The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Emerging Mind

Chapter 7

Next morning after they had all had breakfast, Joanne, George, Wendy and Lottie went in search of school uniforms. George drove and parked near the shop in the town. As they walked in an attractive young sales person offered to serve them and finding out what was required went off in search of the correct sizes. In the shop there were other customers and an older girl asked Wendy where they had come from and when they were starting as the school.

Wendy explained that they were starting on Monday and had come from southern counties. The girl appeared to be somewhat arrogant and Lottie looked into her mind. What she found did not surprise her; this person was evidently the school bully and extortionist. Lottie determined that a change would benefit the whole school so rule number one would be satisfied. Lottie then inserted some controls in her mind that would cause her to become confused and horny whenever she felt like being evil and this condition would continue to grow until she had reached a sexual climax however she would not be able to come by masturbation nor would she be unable to force anyone else to assist. Lottie controls were placed just in time, as she was about to address them both, she started to squirm and stammer then ran out of the shop. Wendy looked at George and then Lottie and noticed a smirk on Lottie’s face, decided not to mention it then.

When they had chosen all the school clothes, they would need for the near future they left the shop and walked around the town. They came to an open green space, Wendy said to George and Joanna we will stay here while you go and have a coffee or whatever you want, and we will see you in an hour. As the adults walked away, Lottie said, “What was that for”. Wendy replied, “I was wondering what you did to that girl in the shop and has your talent developed”. They found an unused bench to sit on and Lottie explained, “That girl was the school bully and I choose to end her reign of terror”.

Wendy then said, “So you can now read minds as well as covertly push commands”. Lottie replied, “And a lot more but you are not to tell anyone this is our secret”. Wendy knew this was a command that she would obey, so she knew that Lottie had already been in her mind”. She decided not to complain and accept that her sister would look out for her. Lottie nudged her smiling and said “good choice, you don’t have to worry about me I have learnt an important lesson from George and am building some morality rules”. Wendy asked, “What has happened to George is he no longer keeping an eye on you”. Lottie replied, “George did something nasty to that Priscilla person at Long Meadows without considering all the options and was having a guilt attack as my psychic abilities came through, so I helped him to decide not to use his talent again”. Wendy exclaimed, “So my lovely sister is now, the all powerful one”. Lottie went on, “I forgot to tell you, yesterday there was another psychic and she may have been more powerful than George. They were doing battle and his block was collapsing as I joined his side, and I blew her away with ease”. Wendy said, “Was that because there were two of you or do you think you could have done it on your own”. Lottie replied “It may have been that they were evenly matched and a little of my weight was enough to push her over. I just don’t know”. Wendy said “You should take it easy and keep your talent secret just in case you meet another one. Have you tried the other talents that George manifested”. Lottie said “You mean matter transfer and kinetic forces, no I haven’t, how did George discover he could do it”. Wendy said “I think the matter manipulation was with that girl in Glasgow and the Kinetic push was when that man in the pub was about to attack him.”

Lottie said “Ok you sit quietly while I try the first one”. Wendy sat comfortably and Lottie concentrated. She opened her mind a little and heard the thousands of minds she homed in on one, shutting the remainder out she moved into the one she had selected. She tiptoed through the mind and learnt that this person was in Wales in a Town called Aberkenfig and her name was Sarah and she was a police officer sitting in her panda car. Lottie checked that she was alone and then started to feel her clothes. She did not know what to do next so she backed out of that mind and found George. She tiptoes even more lightly through his memory and found the episode in Glasgow. She replayed it and found exactly what he did. She returned to the lady in Aberkenfig and performed the same manipulation of matter. The woman’s underwear changed into a kind of latex that would be indestructible and impervious to bullets or knives. She also made it perform that same as the girl in Glasgow. It would absorb all her waste products and stimulate her all the time”. Lottie stayed in her mind while she had her first orgasm and Lottie thought, “That was nice, how long do I have to wait until I can have one of those of my own”.

She then decided to give Wendy a surprise so she morphed her cotton underwear into normal latex then included a small dildo, which vibrated in her pussy. Wendy jerked up and exclaimed, “What have you done”. Lottie was still concentrating and she did the same to herself. She jumped like Wendy and said, “I think I like this”. Wendy said, “Yes so do I but it was quite a shock when it appeared”. “If it is not big enough let me know” said Lottie. Wendy couldn’t keep her bum still she was jiggling about as Lottie saw George and Joanne returning. She reached into Wendy and instructed her to be still and not tell anyone”. Wendy stopped wiggling and they walked towards their parents.

George said “What have you two been doing”. Wendy replied, “Nothing been sitting here just talking about school and this lovely town”.

Joanne said “Is there anywhere else you would like to go”. Lottie replied “I don’t think so how about you Wendy”. Wendy continued “No just home please”.

Once the two girls were back in their bedroom Wendy said, “Make it a little bigger please”. Lottie grew it in size and then grew hers they both lay on their beds riding the feeling. When it was dinner time Kathy came in to tell them it was time and when she saw the look on the faces of both Girls she became concerned and asked Wendy “What it wrong with you two”. Lottie opened her eyes and morphed Kathy’s latex knickers onto ones with two vibrating dildos. Kathy jumped as they appeared and before she could say anything Lottie instructed her not to mention them to anyone then she removed the little dildos from Wendy’s and her knickers.

All three went down to Dinner and Kathy tried desperately to keep her body still but it would not comply, she kept looking at Lottie who just shrugged.

