The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Emerging Mind

Synopsis: An evil inventer discovers that one of his evil devices has an interesting side effect.

George was a 32 year old stage hypnotist who was engaged by his Agent/ Secretary/friend to do a social club at a Caravan Club camp site. George was much more then a hypnotist, he was also an evil scientist. He had built up his hypnotism act using a mental transmitter that could push his thoughts into his stage volunteers. This devise had a range of only four or five feet but on the small stages where he performed this was not a problem Each summer he used this as an escape where he worked on his inventions and had fun four night a week as a so called camp entertainer.

He had developed a number of devices in his caravan, which he used as both his home away from home and his evil laboratory. His latest device that hadn’t yet been tested was a device that could transplant the personalities of two people into each other.

He was sitting in the warm sunshine, out side his trailer drinking a cup of coffee when a Land Rover Discovery towing a large double axle caravan pulled into the site and the driver choose an empty pitch opposite George’s caravan to park their van. As he watched the driver reverse the van into place with practiced ease, he noticed that his partner in the front passenger seat was a gorgeous female in her late twenties or early thirties. When they stopped she emerged from the 4x4 together with a very pretty girl about 10 or 11 years old. The father lowered the stands on the Van then connected it up the electricity take off and then all three disappeared inside.

George finished his drink and retired inside his van, as he entered he noticed his latest toy in the kitchen area and thought I must find some way of testing it. He checked the circuit once more to ensure that the fabrication was complete and manufactured to an acceptable quality. It wouldn’t be unacceptable for the devise to fail during a test.

As he reassemble the device he heard his neighbours emerge from their van and heard the female parent tell the little girl not to go too far and be back in a hour. He watched as both parents walked together to the campsite shop. Looking out of the other window he watched the little girl playing around the backs of various caravan. She was obviously playing a spy or private investigator, spying on her imaginary villains. He continued watching until she came very close to his van and staying very close to the wall of the van.

George moved to the other side of the wall and turned on his transmitter. He sent out mental commands that she should be friendly to him, answer his questions with complete honesty and obey any suggestion as if it were a command. He then mentally instructed her to come into his van. Moments later there was a knock on the door and he opened it to let her come in.

He introduced himself and she gave her name as Charlotte Shaw and said “all my friends call me Lottie”. He asked about her Parents and learnt that her mother was called Joanne and was unmarried and the man she was with was her boss. More quizzing and he discovered that the man was an art dealer in the city called Jeremy Alexandrov and her mother was his book keeper / accountant.

George asked how long they planned to stay at this camp and Lottie told him they were planning to leave in the morning going on to another site on the south coast near Weymouth. George asked if they were saying here again on the way back and Lottie confirmed they were. George instructed her not to mention him to her Mother or Jeremy and then told her to find some little boys to play with.

As she skipped off he thought of a possible scenario to test the device.

When he performed his show the previous night he had been introduced to a nice young woman roughly the same age as Joanne, who had a child roughly the same age as Lottie. She had been a management accountant for an electronics company before it was taken over and she had been made redundant. Her little girl had been involved in a bicycle accident the previous your and was now confined to a wheelchair.

He locked his van and went in search of last night’s volunteer. He found the little girl first sitting in her wheel chair outside the van and asked her where her Mother was. He learnt that she was having a nap inside the van so he moved the girl’s wheelchair a little nearer to the van and turned on his transmitter. He instructed both of them that if they found themselves in a different body they would not make a scene but would endeavour to take on the identity of their new host. He also made them both totally subservient to him

He then pushed the girl back to were she was and entered their van. What he found shocked him for at least 5 milliseconds, the girls mother was lying on the bunk dressed head to toe in latex and was fast asleep.

He used his transmitter to stop her waking up and searching the van he found more latex than normal clothes and even latex in the child’s size.

He wasn’t kinky, but never minded other people’s kinks; he woke her up and caused her to relax when she saw him in her van. When she was calm he asked Kathy about the latex and she told him she has known about her fetish for years but had only afforded to purchase some when she received her redundancy money.

George asked about the girl outside and she told him that before she had ordered any clothes she had discussed it with her daughter and her daughter has expressed an interest in trying it. George asked how it has been received and learnt that Wendy wore it all the time although she hid it from other people by always wearing something over the top.

George told her he was planning a little experiment that would give her and her daughter a little holiday and asked if she had any bondage. The woman said that she had for both Wendy and her. George went on to ask her to set aside some latex clothes for both of them that he could take away and when they go to bed that evening put them both into bondage which included legs, wrists and a gag. When Kathy said she preferred someone else to be in charge of her bondage so he agreed to come by after his show. Before he when out he had a further thought and said when you set aside all the clothes you want to take with you include all your normal clothing.

While he was on his way back to his van he noticed Lottie playing with two boys and she was quite dirty. Leaving them, he went back to his van and arrived just as the two adults were returning. He greeted them and using his transmitter ensured they would attend the nights show he continued to talk to the man while the woman went in search of Lottie.

While George nd Jeremy talked, George inserted commands that he would not notice anything odd concerning Joanne and Lottie and would continue to love her and provide for her regardless. He also pushed in the germ of a latex fetish that would grow rapidly whenever he came in contact with either the smell or feel of latex.

Joanne returned with Lottie berating her for getting so dirty. George made an excuse to leave them and when back to his van. His plan was on track; he would have Joanne volunteer for the show and make her believe on stage that she was someone like Kathy then he would forget to remove the programme when the show is over. He turned on his radio and started to prepare his evening meal he had just put his casserole in the small oven when there was a gentle knock on the door.

