The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Emulator”

by ”URN My Power

Gary was online once again, surfing for pics of his favorite actresses and characters. Several of the pics he downloaded, then uploaded to his webspace, where he typed up a semi-brief dossier-type bio of each person as part of his Shrine to the Unsung Heroines. Suddenly his computer chimed “You’ve got mail!” Gary clicked over into his email program and found the message. The “From” field said “yourfavoritefemale@theultimateemulator.com”. The Subject line simply said “Hello, Gary.” He clicked on the message.

“Hello, Gary.” it began.

“We’ve watched your online habits for quite some time. I know this sounds like half the conspiracy theories you’ve read about (and yes, we know about that too). We feel you’re the perfect candidate to try out our new emulator. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. We’ve already done all the safety tests we can think of, and picked up a few more along the way. And the results of your beta test will not be used against you in any way. If you’re interested in testing our emulator, please follow the URL below. Just try it, Gary. There’s no risk, and it could very well make your dreams come true.”

Gary shrugged, and went to the URL. Instead of a big, lengthy form, like he’d been expecting, he simply got a pop-up window that said “Thank you, Gary. You won’t regret this.” He clicked OK, and was shown a Shockwave movie explaining about the emulator. According to the movie, it was something like a cross between a Star Trek holodeck and a cloning device. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and his computer said “That would be the installation crew.” His screen went black as Gary went to answer the door.

“Good evening, sir.” said the man on the other side of the door. “Thank you for agreeing to beta-test our emulator.”

“According to the movie I got, it must be really something.”

“You have no idea.” the man said. “Our company’s founder used to work for the C.I.A., research and development division, and they were working on a device that could copy people precisely, with just a couple of important differences. They were going to use it to make exact-copy infiltrators. He had moral objections to such a use, and left the project before they figured out the matter/energy matrix. One well-placed grenade destroyed every copy of their research, except what he memorized. Now he plans to use his completed product to help people.”

“How?” Gary asked.

“You’ll see.” the man said, and gestured several others in. They opened the shell of his computer and began to wire something into it. They disconnected the power cord from the back and plugged something else in its place. Then they started up the computer (but how could they do that if it wasn’t plugged in?) and ran a few checks on it. Then they filed out one-by-one, handing him an instruction manual. “Have fun.” said the man who had spoken earlier.

Four hours later, Gary had read the manual cover to cover, and was liking what he saw. Apparently, his computer’s processing speed was roughly a thousand times what it had been before, with a storage capacity higher than that of any computer Gary had ever heard of. The manual gave instructions on how to activate the emulator. Gary clicked on the Start button, then followed the pop-up menu to Programs, then Accessories, then Emulator. His screen went black for a second, then popped up with a screen that said “Welcome to the Emulator.” According to the manual, Gary was supposed to enter a name and the emulator would emulate the person. So Gary entered the name of his favorite actress. Suddenly, the air began to shimmer and crackle, and a column of light appeared. The light coalesced into a very familiar shape.

“Hello, Gary.” said the very real-sounding voice of Angela Silversmith.

“Angela?” Gary asked.

“Sort of.” the emulated Angela said. “I’m actually an ionic-energy construct...energy made flesh. I have all of Angela’s thought patterns, her personality, her memories...everything, with one important difference.”

“And what’s that?”

“Utter and absolute obedience.” said the construct. “Any command you want, I’ll obey.”

“Really?” Gary asked.

“Really.” the construct replied. “I can go with you anywhere. The emulator device allows the ionic energy which is used to create me to take on the form of matter. I am now completely self-sufficient, and the fact that I am ionic energy allows me certain advantages over the real Angela Silversmith. Things like superior strength and ionic-energy powers. And I cannot harm, nor through omission of action allow harm to come to you. So, what would you like me to do?” Gary’s thought slipped out of his mouth, and the Angela construct smiled as she knelt and undid his fly. She took his stiffening cock in her mouth and began to give Gary his first blowjob. He didn’t last long, but she obligingly licked him clean as if everything were normal.

“So how long do you...um, last?”

“Ninety years or until I am dissipated or I self-destruct, which I am programmed to do if you ever meet your end.” she replied. “And please, call me Angela.”