Throughout dinner, Kathy remains quiet and Joanne asked if she was all right. Kathy replied that everything was fine. After dinner, Kathy went into the kitchen to help Mrs Moorcroft clean up. After all, was clean Kathy went for a walk outside and while walking across the lawn came for the twelfth time that evening. There was a garden seat and she slumped into it. As she was sitting there, she felt her latex dress changing, it became a bondage contraption pinning her arms by her side, and her shoes became tight thigh length rubber boots with ballet heals.

When she was immobile, the dildos grew bigger and the vibration grew stronger. She was about to scream when she felt a gag form in her mouth. She sat there for a further four orgasms and both Girls appeared beside her. Wendy said, “Come along Mum lets get you inside, you can not stay out here all night”. They each took a shoulder and pulled her into a standing position and helped her walk back to the house. As they got back to the house, they met Meredith who said, “When did you get changed into that and you look sexed out are you wearing vibrators”. Kathy gag dissolved and she replied, “That is for me to know and for you to wonder”. Lottie said, “She is not allowed to talk about them, why not tell Meredith how many orgasms you have had since before dinner”. Kathy said, “Twenty three please Lottie, make them stop”.

Lottie replied, “Make what stop”. Kathy replied “You know I can not say please Wendy tell her to make them stop”. Wendy opened her mouth to speak and her mouth filled with a gag. Kathy saw and was about to complain when her mouth once again filled with a penis gag. Only this time it felt like a real penis and it felt as if it was going in and out”. Meredith watched both girls as if there mouths were full of something she could not see. She looked a Lottie and said, “What ever you are doing to Kathy please do it to me”. Lottie obliged and changed Meredith’s latex clothes into a matching set for Kathy’s complete with large vibrating dildos and a penis gag”. Meredith had never worn ballet boots before and consequently, nearly lost her balance. Lottie removed Wendy’s gag and said, “You help your mum up the stairs and I will help Meredith.

Kathy and Wendy went first and Meredith was having so much trouble with the boots, Lottie remembered George lifting Kathy with his mind so Lottie tried the same and Meredith flew up the stairs. Lottie levitated herself along with her and when she reached the bedroom she shared with Krista, she opened the door and Meredith floated in a came to rest on her bed. Krista looked wide-eyed and was about to say something when all her clothes morphed into a copy of Meredith’s. Lifting Krista out of the armchair where she had been sitting Lottie floated her across to the bed a gently laid her down. Then turning she walked out leaving them both in tight bondage that had no means of escape the clothes were made of indestructible latex and had no zips or seams.

Lottie had improved on Georges design because in addition to absorbing all bodily fluids and keeping the body temperature constant. At night, a hood would grow over the head that had no holes at all but would allow the occupant to breath.

Lottie waited at the top of the stairs for Kathy and Wendy to appear and when they did not she went to find her mother. She knocked on George’s bedroom door and when he shouted, enter, she opened it and found George sitting on the settee all alone. Lottie said I was looking for Mum do you know were she it”? George said “She wanted to speak to Kathy so she has gone to find her”. Lottie replied “Ok I know were Kathy is I will find her there, bye daddy”. Running down the stairs she found Joanne, Kathy and Wendy standing on the first floor landing. Joanne saw her coming and said, “Is this your doing, young lady”. Lottie asked, “Would you like to sample it mummy”. “Not at the moment dear I would like to talk to Kathy” replied Joanne. Lottie said “Well I am afraid she can not talk at the moment she thinks she is sucking George’s cock”.

Joanne said loudly “This is enough please can I speak to Kathy”. Lottie decide enough was enough so she morphed her mothers clothes in to another matching set compete with a real rubber penis gag, then Lottie said “Never raise you voice to me ever again, now lets all go upstairs” All four walked slowly up the second flight of stairs. The two grown ups in their ballet boots walked very slowly”. When they got to the top Lottie asked Wendy to see to her mother while Lottie saw to hers.

Leading Joanne by an imaginary lead, she led her to George’s door. When George answered he was astonished to see Joanne in such tight bondage and he said “So that is why you wanted to speak to Kathy, come on in my rubber playmate let me see what you have become”.

Lottie covertly made George want to keep her in bondage over night and he ushered Lottie out of the room. Lottie walked back to Kathy’s room and arrived to see Wendy tucking her up in bed. Lottie said, “Let us go Wendy and leave this sex machines to her own enjoyment”.

Wendy walked out of the room with Lottie saying “Are you sure she is alright she must be on number thirty by now”. Lottie looked into Kath’s mind and found her mind was one big orgasm repeating over and over”.

Lottie pushed underneath it and found a conscious mind and she asked it “If she was alright”, the mind replied “I am in heaven leave me be”.

Lottie retired from her mind and said to Wendy “She seams ok at the moment I’ll check again before we go to sleep”. Both girls went to their room and got ready for bed. Wendy said “That little thing in my knickers you gave me earlier can I have it back please”. Lottie said do you want to try the whole thing like the grown ups”. Wendy said “I think yes but we are too young for orgasms”. This started Lottie thinking and she said “George made changes to his body and he made Mum beautiful, I wonder”? Wendy could feel changes in her body although it stayed the same size it went through puberty and she became very horny. Lottie then morphed all Wendy’s clothes to be the same as everyone else’s even down to the butt plug and boots. Wendy’s first orgasm happened 96 seconds later and she shouted for joy. Lottie made the same changes to her body and then morphed her clothes into a matching set. She even added a penis gag to both her and Wendy. Then lying back on the bed wallowed in all these new feelings. Her first orgasm was after 2 minutes and they came at three-minute intervals there after though out the night. At two thirty in the morning, she realised the impact, it was having and she stopped the vibrations in every ones dildos and then went around each female mind to repair any damage. She did not wake anyone but was happy that they would all sleep peacefully and awake in the morning no worse for the experience. She even made sure Wendy would be alright, knowing she would be asking for a nightly repeat performance.

