The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An emerging Mind: Chapter 9

After the battle with the malevolent mind, George was spending a lot of time with the UK Secret Services. They were very keen to establish the scope of George’s powers and if they were natural or artificial developed. George had told them a little about his electronic wizardry and the device he used on Lottie to rebuild her muscles. They asked him to conduct another experiment and see if he could stimulate telepathic abilities in another. On the way back from London, George wondered who he could use and during this consideration he remembered he wanted to get back at Lottie a little for shutting of his abilities for so long. While he considered all his options he decided to see if Judith still wanted to get some restitution against Lottie.

Arriving home he stopped off at the Farm and talked to Robert. While he was discussing the Farm, George looked into Rupert’s mind and saw what Lottie had done. He then asked Rupert if he could borrow Judith for a while. Rupert said yes but he would have to wait, she was tied up right now. Gorge agreed that Judith should come to the house tomorrow after the girls had left for school. Rupert agreed to bring her then.

George went home and found Kathy in the estate office, and he asked her if everything was alright with the estate and the school. Kathy told him the estate was doing fine and Joanne and the girls were doing fine.

George then went into his caravan and extracted the tree devices he had used recently, his mind amplifier, the mind transference machine and the body rebuilding machine. He checked them all out and after putting new batteries in each of them, was satisfied they were all still working.

He sat back to work on his plan and decided he would need to limit Lottie from fighting back. He was still in his caravan when the girls came home with Joanna. He joined them in the drawing room and they all gave him a big hug. George peeked into Lottie’s mind and noticed that the self imposed locks around her abilities were in place. George looked at the way she had created her locks and noticed that she had given him a way in. He very gently changed the way the lock on her mind worked so they would require either an attack on her physical health or for George to provide the key. When they went into dinner, George was happy that Lottie would be none the wiser that her abilities were chained until she tried to use them. This was unlikely because her, self imposed locks were so tight anyway.

That night George made love three times to Joanne and told her each time, how much he loved her.

Next morning after the girls and Joanne had left on their way to school, Rupert arrived with Judith. She was still in a bondage suit and Rupert left her with George, who took her to his caravan. He asked Judith to lie on his single bunk and then he looked into her mind. He checked that the area, he notice in Lottie’s brain that changed after he used his devices, was dormant in Judith’s mind. He wanted to try all three devices in the order he used them on Lottie. He used the mind amplifier first and told her that when she left the caravan she would no long feel the need to be in bondage. He then called Meredith and asked her join them. He explained what he wanted to do and what he was looking for. They both nodded for him to continue. George put his mind transference device on their heads and initiated the device. When the green light showed, he asked Meredith how she felt and Meredith replied, “I need to be bound”. George said, “Take a walk outside and come back in ten minutes”. While Judith was walking around in Meredith’s body, George was releasing Meredith from Judith’s bondage. After ten minutes Judith did not return so George used his Body rebuilding machine on Meredith in Judith’s body. This had checked the area of the brain for movement after each time and this time he noticed a change. He repeated his use of the body builder concentrating on the muscles in her back and legs. This time the growth in the area of the brain was much bigger than Lottie’s was, the first time he noticed it. He then pushed some knowledge in to her on how best to use this new potency. Minutes later Meredith pushed a link into George and said, “Is this for me or Judith”. George send a message back saying “it depends if you want to hang on to this body”. Meredith answered telepathically, “If you don’t tell Rupert, I’ll stay as I am please. George told her about Lottie’s intrusion into Judith’s life and he gave her all the associated memories from Judith’s mind. What George forgot was the changes Lottie made making Judith love bondage. Meredith re lived the humiliation and the painful bondage and resolved to dispense some justice. Meredith then said, “Where is Judith and why did she not come back. George explained to Meredith how she could seek out with her mind and find out where she was. Meredith found her sitting on the bench in the fount park. She slipped into her mind and created a rule that she would always name herself and answer to Meredith and believe that her responsibilities were in fact Meredith’s, While she was in Judith’s mind, Meredith removed her love for Rupert and reintroduced a love for gentle bondage and finally made her forget seeing George that day..

When her mind returned to Judith’s body, George asked, “Did you manage to find Judith”? Meredith replied, “No, I found Meredith, I am now Judith. If we are finished here I would like to go to Rupert, he is going to fuck my brains out and then I will think about what I want to do to Lottie. George said, “Do you want to explain now that you no longer want bondage, or would you like to do it slowly”. George had given Meredith/Judith a lot of knowledge and skill about her developing powers and she manipulated the material of the bondage suit back onto her body. George said, “OK I’ll take you back to Rupert. I’ll leave it up to you whether you tell him what happened here today on not”.

George drove her back to the farm and dropped her off. While he was driving back to the house he thought about the things he had done while he was learning what he could do and for the first time in ages, he thought about the girl in Edinburgh. He cast his mind out and could no find her in Edinburgh, he had pangs of remorse, he never intended to interrupt her degree or change her life. He hoped she hadn’t done anything stupid. He remembered he could always find a mind that he had been in and stopped searching geographically. He felt her and then put a place to where she was. She was home in Leeds. She was still trying to do her degree even though George had made it very difficult. The reason she was home was her Mother was very ill. George got in her knickers and changed the vibrators from being permanently on, to being on only when she was aroused by something else or during her dreams. He looked into her mind and replayed some of her memories.

Following the installation of her magic panties, she was at first petrified she was being haunted or something similar. When they grew into the body suite she was again mortified and that night she tried everything she could to get it off. By the next morning she was more relaxed. She had remained comfortable all night and she still had no desire to go to the toilet. Over the next two days she had discovered that what ever temperature there was outside her inside temperature never varied. She remained comfortable in a freezer and in a hot house. She had been wearing it for five days when it dawned on her she would never need to go to the toilet ever again. She had continued her studies and apart from the constant stimulation and regular orgasms, she was coping reasonable well. Her boy friend had left her because he could not have sex but this had not bothered her, she considered her indestructible kickers were better than any man. She was no longer heading for a first class honours degree but was sure to get and 2-1 which would be alright for chosen career.

George left a message in her head that she should look him up when her Mother was no longer in danger.

The new Judith was sitting in the farm house drawing room talking about their relationship. Judith had pressed him to find out if he still wanted to marry her and had learnt that the bondage was a growing issue. He helped her because she wanted it so much but he did not like to see her is so much discomfort and pain. Judith said, that she was finally getting to grips with this bondage thing and if Rupert agreed she would wean herself off it in the next seven days. Rupert was delighted and said, “If you can do that, we can start to arrange the wedding on the Monday after you are no longer bound”. Once M/Judith had learned about this, it made her even more determined to get back at Lottie.

Rupert left the house on farm business and M/Judith opened her mind to find Lottie and Wendy. She found Lottie first and peeked into her mind very gently and stayed there watching for several minutes before she did anything, she had seen the way George had locked her power away from her and M/Judith decided to make the locks stronger she wrapped stronger bounds around her abilities and then moved into her mind. Lottie had not felt a thing she was concentrating on her lessons and was determined to learn naturally. M/Judith then changed her mind so she could never say no; she would answer all questions in the positive. She also made it so if her answer would have been negative, her whole perception would change to make yes her correct answer. Before leaving Lottie, she changed the properties of her latex catsuit so it was not self cleaning. M/Judith then moved very gently into Wendy and stayed watching her for ten minutes. Wendy showed no sign of awareness to her presence so she looked into Wendy’s memories and learnt that she had been Lottie’s puppet for a very long time. She changed Wendy to be less caring for Lottie and more self reliant.

