The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Encased Part 3

“Hello?” said a petite, yet well endowed girl of clearly Asian descent with slightly reddened eyes, sticking her head out of the doorway, looking all directions. She didn’t see anybody in front of the door, so she started to close the door, but it stopped, almost as if it had bumped into something. After another try, it did close after all.

* * *

Carl partly understood why she would close the door on him, but not completely. Like a short flashback, he suddenly remembered his thought from earlier that day – or was it a command? – he had had for her. It was something about not noticing him. Could that be the explanation for the way she had acted? He thought about that she should again be able to notice him again, but nothing else, and rung the doorbell again. Again, the cute Asian face appeared in the door, at first seeming slightly annoyed. Seeing Carl, her eyes went wide as in shock. Which only lasted for a couple seconds, in which she didn’t move a single muscle. Then, just as if time had suddenly continued to flow, her full lips were in contact with Carl’s, her tongue probing deeply, her hands, running over his body, inconspicuously also checking out his hard dick in between, while pulling him inside. Her body ached for his touch, feeling him inside her. A weak voice in her head wondered what she was doing. After all, he had just left, without a word. But that voice was no match for the burning desire she felt, her nether section not willing to wait one moment too long to be filled by this marvelous prick, being pumped to the point of pain and beyond.

When she finally managed to pull on his pants enough to get the lycra down far enough for clear access to what sprang right into view – while still seeming to be stuck to or sucked onto his lips – losing her pants and slip seemed to happen in the blink of an eye, then she didn’t waste any time wrapping her legs around his, while pressing herself onto him, letting Carl enter her quickly and viciously. He seemed even stronger, thicker, deeper than she remembered.

* * *

Without Carl requiring any thought about making her fuck him, she was all over him. Again. Just like last evening. And he imagined this evening, this night wouldn’t be any less interesting…

* * *

Their ordeal lasted well longer than it had the day before. After hours (had it just been hours?) she finally let off, but not without turning around, snuggling up to him, and taking him in the rear with her last clear thoughts (if there were any that could be called that), then dozing off into a deep sleep, with dreams and the still and continuously hard part of Carl combining into a very intensive night.

Most of the night Carl had just let Li go at it as she wished, enjoying the continuous feeling of her all over his body. He had stopped counting his – or her – orgasms, but it easily matched the number he had had the whole of the year added up. And of course, for the intensity, it was no match. Somehow, it just seemed like he was having his climax for minutes at a time, though he hadn’t had his mind on checking the clock. How should this go on? He couldn’t be fucking her for hours without end every day. He didn’t feel too exhausted, but it was taking its toll on him. His muscles all over were screaming for rest. His dick was screaming for more, as was his brain.

* * *

Li slowly came to that morning shortly before the sun rose. Her rear was still filled with that wonderful dick, and she felt completely wet. Again. Or still. She couldn’t tell. She didn’t care. Moving carefully against Carl, she rubbed her clit with one hand, while pinching her nipples with the other. Within minutes, she reached an orgasm, followed shortly after by another.

Carl awoke by her slight shaking and bucking. Almost out of reflex, he starting pumping her carefully, extending her second climax. After what seemed a small eternity to her, she turned her face to him, with a smile and glow to it that said more than any words could. “Thank you for coming back!” He just answered with a kiss. “I will have to head out for work. But I will be back right afterwards!” he continued. Reluctantly, he pulled himself out of her, kissed her again, then went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

After showering – washing what little was left of his skin, and washing his hair, he stood in front of the mirror. He wondered what he had done to her that seemed to have made her almost dependent of him, or rather of sex with him. He thought about how he could “fix her”, to just be fond of him, maybe even slightly fall in love, but apart from that, not be as extreme as it was now. He thought about whether he actually wanted to fix her – after all, the sex with her was as great as could be. Or rather, better than he could have ever imagined or wished for. Finally, he decided what to do.

Leaving the bathroom he was greeted by Li with a long deep kiss. “Thank you!” she smiled, “Last night was great. Heck, you’re even better asleep than any other awake guy I’ve been with before. Promise you’ll be back as soon as you can! I want you, I need you!” she pleaded. Carl caressed her face, kissed her and said: “Don’t worry, I’ll be back after work this afternoon!” He went over to her guest room, grabbed the next best thing that halfway fit, then left the house.

Li stood there, watching Carl leave her home, getting in his car and speeding off. She worried. Not seeing him again. Not being with him again. Not feeling him inside her. She was shaking. It would be unbearable …

* * *

Carl quickly made it home, grabbed the pair of pants that fit him best, together with a lose shirt to cover up the massive bulge that extended in the front of the pants. This couldn’t go on like this. He’d had this erection for – how long was it? – three days now, with no sign of letting off. His dick, which he hadn’t measured or anything, seemed to have grown in length and girth, was sensitive as hell, giving him minute-long orgasms, but still he was able to control himself if he wanted to. None the less, if he’d get any bigger, there wouldn’t be a pair of pants (or anything) in the world that would be able to contain him. Especially as it seemed harder by the hour to get it pushed down and inside the pants.