Sunday morning came in with a smile on every female face. George got up leaving his bound lover in the bed knowing that is what she wanted. Lottie heard George on the Landing and morphed her and Wendy’s clothes back into PJs just as he walked through the door he said, “I am very impressed young lady”. Then he stopped and said “Joanne has that same smile, what have you been doing”? Wendy lifter her head from the pillow saying, “She made a woman out of me and I have had more orgasms than most girls get twice our age. George said, “You are too young you need to wait for puberty”. Wendy said, “That came and went before I went to bed last night”. Then jumping out of bed said, “I am going to see mummy”.

George turned to Lottie and said seriously you need to tread carefully you must not do anything that could cause harm physical or mental to anyone in the family or in the local vicinity”. Lottie said “You mean like Priscilla”. George replied, “Ok I made one mistake and I have decided to lock my talent away, don’t you make the same mistake”. “Lottie replied, “I will be very carful I have used nearly all the things you learnt during your experiments and I haven’t made any mistakes yet”. George said, “Ok young lady can I have Joanne out of bondage now”. Lottie said, “Only if she wants it”. George then said “Ok lets go and ask her”. Lottie jumped out of bed and followed George into his bedroom. Lottie said “Mum do you want out of your bondage now”.

There was no answer so Lottie looked inside her mothers mind and found that she was still in orgasmic overload. Lottie looked deep into her mind and found her conscious self, deep under the pleasure she had been in. Looking into her recent memories Lottie discovered that her mother started off in great distress and not been able to accomplish her mission and the non-consensual bondage. There were plans to chastise Lottie when or if she was release. Lottie cleaned those memories away, replaced them with happy thoughts of a loving daughter, and intended husband. She then restarted her conscious thoughts and brought it above the pleasure overload. She removed the gag and changed the bondage around her arms to free them, but did nothing to the plugs in her pussy and arse.

Joanne opened her eyes and seeing both George and Lottie leapt up and hugged them both. She looked at George and said, “That bondage was extreme, I didn’t stick to the latex, I just kept sliding around in it, the pleasure from that and the vibrators just pushed me over the edge, I think I must have come fifty times before I passed out”.

Lottie spoke to George in his mind and said “Take ownership for this don’t let on it was me”.

George then said, “I am glad you liked it, do you want to keep it on”. Joanne replied, “Yes please just make it into something pretty”.

Lottie morphed the latex into a smart pair of navy slacks and matching jacket although to her skin it was still sensual smooth latex. Lottie finished off by making her hair clean and styled as if she had just come out of an expensive hairdresser. Joanne looked in the bedroom mirror and then kissed George saying “thank you”.

Lottie left them and went in search of Kathy. She found Kathy sitting on one of her armchairs. When Lottie entered, her bondage suite morphed into a fetish version of a French maid with a cap, white frilly apron and High heeled ankle boots. Her hair became clean, shinny, and was set in two pigtails high up on the sides of her head. The gag in her mouth disappeared but when she opened it to speak, her voice had a very think French accent.

Kathy said “Thank you Lottie that was unforgettable, I have never had latex like that, I did not sweat and the latex stayed as if I had just put it on all the time and those vibrators, they seem to know just how to bring me off”.

Lottie said, “I am glad you like it. If you need a change of dress just let me know”. Leaving Kathy she went to find Meredith and Krista, they were still in bed and were in a similar state to Joanne”. Lottie morphed their closes to the same as Kathy’s and after doing their hair, she moved into their minds one at a time and started them up. The only change she made to their memories was that they both wanted this and did not want it to stop.

Throughout all Lottie’s modifications, the vibrators had started up again and Krista screeched as the next orgasm hit.

As Lottie turned to leave, Meredith said in a French accent, “Thank you Mistress Lottie, we are both here to serve you, what would you have us do”. Lottie said, “Go and help Mrs Moorcroft with breakfast and then clean this house from top to bottom”.

Both girls said in unison, “Certainly mistress”, as they skipped out of the room.

Lottie went back to find Wendy and found her still in bed, she was still in her bondage suit and gag. Lottie morphed the suit into a cat suit with build in boots and turned the vibrators back on. Wendy woke with a start as the vibrators started. She shouted “Woe girl, please no more”.

Lottie ignored her and morphed her own clothes into a matching cat suite. As she turned to walk out, Wendy rushed up to her and hugged her saying “This latex is un-natural I didn’t sweat and I was perfectly comfortable all night. However, these things inside me are just too delicious. When they are going, I cannot think nor do anything.

Lottie said, “You had better get used to them, they are not coming out until we are eighteen”. Lottie gently took Wendy’s hand and they both walked down to breakfast.

George, Joanne, Lottie and Wendy sat down to breakfast in the dinning room and they were served by three very happy French maids.

After breakfast, George asked to speak to Lottie in his office and the two of them walked out together.

In his office, George asked, “How far has your talent developed”? Lottie described all the events since Friday at Long Meadows except her manipulation of him. She told him all about the police officer and bully and about what she did to Kathy and lastly what she had done to her Wendy and herself.

