The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Emerging Mind

Chapter 8

Lottie was laying in bed thinking about the self-control she had determined that was necessary to stop her becoming morally corrupt and dangerous.

Lottie looked across at the alarm clock and realised she might as well get up. Today was her first day at her new school. She quickly awoke Wendy and morphed their suits into the school uniform. With no need to wash, they both went down to breakfast. They found George, Joanne and Kathy already sitting at the breakfast table. Kathy was still wearing her maids uniform and when she asked if they were both ready she spoke in her heavy French accent. Wendy said “Ready, as we will ever be, although Lottie has promised that if we need knowledge she will provide it. Therefore, I have nothing to cause me concern. Joanne asked Lottie if she was all prepared. Lottie said, “I am confident that I have my abilities in check so there should be no fall out, yes I am prepared”.

George said, “If the school does not work out we will have to find a teacher and school them as home”. Lottie said, “That won’t be necessary, I need to match my learning to my peers and others around me, I need this”. George said, “Ok eat your breakfast we have plenty of time”.

At half past eight, George said, “I’ll go and get the car and meet you at the front of the house”. On the way out Lottie, altered Kathy’s dress onto a very expensive designer suite and changed Joanne’s dress into something similar. Kathy said “Thank you” without a trace of an accent. The four of them waited by the front door and George drove up in a vintage Rolls Royce. The paintwork was gleaming and Gorge said, “Your Taxi waits”. Joanne said, “Where have you been hiding this”. George said, “It was next to the other one in the garage”. Joanne got in the front and Kathy and the girl got in the back. Lottie asked “Why use this and not the Range Rover. George said, “First impressions are paramount when new girls join a school remember they all know each other and you know no one”.

They drove the five miles to the school in silence even the car made no noise. As George turned through the school gates and up the drive, the girls got their first view of the imposing building. Wendy said, “The architecture is very similar to your house Daddy, is there a connection. George replied, “Yes my great-grandfather built our house and he built this school. Do not tell anyone but. I still own it they only rent it from me although the rent was arranged by my grandfather who was headmaster here for a while. I have never needed to adjust the rent. The estate does not need the money we are very fortunate that our income far exceeds our expenditure.

As he drew to a stop outside the main entrance to the school, Mrs Hutchinson appeared saying “welcome to you all I know George and I have met Lottie and Wendy and I am sure one of you is the future Lady Townsend. Joanne said, “That will be me, my name is Joanne and Lottie is my daughter and this is my friend Kathy who is Wendy’s mother.

Nice to meet you, Joanne and Kathy, please follow me to my office and we will get the girls settled.

They all followed the head mistress through the school corridors full of chatting girls to a quite corridor where the head’s office was located.

When they were all seated in the Head’s office, Mrs Hutchinson gave a general introduction of the school and while she was doing that Lottie peeked into her mind to see how she was getting on with her latex fetish and was surprised to see she was fighting it well. She had refrained from wearing any but had ordered quite a lot on-line over the weekend, most of which would not arrive for several weeks. Lottie decided not to do anything, as it would contravene her new rules.

After a lengthy presentation of the school curriculum and social hierarchy, Mrs Hutchinson using a public address system, called for a Miss Julia Ravensworth to come to her office.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and a pretty senior came in. Mrs Hutchinson introduced Julia as the head girl and asked the Girls to go with her and she would show them around and take them to their first class.

As the three young women walked around the school, Lottie got the feeling that something was wrong. As they met and passed other girls in the various parts of the school, she could feel fear in all the other girls. As Julia was showing the girls around the Library, Lottie sneaked a peek into Julia’s mind and was shocked at what she found. Someone had hypnotised or mind controlled Julia to play act being Head Girl but was in fact was someone’s mindless slave. Lottie searched for the control and found a series of rules buried deep in her subconscious. Lottie was unsure whether to remove them completely or leave them be. She decided to wrap them up in something she could remove quickly later. He fabricated a new rule underneath the existing ones that would cause all the existing ones to dissolve if Lottie or Wendy asked her specifically for help.