Going back to Lottie she caused her suit to also loose it camouflage abilities and those around her could see the latex catsuit. Wendy who was sitting next to Lottie said, “What have you done, your latex suit is showing. Lottie said, “It’s worse that that, it is sticking to me, I will have to go home and change. Standing up, she asked Miss Colethard if it would be alright if I went home and changed my clothes. Miss Colethard replied, “I can see why you would want to go home, but is your learning not more important”. Lottie replied, “Of cause you are right, I will go home at lunchtime”. for the remainder of the Morning Lottie grew more uncomfortable she was sweating inside her catsuit and she wanted to relieve her bladder and bowel. During the last lesson of the morning session Lottie was asked to questions which she answered positively. At the end of that lesson, Wendy said, “I have a tennis match during lunch break would you like to come and watch”. Lottie replied that she would love to stay and watch. Several girls from other classes made fun of her and one catty girl said, “You must like the feel of rubber a lot to wear it all day, I’ll bet you like being tied up too”. Lottie replied, “You are right, I do like the feel of latex and being tied up is just as enjoyable”. The girls were not expecting such an honest answer so she shrugged and joined her friends. When Wendy’s had won her was game, she and her opponent went to the changing rooms to shower. Lottie decided to go home a get out of the catsuit. She walked around the school so she would not meet any more catty girls. As she was passing the boiler room door, three girls rushed her an threw a bag over her head. She was pushed to the ground and her hands and feet quickly bound with Gaffer tape. She was picked up and carried into the boiler room the bag was removed and a piece of gaffer tape put over her mouth. The catty girl said, “If you enjoy being tied up as you said, I’m going to bet you that are going to love this”. Lottie was struggling but after that she stopped. They threw a rope over a beam close to the boiler and then tied her legs with one end of the rope, then pulled the rope over the beam to hang Lottie up be her legs as they tied it off, the girls said, “You can thank us when you get released”. The left her in time to get back their next class before it started.

When Miss Colethard started the first period in the afternoon she asked where Lottie was and Wendy replied that She did not see her after the tennis match so I assume she went home to change. The afternoon continued without Lottie and when last period came Miss Colethard asked Wendy to pass on a message to Lottie that she now had three days of detention.

Wendy went to find Joanne to tell her that Lottie had gone missing. Joanne quizzed her and after she learned of the catsuit issue and that she wanted to go home was not concerned.

The three girls who had left Lottie in the boiler house decided to see if she was still there and when the walked in they found her still hanging by the boiler with sweat dripping off her head. The catty girl said, “If you want to stay there non your head, if you would like us to get you down shake you head”. As Lottie was nodding Rupert walked through the door and said, “This is where you are, stop playing with your friends and come home”. The three girls shouted see you tomorrow Lottie and ran out”. Rupert released the rope and let her down, he then picked her up and carried her to the Land Rover Defender parked outside. He put her in the back and then drove back to the farm. He parked out side the farm house and walked in side leaving Lottie in the back. Fifteen minutes later M/Judith walked out and opened the back door and released Lottie’s feet. Pulling Lottie up onto her feet, Judith said, “God you smell, what have you been doing al day”. Judith led Lottie into the form house and they joined Rupert sitting in the kitchen. Judith sat Lottie in a chair and pulled the gaffer tape off her face. Lottie said, “Thank you for rescuing me but why am I here and not home”. Judith said, “I would like you to tell Rupert what you did to both me and him”. Lottie looked very pensive and said, “It was me who made you like bondage and I made Rupert like you in bondage”.

Judith: “Did you tell those girls that you liked bondage”.

Lottie: “Yes I did”.

Judith: “But did you really mean it”.

Lottie: “Yes I did”.

Rupert: “Then you won’t mind if Judith gets a little revenge then”.

Lottie “Yes I won’t mind, but before you tie me up, can I please use the toilet”.

Judith: “No, you made me wait for two days”

Judith pulled out a straight jacket and .said, “You want to put this on so, when I release your arms, no struggling”. Lottie was very confused, but had not realised that her comprehension kept changing. She knew she loved being bound in rubber and forgot about her need to relieve herself. Judith removed her hands and then fed her hands and arms into the sleeves of the jacket. When the jacket was on Judith strapped her arms to her body tightly. Judith then produced a penis gag that looked far too big for Lottie. She put it against Lottie’s lips and Lottie opened her mouth. When the huge gag was in place it pushed into Lottie’s throat and she stopped breathing. Judith reduced its length until it was just touching the back of Lottie’s throat and she was breathing easily. Judith then fitted a gas mask on Lottie’s head.

Judith then said, “You love the feeling of sticky rubber against you skin, and that gag in your mouth and the aroma inside that mask is your new minimum requirement for happiness. As you look through the lenses in the mask, you will never notice that your sight is any different than is has always been. I’ll put this floor length cape over you to make your appearance more acceptable and these leg irons on your ankles so you can still walk even though very slowly. Judith then pulled up the hood on the cape and urged Lottie out of the kitchen then said, “If you start off now you should make it home in about half an hour”. Judith then contacted George telepathically and told him Lottie was on her way and should not be helped in any way. She then slipped into Joanne’s mind and gave her an instruction to cover Lottie’s absence from school until Monday. Being Wednesday this provided Judith, with four days for some effective revenge. Lastly she slipped into Wendy’s mind and made her to be not concerned regarding Lottie’s absence.

Lottie slowly progressed down the drive. She was luxuriating in her latex catsuit her sweat had lubricated the entire inner surface so she was sliding around inside it. The gag and mask caused her not to consider her vulnerability; she was just blissfully happy and wondered why she had not done something like this before.

When she reach the road, she turned towards the Mansion and George was watching her mentally, She walked along the road her paces limited by the short chain linking her ankle cuffs. Two cars passed her but George made sure they didn’t stop. When she reached the long drive to the Mansion, the gates were closed and she wondered how she would enter then she saw a car coming from the house towards the gates and knew the gate would open to let it past. The car slowed as it neared the gates and then started to swing open, Lottie hobbled through and the car stopped along side her. It was Meredith in the car and through the open window she said, “Is that you Lottie, you were missed at dinner but Joanne said you are not well and had gone to bed in Rupert’s old flat above the garage. You should go straight there and avoid confusing the people who think you are already there. I am going into Leeds tomorrow would you like to come with me”? Lottie nodded then Meredith drove on towards the farm.

Lottie continued up the drive and when she eventually reached the house, she walked around the side to the garage and found the door to Rupert’s flat open. She entered and struggled up the stairs. Reaching the top she found George sitting at Rupert’s desk working on a computer. George turned as she entered and said, “Good evening Lottie, you are a sight. Perhaps it would be better if we make your mask and cape, alter your reality. There is a mirror in the bed room see if you like that”. Lottie moved to the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror, what she saw was an attractive girl in a warm autumn two piece outfit and a pair of leather thigh length boots. Her face was smiling happily and her hair looked clean and dressed. Forgetting for a second that this was just an illusion she turned around to say thank you and tripped over the chain holding her ankles together. She fell on the floor and George came in to check what the noise was and seeing Lottie lying in a heap, picked her up he laid her on the bed saying, “Perhaps it would be better if you remained here, we can’t have you falling about and hurting yourself. He pulled the bed clothes over her and tucked her in saying, “I can see in your mind that you are happy as you are so I’ll come back and check you in the morning”. George then went back to his computer shutting the bedroom door.

George worked on for another hour and then closed the computer down and returned to the house. Lottie heard him go and tried to go to sleep. Her bladder was full and it was becoming very uncomfortable. As she squirmed about she started sliding across the lubricated latex and her discomfort diminished. Realising that she could control her discomfort she continued to squirm. When Judith checked on her at nine o’clock Lottie was still wriggling inside her latex cocoon, Judith decided that she was going to teach her a humiliating habit so she changed the catsuit to provide lubrication made from her sweat and the contents of her bladder. She then caused her state of happiness to need the latex to move across her skin. Lottie continued to wriggle and squirm until she fell asleep. Judith looked again before she and Rupert went to bed and saw that Lottie was not dreaming but was still squirming slowly in her sleep. Judith caused a butt plug to grow out of the catsuit which would fill her anus and remove the need for her to empty her bowel. She then increased her need to be in constant movement so she could stimulate her skin; she would now be unable to stand still at any time. She then linked the gag, mask and skin stimulation to her happiness status in such a way, that if she lost any one she would feel very miserable and dejected.