“Okay, Angela.” Gary said. “How about the emulator?”

“It’s designed to run for a thousand years without any problems, but if something does come up, you can call the 1-800 number in the manual. And that thousand year design means that it can run for a thousand years with its owner making an average of ten constructs a day. I know, none of the people it was designed for are going to live for a thousand years or make ten constructs a day, but that’s the kind of quality that the emulator’s creator obsesses over.”

“And what about this mobile scanning device?” Gary asked, looking over the little device that looked a lot like Captain Kirk’s communicator. “The manual was a little vague as to how it works.”

“As your first construct, I am programmed to be your hands-on guide to all the features of the emulator. And I do mean hands-on.” she said, stroking his softening cock. “Better than some stuffy old manual, aren’t I?”

“Damn right.” Gary said. Angela sat in his lap, leaning close so he could smell his come on her breath.

“The mobile scanning device lets you scan and make constructs of people who aren’t famous.”

“Oh, okay.” Gary said. “I’m still confused about something, though. The guy that installed the emulator said that it was supposed to help people. I’m sorry, but I don’t see how this helps people.”

“Sexual frustration is one of the leading causes of violent crime.” Angela said. “And with stalkers everywhere, celebrities are in very real danger. So, we give people a device that lets them create their very own personal sex toy, complete with an almost exact copy of their personality, and the number of stalkers drops dramatically.”

“Oh, okay.”

“And if you choose, you can switch me out with another person, or make a new one. I work great with a playmate.”

“Maybe later.” Gary said. “Right now, why don’t you take off your clothes.” Angela quickly disrobed. “Dance for me.” Angela walked over to the radio and found a raunchy, slutty dance song and began to grind to the music. Her gyrations were really turning Gary on. He got up from his chair and dropped his shirt to the floor, which was soon followed by his shoes and his pants. He pulled down his shorts and pulled Angela to him. Their tongues entwined, and her passion was a worthy match for his own. He pulled her down to the floor and straddled her. He had to have her, that much he knew. He inserted his throbbing prick in her waiting slit, and she sighed as she felt him fill her. She moaned as he began to thrust into her. He pumped hard and she came, and her orgasm brought on his own. Angela sighed, smiling as they began to come down from the experience.

“So what do you think so far?” Angela asked. “Gary?” He was asleep, his head pillowed on her left breast. Angela smiled, and gently got up. The real Angela would not have been able to carry him upstairs to his bed, but the construct was made of ionic energy, and was gifted with superhuman strength. She laid him down and covered him up, kissing him as she crawled in beside him.

* * *

It looked like just another day of answering phones and trying to solve stupid people’s problems with their computers, with one intriguing difference. Today he would scan that gorgeous Esmeralda Cunningham so that his emulator could make an ionic-energy copy of her. Gary still couldn’t believe that the power source attached to his computer had enough energy in it to build 3,650,000 ionic-energy constructs over the course of the next thousand years without needing to be recharged, and that, with all that energy, it only needed to be about the size of a cinderblock. Granted, that was a pretty big battery, but to never have to worry about power failures again, at least as far as his computer was concerned...that was quite a feat. Plus, the technology required to turn ionic energy into matter...it was truly something, to say the least. He wondered if the C.I.A. had gotten the idea from a crashed U.F.O. Gary spent his shift dealing with the various problems people had. One person even called because his computer wasn’t doing anything, and when Gary told him to make sure the computer was plugged in, he said he’d have to get a flashlight, because there was a power failure on at the time. Gary had to fight the impulse to tell him to put the computer back in its box and take it back to the store because this guy obviously was too stupid to own a computer, and instead merely informed the guy in his most diplomatic tone of voice that a computer will not run in a power failure. Then there was the woman who had plugged her surge protector back into itself and for the life of her couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working. Finally Esmeralda came to relieve him. Just before leaving, Gary flipped open the scanner, set it to scan mode, and pressed the button. A white line migrated up Esmeralda’s body, then back down again.

“What was that?” Esmeralda asked.