As the guided tour, ended Julia led the two girls to their new form room and introduced them to their teacher Miss Colethard. The teacher gave them a warm smile as they entered and Lottie senses no malaise. As they sat down at the two empty desks, Lottie covertly peeked into the minds of her neighbours and found some to be whole and some having the same control as Julie. Lottie realised that the ones with control were the pretty ones although none were as pretty as Wendy was. Lottie inserted a control very deeply in Wendy’s mind that would sweep out, any controls inserted by others that appeared in the future, while she was asleep.

The first lesson was maths and both girls got on very well. Just before second period, a girl from another class came in and said that Miss Foxworthy would like to speak to Wendy. Miss Colethard instructed Wendy to go with the stranger and they both left. Lottie decided to wait and see and kept her psychic abilities on a very low setting. She decided to look into Miss Colethard’s mind and found different controls but this time Lottie found a reference to the villain. She had instructions never to question Miss Foxworthy or anyone working under her name. Lottie cleaned these controls away and asked her why had Wendy left the class.

Miss Colethard looked confused and said, “I have no idea, perhaps I’ll go and see. Lottie said, “I’ll go, I need the toilet anyway, is there someone who could show me the way”. I very pretty girl at the back of the class stood up and offered to show Lottie. As they stepped outside the class, Lottie peeked into the girls mind and found rules similar to Julia.

The girl led her to the school drama theatre and as they got there, she knocked on the door. Lottie opened her mind to listen and identified twenty girls in the room and two adults; she did not sense any powerful psychics. One of the adults opened the door and said, “And what do we have here”. Lottie said, “I would like to know what you are doing to my sister”. As she was saying this, she saw the reflection of flash of blue light through the open door and felt her mind dip slightly. She instantly protected her eyes by shading her iris. The man at the door said, “Come in and you will see, she is in no danger”. Lottie and the other girl from her class entered the room and Lottie saw three rows of girls all facing forward and not moving. On the stage, there was a device on a tripod facing the girls. Lottie assumed that must be the source of the blue light.

A woman on the stage next to the device asked the man who Lottie was. The man replied, “An over protective sister who wants to know what we are doing”. The woman said “well little lady, we are teaching these pretty girls how to serve their masters properly. I do not think you belong in this group but I am sure we can find a use for you. Lottie had peeked into Wendy’s mind and found she was in a type of hypnotic trance but had not yet been programmed.

Lottie looked at the man and realised he was wearing dark contact lenses. Looking back at the woman, Lottie noticed her reach over and activate the device. The room was flooded with a pulsating blue light.

The light flashed for about ten seconds and then the woman on the stage said “You young lady will go back to your class room and forget all that you have seen here today. In future, you will do what ever your sister tells you to do and you will complain to no one.

Lottie stood perfectly still and then said, “What was that silly light supposed to do”. The man standing behind Lottie grabbed her arm and was about to march her up to the stage when Lottie said “Enough”. The man squeezed harder and then dropped to the floor unconscious. The Woman on the stage reached for the light again but did not make it; she also dropped to the floor unconscious. Lottie stood on the stage and shouted for everyone to wake up on a count of three. Three, two, one awake.

As the girls awoke from there trance Wendy said “Lottie what are you doing”. Lottie said, “Taking care of you and your pretty friends”. A group of girls in the back row started moving towards Lottie and Lottie said “everyone stand still”. The girls slowed but kept on moving towards her”. As the first one reached, the stage Lottie pushed her psychic “Relax” command to everyone in the room. Everyone stood or sat where they were without expression. Lottie looked into the minds of the girls that had moved towards her and found embedded rules similar to Julia with additional rules to programm them as soldiers.

Lottie removed all the programming from everyone in the room. Before she awoke everyone for the second time, she looked into the minds of the two adults and learnt that they were training the counties future prostitutes and sex slave. It was the woman’s brainchild and her boyfriend had been her first victim. Lottie removed all the programming from the man and took away Miss Foxworthy’s free will and her ability to give any orders.

