The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 8

By: Spandexlad

The next couple of days Emerald Lightning helped the people who were turned into young hot gay guys reconnect with the life they once lead. Because Peter had destroyed the book no one could be turned back to who they once were. So families were called and newspapers and magazines ran stories to confirm, who these people once were and who they are now. For some like Tom and the athlete it was easy, they had always been men, they weren’t changed much. But most like Mrs. Appleworth and Oliver’s family had a hard time. Their extended family couldn’t accept Grandma as a 20-something gay man. A division of People Affected By Supervillian Schemes, or P.A.B.S.S., was opened to help those who wanted to return to themselves through medical research. Oliver’s family signed up for this project but Oliver didn’t want to participate since he was only 3 years older and he loved the way he looked.

Oliver went with Shawn and Aaron back to their mother. She was shocked at her sons’ transformation. She could accept the fact of them being older but didn’t want to hear about they being gay. For that reason she didn’t want Oliver to stay with them. This led to an argument and resulted in the Twins leaving with Oliver. The three went to the only place they knew would help.

The three boys huddled at the speaker in front of the White Mansion’s gate in the rain.

“Who is it?” Peter’s voice rang from the speaker.

“It’s Oliver, Shawn, and Aaron,” Oliver called out.

“Oh, come in.” Peter said and the gate slowly opened.

The boys ran inside all the way up to the door. Peter was standing at the door. “Welcome.” Peter said. He saw all three boys were wearing soaking wet clothes. “I’ll go get you some robes, so you can get out of those wet clothes.” Peter left the three boys and they started to take off all their clothes. Peter had returned by the time they were naked with three cotton robes. He handed out the robes, “I didn’t mean for you three to undress in the entrance hall. Let me put your clothes in a dryer and I’ll meet you three in the den over there.” Peter pointed toward a door and picked up the clothes the three boys left on the ground.

After putting the clothes in a dryer Peter joined the three boys in the den. “I’m sorry but Sam and Chad are out, but I’m glad you visited.”

“Oh, that’s fine,” Shawn said. “Can we wait until Sam gets back? We wanted to ask him something.”

“He may be gone all night,” Peter said. “I don’t think your mom would like you guys staying out all night.”

“That’s the thing,” Aaron said. “We had a fight with her and we ran away.”

“A fight?” Peter asked.

“Yeah,” Shawn said. “She wouldn’t let Peter stay with us cause she didn’t accept the new us.”

“I’m sorry,” Peter said. “I’m guessing you guys want to stay here?”

“If it’s not too much trouble,” Oliver said.

“We’ll help with the house work,” Aaron said. “We’ll do anything.”

“Anything,” repeated Shawn.

“It’s not up to me,” Peter said, “but I think you can spend the night. At least until...”

“Peter, we’re home,” Sam called from the secret entrance he uses to get to his secret headquarters.

“...until now,” Peter gave them a sympathetic smile and then called out, “I’m in the den with three handsome visitors.”

“Visitor?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, a cute blonde and some twin hunks,” Peter called.

Sam’s footsteps quickened. He entered the den wearing his Emerald Lightning suit. “Boys!”

Oliver, Shawn, and Aaron all stood up and greeted Sam with a hug.

“To what do I owe this pleasurable visit?” Sam asked.

“We were wondering if we could live here,” Shawn said bluntly as the other two stumbled over words.

“Live here?” Sam was shocked and a little confused. “What about your families?”

“My family is at the P.A.B.S.S. Center, being treated to get back to normal, but I like me this way, and they wouldn’t let me stay,” Oliver said.

“So, we told him to come with us. But our mom, who doesn’t approve of our new life, wouldn’t let him stay with us.” Shawn said.

“Then we had a fight and ran away,” Aaron said.

Sam listened intently to what they said and then nodded. “You can stay.”

The three boys and Peter yelled happily only to be quieted down by Sam.

“There are some conditions,” Sam said. “First, you must call your mom. Even though she may not accept you now, she still loves you and needs time to adjust. You also must visit her at least once a week. You also must help around the house. Agreed?”

“Yes,” All three boys said, but the Twins said it reluctantly.

“Peter, take Shawn and Aaron to call their mom. I’ll show Oliver their room,” Sam said. The twin left with Peter and Sam took Oliver down a hallway.

“Where is Chad?” Oliver asked.

“Chad went to his room. He wanted to go to bed early, tonight,” Sam said placing his arm around Oliver. “I’m glad you three will be staying with us. I think Chad has been getting rather lonely. Ever since that mess with Celestro he’s kept to himself quite a bit. Also I’m glad more people are moving into this mansion. I mean when it was Me and Chad, the place seemed way too big and when Peter moved in I thought it would be good but he moved in with me so it still feels big. Now with you three, I may have to get a butler to keep the house clean.”

“I think we can pick up after ourselves,” Oliver said.

Sam laughed, “I’m sure you guys can. Here is your room. You can decide if you want to have it to yourself or share it with the twins. Those two rooms are free also. Chad is down the hall if there is any trouble and mine and Peter’s room is upstairs.”

