The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 5

By: Spandexlad

Sam eyes fluttered open. He realized he was in a strange room immediately. There was something on his face. He felt the lycra that covered his body stretch as he moved his hand to find out what was on his face. As he felt the mask he realized he was dressed as Emerald Lightning.

He wondered where he was, how he got there, and why he was dressed as Emerald Lightning. He heard some crying in the room. He looked up and saw Peter in the corner. “Peter?” Sam said.

Peter looked up. “Emerald Lightning? You’re awake. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. This is all my fault.”

“What is your fault? Where are we?” Sam got up and looked around the room. The room was small and empty. It had two doors on one wall with a mirror between them. Then there was another mirror hanging sideways on the adjacent wall. Below the mirror was a chest of drawers. Across the room were bunk beds where Sam had woken up.

“I trusted him. I didn’t know what was going to happen. I shouldn’t have listened to him. But I wanted him gone. It’s all my fault. I’m so sorry.” Peter sobbed into his knees as he sat in the corner. He was still naked.

Sam sat down next to him. He put his arm around him. He didn’t understand what was going on but he hated seeing Peter like this. And to top it off, Peter didn’t even know it was Sam sitting next to him. “It’s ok, Peter. I can help you. I’ll solve this.”

Peter stood up and walked away from Sam. “Why? Why should you help me? I’m your enemy. I didn’t want to be but he made me.”

“What are you talking about? You are a good guy.” Sam stood up perplexed.

“No, no I’m not. I’ve done some very bad things. Emerald Lightning. I’ve hurt you. I’m Dark Stroke.” Peter said tear building in his eyes.

“Dark Stroke?” Sam was confused. He started to think this was a joke. Maybe Peter and Chad rigged a little role-play session, while he was out. But why was he out? The time before he was knocked out started to come back to him. He remembered Peter coming over to the mansion and sitting to dinner but nothing after that.

“Yes, I am.” Peter said sensing Emerald Lightning’s disbelief. “I can prove it.” He walked over to the chest of drawers and pulled them open. He then pulled out the only thing they contained, Dark Stroke’s full-body rubber suit. “See. It was me who stole that book and then ran into the underground tunnels to escape. It was me who locked you and a coach up in the locker room of a school where I stole chemicals. And all those other times, it was me.”

Sam let his body go, leaning it against the wall behind him. How could Peter know all that, if it wasn’t true? His boyfriend was his enemy. He was heartbroken. “Why?”

“I told you. He made me do it. He said it was the only way I could get rid of him. I’m sorry. There was no other way.” Peter’s eyes fell to the ground, he couldn’t take looking into the hero’s eyes.

“Who is he?” Sam asked.

“Me,” A voice came from the sideways hanging mirror. It was no longer a mirror but what looked like a television screen. On it was a man who looked like Peter wearing a purple spandex bodysuit. On one side of him was Chad dressed as Topaz Rain and the other was a young boy about the same age as Chad wearing a blue spandex bodysuit. “Do you like my purple suit? They say purple is the color for royalty.” Said the man who looked like Peter.

Sam looked back and forth between Peter and the man on the screen. “Are you Peter?” Sam asked the one in the room.

“Yes,” Peter said still gazing at the floor.

“Then who are you?” Sam asked the screen.

“Don’t you recognize me?” The man on the screen asked. “I know it’s been a long time and I do have a new body but I thought my hatred and malice toward you would shine right through. I am Celestro.”

Sam stepped back and stumbled to the ground to which Celestro laughed. Peter went to help him up Sam stand back. Sam got back to his feet. “But I killed you.”

“Oh you may have pushed me off a building and killed my body but my soul traveled to the nearest vessel which was Peter. Isn’t magic great? It took some time to get him to go and still the things I’d need to make a replica of his body but he finally did it. Now I have his life and he has mine, trapped behind a mirror where he belongs.” Celestro said.

“Trapped?” Sam said. He ran to one of the doors in the room. Opening it he found a kitchen with nothing but counters, cabinets, and a fridge. Then he went to the other door to find a toilet and a shower behind it.

“Please don’t hurt Sam,” Sam heard Peter say to the screen after walking back from the bathroom door. “He’s the only thing I have.” Celestro’s smiled. “No he’s not. You also have that kitchen I put in and those bunk beds... oh wait, you meant the only thing in the world not just in that room cause he is in that room.”

“What? Were?” Peter asked.

“I’m here,” Sam said removing his mask.

“Sam?” Peter was confused on how he should feel. He looked up to Emerald Lightning and it hurt him so much to become Dark Stroke, but now Emerald Lightning was Sam who Peter loved, and the betrayal of being Dark Stroke hurt more now.

“I couldn’t tell you,” Sam said. “Not yet.”

“I understand, and I don’t blame if you don’t want to see me...”

“What?” Sam asked and rushed over to Peter. “Why would I not want to see you again?”

“Because of this,” Peter held up the suit in his hands.

“Oh, Peter,” Sam took Peter into his arms and said in his ear. “I love you. I don’t blame you for anything Celestro does.”

Peter dropped the suit and hugged Sam back. “I love you too.”

“How sweet,” Celestro said, his tone spitting acid. He didn’t like either of the boys in that room. He thought Peter was annoying and he hated Sam for getting in his way all the time. He had plans for the both of them but thought it was best to get most of the city under his control before he’d do anything, so he had to wait. He hated this happy moment they were sharing. “Even though it wasn’t my intention to bring you two together, I would like you two to enjoy this time together.” Celestro laughed and then the screen turned back into a mirror.

Sam turned from the screen and looked at Peter. Peter had a sad face and Sam could see worry dropping from it. Sam squeezed Peter. “Hey, don’t worry. I’m going to fix this. Celestro is an evil, evil bastard and he’s manipulated a lot of people. Everything is going to work out. Okay?”