Lottie woke the man and told him to take Miss Foxworthy home and never to return to this school. When they were out of the room, Lottie smashed the bulb in the device and woke everyone else telling them all to return to their classes. Wendy, Lottie and three other girls from Miss Colethard’s class walked back together. On the way, they ran into Julie and she asked where they were going. Lottie said, “Wendy rescued everyone in the drama theatre and we are going back to class, we could have used your help in there”, Julie shook her head and said “Wendy, Lottie please come with me the remainder of you return to class and tell Miss Colethard, I have taken these two to the head mistress”.

As they waited outside the Head’s Office Julie asked Wendy how she had rescued the girls in the theatre and her too. She had been a prisoner in her own body all through the summer holidays.

Wendy was about to say she had now idea but the words that came out of her mouth were “I have been wearing darkened contact lenses for a week or so because I had become very light sensitive and I think it stopped the effects of the Hypnotic device. While Miss Foxworthy was not looking, I aimed it at her and took away her free will. I then removed the programming in each of the girls there. I had no idea about you; perhaps you had finally over come the programming yourself.

Julie explained the whole epic to Mrs Hutchinson and made Wendy out as the hero of the day. She also said there were other girls and teachers affected that were not in the theatre that morning. Mrs Hutchinson sent Julie to round up, all those still under the influence of Miss Foxworthy and her boyfriend, and assemble them in the assembly hall. Mrs Hutchinson asked Wendy what had happened to the hypnotic device. Lottie replied, “She broke it, I think”.

“Pity we will have to find another way to restore these young ladies” said Mrs Hutchinson. Wendy said, “Lottie had been practicing hypnosis and is getting very good”. Mrs Hutchinson said “Ok girls you had better come too”.

On the way to the Assembly hall, Mrs Hutchinson said “Lottie I wonder if I might have been affected by Miss Foxworthy also, I have been having some strange desires lately that are not appropriate for the Head of a girl’s school. Perhaps after we have repaired my staff and pupils you could try your hypnosis out on me”.

Lottie said, “Of cause Mrs Hutchinson do you want to tell me what these strange desires were”. Mrs Hutchinson replied, “When we have sorted everyone else we will talk then”.

When they got to the assembly hall, there were eight young female teachers and nineteen pupils, some of them prefects.

Mrs Hutchinson stood on the stage and addressed everyone saying, “There has been some malevolent activities going on in this school since before the school holidays, that have just come to my attention. It would appear that Miss Foxworthy has been using hypnosis to undermine the smooth operation of the school. All of you here have been affected in some way and I would like each of you to give your attention to young Lottie here”.

Lottie followed George’s stage induction and when she was sure everyone was looking at her, she pushed out her psychic “Relax”.

Every one except Wendy went into a very deep trance and Lottie went through their minds one by one removing Miss Foxworthy’s programming. As soon as the last person was clean, Lottie looked into Mrs Hutchinson’s mind and altered her sense that her new fetish was inappropriate for a school head for one that would have no impact.

She then woke everyone up. There was a lot of noise as those who were not in control of their bodies became aware of their new status. Some of the teachers were less talkative as they realised what they had done in the name of Foxworthy and were truly ashamed.

Mrs Hutchinson took the stage again and told everyone how much the school owed to Wendy and Lottie. She went on to say that a new teacher, to take over from Miss Foxworthy, would be found as soon as possible. Julie and the prefects each thanked both Wendy and Lottie and said if they needed any help to let them know. On the way out of the hall Mrs Hutchinson said to Lottie “Your mum said she was a qualified teacher, what subject did she teach”? Lottie said, “She qualified as a Maths and Drama teacher but she couldn’t find a teaching roll so she retrained as an accountant”. “Well perhaps she might like to give teaching a try. She has certainly succeeded in bringing up a very resourceful daughter. Perhaps you could see me after school about that other matter and I will ring you mum and ask her to come and pick you up a little later. I am sure Wendy will not mind waiting”.