George asked where she got the knowledge to develop their bodies. Lottie said, “The mind of a doctor in a hospital, also I have noticed that when I sneak out knowledge from others, it stays with me. While I was lying in bed last night, I wondered about learning another language so I copied the translation vocabularies from two people and I now can write, speak and understand French like a French person”.

George said, “You are developing very fast, you must learn to use your talent wisely, I am not sure what you did to Joanne was in any ones interest”. Lottie “Explained her rule saying, “I have decided that, I can only change people, outside the family as long as the change benefits two or more people. That should make it difficult to be vindictive”.

George said, “And what about the family”? Lottie replied, “I can only learn by trying things and having fun, I think I know the workings of every ones mind in our little group, so if I make a mistake I can always back track to a point before the problem”.

George said, “Well, try not to cause any physical damage to anyone here and keep me informed of any new developments. I will not try to stop you but you may need to talk some things through to get the best prospective”.

Lottie agreed she would do that and asked if there was anything else. George replied, “Just one thing, Joanne is wearing indestructible knickers with built-in dildos, how do I get my pleasure”. Lottie said, “When ever you cock gets within three inches of Joanne’s pussy the knickers will dissolve and will only return when you are finished and clear”. George said “You are a cleaver little girl, do I have the same access to Kathy”? Daddy “Your dick it magic, it has access to everyone here even Wendy and I, but please wait a few years before you sample us. Just remember however, when I am ready I want you to be first”.

George hugged Lottie saying, “I am sure some young thing will come along that may change that but if not just let me know”. Lottie morphed her body into a facsimile of Marilyn Munroe and said in French, “I want you to be first, take me now”. She reached forward and kissed him, his penis became instantly rigid and they made love on the settee in his office.

When they were finished and Lottie had come twice, her body reverted to her old 11-year-old self but her vagina stayed as an older version full of George’s man juice.

George said, “That is a nice trick, I’ll have to be very careful, you could turn into anyone”. Lottie said, “I love you Daddy and I will never intentionally deceive you”. George stood up and said, “Ok let’s go and find the others”.

Lottie ran off to find Wendy and George started looking for Joanne. Lottie found Wendy in the garden. When Lottie reached where she was, Wendy said “This Latex is fantastic, I have been experimenting, I have been into the cold damp cellar and into the sun and my body temperature does not change from being perfectly comfortable. In addition, it is so sensual, it just slides across my skin whenever I move. I never want to take it off”. Lottie said, “You don’t need to watch”. Wendy watched her clothes change into a version of the school uniform. However, she felt as if she was still wearing the cat suit. Using her hands, she felt the skin between her stocking tops and her short skirt and it felt like skin to her hand but latex to her leg.

Wendy said “You must be a magician this is unbelievable”. Lottie said, “We never need to buy clothes ever again”. Wendy said, “I hope you are planning on stopping the vibrations when we are in class”. Lottie said, “Squeeze your left nipple”. Wendy squeezed her left nipple and the vibrations in her anus stopped, she squeezed it again and the vibrations restarted. Lottie then said, “Try the right one. Wendy squeezed her right nipple and the vibrations in her vagina stopped, she squeezed it again and the vibrations restarted. Wendy reached out with both hands and hugged Lottie saying, “I have to world’s best sister, I do love you dearly”. Lottie said, “I was experimenting in bed last night and I picked up a little knowledge would you like to share it”. Wendy said, “You know I would”. Lottie copied the French vocabulary and translation tables into Wendy’s mind and said in French “How about that”. Wendy thought for several seconds as she assimilated this new knowledge then she replied again in French, “Magnificent, Mademoiselle, you are outstanding”.

They continued to walk around the park, talking to each other in fluent French. As they were approaching the outhouse, they met Rupert and Judith and Rupert said “Wendy, are you trying out your school uniform try not to get it dirty before tomorrow”. Judith said, “We are going to Long Meadows to look at the stables, would you like to come”. Lottie said “Give us a few minutes to change then we would be pleased to come”.

Wendy and Lottie ran into the house and ran upstairs and into their bedroom. As soon as the door was closed, Lottie changed her cat suit and Wendy’s school uniform into summer dresses and sandals. They both turned around and ran back to Judith and Rupert. They all jumped into a Land Rover Defender and Rupert drove to Long Meadows. When they got there, they found David in a latex dress sweeping out the stables.

Judith asked him if he always wore latex and he replied, “I wear what my mistress instructs me to wear and I hope it will always be latex”. Rupert introduced Judith to David and told him that Judith would be taking over the running of the stabled from tomorrow. David said, “Good, Priscilla had lost the plot recently and we need someone with a firm hand”.

Rupert asked David to saddle up five horses so he can show Judith the farm.

While David was saddling the horses Wendy whispered to Lottie, “Do you think we will be ok with these things inside us”? Lottie replied, “It will be a new experience, let me know if you find it too uncomfortable”.

They each mounted a horse and David led the way out of the stable yard into the open fields. The horse’s pace was at a trot and Wendy was finding the experience very stimulating, her first orgasm occurred after only six minutes of riding and she exclaimed loudly. Judith asked if she was all right and Wendy replied, “I am fine, just getting used to the movement of the horse”. Lottie smiled and thought, “Perhaps I am missing something with this mature pussy”. However, she came a few minutes later and decided to leave it at it was.