Next morning when Lottie awoke she started wriggling in the bed before she recognised the action and when she did, instead of stopping she became intend on getting more stimulation which caused her to wriggle and squirm even more. She was still writhing about in the bed when George entered and he said, “What on earth are you doing”. She could not answer so he looked inside her mind and took note of Judith’s latest updates. He could see that she was stimulating her pressure senses and it was indeed becoming habitual and addictive. He pulled her into a standing position and although she wriggled the stimulation was much less and she started to moan through her gag. George then peeked into her mind and created a crack in her armour that she could used to flow kinetic energy so the optical illusion of free arms could have substance and grasp. He also created to hole for her psychic powers to give her virtual lips movement and her voice substance. He took hold of her hands and said “Lottie, speak to me”. The lips on her virtual face moved and she said, “George I don’t know what happened, I can’t get enough of this stimulation from my catsuit, I need to take it off”. Her kinetic hands moved to remove the cape and George said, “Don’t do that, you will get me into trouble” than he programmed her not to be able to remove any of her clothes.

When Lottie failed to remove any clothing she lay down on the floor and started to squirm and role around the bedroom floor. George went through to the office and put a CD on the CD player and went back in to help Lottie stand saying, “Perhaps it would look better if you danced”. Lottie started to move to the music and found that vigorous dancing provided the stimulation she needed. Judith had successfully changed the catsuit to be self lubricating using all her bodily fluids as the raw material so her temperature did not rise. George turned on his computer and started work. After half an hour Lottie started to slow and George checked her status, she was slowing because of a lack of energy. This was due to no food intake since yesterday’s breakfast. George changed the gag in her mouth to provide a regular supply of raw vegetables and fruit into her stomach. George then said, “You had better rest, you need to build up your strength back up before you try that again. Lottie sat down in an armchair and wriggled around the back of the chair. George went back to work while Lottie stayed in the chair trying her best to get the stimulation she needed.

At nine thirty Judith waked in wearing normal latex clothing, no bondage, and when she saw Lottie she said, “You do look smart, do you like squirming about in your seat”. Lottie replied with her virtual voice, “Thank you, yes I do like wriggling about, I need to get stimulation from the lining of my clothes”. Judith replied, “But I’ll bet you are not getting enough”. Lottie replied, “You are right I am not getting enough, I was dancing for George before and that was much better but I got so tired”. Judith looked at what George had done and was pleased, Lottie would never need to take the mask off. Judith then said, “You look so lovely in your tweed two piece but I thing you would look better with a look more to your age. Tell me you would like me to change your appearance to be more like a girl of twelve”. Lottie replied, “Yes please, make me look like a girl”.

Judith concentrated and the visual reality around Lottie changed her into a little girl with pigtails in her hair and wearing a tight girly white PVC mackintosh with red flowers. The PVC was very shiny and the hood was up over her head. It was a short mackintosh and the hem was just below her bum. On her legs were white knee socks and trainers with lights in the soles. Judith said, “Here stand up and look at your self”. Lottie stood and walked to the mirror, she open her virtual mouth to speak and said, “That is not a twelve year old look. That is more like some one six or seven”. Judith replied. “But you do like to look don’t you”. Lottie said, “Yes I do like the look only its not me”.

Judith said, “Well let’s make you fit the look”. She changed Lottie so she would only talk like a six year old and only use the comprehension in her speech that she had when she was six”.

Lottie: “ere what ave you done”.

Judith: “Lottie you wanted me to fit your speech to the way you look didn’t you”.

Lottie: “Yeh I spose”.

Judith: “You should be at school today but you mummy thought you were not well so she told the school you would not be back until Monday. Do you want to go shopping with Meredith”.

Lottie: “Ooh yeh that wud be grate”.

Judith “Ok come on we will go and find her”

Lottie skipped forward to follow Judith out of the door and tripped over her chain, as she sprawled onto the floor she started to squirm and wriggle around on the floor. George stood up from his desk and said, “Judith, are you not taking this a little too far”. Judith turned to George and said, “Only until Sunday, she will be back to her new normal by then”. George said, “I hope her new normal is not going to be too difficult at school. Just remember she is my daughter and I have to maintain a certain standard within the school community”. Judith said, “Don’t worry George she will be almost normal at school, no one will notice, I’ll see to that”.

Judith picked Lottie up and they walked down the stairs slowly Lottie wriggling on each step.

Meredith was waiting by the car and when she saw Lottie, she screamed “Lottie you look lovely, I do love those pig tails”. Judith sat Lottie in the passenger seat and then fastened her seat belt around her. Meredith got in the drivers side and asked Judith, “Is there anything you would like while we are in town”. Lottie started wriggling in the seat before Meredith had started off.

Judith went back up stairs to see George and asked, “If you didn’t want me to get some revenge on Lottie why did you develop these powers in me”? George said, “I wanted a little retribution for what she did to Judith although she did make Judith love her bondage, she wasn’t spiteful or damaging and she ensured the Rupert would always look after her. If you continue to make her addicted to her stimulation she will become someone with no friends and no future”. Judith said, “OK I’ll ease it a little when she gets back”. Judith then left the office and drove back to the farm. When she had left George thought, “What have I done, poor little Lottie, I will have to do something soon to redress the balance. Although she did look very nice wearing that PVC mackintosh”.

Judith meanwhile was getting a big buzz causing people to loose control. She decided to do someone else. She took one of the horses out and while she was riding she formed some plans.

Meanwhile Meredith and Lottie were in a car park in the City having just parked the car. They walked out into the street and Meredith asked, “Lottie why were you wriggling so much in the car and why are you walking so erotically”. Lottie replied, “Since I put these clothes on, I just can not get enough of the feeling I get when my skin rubs against the lining”. Meredith continued, “You are normally so much in control; you must have caused this to happen to yourself in the first place”. Lottie replied, “You are right of cause but I don’t seem to be able to get enough and I don’t seem to want to change anything”. Meredith said, “Well try and keep your body movements under control otherwise you will become a spectacle”. Walking in to the shopping complex Meredith walked into the first shop on her list. There she purchased some toiletries and a new soap bag. Meredith joined the queue waiting to pay holding Lottie’s hand and another customer in the queue said to Meredith, “What a lovely little girl you have there”, then to Lottie she said, “Your mummy is very lucky to have a pretty girl like you. I’ll bet you always play quietly with your dolls and tea sets and never give her any trouble”. Lottie realising she was absolutely right, said, “Yes that’s right, I never giv er any truble”.

When they were out of the shop Lottie said, “Can we do a toy shop; I wuld like a new doll”. On the way to the toy shop it started to rain and Meredith said, “Let’s go in here and get a drink”. They walked into a coffee shop and a cup of cappuccino. The girl serving said, “Does your little girl not want anything to drink”. Lottie said, “No thanks me is fine”. Once Meredith had her drink they sat at a table in the corner. Lottie sat in the chair and wriggled, an old woman sitting on the next table said to Meredith, “I think your little girl needs the toilet”, Meredith replied, “No she has an in medical infliction, her muscles are in perpetual motion”. The woman replied, “Poor girl is there nothing they can do”. Meredith said, “Yes they hope to have a solution soon”. Judith was listening in on the conversation in Meredith’s mind and realised Peter was right, she moved into Lottie and turned down the need for her clothing stimulation between the hours of Nine to five and to compensate for this concession she removed Lottie’s ability to use I , me us or we” and took the L out of Lottie. Meredith finished her coffee and took Lottie to the toy shop” Once they were inside they walked to all the dolls and Meredith asked. “Which one would you like Lottie”. Lottie replied “Ottie wud ike that one”. Meredith picked up the one Lottie had pointed at and it was a talking doll that demanded what it wanted. This was the one Judith had chosen for Lottie and she was going to make Lottie follow the dolls instructions. Meredith paid for the doll and then asked Lottie if she could remember the Alphabet. Lottie said, “A,B,C,D,E,F G,H,I J,K,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U, V, W,X,Y,Z”. Meredith said, “I though, Judith had taken one away”. Lottie replied, “Ottie wont know wot Judith take away”.

Meredith said, “I think we should go home now”. They walked back to the car with Lottie clutching her doll still in it’s packing. In the car Lottie started to unwrap it and when she had it clear of the wrapping she pulled the string and is said, “baby would like a hug”. Lottie gave it a big hug. Meredith looked over at Lottie and sighed.

