like a carbon-copy of some Playboy centerfold photograph. Except for the fact that she was actually lying in the next room to Paul.

Paul and Kimberly sat on stools behind the false wall, watching the dark moonlight bedroom on a television monitor. As it turned out there were small, espionage-like camera’s positioned around Tricia’s bedroom. Which gave them a good hiding place to wait for Tricia’s return.

And so they waited alone in their secret position. Earlier Paul, with aid of his hypnotic emerald gem, had the janitor dispose of Cynthia’s body with the trash. She wasn’t dead, but Paul was pretty sure she soon would be. He wasn’t going to make the same mistake with Tricia.

Sometime in the wee hours of the morning, with Kimberly curled on the carpeted floor looking soft and innocent, Paul watched the large bay window open on the monitor. A multi-paned piece, the side window panel swung open and the figure of Vixen slid into the room and turned to shut the window. With her attention back to the moonlit room, she saw the blonde on the bed immediately, but it obviously didn’t register that it wasn’t Cynthia.

“What the?” gasped Paul as he watched Vixen spin around with a blinding light.

In her place Tricia stood, eyeing hungrily up and down the sleeping form of the assumed Cynthia. “Amazing,” Paul whispered unnecessarily in the sound proof area.

Outside in the bedroom Vixen was now in Tricia’s regular office attire. She wasted no time stripping off her vest, blouse and skirt. Her bra, nylons, and panties were gone a second later. The stunning body of Tricia shone in the moonlight. Her hair, now brown, was free and wavy. Whereas Rebecca would be a Playboy centerfold, Tricia would be the Playboy pet of the year. Large, full breasts that defied gravity with their firmness and shape. A small waist with a tight stomach and well rounded hips. Long, perfect legs that any man would yearn to have wrapped around them.

Tricia crawled onto the bed slowly and up to the blonde’s waiting pussy. Tricia lowered herself into her. Tricia’s tongue probed into the girl’s waiting snatch. The blonde moaned softly as Tricia started to eat her out.

“Who the fuck!” Tricia yelled without warning and bounced off the bed. She was over by the doorway throwing on the lights not a heart beat later.

The naked blonde snapped into existence as the overhead incandescent light came on. A longing look emanated from the blonde’s now opened eyes. She had a note lying on her just above her breasts.

Tricia walked up casually, but cautiously. Kimberly had done her best to imitate Cynthia’s handwriting. Tricia picked up the note and quickly read it. It said simply: “I’ll be gone for a few days. Here’s a virgin as a present. Try to make her last. Love, Cynthia.”

A huge, mischievous grin sprung to Tricia’s lips as she dropped the note beside the bed. Then she crawled back onto the bed with the blonde.

“What’s your name, pretty slave?” asked Tricia seductively, a hand massaging the ample mounds of the blonde’s breasts.

“Rebecca,” she said very softly and quietly, her unblinking eyes shone with the total absence of free thought as she stared at Tricia.

Unexpectedly, Rebecca sat up and turned Tricia onto her back. Alright Cynthia, Tricia thought, let’s see what you’ve taught her.

Rebecca began to kiss her passionately, but she was suddenly extremely dominate as she knelt on all fours above Tricia. Her long blonde hair cascaded down around Tricia, her ample breasts filled out as they hung beneath her.

Tricia reached up and held Rebecca’s sides as the blonde trailed her kisses down Tricia’s neck. Wet sucking sounds started as her mouth met one of Tricia’s nipples, while Rebecca’s hand fondled Tricia’s other breast.

Finally Rebecca moved down to her clit and applied her tongue to Tricia’s already moist sex. Rebecca was far from skilled. Although she made up for it with her hypnotically enhanced desire, it was her unskilled nature that turned Tricia on even more. Knowing that this was the first time the girl had done anything like this. Whether with a man or a woman.

She felt the girl learning and getting better. Her tongue more regular and controlled. It wasn’t long before she felt herself becoming hot and excited. With eye’s closed, Tricia massaged her own breasts as she concentrated on the girl’s tongue.

But the girl stopped abruptly after only five minutes. Tricia continued to fondle herself as she watched the girl get up and retrieve some chains and manacles from under the bed. Tricia didn’t resist as Rebecca pulled her hands from her breasts and chained her up to the bed’s corner posts. Then Rebecca did the same with her feet, which left her body in a “x” shape.

Then Rebecca reached over to the night stand, opened the drawer, and retrieved a large dildo. Tricia eyed it lustfully as Rebecca smiled, turned it on, and slid it slowly past Tricia’s wet clit. Tricia squirmed from its intensity as it was shoved forcefully into her cunt.

Tricia gasped, eyes wide, as it vibrated inside her. The blonde then retrieved what looked like a rubber diaper, and put it on Tricia. With some effort she tugged it underneath Tricia, and then snapped it shut around Tricia’s waist, which kept the vibrator securely in place. The rubber diaper vibrated as a result of the dildo and Tricia’s whole pelvis seemed to be alive with movement.

Rebecca sat straddled across Tricia’s stomach. She could feel the slight vibrations on her own dripping sex. Then she bent down and began to kiss and fondle Tricia’s breasts. Tricia’s breathing increased even more, her eyes roaming the ceiling as the pressure built and exploded within her. The lightening of her orgasm rocked through her. Her arms and legs flexing as the chains strained and the wood creaked. The unnatural speed of the vibrator brought it on quicker and with much greater intensity.

She had no time to enjoy the warm, relaxed feeling of her orgasm. The machine relentlessly vibrated on to another smaller orgasm. Then another. And another.

“No, no, too much,” Tricia moaned “Take it off, take if off.” Her breathing was raspy and excited as she pulled at her chains.

“No,” said Rebecca as she looked up with a sadistic smile, then went back to work on Tricia’s breasts.

“NO!?!?” Tricia couldn’t believe it. What was Cynthia doing? “I order you, slave, to untie me.” Rebecca didn’t respond to her. Tricia watched her with disbelieving eyes as the pleasure of the vibrator tore into her mind and grabbed hold of her attention.

Rebecca sat up again and leaned back over to the night stand. Tricia tried to concentrate on what Rebecca was doing as the girl brought a large orange ball toward her face. From it’s opposite sides she could see rubber cords.

“What...?” panted Tricia, which gave Rebecca the opportunity. With one hand she held Tricia by the side of her face and the other she stuffed the large ball into her mouth. Tricia’s eyes snapped wide open as she felt the ball crammed into her mouth, forcing it open wider. Rebecca quickly worked the tight rubber cord around Tricia’s neck. Securely in place, all Tricia could do was moan with the pressure of the ball stuffed in her mouth. Two thin lines of tears streamed from Tricia’s eyes as a result of her mouth being open so wide.

Rebecca smiled down lovingly at the worried face of Tricia. She leaned to the night stand and retrieved two small ear plugs. Tricia didn’t understand as Rebecca curled them up, then placed them in Tricia’s ears.

Before sitting back up, Rebecca kissed Tricia’s wide, open mouth. Then she reached back to the drawer and retrieved a black sleeping mask. Tricia thrashed her head from side to side, but eventually Rebecca had the blind tightly on.

Tricia couldn’t move, talk, see or even hear. All she could do was feel. Feel the soft, silky lips of Rebecca return to kissing and licking her breasts. Feel the vibrator stimulating her unceasingly. Tricia pulled at the chains with all her normal strength. Without her power belt, they only strained, but would not break. How long can I last? she wondered.

[End Chapter 9]