The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 4

By: Spandexlad

Chad had taken Billy home that night, while Sam stayed behind to talk to the coach about appropriate relationships. Chad went straight to bed knowing Sam was going to be awhile. In his bed, he couldn’t stop thinking about his new discovery. Part of him was happy that Dark Stroke was Peter. Sam would break up with him and then Chad could swoop in and pick up Sam’s broken heart. The other half felt bad that Sam’s heart was going to be broken. Chad also didn’t want to break Sam’s heart. So Chad had to come up with some way to get Sam to find out on his own.

Chad awoke to find Sam passed out on the couch nearest to the door of their secret headquarters. Sam was still dressed as Emerald Lightning but was also wearing a football uniform from the high school over it. “Sam,” Chad said shaking him lightly.

Sam stirred waking up. “Coach Young is such a nice man. I like him.” Sam said dreamily.

“I’m sure he is,” Chad said helping his guardian up. “Do you want to invite him tonight and make our threesome, a foursome?” Chad said kidding.

“That’s a good idea,” Sam said as Chad helped walk him towards Sam’s room. “No, no, then we’d have to either tell the coach our secret identities or tell Peter our secret identities.” Sam was in a sleepy hazy state as if he was drunk.

“That’s true,” Chad said. Chad sat Sam down on his bed and started to remove Sam’s clothing.

“Hey, our threesome is tonight,” said Sam finally hearing what Chad said earlier.

“Yep,” Chad said as he slipped off the football pads.

“I can’t wait to watch you and Peter make out,” Sam said then his eyes fluttered and he fell back to sleep.

“I can’t wait till you find out Peter’s secret,” Chad said knowing Sam wouldn’t hear him. Chad continued to undress Sam until Sam was naked. Then he gathered all the football uniform and Emerald Lightning costume into two piles. He first took the costume and went into the secret headquarters to place everything where it belonged. Then he took the football uniform and went to the home gym’s locker room. He picked an empty locker and placed the uniform inside. Then Chad went to do the things he usually did, trying not to think about the upcoming threesome or how he was going to act when he saw Peter’s face again.

The day moved forward oddly normal for the duo. Once Sam finished sleeping, he arose to work on some business that he needed to tend to. Chad continued his domestic chores and then ran some earns. The phone didn’t ring at all. Emerald Lightning and Topaz Rain weren’t needed.

Then the night swept in. Sam fixed up a room for the threesome. He thought it would be fun to do it in one of the guest rooms. He had several set up for different moods. One has handcuffs a ropes, another a mat, some baby oil, and 3 singlets. He even thought about fulfilling a locker room fantasy inspired by his adventure last night.

Chad was busy cooking. He thought the three would have a meal before the clothes came off. However he did set three chairs closer than they would be and thought it would be fun for them if they had to eat off the same plate.

When time came for Peter to arrive, Sam and Chad sat down in the living room. Chad was excited, a little nervous, and somewhat scared. He wasn’t sure which feeling to hold on to. He was excited and a little nervous to finally be romantic with Sam but he was a little nervous and somewhat scared of what Peter was up to. Dark Stroke’s criminal activity had currently become a regular thing and Chad felt that soon something was going to happen.

Thoughts of Peter being Dark Stroke ran through Chad’s head all day. It was no longer how to tell Sam without telling him, but what was Peter up to? It confused Chad to no end because Peter had known Sam for about 2 years but Dark Stroke had only been around for less than a year. Sam would have gotten Peter anything. Chad wanted to go to the computer to get a list of everything Dark Stroke had stolen, but he couldn’t until after that night. He just hoped that he could make it through the night to figure this out.

Sam was a little nervous, too. He hoped that this threesome wasn’t going to make things awkward for him and Chad. Sam had always liked Chad but not in a sexual way. He just hoped that Chad didn’t think this was going to become a regular occurrence. And he hoped that this didn’t fuel the crush Sam thought Chad had for him. He was also thinking that this might be a big mistake.

