The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 3

By: Spandexlad

Peter’s apartment was dark. The curtains were drawn and several candles were lit around the room. Peter had done as Celestro had told him. He had cleared the room of furniture and placed a box in front of a mirror at one side of a vast empty space. On top of the box was the old book and the chemicals Dark Stroke had taken. There were also some ingredients that were found in Peter’s kitchen and a bowl. Peter sat naked in front of the box and mirror.

“Now, we are going to open the book and find the spell that will cast me out,” Celestro said. “Allow me full possession of your body and this will go a whole lot faster.” That was the one thing Celestro hated about the arrangement; Peter still controlled his whole body.

Peter was unsure of giving Celestro complete control. He didn’t know if he’d be able to get it back. However Celestro had seemed more and more like he wanted out of Peter’s body recently. “Ok.” Peter said, hoping for the good and fearing the worst.

Celestro took over Peter’s body. He found the correct page in the book. Peter couldn’t read it, because it was in a different language. Then Celestro started to mix the chemicals and food ingredients into the bowl. He also started chanting something that Peter couldn’t understand. Then Celestro lifted the bowl up towards Peter’s mouth.

Peter stopped his hands and placed the bowl back on the box. He was relieved that he could regain his hands so quickly which meant that he could regain his whole body if he needed to. “Wait we are going to drink that?”

“Yes,” Celestro said. “If you want be gone then we have to drink that. Drinking that is the final step.”

“What is it going to do?” Peter asked.

“Trust me, I wouldn’t do anything to harm myself... or you.” Celestro said.

“But what does it do?” Peter asked again not satisfied with the first answer.

“It will allow me to escape from your body.” Celestro said. He tried to keep his calm since he still needed to drink that potion to be free of this bothersome boy.

“And free you get into someone else’s?” Peter didn’t want to inflict him on someone else. What if he flew into Mr. Hastings? Then it would be all Peter’s fault.

“No,” Celestro said trying to sound honest and earnest. “My spirit will be released into the world. I won’t be able to gain entry into someone else’s body. But I will be free of you and you will be free of me. So let me go and drink that.”

Peter was still a little scared. He picked the bowl up but couldn’t bring it toward his mouth.

“Let me do it,” Celestro said nicely.

Peter then gave his hands back to Celestro and they drank the potion. The bowl fell to the ground. Peter’s body was engulfed with pain. Peter felt it. Celestro felt it. Peter’s body rolled around in pain. And then his body began to split into two. First there were two feet then there were four. First there were ten fingers and then twenty. Two eyes became four eyes, one nose, two noses, one head, two heads. Soon a whole body rolled out of the other. Both bodies were identical.

Celestro stood up. He was prepared for the pain and was able to get over it while Peter still laid on the floor shock at what happened. Celestro’s mouth curled into a smile. He was free from Peter, in control of his own body.

Celestro picked up Peter and carried him into Peter’s bedroom. He then went back to the living room and picked up some chemicals Dark Stroke had stolen but weren’t used in the bowl. He mixed them together and then returned to Peter on his bed. Celestro forced the mixture in Peter’s mouth. “This should keep you asleep until I have a better way to keep you hidden.” Peter swallowed the mixture and was knocked out.

Celestro smiled and tugged at his dick. There were a few tastes that Celestro had acquired while inhabiting Peter’s body. One was the taste of men. Celestro was straight before but now he craved man. As he looked down upon the helpless Peter, Celestro craved him.

Celestro placed his hand on Peter’s thigh. Then he slowly felt his way up to Peter’s crotch. He grab’s Peter’s dick and started to stroke it. “Sam,” Peter said pleasingly in his sleep.

“Sam,” Celestro said with a smile. He looked over to a mirror on Peter’s wall. “Mirror ferre somnium.” Then Peter’s dream was projected in the mirror. The mirror showed a bedroom with Peter lying naked on sheets of silk. Sam was sitting on the bed wearing a silver spandex bodysuit. In the corner sitting in a chair was Chad wearing green silk boxers and a matching robe. Sam had his hand where Celestro placed his and Chad sat stroking his own dick. “So that’s what you are dreaming about,” Celestro said, “Time to make it spicy.”

Celestro pointed to the mirror with one hand while moving his hand up and down Peter’s dick. Celestro made the dream Sam get up and walk over to Chad, who stood up. “I love you Chad,” Sam said. “More than I would ever love Peter.”

“No,” Both dream Peter and the real Peter called out.

“I love you too Sam. Let’s leave him.” With that Chad and Sam ran off out of the room.

The dream Peter looked down to find himself stroking his own dick. “Hey Peter,” The dream double said. “It’s me, your old friend Celestro. I’m the only one you have now.”

“Leave me alone,” The dream Peter cried and started to get up.

“Where do you think you’re going? You can’t go anywhere,” Celestro said. The dream Peter looked up and realized his arms were chained to the headboard. “It’s your own fault for showing me what man on man action is like. So now you are mine.” Both the dream Celestro and the real one grabbed Peter’s legs and put them on top of his shoulders. He then forced his dick as far as he could go into Peter’s ass. Peter writhed in pain but couldn’t do anything about it. He cried out in his dream but no one came. In real life his face tightened but there was no sound from his lips. Celestro rammed his dick in and out of Peter’s hole until he was ready to cum. Then he pulled his dick out and stroked the cum out all over Peter’s body. He laughed and moaned in pleasure as tears fell from Peter’s face.