Judith moved up to ride along side David and was asking many questions regarding the horses ages and health, and what exercise regime was needed.

Neither Lottie nor Wendy was an experienced horse rider and when Judith picked up the pace, they fell behind. Lottie searched for riding skills and settled on a professional steeplechase jockey. She copied his skill set and pasted it into Wendy and her brains. After they had assimilated their new expertise, they soon caught up with the others having taken a short cut over a field boundary hedge. Rupert saw the jump and was very impressed; He decided that they were both very experienced and accomplished riders.

When Lottie came alongside Judith, she asked her if she was comfortable with her horse and saddle. Judith replied, “That is a strange question young lady, but yes I am very comfortable”. Judith was wearing riding jodhpurs and did not feel the fabric around her crutch dissolving but she did feel the protrusion as it grew out of the saddle. It continued to grow until it was nine inches long and two inches thick. It was made out of Lottie’s latex and it was self-lubricating. Judith tried to rise off it using her stirrups but Lottie extended the length of the stirrups so she could not lift herself above half way. Judith was about to say something and Lottie said “Don’t mention it in front of the hired staff and learn to ride it quietly”. Judith was riding the rubber penis and changed the pace of her horse to a comfortable oscillation. Lottie saw her falling back and shouted, “Come on Judith keep up”. Judith increased her speed and climaxed before she had caught up. They maintained that pace for the remainder of the ride and Judith climaxed another five times.

When they trotted back into the stable yard, Judith could not dismount and stayed on her saddle while the others walked their horses into the stables Rupert said, “I need to check with Mrs Banks I’ll see you up at the house later girls”. As soon as Rupert has left, Judith asked Lottie’s if she could assist her dismount. Lottie asked, “Did you like your new saddle accessory”? Judith replied, “I don’t know how you did that but I found it a very interesting experience that I would like to end”. Lottie called David and explained that Judith had a new saddle, and would always need his help to mount and dismount. She also told both him and Judith that she was not to use any other saddle.

David walked Judith’s Horse to a mounting ladder and he helped her dismount when he saw the size of the accessory, he whistled. Judith could not walk straight for several minutes and Lottie said, “You will be alright with more practice, further more you will never shy away from your riding duties and always look forward to using your saddle with pleasant anticipation”. Judith replied, “You have ruined my life, Rupert really likes my tight pussy and now you have stretched it.

Lottie made it so Judith pussy would always return to its tight dimension and increased the size Rupert’s cock that when erect it would be as big as the saddle’s then she said, “Don’t worry that is all taken care of”.

David put the saddles away and brushed down all the horses. As the three girls were walking back to the house, Wendy asked “How many times did you both come, I climaxed twelve times”. Lottie said “Ten”. They both looked at Judith and who said “Fourteen, I would have thought you were both too young to achieve orgasms, I didn’t until get my first until I was at least thirteen. Lottie said, “We have both matured a little early, I thought you were into latex, tell me where your fetish clothes are today”. Judith replied, “I didn’t have any latex riding clothes and there are no latex shops close by so Rupert bought me these yesterday”. Wendy said, “Why don’t you make her a gift Lottie”. Lottie said, “Would you like that Judith if I could get you some Latex riding clothes”. Judith said, “That would be very nice thank you, I found these clothes a bit scratchy”. Lottie closed her eyes and concentrated, although the visual aspect of the clothing did not change, the feeling Judith sensed was that everything had changed to a very smooth and sensual latex and her pussy and anus were plugged with vibrating dildos. Judith jumped and said “I didn’t mean right this minute and how do I stop these vibrations”.

Wendy said “May I show her”. Lottie said, “Be my guest”. Wendy reached out and squeezed Judith’s right nipple and the vibrations in her vagina stopped. Wendy squeezed it again and they restarted. Judith moved her hand to her nipple and Lottie said, “I made yours so you cannot turn them of. You can turn them on but you must get someone else to turn them off”. Judith looked at Wendy and said, “Please”. Lottie said, “Wendy No, she must ask someone else but she is not allowed to give the real reason. Let’s go and find Rupert”. As they approached, the house Judith shuddered and Lottie said, “Whenever you come while you are not on your horse, you must shout, “Spank me”. Judith looked at Lottie in awe and Lottie said, “You are not allowed to discuss with anyone or anything the details of what has taken place since you started riding your horse today. All changes that I have instigated are to be kept secret even from Rupert”.

They walked in through the kitchen door and found Mr Banks baking. Judith asked where they could find Rupert and Mrs Banks said, “He has popped back to see George and will be back in an hour or so. Would you all like a drink and some scones”?

They all said yes and Judith excused herself and went to find the toilet. On her was she met Rose just and she shouted, “Spank me”. Rose looked at her oddly and Judith said, “Instead of spanking me you could squeeze my nipples”. Rose said “I will squeeze your nipples after I have spanked you, come into this bedroom”. Judith followed Rose into the bedroom and when Rose sat down on a chair Judith positioned her self over her knee with her bum ready. Rose using a hairbrush from the dressing table started paddling her behind. The action of the hairbrush sticking the end of the arse dildo caused her to climax again which caused her to shout, “Spank me”. Rose said, “I am but I can give you more”.

Lottie had been amused when Judith had excused herself, knowing that this latex of hers, removed the need to go to the toilet, she kept her minds eye on Judith and was watching Rose go to work. She had caused Judith to obey anyone who heard her “Spank Me” shouts and that she would climax after every twenty hits. She also changed Rose, to always deliver twenty-five spanks for every shout, up to one hundred spanks and not to squeeze her nipples.