So Sam and Chad sat in the living room watching the television waiting for Peter. They were talking and both thought that they might need to. “I made dinner,” Chad said.

“That’s good,” Sam said. Then there was silence, while Sam thought of what to say next. “What are we eating?”

“Oh, I made stir-fry. I left put it in one of the heat things to keep it hot until Peter gets here,” Chad answered. More silence.

“Hey I fixed up some of the guest rooms,” Sam said.

“That’s cool,” Chad said. More silence.

“Peter should be here soon,” Sam said.

“Yeah,” Chad said. Then more silence. Chad reached over and changed the channel. Both guys watched the show intently waiting for Peter to show up.

Back at Peter’s apartment, Celestro was sitting in a chair basking in his newly acquired slaves. Celestro had not only taken control of Peter’s entire building but had turned them all into hot guys. Tom sat next to him. Celestro liked Tom the most. There were two guys who were previously college girls standing on either side of the chairs as if they were his guards, Celestro just liked looking at their asses. The athlete from upstairs was helping a guy who used to be a mother of two make a list of potions that Celestro needed from the book. His two kids now eighteen-year-old boys were busy with making more enslaving potion. The father of the family was in an erotic wrestling match with a man who used to be an old lady for Celestro and Tom’s entertainment. All the slaves were wearing tight spandex shorts. Celestro had in mind to go steal some uniforms but he first wanted to get the building under his control.

“I’m so glad I found those potions,” Celestro said to Tom. “Who knew Old Mrs. Appleworth would have turned into such a gorgeous man. Hey you,” Celestro kicked one of his guards’ ass, “what time is it?”

“It is 7:30, master,” the guard said.

“Looks like I’m late,” Celestro said, “You know what they say, Tom, time flies.” Celestro stood up. “Everyone get in here now.”

The two men wrestling stopped and stood at attention. All the guys in the kitchen entered and stood next to the guards. Tom stood up as well. All of them were at attention.

“Now, I’m going out tonight to gather one more for servitude and one to lock up with Peter. I want you,” Celestro pointed to the athlete, “Go get two thermoses. Fill one with slave potion and the other with knock out potion.”

“Yes sir,” the athlete said and returned to the kitchen.

“Now the rest of you will be at the lustful mind of Tom here. While I am gone he is the master. However, no one is to leave the apartment. Understand?” Celestro said.

“Yes master,” all of them said together even the athlete. The athlete returned and handed the two thermoses to Celestro.

“Good boy. Tom make sure he receives a treat,” Celestro said slipping on a long over coat over his body which was only clad in a pair of green spandex running shorts.

“Yes sir,” Tom said as he smiled.

“See you later tonight,” Celestro said leaving the apartment.

“I don’t think he’s coming,” Chad said breaking the silence that had withstood a whole sitcom. “Maybe we should go ahead and eat.”

“Yeah, if we don’t, your hard work will get cold,” Sam said. He was a little worried about Peter since he hadn’t heard from him all day.

Both of them stood up and made their way to the kitchen. As soon as they sat down the doorbell rang. “It’s him,” Sam said jumping up and Chad slowly followed him. Sam opened the door and Celestro was on the other side. He walked in and opened his over coat throwing it on the floor. Then he grabbed Sam and started to make out with him. Sam liked this forceful side but had never seen Peter act this way before. Chad walked up and Celestro grabbed him as well. His left hand found its way to Sam’s ass as his right hand found its way to Chad’s. Then his lips traveled across Sam’s face to Chad’s. Sam reluctantly shrugged away Celestro’s forwardness and spoke, “Calm down Peter. I think we were going to eat first and we should probably close the door.”

Celestro stopped kissing Chad and let go of Sam’s ass, “I’m sorry, you two just drive me wild.” Celestro squeezed Chad’s ass and then spanked it.

Sam closed the front door and picked up Celestro’s overcoat. The thermoses in the pockets weighed it down. “What do you bring us?” Sam asked reaching inside one of the pockets.

