The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Emerging Mind Chapter 13

As Parents and daughter, walked up to the ward where Wendy was housed, George said, “I hope she is not too damaged, Lottie you need to be prepared to counter any mental incursions. Lottie said, “I am ready and willing to do what is necessary.” George replied, “Good because she compromised both your mother and me.”

They reached Wendy’s bedside and found her in a coma. The Doctor said, “I am afraid there is limited brain activity and we think the brain was starved of oxygen while she lay on the floor.” Lottie leaped into her mind and found large areas of memory blank. Her cognitive mind was stalled and Lottie checked on the size of the gland before restarting it. Wendy eventually opened her eyes and said, “Where am I and more importantly who am I.” Lottie replied, “You are my sister in this is your mummy and Daddy, your name is Wendy and you had an accident.” George said, “Your boyfriend will be along in a day or to so you need to get ready to receive him.” Wendy said, “I can remember no boyfriend.” Lottie said, “It will fun getting to know him again.” George said, “We had better go and we will see you tomorrow.” Half way to the car George used his mobile and called his lawyer, he gave Brian’s details and told the lawyer to get him released.

Lottie said, “What are your intentions regarding Wendy.” George said, “Give her to Brian, as a thank you for getting you back.” Lottie said, “Ok I can’t wait to see this.”

George drove home and Lottie was soon in bed and asleep. Next morning she went to school with her mother and Kate met her at the entrance, saying “The information is fantastic, how did you get it.” Lottie replied, “I have my contacts and they use hypnosis to get the information. Don’t ask you will never get into trouble. Use the money to buy shares in the companies that will give the quickest return and then you can buy other with the profits.” Kate said, “Ok and need to register with an online broker. I’ll do that now while I have a free period.” Lottie replied, “Keep me informed as to how you are doing. This is your future as my investment manager.” Kate ran off to use her laptop and Lottie walked to her homeroom. Miss Colethard was sitting behind her desk and when Lottie walked in she said, “Could I have a word.” Lottie walked to the desk and Miss Colethard asked, “Who are you and why are you in this classroom.” Lottie looked into her mind and found what Wendy had done. She unwound all of Wendy’s instruction regarding herself and increased her need to dominate Mrs MacLeish. Miss Colethard then asked, “Were is Wendy and what did she do to me.” Lottie replied, “Wendy is in hospital and her brain is almost dead so I don’t think she will be returning to school.” Miss Colethard said, “Perhaps you could help.” Lottie said, “I cannot see anything wrong, all your new thoughts about Mrs MacLeish are your own wishes.” Lottie walked back to her seat and Elizabeth appeared saying, “I need to take you out to finish your training.” Lottie replied, “Why don’t you take Cynthia and Janice out and train them.” Lottie made Elizabeth’s two friends subservient to her and made Elizabeth subservient to herself, removing Wendy from her mind. Elizabeth and her two cohorts departed the class room. Miss Colethard asked where they were going and Lottie said, “To start their lessons outside. They will not be coming back to your class.” Miss Colethard decided not to argue with Lottie and commenced taking the register.

While Miss Colethard was taking the register, Lottie cleared out the information from her mind that Lottie was anything special and made it so Wendy, Elizabeth, Cynthia and Janice where not on the register or anyone else’s register. The lesson proceeded with any further incident and when it was over, Lottie walked outside to find Elizabeth. Lottie found the three girls on the playing field When Elizabeth saw Lottie coming she stopped and waited. When Lottie got close, she said, “That are not fast learners like you Lottie but that are beginning to pick this up now.” Lottie replied, “I have got you three released from school so Elizabeth take these two home and train them there.” Elizabeth shouted heel and Cynthia and Janice moved into place and Lottie had a desire to do the same, but fought it.” On her the way to her next lesson she looked in her own mind and found a raft of Wendy’s commands. As she cleared them out, she thought, “George must have copied these with my mind when he made a copy, I wonder what else lurks in there.” Lottie decided to miss the next lesson and concentrate on finding the remaining incursions in her mind. It was some time later did she find that Wendy had removed her free will. She spend the next hour repairing her mind.