Lottie agreed to see her at four o’clock and wished her luck concerning her mother, then walked back to her class with Wendy. Wendy said, “Why did you include me in your rescue endeavours”. Lottie replied, “Because we are a team and I didn’t want to be the only one doing something”. As they walked back into the class room the whole class clapped and Miss Colethard thanked them on behalf of the whole school”.

They finished the rest of the day on a high everyone seamed to be friendly and the whole class was on the same high because it included Wendy and Lottie. At four o’clock, the formal lessons finished and all the boarders wondered our doors to wait for tea. Many made use of the outdoor sporting features and Wendy was asked if she would like a game of tennis. While the players went to get changed, Lottie morphed Wendy’s clothes in to a tennis strip and then went to see the Head.

Arriving at the Head’s door, she knocked and waited. Mrs Hutchinson opened the door and invited her in saying, “I am not sure if I want to go ahead with this. Thinking more about it, I have realised that it may not affect the school at all”. Lottie offered, “I could tell you if these desires were natural or as a consequence of some outside influence.

Mrs Hutchinson eventually agreed and Lottie talked her into a light trance and then pushed her into a deep one. When Lottie was satisfied, that Mrs Hutchinson was in a deep enough trance, she asked her “What desires do you have that you think are as a consequence of outside interference”. Mrs Hutchinson replied, “The sensation derived from my normal underwear becoming painful and I have an overwhelming desire to wear latex underwear instead”. Lottie asked when she first became aware of this change. Mrs Hutchinson replies “Friday morning before I came out to see you, I had a meeting with Mrs Foxworthy and some of the other teachers”. Lottie asked, Mrs Hutchinson, whether there were any opportunities for her to be hypnotised during the meeting. Mrs Hutchinson provided a run through of the meeting and there were no identifiable opportunities. Lottie told Mrs Hutchinson to remember everything and then woke her up saying, “I can find to instant of Hypnosis that could have triggered these desires perhaps it is a natural fetish that you have been suppressing and your body is saying enough”.

Mrs Hutchinson said, “I had purposely not mentioned a fetish because I do not understand where fetishes come from, is there anything you can do”. Lottie said, “If it is a natural fetish, trying to change it will make it worse and I don’t think I have the abilities to remove it. Perhaps I will be able to in ten year or so”.

Your honesty is noteworthy young lady you are going to become an outstanding young woman. I trust knowledge of this will not leave these four walls”. Lottie said, “Of cause Mrs Hutchison you can rely on me although you might like to talk to Wendy’s mother, she has a similar condition”.

Perhaps I will, lets see if your Mother has arrived”. Mrs Hutchinson called her secretary and learnt that Joanne was watching Wendy on the Tennis court. Mrs Hutchinson asked her secretary to find her and ask her to come to the office.

Five minutes later, Joanne knocked on the door. Mrs Hutchinson invited her in and Joanne said, “Lottie this is where you are, I hope you are not in trouble”. Mrs Hutchinson said, “Not at all, Lottie and Wendy are our two heroes”. During some restructuring today, we have lost our Drama teacher and I was wondering if you would like to try it, I know you did not teach much after your qualification, but perhaps now would be a good time to do so.

Joanne replied, “I have often thought I should try, but could never get over the first hurdle”. Mrs Hutchinson continued, “Well there are no hurdles to jump over here a simple yes is all I need”. Lottie said, “Go on mum you have always wanted to do this, if it does not work out at least you will have tried”. Mrs Hutchinson said, “I am sure if you give it a try, it will work out and you will become one of the school’s assets like your daughter”.

Joanne said, “Well I will not say more than I would like to, but I will have to talk it over with George”. “Mrs Hutchinson said, “Of cause I would not have it any other way”. Picking up the phone Mrs Hutchinson pressed one of the speed dial numbers and George came on the phone. Putting the phone on the loud speaker, Mrs Hutchinson explained what she was trying to do and why and then told George that Joanne needed his support”. George said, “There should always be a Townsend teaching at the school so we had better get married quickly”. Mrs Hutchinson said, “I would like to start Joanne ASAP so we could introduce her as Joanne Townsend, you have enrolled your children that way”.