Judith shouted three more times before Rose finished her punishment. Judith stood up as said “Thank you Rose, I needed that”. Then she returned to the others, in the kitchen. Lottie whispered in her ear “while you are wearing this outfit you never need to use the toilet and you never need to wash, your skin will never grow older and you will never become ill”.

Judith could feel another climax approaching and said “Please Lottie squeeze my nipple”. Lottie squeezed the left one and the anus dildo stopped. Judith then went up to Mrs Banks and asked her to squeeze her right nipple. Mrs Banks, reached out and squeezed her nipple, just as Judith shouted, “Spank me”. Mrs Banks said “you must be a very submissive little slut if you need your nipples squeezed and you bottom spanked all the time. Reaching in with both hands, she squeezed both nipples again. Judith sighed and said “Thank you Mrs Banks, I needed that”.

Judith turned to Lottie and said, “Can I have a word outside”? Lottie walked outside and Judith followed. Once they were clear of the kitchen door Judith said “Lottie you have had your fun, this is getting to embarrassing, I am supposed to be the lady of this house hold and you are making me be submissive in font of the staff. Lottie said, “What did Mrs Banks say after you shouted the last time”. Judith replied, “She said I was a very submissive slut who needed my nipples squeezed and my bottom spanked all the time”. Lottie said, “So how do you feel now”? Judith continued, “I feel very submissive and in need of my bum smacking and my nipples squeezed”. Lottie said “And why do you think I am responsible”. Judith said, “I am sorry, I don’t know what has happened to me today, how do, I remove this outfit so Rupert can make love to me”. Lottie replied, “You don’t need to, any cock that gets to within six inched of your vagina or arse will cause the latex around it to melt away”.

Judith pleaded “Lottie, I need my bum smacked, please help me”. Lottie replied, “David is still in the stables, perhaps he might help”. Judith started to run to the stables and as she reached the tack room, door she climaxed again and as she entered shouted, “Spank me”. David was filling out an order form for some horse feed and turned to Judith saying, “Did I hear you correctly, you want me to spank you”. Judith said “Yes David I need you to spank me, Rupert has gone back to speak with George and I am getting desperate”. David spun around on his chair and pointed to his lap saying, “On here please”. Judith walked to his side and said, “Before you start, would you please squeeze my nipples”?

David said, “Not yet, assume the position”. Judith knew that the spanking and vibrations would bring her off again but she could not say anything so lay across his lap. David used his hand and provided twenty heavy smacks and he was about to stop Judith shouted “Spank Me”. David continued for another twenty and Judith shouted again. This time David only did ten his hand was getting sore. When he finished he said, “Ok you can get up now”. As Judith stood up, he reached out and squeezed both nipples. Judith sighed and said “Thank you David, I needed that”. David said, “Don’t tell anyone about this, especially not Rose. I know a place on the far side of the farm, where you will be able to mount and dismount from your saddle, so you can get your thrashing, there every day”.

Judith knew this would be right and saying so left him to walk back to the house her bottom was very sore and before she reached the house, her need had returned. She thought, “This is as bad as those horrible people at that club”. She heard Lottie in her head saying, “Sorry” and the need went away. She no longer felt sluttish and knew she would not shout when she came. As she walked into the kitchen Lottie said, “We have kept you some scones and there is a fresh cup of tea in the pot”. Rose poured the tea into a china teacup and when she placed it beside Judith said, “Do you still want your nipples squeezed”? Judith replied “No thanks I am alright now”. Judith then walked over to where Lottie was sitting and after kissing her said, “Thank you”.

Lottie said “It was meant to be just fun which bit did you not like”? Judith replied, “I felt I was in a downward spiral that was taking me further away from my heaven with Rupert”. Lottie than said “Mrs Banks, Rose, Judith has been subject to a girly prank this afternoon and I would like you to know she is not a slut nor is she into self harm. From now on you must consider her as the Mistress of this household”.

Judith thanked her again and then said, “With this magic suit how do I change clothes”. Lottie replied, “Lay out, on your bed, the clothes you would like to wear and when everything is in place including shoes, close your eyes and say “Judith Transform”. Then put all the clothes away again”. The surface against your skin will remain unchanged but the outer appearance will appear like the outfit you laid out.

“Does that include a frilly chemise” asked Judith. Lottie said “it would even match a pair of y-fronts if you laid them out by themselves. Look at Wendy and tell me what she is wearing”. Judith replied “A light cotton summer pinafore dress and sandals. There doesn’t appear to be any underwear”. Lottie clicked her fingers and Wendy’s closed morphed into the cat suit with built-in gloves and boots, she was wearing this morning.

Judith asked Wendy “did you feel the change”. Wendy said “No, I have had this on all day”. Lottie clicked again and Wendy’s clothes reverted to the summer ensemble. Judith said “That is fantastic does that mean you will be wearing latex when you go to school tomorrow”. Lottie Replied “Yes we will be encased in latex all day and no one will know”

Just then Rupert walked in apologising for being so long. He then said “I need to speak to David and Judith so would you two girls mind waiting here”. They both said that would be ok and Rupert and Judith walked over to the stables. Lottie was interested to learn Mrs Banks’ past history and instead of asking looked into her mind. She learnt that Mrs Banks had been house keeper for Priscilla for the past seven years and before that she lived with her brutal husband in Leads.. Mr Banks had beaten his wife constantly during the six years they were together and she had reported him after a sever beating. The social services had given her sanctuary and had found this job at Long Meadows. Mr Banks had been to prison and Mrs Banks was aware that he had been released and was fearful that he would come looking for her. Lottie searched the minds of friends she found in Mrs Banks’ mind and found him in a hostel in Leads. Checking his mind she discovered that he did intend to visit and harm Mrs Banks as soon as he found out where she was.