Celestro grabbed the coat, “I made you two some special drinks. I thought we’d have them afterward but since we are eating, why not drink them now.”

The three guys walked into the kitchen. Sam took a seat as Chad took the stir-fry and placed it on one plate and Celestro got down three glasses. “I thought it would be fun if we all ate off the same plate, I mean we could feed each other.”

“How very kinky,” Celestro said rolling his eyes where the two wouldn’t see. Celestro pulled out the thermoses and noticed that they both looked a like. There was no way for him to tell which thermos had which potion in it before either of them drank it. Celestro poured each thermos into its own glass and water in his own glass. He just had to hope he was giving the right potion to the right guy. He handed them to Sam and Chad who were both sitting at the table, “This is yours and this is yours. Drink them up.”

Chad looked worriedly at his glass wondering what exactly was in it. He had seen Celestro get water. Sam on the other hand said, “cheers,” and took a big drink from it, before Chad could stop him. “That’s really good.” Chad then drank his seeing that Sam was fine. Both guys drank their glass without eating a single bite.

Then it was time for Celestro to see which guy drank which potion. When Sam’s head hit the table, Celestro knew he had screwed up, “shit.” Celestro wanted Sam to be his slave and he was going to lock up Chad. He wanted to torture Peter and Chad by screwing Sam often in front of the mirror, but now Chad was his slave instead. He could still make Sam his slave but it wasn’t going to be as fun. “Chad, feed me a piece of meat.” Celestro said. Chad picked up his fork, stuck it into a piece of meat, and fed it to Celestro. “Good boy,” Celestro patted Chad on the head. “So now what?”

“We could have sex, master,” Chad said answering Celestro’s question.

“That’s sweet, but I was talking to myself,” Celestro said. Celestro thought for a minute. His plan was completely turned upside down. First he thought he’d be having sex at this moment with both guys. Then he thought he’d have a different slave. Then a question tugged on Celestro’s mind. One that he had for a while now. One that Peter would have never asked. “Chad, does Sam have any secrets that Peter doesn’t know about?”

“Yes master,” Chad answered honestly.

“Well tell me what it is,” Celestro’s eyes that had brightened when Chad answered, turned greedy and wanted to drink up this information.

“Sam is Emerald Lightning,” Chad said.

“What?” Celestro was shocked. “Him? The Emerald Bastard?” Celestro grabbed the unconscious Sam and threw him to the floor. “I want to you hurt the same way that fall hurt when you pushed me off that building.” Celestro stood up and was about to kick Sam when he stopped. “Wait a minute, that means you, are Topaz Rain, right?”

“Yes, sir.” Chad said.

“This is good. Now Emerald Lightning can watch with his lover as I take over the city. Slave, go get dressed as Topaz Rain and take Sam and dress him as Emerald Lightning, then meet me in the entrance hall,” Celestro said.

“Yes master.” Chad picked Sam up and walked toward the secret entrance as Celestro turned to go through the house.

Celestro went into Sam’s spandex room. He knew where it was cause Peter had spent a lot of time in there trying on all the different outfits. The room was plan and had only a mirror and a couch in it. There were also 4 closets; one for singlets, one for costumes, one for bodysuits, and one that was half tops and half bottoms. Celestro opened the singlet closet and smiled. There were many different singlets in the closet, many different colors and many different styles. But there were a few sets, which would have been enough for a wrestling team. Celestro picked out a few singlets. He wanted to know which one Tom liked the best. Besides he wasn’t going to haul all the singlets he wanted back to Peter’s apartment, and his new slave would be busy carrying his new prisoner.

Celestro waited in the entrance hall. A smile curled on his face when he saw Topaz Rain carrying an unconscious Emerald Lightning. He placed a hand on Emerald Lightning’s chest and slid it down the green spandex. “I want you to watch as the city you so stupidly gave your life to protect fall willingly at my feet. At least you’ll have that wimp to keep you company. That is until I take him, too, and then you’ll beg for me to enslave you.” Celestro picked up his coat and put it on. “Let’s go.”