George continued, “Of cause, yes if Joanne wants to do it, she has my full support”.

Lottie smile grew bigger and her mother said, “When would you like me to start”. Mrs Hutchinson said, “We need someone right away, how about tomorrow”. Joanne said, “I will need more time to prepare, I haven’t actually done any teaching”. Lottie said, “Mum you have always said Jumping in at the deep end is the only way to learn to swim. I am sure that between us you will make this work”. They continued to discuss the opportunity and it was eventually agreed that Joanne would start the next day.

Joanne and Lottie collected Wendy after her game, which she won 6-4, 4-6, 6-4.

On the way home, Lottie gave Wendy and Joanne the ability to manage their clothes. All they had to do was, stand in front of a mirror and picture them selves in what they wanted to wear. Wendy thanked Lottie for her latex catsuit, thorough out her tennis match, she had remained cool and while running around with the latex sliding freely over her skin had made her extremely aroused. During dinner, Lottie gave Kathy the same control over her clothes and accent as she had given Joanne and Wendy.

After dinner Joanne started to fret thinking, she had made the wrong decision. Lottie searched the country for the best Drama teacher and when she found one, she copied all her skills and experience into her mother’s mind. Mrs Hutchinson called on Kathy and they went into the Drawing room. Before Mrs Hutchinson left, Kathy collected a lot of latex wear she no longer needed and gave it all to her visitor. When Mrs Hutchinson eventually left, she was wearing a complete latex outfit.

Joanne, having assimilating all her new knowledge while she slept, awoke feeling confident and prepared. At breakfast, she thanked Lottie and said, “Do you think you are going to save the world again today”. Lottie replied, “that depends what happens, and if it needs saving”.

George said, “If you get board, the members of the county’s current government could do with in injection of morals”.

Lottie replied “I think I will wait a bit before I do something like that, after watching you I am more than likely to take away their morals”.

George said, “I was just having fun, and trying to entertain”. Lottie said, “You were very good, but I need to learn all about morality before I start running the country”.

Joanne drove the girls to school and stayed all day teaching as if she had been doing it for years. Lottie and Wendy could not put a foot wrong, all their classmates and teachers were pleased just to be in their company. During one lesson, Lottie asked the teacher about morals and when the teacher asked why, Lottie told the class about the conversation and her father had at breakfast time concerning the lack of morals of Members of Parliament. The teacher gave the class, a homework assignment to establish one example of an MP’s lack of morals and one example of an MP showing good moral judgment.

During home economics, the girl sitting next to Wendy knocked over a pan of boiling water and it spilled off the desk onto Wendy’s knee. The girl was frantic and became even more agitated when Wendy did not seem to notice. Lottie quickly pushed her calming influence into the girl making her forget the boiling water had reached Wendy’s knee. The girl then said " I am really sorry that nearly scolded you, it was lucky it missed you”. Wendy said “No harm done but try to be more careful”.

When all lessons were over the girls went off in search of Joanne and found her talking to Mrs Hutchinson in the drama theatre. The girls hung back not wanting to interrupt as the two adults reviewed Joanne’s first day. Lottie peeked into Mrs Hutchinson’s mind to see what she was wearing and discovered she had reached the stage where most of her underclothes were latex resulting in limiting the other fabrics from touching her skin. Lottie could see the pleasure she was deriving from her exposure to latex

When Joanne noticed the girls, she urged them to join her saying, “Come here girls, I have had a marvellous day, I should have taken this up years ago, how was your day”. Wendy replied first saying, “This is the best school every, we have had a supper day”. Mrs Hutchinson said “I am very glad you are all settling in we are lucky to have all three of you. Before you go could I have a word with Lottie in private”.