When they drove up to the garage, Judith was waiting and Lottie said, “Ottie want know wot you took away”. Judith replied, “You had better get upstairs to your room about the garage, its nearly five o’clock and your dolly will be wanting something. Off you go while I talk to Meredith”. Lottie walked slowly up the stairs into Rupert’s old apartment. When she reached the top of the stairs, she met George who looked into her mind and corrected the latest mischief by Judith. He gave her back the letter “L” and her name, he also gave her the last six years and lastly he took away the addiction she had for her latex stimulation. He left her in her bondage suit, gag, gas mask and PVC mackintosh. Lottie hugged him and then went to lie down.

Down stairs Judith had taken Meredith’s use of her pronouns and all her numbers away. After finishing with Meredith, she climbed the stairs. See what George had done to Lottie, she turned to George and pushed her powerful psychic energies toward him. He felt her pushing into her brain and then counted it with a countermove that sneaked in under her radar and nipped out the growth he created on Wednesday. Judith felt her push dissipate and the she said, “What did you do”. George said, “I asked you to be more lenient this morning and you didn’t so I used my electronic technology to grow the power of my abilities. I was more powerful than you and now you have no powers at all. Lottie, would you come here dearest”. Lottie entered to room and George removed her need for her gag and mask and then removed the cape, gag and mask. He then lifted all the locks on her abilities and she removed the straight jacket. Lottie restored all the characteristics of her catsuit, to what they were before Judith became psychic. George said, “You had better go and see your mum, she has been very worried about you. You should also correct Wendy; Judith was in her mind too”.

Lottie sat on the bed in Rupert’s old apartment and thought through what had happened. She relived the past 48 hours and re-experienced the joy of her stimulation and the humiliation of the other issues. Because of the way Judith had removed Lottie’s negative answers both George and Lottie failed to realise that this constraint was still applied and therefore had not remove it.

Lottie decided to protect herself so that no one in the future could change or re-programme her mind. She then considered what should be done about Judith and Meredith. She asked George what he thought and he said, “Perhaps it would be better to switch them back before you reap your revenge”. Lottie said, “I was not thinking of revenge, I really enjoyed, some of it, I just wanted to get a little satisfaction by humiliating Judith in a similar way that she did to me”. George said, “Just remember that the Judith that did those things to you was in fact Meredith. Lottie replied, “Lets leave the switching back until Sunday, I would like a little fun first”. George said, “Ok, just don’t go over the top and be too hurtful. Lottie opened her mind and found Judith back at the farm, talking to Rupert. She was telling Rupert that she may have upset Lottie and that he should watch out for any unnatural changes in her. Lottie thought about unnatural and decided on a simple approach. She manipulated Judith’s sexuality so that she would only be sexually aroused whenever that was something phallic, real or simulated, in her mouth.

Leaving Judith to her new fetish, Lottie searched for Meredith and found her wondering around the grounds. Lottie was surprised how evil Judith had been to her old body. Meredith had no pronouns, no numbers and no sense of direction, she was also wearing a gas mask with the lenses heavily tinted.

Lottie restored her numbers and sense of direction and cleared the lenses in her mask; however she removed all the hair on her head, made the mask permanently attached to her head and made it invisible, Lottie then altered the reality around Meredith so that she would always be seen with a lovely head of green hair. She watched and listened as Meredith walked back to the house mentally berating Judith. Lottie examined how Judith had caused her old mind to think it was Meredith and was very surprised at the brilliance of her technique. Meredith would never realise or question why her memories were not those of Meredith’s or that she had been anything else. Lottie could not ascertain how this had been achieved and therefore how it could be removed.

Standing, Lottie said to George, “Judith’s technique is surprisingly brilliant, I can not see how she has manipulated her old mind to think it is Meredith, We cannot change them back until we can do that, Could you have a look and I will speak to you in the morning. I think I will see Mummy and then go to bed, I am exhausted”. Georg replied, “Ok I’ll have a look when I finish here, Have a nice rest you probably need it”.

While Lottie walked back to the house, she altered the properties of her catsuit to have the lubrication as defined by Judith and by the time she had walked up the stairs to find her Mother, she was becoming very aroused. Joanne was in her apartment and Lottie gave a hug, letting her roughly what had happened and that she was alright now except very tired. Joanne told her to go to bed and rest and they would discuss everything at breakfast. Leaving Joanne, she walked to the suite she shared with Wendy and found Wendy doing her home work. When Lottie walked in, she said, “Where the hell did you go, yesterday I didn’t care but today I have been very worried. Lottie said, “I have been abused and humiliated by another powerful mind and yesterday you were instructed not to care but last night, that instruction I left in your deep subconscious, cleaned out all the false programming at midnight, so today you were your old self. What happened at school during my absence”. Wendy replied, “The knowledge of your day in latex has gone around the whole school together with the episode that Mary and her friends did to you in the boiler house. I had to cover you by saying that you have had latex and bondage fetish for a long time and you had talked about coming out. It might be best if, when you come back to school, that you do it wearing latex”. Lottie replied, “Yes that is a good idea, I will certainly do that”. Then her catsuit changed, visibly, into a pair of latex pyjamas and Lottie got into bed saying, “I am whacked I’ll talk to you tomorrow”. Wendy replied, “Ok, you are signed off until Monday so have a lay in”. Lottie replied “I will, good night”. As Lottie closed her eyes both girls wondered why she was being so accommodating.

Lottie looked into her own mind and at first could not find anything untoward. However after a while she did noticed something but could not find a handle that would give it meaning. She went to sleep marvelling on Judith’s technique and determination to find out what she had done and how she had accomplished this, what ever it was.

Next morning when Wendy woke up for school Lottie was still sound asleep. Wendy became convinced that Lottie was still under some sort of influence, but she would discuss it that evening when she got back.

After Wendy and Joanne had left for school, Kathy entered Lottie’s room to see if she was alright, she was also carrying the doll that Meredith had bought. She shook Lottie and when she opened her eyes, Kathy said, “Are you alright, you do not normally sleep this long”. Lottie said, “I am fine, do you know what the time is”. Kathy replied, “It is a quarter to ten. By the way Meredith said you bought this doll yesterday, I’ll leave it here so you can play with it. You should listen to what it says, it’s really weird”.

Lottie said, “Ok I will as soon as get up”. Kathy said, “Don’t be long if you want breakfast, I’ll see you down stairs”.

Lottie relaxed down in the bed and dosed off again. When she woke up she had an urge to play with the doll and to see what it said. She recognised that this was not natural but could not prevent it. She reached over and picked up the doll and pulled the string. The doll said, “I am your mistress and you must do as I say. Pull my string twelve times without stopping”.

Lottie attempted to obstruct this action but she pulled the string again, “You must always say I love you before you pull the string.

Lottie said, “I love you” and pulled the string again, “You must keep me with you at all times”.

Lottie said, “I love you” and pulled the string again, “You must pull my string before changing your clothes”.

Lottie said, “I love ……” and pulled the string again so hard, she pulled it out. “You must always wear….”. Crash, the doll broke into pieces on the floor. Lottie sat down in the armchair and tried to undo any of the programming. She sat there for many minutes before she could unpick even one of the commands. She removed the need to keep the doll with her and then removed the obsession to say “I love you”, and then need to pull the string. She had much difficulty removing the command to call it mistress and she watched this command melt into her mind. Then realisation struck, it was not each individual instruction that was clever it was something else that she had done to make all instructions form part of her. She tried to keep a grasp on the instruction so she could pull it back out, but it finally became mist.

As she looked at the broken bits of the doll, she could see the pieces begin to move together and the doll become whole again even with a new string. Lottie was thrilled that she had countered the need to pull the string. She stood up and thought,” I am hungry”, she was about to change her pyjamas into daytime clothing when she felt an overwhelming need to pull the sting. She tried her utmost to halt her approach to the doll while looking into her mind to see that last command become mist. She reached down and pulled the string. The doll spoke saying, “That was very naughty. You must always dress in clothes that match your age, and today you will become three”. Lottie fought it with everything she had as her catsuit became a diaper and rubber knickers and on top was very short pretty pinafore dress. Her feet were in little cotton booties. She could see that her consciousness was moving to use her three year old memories and a wall was coming up around her remaining memories. She sat down on the floor and started to cry. The bedroom door opened and Meredith walked in. She sat down looking at Lottie and said, “George did not realise that when he did that experiment on Judith and I, he affected us both, although my development was a lot slower than Meredith, Oh, I am Judith by the way. When I finally managed to fight off Meredith’s control at four o’clock this morning and pulled all my Judith memories back. I remembered what you did to me. When I looked into your mind this morning I realised that you had not removed Meredith’s cleaver programming so I used the doll to get to you. I don’t know why I am telling you because you probably don’t understand however by tonight it will be much worse for you. I am going to give you this pair of dice and you will roll them each morning and the combined total will be your age for the next 24 hours. Your clothes will automatically change to match that age and your mind will only have access to the memories that fit that age.