Lottie removed all his knowledge of his real ex wife and put in its place the memory of a fictitious woman who had moved to America. She then made him a pussy cat who would always obey anyone’s instructions or suggestions.

When Lottie returned to her own surroundings, Mrs Banks was handing her another cake. She apologised and took it. Wendy had been watching her and new she had been elsewhere. Lottie was deeply affected by the senseless violence she had seen in the mind of Mr and Mrs Banks and decided to give Mrs Banks her life back. She therefore removed the last fifteen years from the age from her body and repairing the damage she discovered in her right hip. Wendy saw the change and asked Lottie what she had done. Lottie thought Wendy’s observations could lead to problems at school if Lottie were to make covert changes, so placed an instruction in Wendy’s mind that she could never divulge any details of her talent or the consequences of its use except when they were in their bedroom at home on their own.

Rose had also noticed Mrs Banks’ rejuvenation and said “Mrs Banks’ I’ve never seen you looking this good”. Mrs Banks could feel a difference but, as there was not mirror in the kitchen, decided to go up stairs to her bedroom to see. Rose asked, “What happened and who caused it”. Lottie inserted an instruction in to Rose’s mind that she would never be concerned regarding unnatural changes around her and would never enquire about or discuss these events. Rose, not waiting for an answer went back to work, cleaning the stairs.

Wendy and Lottie were left in the Kitchen and after shrugging, Wendy said, “Should we head back now”. The both left the Kitchen by the back door and started walking down the long drive. They had only travelled a hundred yards when Rupert appeared at the stable door and shouted Lottie, Wendy come here please, I would like a word. They walked over to where he was standing and he said, “Judith had shown me her saddle and tells be it was one of you two that was responsible, please return it to normal”. Lottie was peeved, that her actions had been questioned and the edge in Rupert’s voice and said, “Where is Judith now”. Rupert replied, “She in the tack room with David”. Lottie said “Let us talk about this together”.

When Lottie walked into the tack room behind Rupert and as she faced David, Judith and Rupert she pushed her “Relax” command with her psychic voice. The strength of her mind since the last time she had used it had grown exponentially and all those around her including Wendy dropped onto a very deep trance, much deeper than could be achieved through normal hypnosis.

Lottie said “You are all in a very deep hypnotic trance and the only thing you can concentrate on is my voice, Judith, you are not allowed to divulge to anyone that you ride your saddle each day with its protrusion inside you or that David spanks you five times a day. When he spanks you, you are to come every 20 strokes and he will deliver 100 each time. You must report to David here in the tack room six days a week and you are not allowed to leave the stables until you have had your five sessions of spankings. You must always act as though you are the person in-charge of this enterprise but you must always do what David instructs you to do.

David, you are to ensure that Judith’s horse is always saddled with her special; saddle and you are to keep the length of the stirrups so she can not lift herself off it while riding. You are also responsible for giving her 100 hard spanks at the following times. As soon as Judith arrives in the morning, just before she mounts her horse, at the other side of the farm, when she returns back here and last thing before she goes home. In addition, you must always put the interests of the horses first, giving Judith her five daily punishments must come second and if there are any opportunities to embarrass or humiliate Judith you must take it and make it last as long as possible.

Rupert, you will never again speak to Wendy or me with an edge in your voice. You must also never suspect that any unnatural occurrence is down to one of us. You love Judith in the same way that you love Meredith. At home, Judith is your bitch and as such, you must always fuck her doggie style and do in her anus, the only thing that is allowed in her vagina is her saddle. If you want to make love in any other way, you will have to use Meredith.

Now all of you listen carefully, when I wake you up, you will not remember any of this hypnosis session. You will carry out all my instructions as if they were all your own ideas. If anyone says your Christian name followed by the word sleep, you will drop into a deep trance although not as deep as the one you are in now, and will obey any and all instructions give. No one but me can change any of the instructions you have been given today. Lottie turned to check that Wendy had taken all this in and found that she was also in a very deep trance.

Wendy, you are also in a very deep trance and from now on, as well as not divulging any information about the existence of my talent, you will also forget meeting Rupert as we walked down the drive. There will be no appearance of a seam in you memory and no disparity in your perceptions.

Now you will each wake up as soon as Wendy and I are back on the drive, walking away from the house remembering nothing of us being here in this tack room in the last thirty minutes.

Lottie pulled Wendy out of the tack room and guided her back over to the drive. As they turned to the road, Lottie pushed a mental command “Wake up”, all the people in a two-mile radius snapped awake.

Wendy said, “Are we going to walk all the way”? Lottie levitated them both and they flew back to George’s house. If they had gone by the road, they would have found a man sitting in his car with its front wheels in a ditch. He had no idea how he got there and had said as such to the local garage when he phoned them for help. He was now waiting for them to come and extract him. Rose had woken up in a pool of water, she had spaced out with the tap running. Mrs Banks was fortunately sitting down preparing a shopping list and never noticed anything,

Lottie and Wendy landed just out of sight of the main house and walked the remainder of the way there. They walked in though the back door and found Mrs Moorcroft and Krista preparing food. After greeting them, they walked on though to the front of the house and found George pacing up and down. Lottie asked what was wrong and George replied then he was waiting for his lawyer and he was late. Just then Mrs Moorcroft came through and said “Sir there has been an accident, Mr Haskell, is in a ditch just past Long Meadows”. George said, “Ok I’ll go and see if I can help” and with that he was gone. Lottie thought, “Woops, maybe my Relax command was a bit strong, I wonder how many people I affected”.