After Lottie was happy her mind was clear of all the evil things Wendy had done, she sneaked into her class. He looked into Mary Bower at the front of the class to see what she had missed and found to her surprise some detail of her life which were surprising. She and Nora Harrington, from another class, were having a lesbian relationship with Mrs Graham the Teacher.

Lottie made the two in her class room subservient to Nora and made them both unable to have sex or orgasm if they were not dresses in rubber or latex. She moved to Nora and gave her a similar fetish but made her aware of it. After that she settled down to learn the biology being taught. Lottie observed Mary attempting to take off her blouse so she made the lining of the Blouse and skirt change into living latex and then made her knickers change as well but did not link them to her skirt. She did the same with Nora so she would not throw her clothes off in class. Mrs Graham started to wriggle and squirm but Lottie did nothing.

Mrs Graham stopped teaching and said, “Lottie, could I have a word with you in my office?” Lottie stood and walked to the office. Mrs Graham closed the door and said, “What have you done. My clothes have taken a dislike to my skin.” Lottie replied, “I think Mrs Graham, it is your skin that has taken a dislike to your clothes. “ Lottie noticed a summer mackintosh hanging up behind the door so she changed that into living latex.” Mrs Graham noticed the change to her mackintosh and she lipped out of her shirt and blouse and then her underwear before pulling on the mackintosh. As she fastened the buttons on the front seam it disappeared. Mrs Graham said, “What have you done, I will never be able to take this off.” Lottie said, “You are much better than Mary and Nora, but I will leave the knowledge with them. If that is all Mrs Graham I will go back to my seat.” Lottie walked back to her seat very pleased;she was back incharge of her actions with no hidden traps in her mind.

Mrs Graham put her skirt and blouse over the top of the mackintosh which hid it perfectly and walked out to the front of the class. Mrs Graham made up a series of question and asked each member of the class, Mary was the first to answer correctly and when Mrs Graham asked Lottie, Lottie replied with correct answer after reading the mind of Mrs Graham.

Mrs Graham then said, “All those who answered correctly can go, the remainder will do revisionfor the remainder of this period.” Lottie stood and walked out with Mary and another girl called Sandra. Mary stopped outside and turned to Lottie saying, “You have changed my clothes into rubber, what was that for.” Lottie replied, “Wait until you attempt to take off your knickers.” Lottie then walked away, the last lesson of the afternoon started in fifteen minutes on a classroom on the other side of the school. Lottie was the first one there, followed close behind by Mary. When Mary reached Lottie she said, “You are Evil these clothes have been attacking me all the way across school. What did I do to upset you?” Lottie moved into her mind and made it so nothing had changed she had always had a latex fetish and latex had always made her aroused. Mary shook her head is this new reality settled into her mind and Lottie walked into the class room. The teacher, Miss Harvey said, “What brings you here so early Miss Townsend.” Lottie told her about the test and what Mrs Graham had done. Mary walked into the room with Sandra and Miss Harvey told them to take their seat quietly and wait for the rest of the class. Mary wanted to talk but found she couldn’t. Sandra whispered to Lottie why Mary was wriggling in her clothing.” Lottie replied, “She has had a latex fetish for a long time and cannot get enough of the sensations it give her.” Before any more of the class arrived George got in touch with Lottie and told her that Brain had been released and George was on his way to pick him up. He asked if Lottie would like to accompany him.” Lottie replied, “Yes please, I will wait outside the school entrance. She told Miss Harvey that she had to go and walked out.”

