The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Emerging Mind, Chapter 11

Monday morning, after Breakfast Lottie and Wendy jumped into Joanna’s car and they were soon on their way to school. Joanna asked Lottie why Slut was feeding Wendy at breakfast and Lottie replied, “Wendy was feeling lazy this morning but you should forget this topic.” Joanne thought, “What was I talking about, never mind I’ll concentrate on driving this precious cargo to school.”

The remainder of the journey was quiet, Wendy did not want to upset Lottie and Lottie was thinking of her missed classes. As they arrived, Lottie opened her mind and looked in every one in the school teachers and pupils the reason was to see if anyone had taken up Miss Foxworthy’s mantel. She did not find anyone but when she found the leader of the girls who took her to the boiler room she was surprised to see only a nudge form Judith. Most of what she had done and caused her two friends to do was down to her. Lottie then check her to friends and then took away all their free will, they would obey everyone on the planet. Lottie then converted all their clothing into a double breasted latex raincoat with a hood and made it from indestructible latex with no opening down the front.

Leaving the three girls, she continued her trawl through the school, finding no one doing hypnosis or mind control. She moved with Wendy to her class room and arrived at the same time at the three girls. Wendy said, “So you are the three who upset my sister in the boiler room.” The leader Elizabeth replied, “I cannot take this coat off and where are my clothes.” Wendy replied, “You should stop worrying about your clothes, you are perfectly dressed if it starts raining.” The three girls calmed visibly and walked into their class. Wendy and Lottie followed them and the teacher shouted at the three girls for being out of uniform. Lottie changed everyone’s minds, so they would see the three girls in uniform, including the three girls. The teacher became silent and the girls took their seats. When the school bell was rung the lessons were started and Wendy made notes with her pen and mind. Lottie ignored the three girls in their latex mackintoshes for the first half of the lesson and when she turned around to look at them she moved into the teacher’s mind and made her say, “Girls you would look so much better in your raincoats if you were to put your hoods up and keep them there.” As the three girls pulled their hood up, the teacher shivered as her mind came back to herself. She looked at the three and thought, “I had better not say anything, otherwise I might ending up wearing something similar.” Lottie was inside her mind and thought, “Not quite the same bit here goes,” she then changed her underwear into living latex with no exit.

The remainder of the lesson went off with no issues although the Teacher sat for most of it squirming around in the chair. Just before the bell sounded to end the lesson she asked Wendy to say behind so she could talk to her. After the bell sounded, everyone except Wendy trouped out of the classroom; Lottie linked her mind with the Teacher and waited outside the door for Wendy.

Wendy walked to the front of the class and the teacher asked, “What did those girls do to upset you and why did my clothes change?” Wendy replied, “Those Girls upset my sister and you should never divulge to anyone that your actions are not your own.”

Lottie was pleased to note that Wendy had used her mental prowess to embed these words as rules in the teacher’s subconscious. Wendy soon appeared beside Lottie and they walked together to their next class. Miss Colethard walked out of her class room and followed the two girls down the corridor. Lottie heard someone behind her and turned around. Seeing who it was she asked, “Where are you going,” Miss Colethard replied, “I have a free period, so I am going home to change my underwear.” Lottie replied, “You must stay in school as you always do, it would be a wasted journey anyway.” The teacher turned and walked back to her classroom, Lottie moved into her mind and changed her memories so she would see Wendy doing the talking and giving the instructions.

Wendy and Lottie arrived at their next class as the school bell sounded and the Maths teacher Mrs MacLeish said, “You are late, report to me after class.” As the two girls took their seats, Lottie whispered, “Another teacher for you to practice on.” The teacher Mrs MacLeish continued with her maths lesson and Wendy moved into her mind. Lottie changed her underwear into living latex with only a crotch zip while Wendy made her own all her own actions and never divulge that she was wearing latex. She also made her subservient to both her and Lottie. Lastly, Wendy made the teacher forget that they arrived late or that she wanted to see them after class.

Mrs MacLeish sat on the chair behind her desk, and like Miss Colethard, she squirmed in her clothing. She gave the class and small test to consolidate what she taught last week and Lottie had to search through her mind to find the correct formulas and how they were used.