Not seeing Lottie at breakfast George had mentally linked to Lottie and was listening to Judith. Using his better understanding of the human brain, he was able to identify Meredith’s clever command that made all subsequent command become part of the existing memory. He removed this and then started cleaning all the other commands that had been absorbed they were difficult to find because there was no new time stamp and the edges where undefined but he found all the important ones. He then mentally talked to Lottie and said, “Don’t let on when I have released your mind. Lottie heard George as all her memories returned. She even remembered what Judith had said up to and now listened as she continued.

Judith continued, “Unless you throw a double six you will never have the ability to control your self, you will be a good girl who does just what she is told”. Lottie could feel the words Judith was saying hitting her mind but now that George had cleaned Meredith’s control they were bouncing off. Lottie looked into Judith’s mind saw that the part of the brain that gave her mind control powers was still very small, however is was growing. Lottie using her kinetic abilities, nipped it at the source and as she did no more words his Lottie’s mind. Judith was still talking but Lottie had stopped listening, she looked through Judith’s memories for last night and learned how she had removed Meredith’s control. In doing this she also learned how it was done in the first place. Lottie placed this control back into Judith’s mind with a slight improvement. Even suggestions would become her new rules for which disobedience would be impossible.

Lottie heard Judith say, “when ever you are wearing diapers you will have no control over your bladder or bowel”. Lottie pushed that command back on the Judith and then caused her own clothes to change into a trendy teenagers outfit. The clothes Lottie had been wearing appeared on Judith and then Judith stopped talking. Lottie said, “Here you take this dice, you are going to need it. Judith replied in a very young intonation I need both in fact I should have four. Lottie replied, “I can only suggest that you only need one, you will always assume the age it depicts and your clothes will automatically match. All ages less than five will include diapers and when less than four will come with a pacifier that you must keep in your mouth unless you are feeding. You can only take drink from a bottle, if you ever try to pick up a cup, glass or mug you will drop it before you get it to your mouth. Now come with me and don’t forget your doll. How ever you programmed it, you must listen carefully to what it says and correspond accordingly.

Lottie led Judith, still in Meredith’s body, back to her room and as they walked in Lottie changed all the furniture to be that of a nursery including a full adult sized cot. There were lots girly toys, scattered around the floor. Judith sat on the floor in the middle of the toys; Lottie turned and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

By this time Lottie was starving and went down stairs to find cook. George was in the kitchen talking to cook when she entered she ran to him jumped into his arms and said, “Daddy, Thank you, I was completely overwhelmed and had no fight left”. George said, “I was astonished that Meredith had received this ability, I need to investigate how she got it. But I am pleased that I found you in the nick of time”. Lottie said, “You are the world’s best daddy and I love you”. George felt a little guilty having started this confrontation, and then replied, “Ok I’ll keep an eye on you, if you can do the same for me”.

Cook then asked, “Were you looking for your Farther or me”. Lottie replied, “You, I am starving”. George said, “OK I’ll leave you two together and get on with some work”. George walked across the compound towards his office thinking about Meredith’s development. He thought about why Judith’s was so well developed and why Meredith had any development at all. He concluded that they must have been dormant before he started his little experiment. He also concluded that they had been under the influence of a drug when he first came across them and used his mind control abilities. He decided to check this theory out.

Mean while Cook had provided Lottie with a late breakfast and she was tucking into it on the kitchen table. While she was eating it occurred to her that Meredith had been into Wendy’s mind and her old sweep up command was very visible. She tiptoed into Wendy’s mind and found the there had been subtle changes. Meredith’s hidden command was in place and Lottie’s instruction had been changed to only sweep out Lottie’s future instructions.

Lottie cleaned out Wendy’s mind and then reprogrammed her sweep up command using Meredith’s programming methods. While she was doing this it occurred to her that she could improve on this approach so she made it so Wendy’s new instructions was part of her core memories embedded in away that made it look like Wendy’s original thoughts and in the way Wendy would have thought them. This resulted in making it impossible for anyone to find it unless they knew where and what it was. She then, protected her own mind with a similar command sequence buried deep in her own psychic and stored as if it had been there all the time. While Lottie was helping cook to clean away her breakfast things, Kathy entered and said, “Lottie, you are supposed to be in your room playing with you doll, please go there immediately”. Lottie recognised Kathy was following a programmed instruction so she looked into Kathy’s mind and found Meredith’s meddling. What she noticed was Kathy was full of instructions from George, Judith, Meredith and even her early attempts. Most of these instructions were untidy and could cause harmful conflicts. Lottie said, “You are right, will you take me there” Kathy took Lottie’s hand and they walked back up stairs to her room”.

Once inside Lottie made Kathy lie on the bed and fall asleep. She then stated to clearout all the old redundant instructions and the new ones from Judith and Meredith. Meredith had programmed Kathy to always consider Lottie as a naughty little girl and to confine her to toddler activities. Lottie programmed her in her new very tidy manner that she would continue to do as George said. She would continue to love latex and bondage. While Meredith was in her current baby state, she would always look after her; feed her as a baby and change her nappy when necessary. Lottie then ensured that this new programming had no conflicts and would be difficult to find or change in the future.

Leaving Kathy to wake up naturally she went to find George. Meanwhile George was looking in Krista’s mind to see if there was any evidence of mind control abilities. He found none so he was now back to square one. He checked every one in his little community and the only ones affected were Lottie, Judith and Meredith. He was still considering all the parameters when Lottie entered. He explained what he was doing and Lottie said, “I think I know why then”. George said, “Tell me I am going senile”. Lottie said, “While I was in Meredith’s mind this morning I saw something in her memories. While you were conducting your experiment with Judith, Meredith was sitting on the caravan step”. George hugged Lottie and said “That’s it; she was within the proximity of the last device, so it is my body repairer that causes these abilities to grow.”

Lottie asked, “What are you trying to prove”. George replied, “I have been given two assignments the first is to see if this ability is natural and if so the second was to see what caused this evolutionary step. The only thing I have not determined is why it happened to me”. Lottie said, “Did you have these abilities before you used the mind transference device on Wendy and I, in Kathy’s caravan”. George replied no, it all started that evening”. Lottie then said, “So you had been using your mind amplifier for a number of years and then you used the mind transference device which kicked off your development. You then used the body repair device and your abilities grew rapidly”. George replied, “You are probably right but all that happened within two or three days and I can not remember the exact sequence”. Lottie continued, “You probably had the ability for a while, you were using the mind amplifier and by just pushing your mind through it, you may have stimulated growth. This would make you completely different from how it developed in us three. I think you have proved that it is a natural undeveloped part of the brain that needs some outside spark to influence growth”.

George said, “I’m glad to see that my clever little girl is back to her usual brilliance. How have you left Judith and Meredith”. Lottie said, “Judith has a new fetish and Meredith has all the programming she was going to push into me. Oh by the way, I found Meredith’s meddling in Kathy so I cleaned her out”. George said, “I have been meaning to do that for ages, but never quite got around to it”. Lottie said, “Well you can take that one off your list now, is there anything else I can help you with”. George said, “With Meredith out of the picture we need another girl around the house, any suggestions”? Lottie said, “There is your student from Edinburgh or my Police lady from Wales otherwise we will have to find someone local”. George said, “I’ll leave it up to you, but we will need someone soon”.