She waited at the school entrance for ten minutes and then George picked her up. They drove to Darlington and the young offender’s institute. George’s lawyer was waiting outside with a young man. George said to the Lawyer, “Any problems.” The Lawyer replied, “No I mentioned your name and it was like the parting of the red sea.” Lottie told the boy to get in beside her and he did very quickly.” She looked in his mind and found that no one had explained what was happening. So she explained from the beginning what Wendy had done to her and them him before his mind had nearly murdered Wendy. George said, “We are going around by the hospital to collect Wendy.” Brian was seventeen and Wendy and Lottie were now sixteen so George said, “If you want Wendy we can make her yours.” Brian turned to Lottie and asked, “What does Wendy look like”. Lottie replied, “She is gorgeous, and the best looing girl in our school.” Brian said, “I will decide when I see her.”

The arrived at the hospital twenty minutes later and after George parked the car, they all walked up the ward where Wendy was detained. When they reached the ward, George was stopped by the head nurse who said, “What is she wearing, “We have tried a number of times to remove her uniform but it does not come off.” George said, “I thought I have I had covered that when she first came in.” The Nurse said, “I have only just returned from holiday and I have not seen young Wendy before.” George said, “Lottie you stay and explain to this nurse while I take Brian to see Wendy.” Lottie looked into the nurse’s mind and found she had a latex fetish and was very submissive towards her husband. Lottie looked closer and determined that her husband was an armature hypnotist. Lottie changed her uniform into living latex and made it so it looked like it did before. She then took away her free will and added pleasure and pain associated with obedience and disobedience. The nurse smiled and said, “Thank you that was what I wanted.”

Lottie walked to where Wendy was bedded and found Brian sitting beside her. George was talking to the staff at the nurse’s station and arranging for her to be released. Lottie whispered to Brian “Is she what you want.” Brian replied, “You were right, she is gorgeous, but what happened to her mind.” Lottie replied, “That was your mind in my body, apparently you hit her on the side of the head where the gland was and caused it to die, you also caused her mind to become starved of oxygen and that caused much of her brain to die.” Brian replied, “Well if I did all that, I should stay and look after her.” Lottie replied, “Yes you should, but fuck her as often as you like.” George retuned and said, “We can take her home they have done all they can for her.” They packed Wendy’s few things and put her in a wheel chair to wheel her out to the car. As they wheeled her through the hospital several men commented on her condition. She looked spaced out and in a little pain. At the car Lottie sat Wendy in the back with Brian and jumped into the front with George. George drove back to the home farm and stopped in front of one of the unused farm cottages. He turned to Brian and said, “If you would like you can both have this cottage. Brian replied, “Thank you Sir, this will do nicely.” George drove Lottie back to the mansion house.

George asked what Lottie had done to the nurse in the hospital and Lottie told him. Gorge said, “You did alright, she will not cause us any problems now.” Lottie walked up to her bedroom which was now a solo bedroom. George was down stairs with Joanne and Kathy and he said, “Dam I forgot to give Brian the envelope. Kathy do you want, to meet your future son in-law?”Both women said they would accompany George.

George drove the two women to the farm cottage and George knocked on the door. Brian opened it in his underwear, He said, “Sorry I was up stairs with Wendy. George introduced Kathy as his future mother in-law and gave him the envelope from Lottie. Brian opened the envelope and counted out the money. It was more money than he had ever seen before and he passed on his thanks to Lottie. George liked with his mind and made him a hard working farm labourer with no criminal aspirations.

George, Joanna and Kathy returned to the mansion and Cook had prepared diner. Kathy ran up to get Lottie and they all sat down together.

Over the next six months Lottie passed all her ‘O’; level examinations and moved into the upper school. Kate took up her position at Cambridge and Brian fucked Wendy four or five times a day when he was not working on the farm.

Wendy spent two or three hours each day with Cook and was learning how to keep house properly. Lottie had changed her school uniform into a summer dress in the style of the Stepford wives dresses; she had made Wendy obey Brian in every way.

As School, Mrs MacLeish had divorced her husband and moved in with Miss Colethard. Mary had moved in with Nora to Mrs Graham and was not at the head of the class any more. Lottie had not; mind controlled anyone other than Wendy for months. She was now in the fifth form and would lake her ‘A’ levels the next year. He plan was to join Kate at Cambridge.

The end