The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emmanuel and Sean’s Mom

mc mf md

Synopsis:

The story continues from The Y Chromosome. Emmanuel meets one of the high school students, Sean, whom he hooks up with. Sean has his own mother under mind control and one fine evening, they both have a friendly wager. The price: Sean’s mom.

Story:

Sean was one of the few surviving males, in his county, in North Dakota. He had black hair and blue eyes. He was a nerdy student, who got involved in board games like Dungeons and Dragons and played Magic: The Gathering. His mom still let him attend school, but the real reason, was because he had tricked her, into letting him hypnotize her and put her under mind control. She was now his slave. Sean was resting lazy ass, in the couch, while his beautiful mom, served him sandwiches and drinks, while completely naked. She had long black hair and blue eyes and resembles English celebrity Liz Hurley. She had large breasts and large fine bosom, which most men would die for. She bowed, handing the plate and glass to Sean, her master and son. She said, “Your meal, master”. He took it smilingly, saying, “Thank you, my beautiful mother….or should I say, slave mother”. He laughed evilly while she looked at him obediently. Suddenly, a knock on the door. Sean grumbled, “Get the door, bitch”. Sean’s mom walked towards the door and opened it. There stood Emmanuel. He was smiling and looking at this beautiful naked woman, standing before him. “Wow, check those boobies out”, Emmanuel talking to himself. Sean shouted from the back, “Who is it, bitch?” Sean’s mom asks Emmanuel politely, “My master asks who are you?” Emmanuel pushed her aside and walks through the doorway. He walked to the living room, where Sean was lazily sitting and playing video games. “I’ll be damned”, Sean said. Emmanuel told him, “Karen said that there were only five male students left in school. I thought of checking you guys out. Been boring”, Emmanuel said. Sean was glad to see another guy. “Bitch close the fucking door and get your beautiful ass here”, commanded Sean towards his own mother. Emmanuel figured out what was going on. “You call your mom a bitch”, asked Emmanuel, pretending to play dumb. Sean nodded his head. He was into playboy too. “I hypnotize her. Fine piece of ass. Most guys would be jealous that I am fucking my own mother”, bragged Sean. He told her about tricking his own mother and putting him under mind control. He also decided that since there was no God, he thought it was alright, to have sex with his own mother. After all, he reasoned, animals did it, as well as ancient societies.

Sean’s mom was busy serving them drinks and food. Emmanuel told Sean that he loved porn too. Sean showed Emmanuel his entire collection, right before his own slave mother’s blue eyes. After an hour, Sean then said, “I’m bored. Wanna play video game”. Emmanuel then said, “Sure. What game you had in mind?” Sean then said, “Let’s play Mortal Kombat”. The two boys played Mortal Kombat and they seemed to have a good time. Nearly every night now, Sean was expecting Emmanuel to come over his place, with his slave mom, serving them food. Sean admitted that he fucked his own mom, both in front and behind. Emmanuel then said, “I wouldn’t mind having a piece of that ass”. Sean shot him a pissed look, “I am the only one allowed to fuck her. You get your own pussy.” Emmanuel was pissed. He didn’t want to fuck the same women all the time. Sean’s mom’s pussy, was one he had never touched yet. She wasn’t a student or a teacher. He had never seen her before, until coming to Sean’s house, and lucky enough to find a guy, who also practiced mind control, although not admitting to Sean, that he did this sort of stuff too. Always kept your weapons secret and not let any potential rival know. But one evening, he was going to have this piece of ass, meaning Sean’s mom’s ass. He had his CARD, and EVIDENCE, to show to Sean.

Friday Evening

Emmanuel went to Sean’s house. He knocked on the door and the naked mom let Emmanuel in. Emmanuel touched her breasts and she just stared at him and smiled. He pushed her aside then and said to Sean, “I’m here”. “Bitch, close the fucking door then”, commanded Sean, towards his mom slave. Sean’s mom closed the door. She cooked them both dinner. It was roast chicken with peas and fried potatoes. Emmanuel enjoyed that and Sean enjoyed the company of another guy. The real reason why Sean was fucking his mom, was because he couldn’t even get laid or get one girlfriend. High school girls hated him. They thought he was a weird nerd, although his mom was sexy and hot. After dinner was finished and Sean’s mom clearing the plates up for them, Sean smiled, saying, “So what do you wanna do?” Emmanuel smiled. Emmanuel then said, “There is something I have to tell you”. “Ok Tell me”, replied an excited Sean. “I have put some women under mind control before”, said Emmanuel. Sean stared at him and laughed. Emmanuel knew that this was when he had to take out the evidence. He pulled off an envelope and tossed them, to Sean. Sean grabbed it and was confused, “What the fuck is this?” Emmanuel calmly told him, “Open it. You would find it interesting.” Sean opened the envelope and saw a couple of pictures inside it. One picture had Karen, Jennifer and Megan all tied up in bondage. Sean recognized Karen and Jennifer. “Holy shit. Is this real? Is this Karen”, asked an astonished Sean. Emmanuel smiled and nodded. The pictures looked real and could not be faked. Sean was an expert at that and could tell, that this was the real deal. The second picture, had pictures of a red haired teacher, Mrs Paula McKenzie. She was all tied up, in some room and her breasts looked red and burnt out. He could make out those breasts. “Mrs McKenzie?”, recognized a puzzled Sean. The third photo was that of Mrs DuBois, doing it with a Doberman. “French Teacher fucking a dog”, said Sean. He was getting excited. Emmanuel was beating him, in this game. Sean looked back at Emmanuel, “Why didn’t you tell me, man. I thought we were buddies.” “We are buddies but you know, life can get boring and you have an idea on how to make it more fun”, said Emmanuel.