Lottie left George and walked back to the house, she met Kathy who was looking for George and Lottie told her where she would find him. Lottie then went into the drawing room and sat in one of the large armchairs. Closing her eyes she opened her mind and started searching the local vicinity. At first she found nothing that spiked her interest, she spread her net wider and found lots of interest. She honed in on a young woman in a car driving down the M1. This woman had several kinks in her psychic and Lottie thought she might do nicely. Lottie instructed her to leave the motorway at the next junction and drive to where Lottie was. She then looked closely at her kinks. She was into, bondage, corporal punishment, and mind control using hypnotism. She was professional dominatrix who sold her time to wealthy submissive and using her hypnosis talent guaranteed repeat business. The trunk of her car was full of her business appliances and she had been on route to one of her clients in Leeds. Lottie made her think that her next client was a new one called Lord George Townsend. She ran to tell George she had found someone and when she told him about her kinks, he said, “Good we could have some fun before we engage her”.

Lottie and George walked to the Drawing room when Lottie said, “She is getting close”. Moments later the bell by the gate was activated and George opened the gate remotely. Moments later a BMW M3 ragtop pulled up outside the house. Lottie said, “You stay here and I will bring her in”.

When Lottie answered the door, the woman said, “My name is Dominique De-Winter and I am here to see Lord Townsend”. Lottie replied, “I did not know my Farther was expecting anyone but if you would wait in here I will find him”. Lottie showed Dominique into the drawing room and said, “Oh Daddy I did not know you were in here. This lady says she has an appointment with you”. George said, “Yes this must be Miss De-winter, although your dress is not as I expected”. Dominique said, “I am sorry you’re Lordship, this is my normal business attire”. George said, “Lottie would you please wait outside and remember our agreement”. Lottie said, “Of cause Daddy I’ll be in the hall if you need me”. Lottie left the room and kept her mind in Dominique’s head. After Lottie had left the room Dominique said, “If you are ready milord I will begin”. George said, “Ok come here and lie over my knee”. Dominique said, “I am sorry milord there has been some mistake, I am a dominatrix and it is I who dispense the corporal punishment”. George said, “There is no mistake, your CV says that you are into Bondage, corporal punishment and mind control, I am also into these three particular pastimes. If you would care to get out of those inappropriate clothes I am sure Lottie will find you something more suitable”.

Dominique said, “There has indeed been a misunderstanding and I think I will be leaving”. George replied, “Must you leave so soon I am interested to see your mind control”. Dominique said, “Very well milord, If you relax back into your chair, I will begin”. Before she could commence her induction, Lottie entered the room carrying a bundle of latex and said, “I believe daddy told you your dress is unsuitable for the position you are being interviewed for. So I brought you these”. Dominique retorted, “Young lady, you have just interrupted your Father during a very sensitive instance of negotiation”. Lottie said, “Rubbish you were about to try and hypnotise him, that will not work anymore. You have forgotten how to hypnotise and in a moment you will have forgotten your name. If you delay in changing your clothes for a further ninety seconds, you will forget who you are”. Dominique said, “I am sorry milord, I cannot continue here, my professional integrity is being questioned”. Lottie replied, “Professional integrity my foot, you are a charlatan and you only have sixty seconds left. What did you say your name was”? “My name is .......... I seem to forgotten it”. Lottie continued,”Fifty seconds what else will you forget. By the way, while you decide what to do, I can tell you your name. It is slut. Dominique replied “My name is not that, my name is slut”! As this word came out of her mouth she started to undress as fast as she could. The buttons on her leather waistcoat were being difficult to undo and her time ran out before she had her leather trousers off. When she eventually got all her clothes off and stood naked in front of George she had an outstanding body”. Lottie handed her the bundle of latex and said put these on and I may not take the remainder of your memories away”. Slut dressed in the fetish French maids outfit and high heeled rubber ankle boots.

George said, “Letts try again. Come over here and lay across my knee”. Slut quickly positioned herself across George’s knee. Lottie was making all the necessary changes to her mind using the revised method Judith had first used. Slut would only ever have that name, she could never answer in the negative, she would be obedient to everyone in the household except. Her arousal was firmly attached to corporal punishment and bondage.

As George continued to slap her bare behind, Slut started to wriggled and squirmed on his lap and she had the biggest orgasm of her life before he finished.

As she stood up George produced an employment contract and said, “Would you like to sign your new contract now”. Taking the pen George offered, Slut signed the paper only glancing at the terms and conditions. She was still in the afterglow of that huge orgasm and was thinking when the next one would be. As he put the signed paper away, George said, “Lottie would you take our new maid and introduce her to cook then start her on the bedrooms and bathrooms”. Lottie said, “This way slut”, as they walked into the hall Slut said, “Lottie Please you have to help me”. Lottie replied, “There is nothing I can do, you signed the Contract and according to that contract you have to call me and every other female in this household Mistress and you have to call Daddy, Master”. Slut replied, “Of cause Mistress I understand perfectly, I am sorry”. While Lottie was showing Slut her duties, George tidied away Dominique’s clothes and belongings from the Drawing Room and moved her car into the Garage.

After Lottie had left Slut to commence her duties, she went to find George. Once Lottie was out of sight, Slut stole back to the Drawing Room to get her clothes and escape. As she entered she saw how clean and tidy the room was, there was no sign she had ever been there and when she looked out of the window she became aware of the empty drive.

Returning to her duties there were tears flowing down her face. Lottie who was watching mentally, smiled. Then added a new instruction that made it impossible for her to contact anyone from outside the family or leave the grounds without being accompanied by one of the family. Everyone that is, except Meredith.

Lottie caught up with George in his office and asked, “I hope she will do”. George replied, “A perfect choice, did you see those legs when she put her uniform on, I looked inside her brain and noticed that you are getting very good, you have improved on Judith’s technique, I could not detect the join at all. Your programming will be almost impossible for anyone but you to remove”. Lottie replied, “You did not include a termination clause in that contract you made her sign”. George admitted, “You are right, she really is stuck here, you ought to fix the outside world so no one comes looking for her”.

Lottie went back into the Drawing room and into her large armchair and cast her mind out and changed the reality wherever the name Dominique De-Winter appeared. When she was finished she was never born, no school records no tax records no driving licence no mortgage or credit cards and the money in her bank account was moved into an account in Lottie’s name just before Dominique’s account evaporated.

Lastly Lottie found Dominique’s name on the deeds of a house and when Lottie checked out the house she found a heavily hypnotised mind in one of the rooms. She had no experience with hypnotism unlike George so he spoke to George telepathically and George said he would take care of it. Lottie changed the name on the deeds to the name of the hypnotised female mind, one Lucinda Richardson aged nineteen.

Wendy came home from school and met slut on the stairs, she asked her who she was, slut replied, “I am his Lordships new maid, my name is slut and I am responsible for cleaning all the suites and bathrooms on the third floor”. Wendy said “Where is Meredith”? slut replied, “You will find her in the nursery, mistress”. Wendy continued, “I see you have met my sister Lottie, do you know where she is right now”. Slut replied, “No mistress I have not seen her since I started work”. Wendy continued, “Well go and find her and tell her I am in our suite.

Slut wanted to say no but the words that came out were, “Of cause Mistress I will go now and give her your message”. Stut walked down stairs and searched every room before going into the Kitchen and finding Cook where she asked, “Do you know where Mistress Lottie is Mistress”. Cook said, “I think she is with the Master in his office which is over the Garage. Slut asked how to get there and cook showed her. Climbing the stairs in the out building she found George and Lottie talking. As she entered she apologised saying, “I beg your pardon for interrupting you but, I have a message for Mistress Lottie”. George said, “I am glad you have come I need some relief, I have been working all afternoon and am a little stressed”.

Slut: “Would you like me to massage you Master”.

George: “No come here and lie across my knee”.

Lottie: “Before you do that what was your message”.

Slut: “Mistress, your sister said to tell you she is in your suite”.

Lottie: “What have you done today slut”.

Slut: “I have cleaned all the rooms on the second floor Mistress”.

Lottie: “Is that all when your predecessor was doing your shift she would have done all the stairs by now, so after you have relieved the Masters stress, finish your assignment for the day”.

Slut: Thank you Mistress, after I finish that can I go home”

Lottie: “This is your home, you may be interest to know that all the documents that had your previous name on, have been removed from existence, There is no legal documents depicting you as living, you are therefore an illegal and will have to remain in hiding here for the rest of you life”.

George said, “Enough, I am waiting”. Slut shuffled onto George’s knee and Lottie said, “I’ll go and find Wendy and see what I missed at school today”.