“Just a funny little gizmo a friend gave me.” Gary said. “Makes people ask all kinds of weird questions.” Esmeralda chuckled and stuck her tongue out at him. Gary left, pocketing the device. When he got home, he gave the house a double-take. The place was spotless! The floor was no longer strewn with clothes, the trash was taken out, the kitchen cleaned, the dishes done, and Gary heard the sound of the washing machine in the background. “Am I in the right house?” Gary wondered aloud.

“Hi, Gary.” Angela called from the laundry room. Gary closed the door and headed back there to see what she was up to. He found her removing a load of clothes from the dryer. The washer was only a few minutes away from being finished. She took the load to the ironing board and proceeded to iron.

“What’s up?” Gary asked.

“A girl has to do something to keep herself busy.” Angela said. “I may be your personal ionic-energy sex-toy, but I’m also a sentient being capable of becoming bored.”

“Sorry.” Gary said.

“Don’t be.” Angela said. “This reminds me of the old days when me and Mom used to spend hours doing laundry every day. Except it wasn’t me, it was the real Angela.” She seemed introspective for a moment, but then shook it off and went back to what she was doing.

“Angela, I don’t want you to self-destruct without my express command, except in the event of my demise, understand?”

“I wasn’t thinking about it, but I am compelled to obey your command.” Angela said. “I will not self-destruct unless you command me to, or in the event of your demise.”

“Sorry, but you seemed a little depressed, and I thought...”

“You were concerned that I might develop suicidal tendencies.” Angela said. “I understand.” She put down what she was folding. “So, did you scan us a new playmate today?”

“As a matter of fact, I did.” Gary said. “Come on, I need you to show me how to load the scan into the emulator.” Angela led him to the computer, and pointed the scanner to what looked like the infrared sensor on the front of his TV. She set the scanner to upload mode and pressed the “execute” button. In seconds, a complete schematic of Esmeralda’s body was on the screen, spinning like a CGI image of a concept car.

“She’s pretty.” Angela said, tapping a few commands into the computer. “And it looks like we’re going to get along just fine.” Gary clicked on the Save icon, and then clicked on “Emulate.” In a few seconds, Esmeralda was standing in front of the computer, her lovely dark curls and curvy figure a vision in ionic energy.

“Hi, Gary.” said the Esmeralda construct. “What would you like me to do?” In rougly twelve seconds, Esmeralda was on her hands and knees, getting fucked from behind by Gary while giving Angela cunningulus. After Gary had blasted his wad into Esmeralda’s hot, ionic pussy, he commanded his playthings to go at each other until he told them to stop. They engaged in a contest to see which could bring the other the most pleasure. It seemed that Angela was winning. She had Esmeralda crying out in ecstacy in minutes. Fortunately, by then Gary had caught his breath, and he ordered Esmeralda to titty-fuck him while Angela licked at her twat. Gary had had innumerable wet-dreams about having Esmeralda’s gorgeous tits wrapped around his cock. In minutes, he had come all over her face, while she screamed in ecstacy from Angela’s ministrations below. He had Angela get up and lick the come off of Esmeralda’s face and chest. They started to kiss, and Gary had a sudden idea. He turned back to the computer and typed in the name of his favorite comic-book character. The program asked which version he wanted. He chose the version from the recent movie that had come out, and soon Lady Tempest was standing before him, her long, white hair framing her ebony face. She was in her uniform, which Gary had her remove. He commanded her to lay down, and she obeyed. He had Esmeralda straddle the dark-skinned woman’s face so she could lick her twat as Esmeralda played with those big, luscious boobs. Meanwhile, Esmeralda would also be licking at the wet, juicy cunt of Angela. Gary inserted himself in Lady Tempest’s waiting slit, and she moaned into Esmeralda’s hole, who in turn moaned into Angela’s. Gary reached up and proceeded to play with Angela’s big, firm boobs while he slowly slid into and out of Lady Tempest. Gary came, and started a chain reaction of orgasms moving up the chain. Esmeralda, Angela and Gary sat on the floor, spent. Lady Tempest remained where she was, panting. Gary had Angela and Esmeralda lick the come off of Lady Tempest’s face.