Emmanuel then said, “I was thinking of, a wager. If you win, I will give you any slave you want”. Sean realized what was going on here. “You want my mom, is that it?”, said Sean. Emmanuel nodded. “Why don’t we just have, you know, a simple trade off. My mom for Karen. Just love those Blondes. They are so hot”. Emmanuel shook his head, But then, what is the fun in that. I prefer to make it more fun. If not, I see no reason why we should hang out”. Sean looked at Karen, and then back at a tied-up Paula Mckenzie. “Wait, wait. Ok. Fine. So what wager is it?” Emmanuel said, “If you win, you get a female slave. If I win, I get your mom. This is America and this is what free trade is all about. You agree or not”. Sean was upset and then said, “Alright. So what is the wager on.” Emmanuel smiled “Video games. This is something we are both good at.” Sean looked at Emmanuel and said, “Ok. Fine.” He looked back at Karen’s picture and smiled. It would be fun to have two female slaves. After all, he was doing far better than Emmanuel in these video games. He is not likely to start losing now, was he. “You’re on”, smiled Sean. Sean then had his own idea, “Since you have the stronger bargaining power, let’s make it more fun. If I win, I should get at least two extra female slaves”. Emmanuel smiled “If you want to put it that way, if I win, I not only get to keep your mom, but also that you too, must watch me and support me, when I fuck her when I win. It make sit more fun. A guy watching his mom get fucked by his friend”. Sean thought guiltily exciting, then saying, “Agreed”. They shook their hands on it. Sean stated the game. “Just one game only”, Sean said. Mortal Kombat games between two persons could only last three rounds. Sean also had to explained to his mom, that she was now given NEW COMMANDS. She must obey Sean again, if the character he chose SUB ZERO wins. But if LIU KANG wins, then she must obey Emmanuel, for the rest of her life. She nodded in obedience and had to watch them both play. The game started. Sean smilingly said, “Can’t wait to get Karen and Mrs McKenzie”. Emmanuel then said, “I can’t wait to fuck your mom right in front of you”. The game started. On the first round, LIU KANG beat the crap out of Sub Zero. Emmanuel smiled. Looks like he was winning. Second round, it was Sean who was winning. “Prepare to kiss your Blonde and Red Haired slaves good bye”, boasted Sean. Sean’s mom was paying attention to both boys playing. But when the third round came, Emmanuel was the clear winner. Sean threw his control pad on the floor, “Not fair.”

Emmanuel stood up and looked at Sean’s mom, asking her, “Who do you obey?” Sean’s mom responded, “You are my master now. I must obey you, for as long as I live.” Sean got up and wanted to protest but too late. “Remember our deal, Sean. She’s mine now.”, laughed Emmanuel. Emmanuel was holding with his fingers, on both her nipples. She was powerless and live to serve him now. Emmanuel playfully shook her boobs entirely, by using her nipples as steering material. Sean was pissed. “Now you must watch me fuck her and support me doing so”, reminded Emmanuel to Sean. Sean went to the couch and sat down. He said in a very low tone, “Good bye mom. It was fun fucking your ass every night”. Emmanuel then asked Sean’s mom, “What’s your name?” She answered, “Carol”. Emmanuel then told her, “From now on, your name is RavenWhore”. He looked down on her black pubic hair. “I love fucking black haired pussy”, chuckled Emmanuel. Sean now had to watch RavenWhore get fucked by Emmanuel. “Go on all fours”, commanded Emmanuel. RavenWhore dropped down on all fours. Emmanuel walked behind her and spanked her ass, looking at Sean and mocking the poor nerd, “Your mom’s got a mighty fine piece of ass. But she doesn’t belong to you no more. She belongs to me now”. Emmanuel pulled his pants down and shove his cock hard up her ass and grabbed at her breasts. She was being fucked anally. Sean was actually enjoying losing this bet and watch his mom get fucked. Afterwards, he pushed her back to the floor and asked Sean, to hold her hands down. Sean had to comply, by their wage. Sean was holding his own mom down and Emmanuel was going to fuck her, front wards. He fondled her black pubic hair, “Nice.” Emmanuel shoved his cock and started fucking her pussy and kissing at her lips and nipples and neck. All Sean could do was watch. After fucking her pussy. Emmanuel had more plans for RavenWhore. He asked her to lie her stomach and breasts down, on a four legged wooden table. “Hold her hands down”, Emmanuel telling Sean. Sean held her wrists down. Emmanuel was using his own belt and started whipping her ass really hard. It was turning red. Sean protested, “No. You can’t do that to her. She’s my mother”. “She was your mother. Now, she is my whore”, corrected Emmanuel. He kept on using the belt to whip her ass, till it turned really red.

When the night was over, Emmanuel walked out the door. RavenWhore was completely naked and all she wore, was a large brown jacket. “Good bye mom”, said Sean. He wasn’t going to see his slave/mother again. As for Emmanuel, she just joined his collection of slave women.

THE END