Lottie agreed and the two of them walked back to the Head’s office. Once inside Mrs Hutchinson said, “I have been wearing latex underwear all day and you were right this is a fetish and it feels perfect. My body has been enjoying the feel of it all day. Last night Kathy said that if I found the latex sticking to my skin, I should speak to you. What did she mean”. Lottie said, “Is your latex sticking and is it something you would like to avoid”. Mrs Hutchinson said, “I have been enjoying the feel of it all day but there was two occasions when I was a little warm when the feeling was not as good”. Lottie said, “If I let you in on my little secret, you must promise never to discus it with anyone or anything”. Mrs Hutchison said “I am sure I can keep a secret what is it you can do”.

Lottie pushed a command into the Head’s mind making it impossible for her to talk about Lottie’s talents then changed Mrs Hutchinson reality so she was wearing a complete body suite with built-in vibrators and the ability, and the knowledge on how to, change its appearance”. Mrs Hutchinson said, “What have you done, this feels exquisite, but how do I take it off”. Lottie said, “You never need to remove it. All your body fluids are absorbed by the suite and it will keep your skin comfortable, healthy and young. One other advantage is that is will protect you form any harm. You can put your hand in boiling water or drop a knife on your foot without harm. It will also stop a bullet or knife attack but I should think you will never test that”. No one, not even you can see it so you will have to wear your normal latex clothing over the top. Anything other than Latex will dissolve into powder.

Mrs Hutchinson said, “I still don’t understand how you did this”. Lottie replied, “You don’t need to understand, all you have to remember is, you can not mention it to anyone”.

As Mrs Hutchinson’s body climaxed in an orgasm, she sank onto her chair, saying, “How can an eleven-year-old be responsible for this”. Lottie pushed another command into her mind that would remove all knowledge of Lottie having anything to do with her new clothes as soon as she leaves the room. Lottie then said, “I wish you, maximum happiness concerning your new clothes”, and then she left the room.

As the door closed, “Mrs Hutchinson forgot all about Lottie’s visit and watched as her cotton blouse and tweed skirt turned to dust. She stood there in her latex bra, panties and latex under dress. She reached into her cupboard and withdrew a latex coat, which she put on in order to walk back to her apartment.

Lottie was listening in on her thoughts and smiled at she went to find her mother and Wendy.

On the way home Lottie sat in the back thinking, “That episode with Mrs Hutchinson was not in keeping with the rules; I need to do some thing to stop me doing the same again”. What Lottie discovered was that her Morals were becoming developed and the reason for this was the link to Mrs Hutchinson. Every time she linked with someone she came away with something, mostly knowledge but with Mrs Hutchinson, her strong morals were now embedded into Lottie’s soul.

She decided to build a psychic wall around her abilities and apply locks that were her six rules. From now on even if she wanted to, she would have to abide by these rules when it came to controlling anyone new.

At home, Lottie and Wendy went up to their room to start their homework. It did not take them long Lottie had been feeding knowledge to Wendy and herself all day as lessons covered new topics. They were both becoming very clever, without realising.

At dinner, George delivered some good news. The bishop had agreed to perform the wedding ceremony in their private chapel on the third Saturday next. He also said, “That Kathy was to take over the financial running of the estate. Rupert had found much wrong with Long meadows so would be concentrating on putting that enterprise in order.

The girls hugged him and Joanne and Wendy gave Kathy a big hug.

After dinner, Lottie thought about the things she had done, that she was not very proud of doing. She opened her mind and found Judith. Looking through her recent memories, she discovered that she was holding Lottie accountable for her bondage and punishment, which had, allows Rupert to move closer to Meredith. She was planning to break Lottie’s control so she could get her own back on that troublesome child.

Lottie felt hurt at the animosity shown towards her and decided not to release Judith as she had planned. Instead, she removed her free will making her obedient to anyone. She also morphed her clothes into a latex bondage suit incorporating a punishing corset. The feet were held in ballet boots with a fifteen-inch spreader bar between her ankles. Her arms were pinned together in an arm binder behind her back and the hood incorporated a posture collar, gag and a chin brace. She then renewed the control the woman in Bristol had tried to insert and made Judith love her clothing whilst taking away any memory of Lottie’s involvement.