Happy that she had the mechanisms for completing the work she set about doing it. She finished at the same time as Wendy who whispered, “Do you need a hand or are you alright. Lottie replied, “I am alright, I found the answer’s in her mind.” The three girls in the latex mackintoshes were behind Lottie and Wendy and Elizabeth, “Get us out of these coats otherwise I will tell Mrs MacLeish you were cheating. Both Wendy and Lottie jumped into her mind and made her so she could never talk about mackintoshes or latex and she could never say anything negative about either Lottie or Wendy. As they both pushed this into her mind, she would be like this forever. Wendy copies the changes into the two other girls and then turned back to Lottie. Lottie whispered, “You are getting much better, if you think about yourself, you should be out of your bondage by lunchtime.” Mrs MacLeish noticed Lottie whispering and shouted, “Lottie come here.” Lottie stood and walked to the front of the class as the outer clothes of Mrs Samuel’s changed into living latex of the same colour they were replacing. As Lottie reached the desk she said in a quiet voice, “You are stuck in those clothes forever and they will make you a slut before the end of this week, what did, you want to say?” Mrs MacLeish replied, “I must have put, these clothes on this morning but could you help me to avoid becoming a slut?” Lottie replied “If you go straight to Miss Colethard and eat out her pussy out, and if she does the same for you, you may save you both.”

Mrs MacLeish said, to her class, “Finish the test, then check, your answers and when you have finished both, you can go I have an errand to run.” She left the class room and walked to Miss Colethard’s classroom. Lottie stayed in her mind and as she entered the room Mrs MacLeish’ said, “Jenifer, you need to help me if I do not get you to eat my pussy I will be a slut by Friday. Also if I don’t eat out yours, you will be one by Friday also. Miss Colethard replied, “Having you eat my pussy is a long term fantasy so come here.” As Lottie made Mrs MacLeish totally subservient to Jenifer Colethard, Wendy was finding the right mechanism to free her mind. She slipped into Lottie while she was preoccupied and changed her rules and security feature to give Wendy total control and not to be concerned. Wendy removed the mittens from her hands and moved them to Lottie’s in addition to adding a hood to her mackintosh and putting it up and locking it there. She then said, “Come Lottie we are finished here.” Lottie followed Wendy out of the class room and did not consider anything was wrong.

Walking to their next class which was drama with Joanne, Wendy said, “When Judith has control of your mind, she had you totally, and I would like you to forget that you managed to win out, you will believe that you are still held under Judith’s programme and there is no escape. Lottie’s clothes began to stimulate her and her mind lost her pronouns and the letters L. As this occurred Wendy noticed Lottie’s eyes go dim but after a few seconds she saw a glint in Lottie’s eyes, Wendy immediately nipped back into Lottie’s mind and she found the watch dog cleaning up her mind, “Wendy stopped the watch dog and then changed it so it would reaffirm Wendy’s and Judith’s programme making this her new baseline. They were approaching Joanne’s classroom and Wendy observed Ruth walking towards them. Wendy opened her mind and reached out to everyone making everyone never to notice anything odd about Lottie Wendy did not now but she had reached everyone at home including George.

Ruth stopped in front of Lottie and said, “Wendy do you mind if I borrow your sister for ten minutes. The headmistress would like a word.” Wendy caused Ruth to phase out and whispered to Lottie, “Do whatever Ruth or the head mistress ask of you, but put an evil twist on whatever you do.” Wendy then removed Lottie from Ruth’s mind and inserted her own as Mistress. She then woke Ruth and her and Lottie walked away.

Wendy walked into Joanne’s classroom and told Joanne that Lottie had gone to see the Headmistress. Joanne started the drama lesson and gave all those present a part in a small play.

Ruth led Lottie to the headmistress’s room and when Lottie entered there were three people in the room. The headmistress said, “Good you are here Lottie, This young lady is my younger sister and this man is her husband, she loves him very much but he has been a cad, I would like you to make him love her as much as she loves him.” Lottie said, “I need to speak to him alone.” The pretty young wife said, “I am not leaving him with this young girl.” The Headmistress said, “I think Lottie can look out for herself. Take him into the outer office Lottie.” Lottie let the man into the outer office and asked him what he wanted.