George took his first strike as Lottie left the room and was on number fifty when she entered the suite she shared with Wendy saying, “Hi Wendy what did I miss”. Wendy replied, “I have three lots of home work for you and I think it would be easier on both of us, if you ready my mind.

Lottie looked into Wendy’s mind and replayed the two days at lightening speed. She absorbed all the lessons she had missed and stopped on in instant during Thursday’s lunch break when Wendy was in the changing room after a game of tennis. Two of the girls from the senior year where talking about Lottie, when Wendy entered the changing room. The first one said, “Wendy, do you know what Lottie is doing on Sunday”. Wendy replied, “I have no idea, what do you have in mind”. The second girl said, “We are planning a little party and we were wondering if your submissive little friend would like to help out”. Wendy replied, “Why do you think she would like to do that”. The first girl said, “We heard that she is now into latex and bondage and will do everything asked of her”. Wendy replied, “She had always been into latex but I am not sure those other things were not just a fad”. The second girl asked, “Would you ask her, or better still tell her to contact us on Saturday”

On the Friday lunchtime these two girls approached Wendy again and asked if the message had been passed. Wendy told them that she had been unable to pass on the message because she hadn’t seen Lottie. The first girl than said, “Well you will have to bring her to the school on Sunday afternoon at three o’clock. If you fail to bring her I will make both your lives a living hell”.

When Lottie was finished reviewing what she had missed, she said to Wendy, “That could be fun; we will pretend I am still submissive and you can take me on Sunday as my mistress”.

Wendy then said, “Are you sure you are alright now and what happened to Meredith, that new maid said she was in the nursery. I did not know we had one, and who is that new maid”. Wendy said, “You missed a lot of fun today although it didn’t start off that way. After you went to school Meredith started changing my personality in a very hurtful way. She had almost totally taken over when Daddy came to my rescue. After Daddy had removed the control that made me susceptible to Meredith, I turned the tables and Meredith became what she was trying to do to me. I made the nursery so she had somewhere to play”. That new maid is someone Daddy asked me to find to replace Meredith on the household staff”. Where did you find her, she is spitting image of Cheryl Cole and in that latex French maids outfit she looks extremely hot”. Lottie replied, “I’ll tell you after dinner, there should be another girl called Lucinda, arriving at seven o’clock. All this cock up regarding my last two days was a result of Daddy doing some experiments to see if he could create telepathic powers in another person. He managed to develop them, first in Judith and then in Meredith. I persuaded Daddy to conduct his next experiment on you and Lucinda is coming here to help in that experiment. All Judith and Meredith did was to try and get back at me. Whereas you dear sister have no need to do that and I have now given us the best protection from other minds that I can think of”.

Wendy replied, “I wondered why Judith and Meredith were able to affect you and this experiment, does it hurt”. Lottie continued, “Neither, Judith nor Meredith felt any pain although I think Meredith had an orgasm. If Daddy completes his experiment tonight, I can teach you how to use your powers tomorrow and we can have lots of fun on Sunday”.

They continued chatting until dinner time and then went to dinner passing Slut cleaning the stairs. In the dinning room George and Joanna where discussing slut and Kathy asked, “Where will she sleep, she can’t share with baby Meredith or me, the only other room made up is the one in the office. George asked “What is the current state of the Dungeon”. Kathy replied, “There is a cage with a vac bed in it that is nearly finished and the remainder of the dungeon is three-quarters complete”. George said, “The old savants’ quarters behind the kitchen had three rooms but I have no idea what state they are in”. Joanne said, “I vote for the vac bed, every time George dispenses corporal punishment he ends up with a raging hard on”. George said, “It’s not my fault she looks like Cheryl Cole”. Joanne continued, “I never said it was, it just that she is here all say with you while I am at work”. George leaned across and kissed his wife before saying, “Don’t work dearest, whatever happens in this house while you are working, it can never put a dent in my love for you”.

Dinner proceeded along these lines and after George said that another girl was arriving at seven, Joanne became very quiet. They were still at the dinner table when cook came in and said, “Your visitor has arrived, Master, I’ve put her in the Drawing room and Slut is in there with her”. George excused himself from the table and went straight to the Drawing room. When he entered, he said, “What are you doing in here”. Slut replied, “I am sorry Master, I saw Lucinda and would like to know why she is here”. George replied, It is none of your business, what you did, to this poor girl is unforgivable and I am going to help her to find out who she is”. Slut said, “Her name is Lucinda and she is the daughter of one of my clients, she came in and found him being whipped and he was insistent the she be hypnotised to forget. When I hypnotised her, she went so deep I never had to bring her out of the trance, she did everything I asked of her”. George asked, “Have you finished the stairs”. Slut replied, “No Master, I was on the last section when I saw cook answer the door”.

George instructed slut to get back to work and when she had finished the stairs, she was to clean the hall and then start on the reception rooms at the front of the house. He then led Lucinda to his caravan. He had been unable to undo all Slut’s intrusions into her mind remotely so was going to try again. “He looked into her mind and using the skills he learnt when Joanna, Krista and he were on the way back from Western Super Mare and was eventually able to find the first string. He started to unravel it and at last brought her out of hypnosis. He explained what had happened and told her that after this weekend she would be free to do what she wanted. George contacted Lottie telepathically and told her to bring Wendy along to the caravan.

Five minutes later Wendy and Lottie arrived and George explained what he wanted to do.

Wendy and Lucinda lay on the two bunk beds and George swapped their minds. He waited for ten minutes and then swapped them back. When he asked Wendy if she was alright, she replied. “I am fine now but her brain is like mush, I could hardly think coherent thought while I was in there. George said, “That is probably why she is so susceptible to hypnosis then”.

George then asked Lottie to take Lucinda well away from the caravan. He waited for Lottie and Lucinda to reach the first floor of the house before he checked for bodies outside the caravan and started the second part of the test.

Using his body repairing devise he then concentrated on the muscles in Wendy’s legs and back and watched the part of the brain that grew in Lottie. After two or three minutes he noticed that the gland was growing although not as rapidly as Lottie’s. He continued to use his device and it was eventually the same size as Judith’s when she became strong enough to overwhelm Lottie. Then he remembers that Lottie had almost turned her own power off and her gland was five times the size of anyone else’s including him.

He turned off the device and waited for Wendy to awake. Wendy woke up and said, “I can here noises in my head”. George said, “That is the thoughts of those around you, you need to learn how to turn those off otherwise you will go mad as your powers develop.

Lottie will explain and show you how to use the powers that you have now. The more you use them the bigger they will grow; When Lottie battled that mind in Russia hers grew very big”.

Wendy thanked George and went in search of Lottie; she found Lottie and Lucinda talking in the Drawing room and Wendy said. How do I turn off this noise? Lottie met her in her mind and showed her and then showed her what else she could do. When she had finished Lottie said, “Now practice on Lucinda”.

Wendy lip-towed unto Lucinda’s mind and found that Lottie had been there providing structure and substance to the sludge. Wendy looked at what Lottie had done and felt very proud to have her as a sister. Then to try out her abilities she linked the word yes to her orgasm”. Lottie watched and then said, “That is very cruel, you need to qualify what you want to happen, She will now orgasm when ever she reads, says or hears that word even if it is on the radio, television or a phone call. Watch this”. Lottie changed the instruction so that it only applied if Lucinda heard “Yes” from someone talking to her”. Wendy saw what Lottie had done and then removed the instruction all together, saying, this is much more dangerous then I had considered. I would just like to thank you for taking care of me and not causing me to humiliate or embarrass myself. This power is absolute and as such would corrupt the pope, how do you do it”. Lucinda said, “What are you talking about, I am so confused”. Lottie replied, “We are your friends and you are here so we can help you. You have been under the influence of an evil hypnotist who has had you in a hypnotic trance for the past ten months.

Lucinda replied, “I seem to remember that woman who was in here earlier wearing a French maid’s uniform but I don’t remember either of you before this evening”. Lottie said, “That is good your mind is becoming stronger. By tomorrow when you go home you will be mentally stronger that you have ever been before. We are going to make you so you can not be hypnotised again”. Lucinda continued, “I did not mind being hypnotised in fact it was very nice, before Mistress took me it was so difficult to think about the things I should have been doing, I always found school too difficult and never passed any exams”. Lottie said, “I can see that your brain does not retain things, there is something wrong with it. If you would like, we could arrange for you to have a new body and then you will be able to learn properly”.