Peter’s mouth curled, “okay.”

Sam leaned in and gave Peter a kiss. “Now I want you to put that costume on so you can help me defeat him.”

“You want me to help you?” Peter asked.

“Yeah, Dark Stroke was a good fighter. Better than Topaz Rain. I want him to fight on my team,” Sam said picking up the suit to hand to Peter.

Peter smiled at Sam. He then unzipped the suit and started to put it on.

While Peter put his suit on, Sam started to think of a way out. He walked into the kitchen and looked around. The room looked to be designed to hold someone for a long time. So, Sam looked for a way that Celestro could put food in without entering the room, feeding his prisoners. However there were no cracks, anywhere. Sam came out of the kitchen. Peter was standing there in his suit. “You look lovely.”

“Thanks,” Peter said blushing. “I’ve been thinking about something Celestro said. He said now I’m stuck in the mirror like he was.”

“So you think one of the mirrors in the way out? Brilliant.” Sam smiled and went to the mirror between the two doors. He tried to pull it down but it would budge. “Looks like we’ve found a locked door.”

Peter walked over to the mirror and tried to help Sam move it but it still didn’t go anywhere. “We could try and break the mirror.”

“No. Neither of us is wearing shoes. Celestro must have thought of that. We need to try and figure out a way to over come his magic. My dad figured a way to nullify the magic he used,” Sam sat on the bunk bed to think. “There was this girl that Celestro had raped but she got away before he killed her. Because she had been with him she could counter his spells. You see Celestro’s magic is internal. Part of it is the words he uses, but that just directs his magic in a certain direction. So when he raped her the ability to use his magic was given to her. Wait a minute, Celestro was inside you right?”

“Yes. Do you think I could use his magic?” Peter said.

“It’s the only thing we have. However to unlock that mirror we have to do the spell the same way that Celestro did it, which could take some time. Point at the mirror and say, mirror laxus.”

“Ok,” Peter said pointing toward the mirror. “Mirror laxus.” Suddenly the sideways mirror fell off the wall and hit the chest of drawers. It made both guys jump.

“Alright lets not say laxus anymore,” Sam said.

“What does that mean anyway?” Peter asked.

“It’s Latin for loose. Most of Celestro’s spells are in Latin. Try putting your hand on that mirror and saying patefacio. It means open.” Sam said. Peter put his hand on the mirror and said, “Patefacio.” Nothing happened. “I don’t think it worked.”

“I was hoping that was it,” Sam said. “How did he close us in here?”

“Maybe I can’t do it. That mirror could have fallen at just the right moment on its own.” Peter said taking his hand off the mirror and walking toward Sam.

“Well actually,” Sam said gesturing behind Peter toward the mirror. Peter turned around to see the mirror swinging open and his apartment on the other side. “Stay here,” Sam said. “I’ll go first.” Sam got up and walked slowly to the doorway. He stood in the doorway and looked out into the hallway. There was no one around. Sam silently walked out into the hallway and Peter followed.

“I don’t to be in that room without you,” Peter whispered into Sam’s ear. Sam smiled to himself.

Sam looked toward the bedroom. There seemed to be no one there and when he looked toward the living room it was vacant too. “I don’t think anyone is here,” Sam said quietly to Peter incase he was wrong. “I bet Celestro took them all back to my mansion.”

“Then lets get some shoes on and go there,” Peter said. They turned and walked toward the bedroom.

Peter got to the door of the bedroom and stopped. “What is it?” Sam asked.

“There is someone in my bed,” Peter said. In Peter’s bed there was one of Celestro’s guards who used to be the two college girls who lived in the building. “What are we going...” Peter whispered until Sam placed his finger on Peter’s lips to hush him.

Sam walked into the room and slowly walked to the side of bed. Peter entered the room but hit the dresser causing a photo to fall.

The guard in the bed stirred awake. “What... Master?”

“Master?” Peter said. Then Peter realized that he looked like Celestro. “Oh, yeah. Yes, I am your master. I’m disappointed in you sleeping. The prisoners could have escaped.”

The guard in the bed sat up and got out of the bed without seeing Sam behind him. “I’m sorry, sir. I’ll go get your other slave in the kitchen and we’ll do better, sir.”

“Not so fast,” Peter said before the guard could move.

Sam snuck up behind the guard and grabbed him. Sam held the guard close to himself with his hand over the guard’s mouth. The guard struggled but Sam’s grip was too constricting and the guard passed out within a minute.

“There is still one more,” Peter said.

“I’ll put him in the mirror,” Sam said.

“And I’ll lure the other one there,” Peter added. They both nodded with a smile at one another.

Peter walked to the entrance to the living room from the hallway. “Slave!”

The other guard ran into the living room from the kitchen, “Sir!”

“Come here,” Peter said trying to sound like Celestro.

“Yes sir,” The guard came forward to Peter.

“Good, I want to show you something,” Peter said backing into the hallway. “So follow me.”

“Wait a minute,” The guard said.

Peter turned around to see the guard stop. “What?”

“You’re not the master,” The guard said and lunged for Peter.

Peter and the guard hit the ground. The guard was on top of Peter trying to hold him down. “Cindy get in here,” the guard called.

Sam came out of the mirror and ran over to them. He grabbed the guard and put him in a full nelson. Sam marched the guard to the mirror and pushed him inside. Peter closed the mirror, placed his hand on the glass and said, “How do I lock it?”

“Say, claudo,” Sam smiled.

“Claudo,” Peter said locking the mirror.

“Now lets get to my mansion,” Sam said and Peter nodded.