The man replied, “I would love to fuck that head girl.” Lottie replied, “The head girl is protected but if you like, you could fuck me. Why do you need to fuck anyone, when you have such a beautiful wife?” The man replied, “She is beautiful but she never wants to put out and has no kinks at all.” Lottie said, “I can fix her if you give me three orgasms.” The man dropped his trousers and mounted Lottie, his cock was the biggest Lottie could imagine and he soon gave her two orgasms and as he proceeded towards the third, Lottie moved into the young wife next door and made her into his fuck toy able to embrace any kink he desired, but unable to divulge any information regarding this change to her sister. Lottie continued to squirm inside her clothing but no one noticed. She told the man to take his wife home and fuck her in the kinkiest way he could consider.

Lottie returned to the Headmistresses study and said, Job done.” Ruth said, “If that is all Head Mistress, I will return Lottie to her lesson. As Lottie moved she wriggled inside her clothing and Ruth led her back to her class. On the way, Lottie told her what she had done. Ruth said, “You were inspired, that is a perfect solution.” Ruth deposited Lottie at the drama classroom. As Lottie entered, Joanna said, “Welcome Lottie I hope you managed to do as the head Mistress directed. Lottie replied, “Ottie did as directed.” Joanna explained that all the players had been selected so Lottie should sit down and watch.”

Lottie sat on the third row and wriggled and squirmed in her clothing attempting to get as much stimulation as possible. Wendy watched from the stage but could not get to her; she had one of the biggest parts and was needed all the time. When the play finished everyone went back to the chairs and Wendy sat next to Lottie. Wendy said, “You can tell me what you did later but in the meantime you should try and get more stimulation from your clothing and from now on you will lose the ability to think of any command to give anyone. If you need to give a command, you will defer to me in the hope that I will do it for you. Wendy then changed the watch dog routine in Lottie’s mind to incorporate these new commands.

The watch dog had been recreating all the instructions in Lottie’s mind over and over again. She had no recourse to overcome them

After the lesson was over it was lunch time and Wendy led Lottie to the canteen. As they entered the canteen, Wendy removed the bondage mittens from Lottie’s hands and turned them into latex gloves. Throughout the meal Lottie wriggled and squirmed in her clothing but no one showed any interest. Wendy smiled and Lottie said, “Ottie would like to know why you are smiling.” Wendy replied, “I was just thinking how lucky I am to have a sister like you. I managed to get a drug that will stop you needing simulation from your clothing, but it has a slight side effect.” Lottie could not be concerned if her life depended on it and replied, “Give me the drug I don’t care about the side effect.” Wendy poured a file of medicine into Lottie’s orange juice and Lottie drank it down. Wendy changed the watchdog to remove the need for stimulation and caused it to destroy her free will. She added two caveats that would give pleasure when she obeyed and pain when she fought a directive. Wendy then said, “Lottie, I don’t want you to use your psychic power unless I give you permission to do so, and you will from now on, address me as Mistress.” As Wendy and Lottie took their dirty dishes to the server, Ruth came over and said, “Lottie did a superb job today. I came across to tell you I have been accepted at Cambridge for a maths degree.” Lottie replied, “That wonderful, you need to get your portfolio started. Come around to the house this evening and I will give you your starter pack.” Ruth replied, “Ok see you at seven.” She then ran back to her group of friends. Wendy said, with a stern tone, “What is in this starter pack.” Lottie replied, “Mistress I have been finding insider knowledge on a number of companies and have put together a fund of money for her to start.”

Wendy replied, “Lottie, you must never hand over any information or money to anyone without my permission.” Lottie replied, “Mistress, Please. Ottie must give Ruth her starter pack.” Wendy replied, “Lottie will do as she is told, and she must never question my actions ever again.” Lottie attempted to argue but no words cane out, and she felt real pain. After only ten seconds she said, “Ok Mistress, you win, I will ask your permission before I do anything.” They walked out of the canteen and bumped into Mrs MacLeish who said, “Lottie, you need to free me from this need to eat out Miss Colethard.” Wendy said, “You should forget all about asking Lottie to do things, she is no longer the girl she was, but maybe I can help. Wendy dipped into the teacher’s mind and caused her to forget that her need for Miss Colethard was anything but natural. Wendy also moved the love she had for her husband to be directed at Miss Colethard.