Opening it he found Kathy there carrying two large bags. George asked her to come in and as she came through the door she noticed his little workshop with all its electronic wizardry. She asked what he was making and he told her a machine to give little girls their dreams. She continued “I still do not know what it is you are going to do. George replied “It will be a surprise you will hopefully find yourself out of your bondage, when you do I want you to come back here with Wendy and change into your latex.

Then I will explain my plan. Make sure Wendy goes to bed before 10 and is well and truly tide down. And you are ready before 10:15 when I will come by and lock you into your bondage. Now run along and be ready for a nice painless surprise later and a nice holiday in Weymouth”.

Kathy left feeling none the wiser but not afraid she liked George he was a very nice man and would make a lovely father for Wendy. The previous night he had invited her up on stage and she was made to sing like a pop star. When she was herself at the end he told her she had a beautiful voice and should do it professionally.

She new she could sing but never thought it was good enough to do in front of an audience. It was still warm as she walked back to Wendy and she fantasised about George. As she walked past the van opposite George she heard an argument going on inside between a man and a young girl then a young girl the same age as Wendy came bolting out of the caravan shouting “I will not do it” and ran past Kathy nearly knocking her over. Kathy shouted watch out but Lottie had gone, George had watched it from his window and felt for Kathy she was lovely Mother and a fabulous singer.

Later that night in the club he had four volunteers on stage Joanne was one of them. The first was a teenage boy who though he was Brittany Spires he had all the actions and believed he could sing but his voice was terrible and the audience loved it. The second one was his girlfriend and she clucked like a hen and barked like a dog. The third one was Joanne and she was beautiful in her posh frock and high heels. George told her that she was not on sage because of her looks but because of her talent and that she had to sing for her wages. He described what she looked like taking away her gorgeous body and fantastic make up and turned her in to Kathy in her mind he then had her sing. Her voice was a bit flat but she did a satisfactory job.

George left her with her Kathy persona and moved to his last volunteer. This was Jeremy and he had him believe he was a union representative at a strike rally and his roll was to insight his members to strike. Jeremy put on a believable performance and most of the audience were right behind him.

The show was supposed to finish at ten and he had over run a bit. The two young people returned to there seats and George apologised to the audience and said he would removed their programming in his dressing room. He got a standing ovation as the compare closed to show with five minutes of comedy. George took Jeremy and Joanne to their caravan and he put Jeremy to sleep. He then had Joanne wake Lottie and instructed them both to follow him.

He brought them to Kathy’s rented caravan and had them wait outside while he checked on Kathy.

Wendy was on one bunk wearing a latex catsuit and with he hands and feet tied together, there was also a gag in her mouth and she was sound asleep. Kathy on the other hand was sitting up on the other bunk, she was also in a catsuit and corset with her feet tied together and holding a pair of handcuffs in her left hand and her right arm was behind her back. George took the handcuffs and she put both hands behind her. George fastened the cuffs on her wrists and then she said gag please. George picked up the ball gag lying on the table and before he put it on her asked where the keys were to the handcuffs. Kathy replied “in the bag in you caravan I am giving myself and Wendy to you”. George said I’ll take you both when you come back” and she looked at him oddly.

George said “Now lie back and move over”, I’ve got someone out side who needs to lie beside you. Her eyes went very wide as he went out and brought in Lottie and Joanne.

He instructed Joanne to lie beside Kathy and Lottie to lie beside Wendy. He then from the bag he had been carrying he took out a little box about nine inches cubed and two scull caps with wires attached. He fitted one scull cap on Kathy’s head and the other on Joanne’s. Plugging the wires into the box he winked at Kathy and turned in on. There was no noise and no sign of anything happening other then Kathy’s eyes closed and Joanne’s eyes opened.

Joanne then said “What happened and why am I without bondage. George said we can sort that later, just let me get Wendy. He then removed to wires from his box, placed one cap on Wendy and the other one Lottie, inserting the wires in to his box he again turned it on. No sound and no evidence that anything was going on when a little light on the box flashed he removed the wires and caps and put everything back in his bag. He shook Lottie and when she awoke said “Listen carefully Wendy you are going on a little holiday although you have to travel in someone else’s body. This body has no disabilities so you can run and jump and anything you want. The lady sitting over there is your Mum and will be going with you. You will have to pretend that your name is Lottie Shaw and your Mothers name is Joanne Shaw. Now come both your clothes are waiting in my van.

Wendy stood up and whooped as she ran to her mum and hugged saying “is that you in there Mum”. Kathy replied “Yes dear this lovely man had done this for you. “If you are both ready” urged George. The three of them walked through the quiet camp site to George’s caravan and when he unlocked the door they all went in side. Kathy opened the bag she had left there and pulled out latex or both Wendy and her. They both started to dress and when they were fully clothed in latex Kathy handed George the key and kissing him she said “Look after my body; I want it back when we return and I want you with it. Kathy picked up the bag with several changes of latex clothing for each of them and followed George out. They all trouped across to the large caravan opposite and went inside. Kathy said who is this pointing to Jeremy this is your chauffeur, he will do what ever you tell him so if you want some sex while you’re away help yourself. Kathy replied “I can wait for you but he might want to get down on his knees before me once or thrice. George Instructed Jeremy to get ready for bed and he removed all his cloths and put on an old fashioned night shirt. George instructed him to get into bed and when he awoke in the morning he would be the slave to the two women in this van. He would have no say; all decisions were to be deferred to Joanne or Lottie. George winked again at them both and left them, going back to his van.

To be continued.