Celestro then threw Peter’s legs off him. “Now what to do with you, while I take over your life?” Then Celestro looked over to the mirror and an idea struck him. He got up and when to a wall in the hallway. He drew a large rectangle with his finger and said, “Mirror exsisto.” A mirror the size of the rectangle appeared right where he drew it. The he placed his palm on the mirror and said, “Celo camera exsisto.” Then the mirror swung open to reveal a secret room behind it. Celestro picked up Peter and placed him in the secret room. “Now you shall be the one in the mirror,” Celestro laughed. “And I’m going to make you my slave last so that you can see everyone doing what you should have been doing, serving me completely.” Celestro walked out of the room and closed the mirror. He once again placed his palm on the mirror and said “claudo” to lock the room up.

Celestro yawned. “Once I get some shut eye, I’ll start my plan to take over all the men in this city and make them my sex slaves.” He then laughed to himself and lied down in Peter’s bed.

Celestro woke up a couple hours later. It was early morning, the sun just started to rise. He looked through Peter’s clothes. Although he thought Peter dressed too dorky, he hoped that he could find something to make him look better. He pulled on a pair of black spandex shorts and covered them with jeans and found an athletic shirt that would do until he could steal something better.

Celestro picked up the stolen book and all the ingredients and took them into the kitchen. Before Celestro’s real body was destroyed, Celestro was in the midst of trying to enslave all the girls in the city. He got Peter to steal all the ingredients he needed to accomplish his scheme promising they were ingredients to help him get out of Peter’s body. Now he had all he needed and his focus was to enslave all the guys in the city. He sat the book down and flipped it open to a spell. He mixed the ingredients and said the some words. He then flipped through the pages again and made another potion but he made more of this potion than the first. He smiled to himself, knowing who his first victim would be.

Celestro walked outside his apartment and down the hall to his neighbor’s door. He knocked on it and it swung open with Mr. Hastings on the other side. “Oh hello, Peter. What brings you by?”

“I just wanted to invite you over for some morning drinks. I thought that we haven’t talked in a long time, it’s long over due.” Celestro smiled. He was trying hard to act like Peter.

“That sounds wonderful Peter,” Mr. Hastings said. Mr. Hastings was in his late 70’s. He lived all alone. He usually sat out on his patio to watch people walk by the front of the building.

Mr. Hastings followed the boy who he thought was Peter into Peter’s apartment. He was jabbering on about something that Celestro didn’t care about. He picked up the first potion he made and poured it into two glasses. Then he gave one to Mr. Hastings. “Down the hatch,” Celestro said and Mr. Hastings took a sip.

“Mmmmm,” Mr. Hastings said. “This taste wonderful.” He then continued the drink the rest until his glass was empty. “What is it?”

“Family secret,” Celestro said, “Here you can have the rest of mine.”

Without a second thought, Mr. Hastings took Celestro’s glass and consumed it as if he was dehydrated. “This is some kind of miracle drink. My joints don’t hurt anymore.”

“Well if you like that, you’ll like my other drink,” Celestro said taking both glasses back into the kitchen. “I’ll be right back.”

Mr. Hastings glanced toward the full-length mirror in the hall for a second but then looked back toward it amazed at what he saw. He walked toward it. He was looking at himself but at a version of himself when he was in his 20s. He remembered looking like that but that was long ago. He looked down at his arms and his veins were gone. He felt young again and looked like it.

Celestro came into view in the mirror behind Mr. Hastings. “Do you like?”

“What did you do to me?” Mr. Hastings asked.

“Well, I made you young again. I thought that you had been through such a hard time when you were my age that I’d give you a second chance to enjoy it. I didn’t tell you cause I thought you’d be afraid to drink it.” Celestro said sounding innocent.

“My boy, you’ve found the fountain of youth,” Mr. Hastings said.

“Mr. Hastings,” Celestro said.

“Call me Tom now, I’m practically younger than you.” Tom Hastings said with a smile.

“Right, Tom, drink this.” Celestro handed him a glass with the second potion in it.

“What does this do?” Tom asked.

Celestro sighed on the inside; slightly wishing he had given the man the drinks in the opposite order. “It makes you smarter. I thought with technology constantly improving, you could you this to help you catch up with things you might not understand.”

“Thanks, but I think I can handle it.” Tom said not taking his eyes off the mirror. He was glued to it and was checking out his whole body.

Celestro was a little ticked at his guest. “Are you sure, Tom? I mean you can’t set the time on your VCR. In fact you still watch VHS tapes. People watch DVDs now.”

Tom rolled his eyes. His host was right. Tom took the glass and drank the liquid he thought would make him smart until the glass was empty. His eyes shut and he shook a little bit. When his eyes opened, he stood up straight and stared off in front of him.

Celestro started to laugh. “Take that shirt off Tom.”

Tom did as he was told. Celestro smiled and ran his hand down Tom’s half naked body.

“I am your master. You will follow everything I say. Your body is my plaything. I own it. I own you. You will start finding men attractive. You will start finding me the most attractive of all men. Do you understand?”

“Yes master,” Tom said.

“Good boy,” Celestro said. “Now for the athlete who lives upstairs.”