They walked out into the play ground and towards the tennis courts. There were people playing on each court so Wendy stopped to watch. Lottie did not stop next to Wendy and Wendy shouted, “Lottie, come back here.” Lottie stopped and turned and then rushed back to Wendy. Wendy smiled at Lottie’s haste and said, “If you continue to walk on your own, I will put a collar and lead on you.” Wendy attempted to put the gas mask under Lottie’s hood and a collar around the outside.” Nothing happened so she used Lottie’s psychic abilities and an invisible mask appeared with a visible collar with a brass padlock locking it on the outside of the hood. Wendy had an evil thought and looked at the size difference of the psychic gland between her and Lottie. She exercised hers and saw it grow until it was bigger than Lottie’s, she then caused Lottie’s to shrink to smaller that hers was before she started. She then attached a visible lead to the collar and said, “Come with me, and never pull against this lead. You will behave like a well-trained dog while attached.

Wendy walked to the next couple of players and one of the girls had beaten Wendy in straight sets. Wendy caused her knickers and tennis strip to change into living latex with two large dildos in the knickers she then caused her mind to become dumber and her perfect balance to become compromised. The girl did not win another game. Wendy followed by Lottie walked across the playground in the direction of their home classroom which was next on the timetable. Miss Colethard also taught history. Wendy had plans for her and needed to get to the class room before the rest of the class. As Lottie followed Wendy into the class room Miss Colethard came out of her small office. Wendy said, “Miss Colethard, did you enjoy your time with Mrs MacLeish and would you like a repeat. Miss Colethard looked at Lottie and said, “Lottie I need your help, something has got to me and I have become a Lesbian. Wendy replied, “Miss Colethard, you will do as I direct and not talk to Lottie ever again. You have always been a lesbian and you have now found your true love. You will dominate her and take her away from her husband.” Wendy pushed these commands into her subconscious and made her forget the conversation. Wendy then looked into her mind and found the command to ignore Lottie’s idiosyncrasies to become a total snub.” Wendy liked this so she made it permanent. She then sat down at her desk and the lead was too short for Lottie to sit at her desk so Wendy said, “Sit on the floor under my desk and if anyone talks to you, bark like a dog in any reply, you cannot talk with your mouth until I tell you, otherwise. Wendy had an evil thought and she moved into Lottie’s mind removed all her language skills. As her mind become quiet, Wendy heard George say telepathically, “Lottie that is a package arrived for you, where do you want it.” Wendy replied using Lottie’s mind, “ Ask slut to put it in our bedroom and Wendy and I will see to it when we get home, By the way, if I seem a little quiet, this evening, don’t be concerned, I lost a bet with Wendy and am having a ball.” George replied, “Ok will do, have fun,” and then there was silence. Wendy smiled and as other pupils entered the classroom she caused them all to see |Lottie as a dog and to be one hundred percent obedient to her.

Miss Colethard started the lesson and used her mind to put an evil tweak in to everyone’s mind. When she moved into Elizabeth’s mind she decided that she could be useful. She made Elizabeth responsible for Lottie in respect of exercise and training.” Elizabeth stood and asked Miss Colethard if she could be excused. Mrs Colethard agreed and Elizabeth tool Lottie outside.” Wendy stayed in Lottie’s mind and made all Elizabeth’s training become her rules for life. Even when Lottie had language skills and her conscious mind aware, she would always perform doggy commands.

Wendy and the remainder of the class except Elizabeth and Lottie continued through the remainder of the afternoon. Wendy collected Lottie from Elizabeth at the end of the day on the way to meet with Joanne. Wendy caused Lottie to have access to her language skills and her conscious mind. Knowing that she could not speak, Lottie got into the car in silence.

Joanne asked if they had both had a good day, and Wendy replied, “It has been fantastic Lottie and I had a bet earlier and I won.” Wendy moved into Joanne’s mind and made it so she believed it was Lottie who told her about the bet and Wendy made a watchdog like Lottie’s, hidden from anyone, That would make Joanne obedient to Wendy but owning all her actions, even though she may not be in total control. Wendy did not say anything but when they arrived home she asked Joanne to take Lottie in to the house and up to their bedroom.

They had only walked two paces when Wendy said, “Lottie on your hands and knees please.”