“Lady Tempest,” Gary said when they were finished, “you’re responsible for getting me back in shape to fuck you.” Lady Tempest put her hand on Gary’s penis. He felt a tingle, and his penis grew erect again. Ah, the wonders of ionic energy. he thought. “So, how do you want to do it this time?” he asked her. She seemed to be glad he was giving her a choice in the matter this time. She left him sitting and she turned around and lowered herself onto his cock. She squeezed with her cunt muscles and began to move up and down. Gary had never had sex like this before. His only previous girlfriends had been the missionary position, lights off type, except for one, who had been into modified missionary position—she wanted to be on top. Gary spanked Lady Tempest’s wonderful ass, and she began to come over and over again. Finally Gary fountained in Lady Tempest’s pussy, and she fell to the floor. “So what happens when the beta test is over?” Gary asked.

“The beta-version emulator is yours to keep, free of charge.” Angela said. “As are we. The commercial version will have the option to alter the constructs’ minds, and build a dream date from scratch. But you haven’t tried out all our features yet.”

“I haven’t?” Gary asked.

“The company observed that you liked to visit The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive, and so they equipped us with a special hypno-eyes option. And they also watched some of your chat sessions, and equipped the emulator to incorporate various instructional programs into our minds. If you want to get started learning a form of martial arts, or how to draw in the Anime style, all you have to do is ask.”

“And are you equipped with a pregnancy option, too?” Gary asked.

“We are ionic energy.” Angela said, a little ruefully. “We cannot bear human offspring.”

“Just thought I’d ask.” Gary said.

“It’s good that you’re asking questions, Gary.” said Lady Tempest. “After all, you wouldn’t want to be caught by surprise with something.”

“Let’s talk a little more about that hypno-eyes option, shall we?” Gary asked.

* * *

Esmeralda knocked on the door. Why would Gary call her here? The door opened, and she walked in. She never expected to find what she did. At first, she thought she was looking into a mirror, but then her reflection, or clone, or whatever it was, grabbed her, and she knew it was no mirror. But the woman holding her looked exactly like her. The woman blinked her eyes, and suddenly they were glowing, shifting colors in patterns that dazzled Esmeralda’s mind.

“Look into my eyes, Esmeralda.” the other woman said. “Look into my eyes and feel your fear melt away. Feel your apprehension melt away as you look into my eyes. As your fear and apprehension melt away, Esmeralda, you begin to feel relaxed. You begin to feel very relaxed. Feel your mind relax as you let go of fear and apprehension, Esmeralda.” Unbeknownst to Esmeralda, Gary was looking on, watching as her ionic-energy counterpart melted away her resistance. Finally she stood in the entryway, deeply entranced, head bowed, eyes closed, awaiting instructions.

“Esmeralda, can you hear me?” Gary asked.

“Yes.” Esmeralda said.

“Listen carefully, Esmeralda.” Gary said. “Listen and obey.”

* * *

Esmeralda sighed happily as she knelt before her Master. Her ionic-energy counterpart, Esmeralda II, played with Esmeralda’s boobs. Master commanded she present herself ass-first to him. She obeyed, and felt him enter her. A second energy-construct, Esmeralda III, went to work every day and brought home a paycheck for the family’s use. Ionic energy didn’t eat, which was fortunate since both of their salaries were fairly meager. Oddly enough, in Esmeralda’s mind, the constructs did sleep. Then again, dreaming was a necessary function of the human mind, and the constructs did, after all, have very human minds. So they didn’t need to eat or go to the bathroom. It wasn’t really that big a difference, was it? The important difference was they couldn’t get pregnant. She could. That was Esmeralda’s purpose. She was to show her devotion to her Master by bearing children. She felt Master slide into her, and she whimpered with pleasure. Her breasts and pussy were highly erogenous thanks to the hypnotic suggestions of Gary and Esmeralda II. Even the slightest stimulation could trigger a powerful orgasm.

“Ready, Esmeralda?” Gary asked.

“Yes, Master.” Esmeralda said huskily. “Always.” He thrust. She came. He withdrew, and she whimpered at the loss. Thrust, come, withdraw, whimper, thrust, come, withdraw, whimper. She felt him spray his all-important seed inside her, and she came powerfully, thrashing in pleasure. She lost consciousness.

End.