On the way upstairs, they met Meredith and after a pleasant greetings Lottie asked, “What do you think of Rupert”. Meredith replied, I think he is very nice in fact I am a little jealous of Judith”. Lottie pushed her psychic into Meredith’s mind, and lifted her feelings towards Rupert to be that of love and instructed her to make a play for him. Lottie then said, “Well I think you should make a play for him, Judith will be very busy as Long Meadows”. Meredith replied, “Thanks Lottie I will do that”.

When they were in their room Wendy asked, “What was that thing with Meredith, I thought you had given Rupert, Judith”. There was a knock on the door and then Joanne walked in saying “I heard you two were back, have you had a nice day. Lottie can I have a word please”.

Lottie replied, “Certainly Mum, Wendy Sleep, what was it you wanted”. Joanne said, “This latex I am wearing, please tell me all about it”. Lottie explained to her mum all the properties of the suite including the nipple tweaks. Joanne said, “How are you giving these inanimate objects properties like this”. Lottie said, “George, when he manipulated the clothes of the girl in Glasgow considered that he was changing her reality. Therefore, I suppose that is what I am doing, all I have to do is think it and a new reality shapes around my thoughts”. Joanne said, “George was right he thought your mind would become very powerful, have you discussed this with him”. Lottie said, “Yes we had a long conversation with me this morning and he said that I should be careful and move forward slowly, there was an episode today that reinforced that, I pushed a relax command into Rupert and Judith and a lot more people were affected than I intended. I think George’s Lawyer was one of them”.

Joanne said, “What have you done to Wendy”. Lottie replied, “Nothing intentional she was one of those affected by mistake and is now in a deep hypnotic trance”. Joanne continued, “Just remember she is your sister now, one of the things Gorge’s lawyer was doing here today was picking up your signed adoption papers, and there is also something wrong with the deeds to Long Meadows. Priscilla only rented the farm from George but it appears, she was in the process of selling it to that woman George battled with. Lottie said, “Sit down here while I find out what happened”. Joanne sat down and Lottie spread her mind and found the mind of the villain. She tip-toes through the mind and found that she was systematically obtaining the farms belonging to those that had embarrassed her at a horse show where her horse was beaten in an event.

Lottie learned that this person had been able to change reality and was currently trying to restart her talent. Lottie found the realities that had been altered, and reinstated them as they were before the change. She discovered that since her battle with George, she has restored her free will and had begun to reassert her talent. Lottie looked at the brain of the woman and destroyed the area of the brain from where the talent originated and then permanently removed all her free will.

Returning to Joanne, Lottie said, “I think that is sorted now that woman George fought had altered reality around her which I think I have restored to what it was. She will also never bother anyone again. Joanne said, “Wake Wendy and we can go and tell Gorge. Lottie walked over to Wendy and said “for the remainder of today, you will forget everyone’s name except mine, now on one you will wake up remembering nothing, Five, four, three, two and one. Wendy woke and looking at Lottie said, “Did you want something”. Lottie said, “I was coming to wake you up. Mum has been here for five minutes and you were asleep all the while. We were going to find Dad, do you want to come. Wendy jumped up and said, “Of cause, try and stop me”. Lottie smiled and all three walked out of the room. They found George with his lawyer in the drawing room and as they all walked in George said, “And this is my future wife and these two lovely girls will become my daughters as soon as you can complete the adoption process”. The layer greeted each of them and then said, “The process will take about two weeks and then you girls will have new names”.

George then said to the girls “If you will excuse us now, we have another matter to deal with”. Joanne said, “Certainly dear, come girls. Although I think your other matter may have gone away”. The three girls walked out and the Lawyer said, “What was that other matter, I can’t remember”. George replied, “Neither can I. I wonder if the girls wanted to say something about that, Still never mind if your finished here I take you….. I was going to say back to your car, but it is parked outside. I think I need to lie down, I’ll see you on Wednesday”. George escorted his friend to his car and they shook hands before he departed. George went back into the house to find Joanne and found all three Girls in the games room.

George said “What happened in there two things changed while I was talking and I am very confused”. Lottie said, “Do you remember that woman at Long Meadows that you battled with”? George replied, “Yes I remember, what about her”. Lottie continued, “She had used her skills to change reality about the ownership of a number of Farms including Long Meadows. So after Mum told me, I reinstated everything to what it was before her manipulation”.

George said “That explains one, what about the other”. Lottie said “A correction for one of my mistakes”. George continued, “Are you going to elaborate”. Lottie said, “I think not, I don’t want any recriminations for making a mistake”. George accepted saying, “Well if you learn by your mistakes and no one gets hurt, that can not be bad”. Lottie was learning that changes to reality should be kept on small scales there was huge consequences to two many people if reality was changed on a large scale. Lottie also included that she knew of two people with mind control abilities and there could be lots more, some with powers more developed than her powers. She decided that she should limit herself to what she could see and limit the projection of her psychic field to 50 yards.

To be continued