Joanne had to walk much slower when Lottie was down on all fours. Wendy walked into the house and met George in the hall way. She wanted to see what her increased power could do so she dipped into George’s mind and adjusted his memories and control issues. Wendy was now in charge of the household and no one of importance could counter her will. She walked towards the stairs and saw Joanne and Lottie on the first landing. As she started to climb she kept her eyes on Lottie who was having difficulty climbing the stairs on her hands and knees. Wendy reached them as they entered the bedroom and there was a large box on Lottie’s bed. Wendy said, “Thank you Joanne, you can go now, please forget that Lottie is a dog until dinner time.”

After Joanne had departed, Wendy said, “You can stand on your hind legs now, tell me what is in this box.” Lottie barked and barked, until Wendy said, “Ok that is enough. Sit.” Lottie dropped to the floor.” Wendy moved to the box and started pulling off the parcel tape. As she prized the top of the box open she swore and said, “Shit Lottie office supplies.” Wendy shoved the box onto the floor and turning to Lottie said, “You will act like a dog until tomorrow morning.” Wendy had forgotten the appointment with Ruth but she could handle that. Wendy looked into Lottie’s mind to find out why she had bought office supplies. She discovered that Lottie had bought the supplies for both her and Wendy. While she was search through Lottie’s memories, she discovered that she had prepared a large portfolio for Ruth and had withdrawn several hundred pounds out of the bank. Remembering Ruth’s impending visit she said, “When Ruth comes you will act like a human unless someone gives you a dog command. However you cannot give her any money unless I approve it.”

Wendy then looked into Lottie’s bedside locker and extracted a pile of papers and a wad of money. The papers had list of company names and there was over twenty thousand pounds in cash. Wendy placed the papers into one of the box files from the office supplies and placed the cash in another one.

Wendy said, “Lottie you can speak for the next ten minutes.” Lottie replied, “Why are you doing this and why can I not get up.” Wendy replied, “I told you before you must never question my actions and the reason you cannot get up is because Elizabeth taught you dog commands.” Lottie replied, “Please Mistress, have mercy on me.” Lottie was determined to use her psychic abilities to remove the dog collar but when she tried, nothing happened.

Wendy was in her mind and was pleased that her attempts had failed. Wendy caused the gland to shrink again and then caused her, to love being a dog.”

Wendy said, “Stand on your hind legs and come here. Lottie stood and approached Wendy. Wendy unclipped the lead and said, “When we go down to dinner you will walk on your hind legs but you must not talk. If you attempt to talk, all you will do is bark.

I am going to give rules that you will live by, when the lead is attached you will walk on your hands and knees and to all sense and purpose you will be a dog. When you are like you are now, you will have your human mind although your hands are paws and your legs are hind legs. You will only be able to talk if I give you a time span in which to do it. I will burn these into your mind. If I ever see that they have changed, I will burn them in forever. Wendy could sense Kathy coming up the stairs so she said, “OK while you downstairs, if George talks to you telepathically, you will respond as you did the last time, you lost your bet with me and have given me your free will, however you love what I make you do and do not want it to stop. When you say love it will become true and you will adore being a dog. Now when you are at the dinner table with a knife and fork in front of you, you will be as dexterous as a human, but at all other times, your paws will be as dexterous as a dog. If you need to pick anything up, you must use your teeth. Wendy made the gas mask in front of Lottie’s mouth disappear. How much time do you have left?” Lottie replied, “Ottie has two minutes mistress.” Just then Kathy knocked on the door and Wendy shouted, “Come in.” Kathy came in and said, “Dinner will be on the table in five minutes.” Wendy replied, “Mummy can I introduce Rex. Our new pet.” Kathy replied, “Is not Rex a boy’s name,” and said, “When you look at a pretty girl you cock will fill with blood and you will become randy.”

Wendy replied, “That is right he upset me and need to be punished.” Wendy caused the lips of his vagina to grow into a cock and ball sack. Now show Mummy what a good dog you are fetch this.” Wendy threw a ball to the other side of the room. Lottie scampered after the ball and returned with it in her mouth. She dropped it at Kathy’s feet, who picked it up, and threw it again. Lottie looked at Wendy and his cock became hard. He ran a little stiffly but returned with the ball and humped Wendy’s leg.

End of chapter 11