Wendy said, “Can we not just fix her brain, you changed the reality of the clothes we wear, surely you could change the structure of her memory. Lottie said, “Ok I’ll try, you keep watching”.

Lottie concentrated on the structure of the synapses in her brain and caused them to change so they were matched to those of a healthy brain. She then replayed Lucinda’s memories so they became part of the new structure. When she got to the memories of the hypnotism episode she skipped those. Lucinda said, “What have you done, my mind is crystal clear for the very first time, I feel so alive and ready to learn”. Lottie said, “You are just the right age to go to university and get a degree”. Lucinda said, “I would like to go to the University of York but how do I get in, I have no “A” levels or diplomas”.

Lottie said, “What course would you like to do, “A” levels are no problem”. Lucinda replied “I would like something in the Department of Biology; I think I would like to become a Doctor, What would I do for money, I cannot ask my Father, he gave me to that woman”.

Wendy said, “You go home and we will work something out”. Lottie said, “You now own that house you were in this morning, you could rent that out for money or we could give you a monthly allowance. Don’t worry about it, go home and apply for a place at the University, tell them you have four “A” levels each with an A pass. Let us know how you get on and we will sort everything else out”. Wendy phoned for a taxi to take Lucinda home.

After Lucinda left Wendy asked, “Where were you going to get money to fund Lucinda at the University of York”. Lottie replied, “When we got slut, George asked that I remove her from the world outside, I removed her name from anywhere that it existed, including her bank account, there were significant monies in three accounts so I created one in mine and moved all her monies into it before closing and deleting all her accounts”. Wendy said, “How much do you have now”. Lottie replied, “A little more than eight-hundred thousand pounds”. Wendy asked, “What do you intend to do with it”. Lottie continued, “Nothing in the short term, I want to learn how to play the stock market, with our skills to pick up insider knowledge we could make a lot of money, we will use this money to help Lucinda and to give each of us a stake when we think we are ready”.

Wendy said, “You are brilliant, If I was in the same position as you I would never have thought like that”. Lottie said, “You have to remember I have had my powers for a long time and I have used a number of mechanisms to leach me how to use it wisely. By the time you are in my place, I bet you would think the same”.

They were still discussing the use of psychic abilities when slut came into the room to clean the drawing room, dragging a large industrial vacuum cleaner. She said, “I apologies for this interruptions but would you allow me to clean this room”. Wendy linked with her mind and instructed her to have on orgasm whenever a member of the household called her by her name, and then said, “Your interruption is noted and yes you may clean this room, Mistress Lottie and I are going upstairs. When you have finished you allotted tasks come and find us”. Lottie and Wendy moved toward the door and before leaving, Wendy said, “Slut, don’t forget, find us when you are finished”. When slut heard her name mentioned, she climaxed almost as hard as she had from her spanking. Wendy watcher her orgasm and then turned to follow Lottie out.

After leaving the Drawing room the girls went to find George and found him talking to Joanna and Kathy out side the door to his office. George saw the girls walking towards them and said, “I see you two are still friends, how is it going and where is Lucinda”? Wendy replied, “We are always going to be friends, I have the best sister in the world. We have sent Lucinda home fully recovered, she is going to apply to the University of York so she can do a degree”. George said, “I am very impressed I expected Wendy to experiment on her and turn her to something bazaar”.

Kathy said, “What are you talking about George”. As she finished saying George, Wendy planted a big kiss on her lips and looked in her mind; she was surprised not to find any programming at all. Backing away from her Mother, Wendy said, “We were just going upstairs to play with Meredith, but we thought we would find you first. If you haven’t yet decided where Slut is sleeping tonight, we would like to take care of her”. Joanne said, “Be our guest, we have not yet reached agreement”.

The girls walked back to the house and on the way upstairs, Wendy said, “I could not find any foreign programming in Mum’s mind, I can’t believe that after all this time, George hasn’t done something”. Lottie said, “If you had seen inside your Mum’s mind this morning you would not have said that, everybody had been in there, including Meredith and it was not a pretty sight. There were lots of conflicts and harmful instructions so I cleaned her out this afternoon”.

Coming up the stairs behind them was slut having finished all her assignments for the day.

The girls waited for slut at the top of the stairs and when she caught them Lottie said, “How have you enjoyed your first day”. Slut replied, “I would not say I have enjoyed it but has certainly been interesting, every time the Master has spanked me, I have climaxed harder than I have ever done before and when I was in the Drawing room just now I had another one”. The house was not dirty so cleaning it was not a chore so as I said it had not been unpleasant but I would not go as far as to say enjoyable”. Lottie said, “We are going to play with Meredith and you are going to help us aren’t you slut”. Slut nearly fell back down the stairs but she held onto the banister. Then when she was steady on her feet, she followed the girls into the Nursery.

On entering, Lottie said, “Baby have you still got your dice”. Meredith nodded and handed the dice to Lottie. Showing the dice to Wendy, Lottie said, “She has to throw this dice each morning and will become the age as shown on the top of the dice. Thinking about this, we do not want her to be one or two so we should change the dice to have more number of what we want. Lottie concentrated on the dice and numbers changed to show three sides with the figure three on them and three sides with the figure four on them. Handing the dice back to Meredith, Lottie, said, “Here do not loose this, If you fail to throw this dice before breakfast, you will become a two year old forever”.

Slut asked, “Excuse me mistress why is this grown woman, dressed and acting like a baby”. Lottie replied, “Yesterday this woman was walking around the park with no chance of getting anywhere warm before nightfall and I came to her aid. This morning she tried to hurt me and turn me into a baby. Fortunately my protector came to my aid and I pushed all the things she was going to do to me, back on to her”.

There is nothing here that is not down to her evil self so you need not have any sympathy for her; in fact I want you to spank her just like the Master spanks you. Tomorrow you will break from you duties every hour and come here to spank baby Meredith, you must do it on a bare behind so you will remove her diaper and when you are finished refit the same diaper or if it’s dirty, fit her with a new one”. Wendy then peeked into Meredith’s mind and linked her climax to the spanking and made it so big she would nearly pass out but not quite. She also took away her ability to talk or comprehend above the age of a three year old, Lottie then concentrated on the room and the cot changed from a wooden one to a metal one with chains and manacles attached to the four corners, the bedding was latex and the drop sides had locking mechanisms. Wendy then said, “Slut you must ensure that baby Meredith…., Slut, are you listening”. When slut had finally settled down, Wendy continued, “It is your responsibility to ensure that Meredith is in her cot before eight o’clock each night. First you must check to see if her diaper needs changing and if not or when changed, you will put her in her cot, attach each limb to the corresponding manacle and then lock the sides. Only when that is done can you complete the remainder of your tasks and settle down for the night. You will sleep in the bed there and throughout the night respond to any Meredith emergencies”. As the time is past eight o’clock, in a moment I want you to complete this task at directed but first I would like you to sit down”.

As slut sits in the armchair Wendy says, “Slut, slut, slut, Now Meredith if you need any help during the day you must call slut here by her name. Would you like to practice”? Meredith replied, “Slut, Slut, my nappy needs changing”. Lottie said, “When you have recovered, change her nappy, put her to bed and then put yourself to bed”. Come on Wendy we will leave Slut to her duties”. As they reach the door they heard Meredith said, “Slut Slut, my nappy needs changing”.

Outside the nursery door both girls were smiling. After washing and teeth cleaning the girls got into bed and Lottie said, “See if you can open your mind and find Mary from school, and then give her a little embarrassment. Wendy with her head on her pillow opened her mind and found millions of conscious minds and it was nearly an hour before she could hone in on a particular mind. She eventually found the correct Mary. She looked into the mind of the sleeping girl and found a very spiteful evil mind. Her dream was of her doing nasty things to some of her so called friends. Wendy removed her ability to say no and made her absorb the wished of others as if they were her desires. Lastly she removed the control she had learned as a toddler to control her bladder and then caused her to wet the bed. Leaving the sleeping girl she returned to her presence and followed Lottie into sleep.

End of Chapter 9