“Thanks Sam,” Oliver said.

“It’s no problem,” Sam said giving Oliver a hug.

Down the hall Chad was sitting in his room in front of a mirror. He was wearing a yellow wrestling singlet. “My little doormat, you look so good,” Celestro said from the mirror. “You are not allowed to touch yourself, only to watch me in your mirror.”

“Yes master,” Chad said.

In the mirror Chad’s hand moved to his inner thigh and started rubbing up and down the spandex. Chad could feel the hand as he watched it. It was like the hand was under his skin. Mirror Chad’s other hand moved up to his nipples. Chad felt his nipples get pinched and played with. Chad’s cock struggled against the spandex. Mirror Chad moved to the cock and started stroking it. Chad let out a moan, “Oh Master Celestro.”

“Yes, my slave,” Celestro said. Then Celestro stopped. “You have a visitor.”

Chad got up, turned and walked to the door. He opened it to find Aaron. Chad grabbed Aaron and pulled him into the room onto the bed. “What are you doing here?”

“I was looking for the bathroom,” Aaron said with a shaky voice.

“Oh and what did you hear,” Chad said.

“Nothing,” Aaron said looking down.

“You liar,” Chad smirked. “You know about my master.”

“Please don’t hurt me,” Aaron said.

“Why would I hurt someone as cute as you? I’m just going to tie you up until I move in on Sam, which I guess will have to be sooner,” Chad said. Chad jumped on top of Aaron. Aaron squirmed under him but Chad grabbed him and choked him until he was unconscious.

Chad took some rope from his closet and tied and gagged the boy. There was a knock on the door. Chad frowned, “just a minute.” Chad picked up the boy and placed him in his closet. He then messed up his hair and tried to look tired as he opened the door slightly. “Yes?”

“Oh, I’m sorry for waking you up,” Shawn said. “I was hoping you saw my brother but I guess you didn’t.”

“Yeah, I was asleep,” Chad said. “What are you doing here?”

“Me and Aaron and Oliver are living here now,” Shawn said with a smile.

“Really?”

“Yeah, our room is down the hall and Aaron went to look for the bathroom,” Shawn said.

“I bet he got lost. It’s kind of easy to get lost around here,” Chad said. Chad placed his arm on Shawn’s shoulder. “You know if you want to get lost in my room for a little bit, you can.”

“Thanks, Chad, but maybe another night,” Shawn said.

“Anytime. You know where I live.” Chad said. “Anyway, your brother should be fine. I bet he’ll get tired and lay down in one of the spare bedrooms. You wouldn’t believe how many there are of them. You’d think this was a hotel.”

“Yeah, I’ll see you in the morning,” Shawn said turning and walking down the hall toward his room.

“Goodnight,” Chad said. He closed the door and sighed. He looked in the mirror, “Good job, slave,” Celestro said.

“Thank you, master,” Chad said.

“Tomorrow our plan will have the be carried out. We can’t wait any longer to get Sam under my control, now that those three brats have moved in. You know what to do,” Celestro said moving Chad’s hand to his dick.

“Yes master,” Chad said.

“That’s right, give me complete control of your body,” Celestro said. Then Celestro made Chad smile.

Sam and Peter were getting ready for bed upstairs in their room. Peter was already in bed while Sam toweled off from his shower.

“Sam,” Peter said reluctantly.

“Yeah,” Sam said looking toward Peter as he rubbed the towel against is chest.

“Nevermind,” Peter said.

“What is it?” Sam asked.

“It’s just... I mean... Have you noticed how weird Chad has been acting since the whole Celestro thing?” Peter said.

“What do you mean?” Sam asked rubbing the towel against his dick.

“Well he’s very distant and he hasn’t been cooking like he use to, he’s just acting differently,” Peter said.

“Of course he’s acting differently. That whole ordeal is something Chad hasn’t ever been through. He’s probably is just dealing with it in his way,” Sam tossed the towel to the ground and climbed into the silk sheets with Peter. ’

“I guess, but I have this feeling like...” Peter said.

“Like what?” Sam placed his hand on Peter’s side.

“Like Celestro’s in him,” Peter said slowly.

Sam took his hand from Peter and moved back a little. “I killed Celestro.”

“Yeah, this was the 2nd time you did that but you do remember what happened after the 1st time, I do,” Peter said.

“This is different,” Sam said.

“Is it?” Peter asked.

“Yeah, I mean if Celestro was in Chad then Chad would say something, right? I mean you weren’t Celestro’s puppet when he was in you,” Sam said he sat up on the bed and turned away from Peter.

“I guess that’s true, I hope you’re right,” Peter said. He sat up in the bed and placed his hand on Sam’s shoulder. “Now let’s forget about Celestro and get some sleep.”

Sam turned his head toward Peter. A smile was on his face. “Like you want some sleep.” The Sam moved toward Peter to start kissing him.