Judith’s clothing had ceased to be the indestructible latex variety with all of the associated benefits and had became normal weighty latex

Lottie then found Rupert’s mind and increased his dominance over Judith, it would be Rupert who would have to help her out of current clothing so Lottie increased Rupert’s love for Judith and made it include server bondage. Lastly, she made it impossible for Rupert to remove her current clothing for the next 48 hours.

While she was lying in bed, she felt a strong mind roaming about. It was not searching specifically and it not appear to be malevolent. Lottie did not lift her psychic guard and it went on through.

Lottie decided that for the next week she would refrain from any psychic endeavours and wait to see if the strong mind appears again.

During the next four months things unnatural were very quiet, Lottie and Wendy found their minds, were able to cope with anything the school could throw at them, they were becoming exceptional students. The marriage of George and Joanna went off without a hitch and the adoptions of the two girls had been finalised. Rupert and Judith were getting along famously and were planning to wed. Judith was always in server bondage and seemed to love it as much as she did Rupert.

Christmas had come and gone and the new spring term was about to start. All the newspapers and television reports were about an incident in Serbia, apparently, the people of one town had all just dropped down dead and the authorities were baffled as to the cause. George and Lottie had discussed this over the last few days and they had concluded that a psychic could be responsible. Lottie mentioned the mind she sensed back in the autumn and that she had not used her telepathic powers since. George said he also felt it and thought it would be a good time, to re-establish both their psychic abilities. If the was a malevolent mind out there, they should be prepared to fight it if necessary.

Lottie was not prepared to lift the mental barrier she had formed until it was absolutely, necessary but she was able to remove the locks she placed in Gorge’s mind.

On the news that night it was reported that the authorities were closing in on a Russian would was believed responsible for the dead town.

The news broadcast on the following evening did not mention the topic as all. The time was taken up by trivial local issues.

George suggested that the Russian has probably fought against the authorities and he had caused many casualties. George spread his mind to find the answers and he was able to tip toe through the minds of someone in the Foreign Office and had learnt that every one who was involved with the case had died in similar circumstances to the town folk. George could not extend his mind far enough to see any psychic presence.

Shortly after George had updated the others on his peek into the Foreign Office civil servant, he became very quiet and he started to sweat. Lottie became aware that he was fighting a telepathic battle and she started to unwrap, her mind. When all of the breaks and locks had been removed, she opened her mind to George and then followed the telepathic link to its source. She took on the full force of the malevolent mind with only half of her strength.

The mind pushing was intent on doing harm it was trying to find the brains automotive control centre and as soon as Lottie realised, she turned her defence into an attack and pushed equivalent manipulation back. The power from the other side increased but started to show strain. Lottie was not showing any signs of the attack not one bead of sweat showed on her forehead. Every increase in power from the other side was matched by Lottie plus 5%. Eventually Lottie was starting to get weary to she pushed her attack up to 75% of her ability and everything went quite.

Having nothing pushing against her caused her to wind in her power and at only 20% she could spread her sensory mode to the source of the attack there was no mind present, she also found there were no minds in a circle around this location for a radius of one hundred miles. When she backed out of this barren area and her awareness was returned to the room with the others. George lifted her up and hugged her. After a display of pure emotion, George said, “You took over just in time, one second more and I would have been dead. How have you left him”? Lottie replied, “He was pushing a very harmful form of energy that would kill anything in it path. I turned it around and sent it back. I don’t think it’s a him anymore”.

George contacted his brother in London and told him that the malevolent mind in foreign parts was no more.

The authorities visited George and Lottie over then several weeks wanting to learn the extent of their psychic abilities but Lottie had but all her shields back in place and they concentrated on George.

When Lottie went back to school, no one said anything but everyone knew what had happened and that the world’s most powerful benevolent mind had emerged, they just did not know it was Lottie.