That’s when he noticed one more peculiar thing. Ever since he’d put on the pants, he hadn’t been to the toilette anymore. Nor had he had any urge to, either. Which, in a way, was good, as he saw no way of getting off the latex, short of maybe cutting it. He also wondered where all his cum had ended up at. Judging from the orgasms he had felt, it must have been a lot of fluid every time.

Still in thoughts, he picked up his satchel and headed in to work. He would have to get through the day somehow, and find out what was going on here the next day at the shop.

Most of his day at work was a drag, which was a good thing, as he had trouble concentrating anyway. Thoughts of the hours with Li ran through his mind, causing his pants to strain even further. He was almost through with his day when the office bitch showed up at his door.

She had earned that name the hard way. At least, hard for everybody than herself. Her real name was Charlotte, but almost everybody just called her “The Bitch” when she was not in hearing distance. While she was only a lower decks person from accounting, she had been fucking several guys – and rumor said also two or three women – from further on up the ladder, while trying to make life miserable for everybody that couldn’t benefit her in any way. She looked kind of decent, pretty long legs, narrow waist, pretty fingers, and an almost angelic face, surrounded by shoulder-length blonde hair (which was most likely dyed). Her rack was only a big A or small B, but she made up for it in other ways, from what Carl had heard. She usually wore tight, short skirts, or very form-fitting pants, hot, but not too much for an office environment. The high-heels, legs and face kept most of the attention away from her small breasts, which Carl suspected was the reason for her clothing style.

Everybody (well, most everybody) dreaded it when she showed up. Today, her victim seemed to be Carl.

She had a thick stack of folders in her hands, which in itself was threatening. Her frown betrayed her intent. It didn’t even take her 10 seconds until it was clear to Carl that he was in for hours of worthless, pointless work. Work that – according to Charlotte – would have to be done for a meeting first thing in the morning. “Say goodbye to Li, say hello to overtime”, Carl thought. Charlotte was already on her way out, with the stack of folders being left on his desk, when he called out “Oh, excuse me, Charlotte …”. Surprised, she turned around. Nobody ever dared to ask any questions, or even second-guess any of the assignments she handed out.

Browsing through the first folder expressively calm, almost bored, Carl looked up to her. Slowly. Charlotte was just standing there, and he could feel the rage starting to boil inside of her. How could he DARE to keep her waiting.

Carl imagined the hottest sex he could have (well, to some degree, all he had to do was think back to his time with Li), with Charlotte at the receiving end, and tried to project it to her. Among multiple ideas he had for her, he pictured her, hands and arms bound in her back, face in the pillows, ass up high, legs bound to a bed-pole each, with a big vibrator in her ass, and his giant cock in her pussy. He pictured he nipples with big clamps on them, and her breasts expanded to at least a double-D, or even more. She was gagged, with a giant dildo down her throat, and a rubber mask over her head that only let her breath through her nose. Though she wouldn’t be able to see it was him, he imagined she’d know it was him. Finally, he imagined she would believe she was the one thinking up this image, she’d love that image so much she’d be so wet her juices would be flowing like pee.

Still sitting calmly on his chair, not even seeming to be glancing up, he noticed Charlotte starting to squirm, pressing her legs together. That’s when he knew it had worked. Her frown, her whole expression changed, eyes half closed, jaw slightly slack. He decided to push her a bit more. “Close the door, please” was all he said. She did without hesitation, and by the time she had turned around again, he “hit her” with a massive orgasm, that he imagined she’d feel right there and then, just from the pictures in her mind.—

Charlotte didn’t know what was going on – one moment, she was trying to get one of the asses in the company to do her work for her, the next that prick was actually talking to her. And when she decided to actually honor him by looking at him, pictures flooded her mind. Pictures of things she wouldn’t even dare to imagine doing with the boss of the place, much less an underling like him. Heck, things she didn’t even LIKE, like sucking his cock and balls, or having some dildo up her ass. All the while, he was just sitting at his desk, looking through one of the folders. After what seemed forever, the pictures she imagined about him – and herself – was getting even kinkier. She was bound, gagged, blindfolded, with a vibrator in one hole of hers and his dick up the other, and she felt as if her boobs were huge, though how big was hard to tell, as she imagined lying on them. She tried to put the thoughts off as some freakish idea, but her body betrayed her. She felt getting wet, flooding her g-string (not much to that), juices running down the inside of her legs.

Without actually thinking about it, she followed his order to close the office door. All the time, the feelings she had – or rather, she imagined – were getting stronger. It felt so real, so intense, …

When she turned back to Carl again, looking at him, it hit her. She felt as if there was a giant roar of a monster wave, first hitting her brain, then drowning her whole body. “This … is … impossssssssssssible …” were her last thoughts before her knees bent and gave way, dropping her on the ground. While her mind had always only been into sex for a purpose, her body now let her know what she had been missing.

* * *

Carl grinned at the winding heap of flesh on the floor. He had imagined her having a 15-minute, massively intense orgasm. Mind numbing, paralyzing, and addictive. He also noticed that one other change he had made in his mind was taking on form – her breasts were expanding, almost as if someone was inflating two balloons. Her button-down top didn’t take the stress very long and burst under the pressure, revealing a small, under-breast bra that luckily wasn’t in the way, but also was of no purpose for the newly present amount of flesh protruding from her chest. He was very satisfied with himself. While Charlotte was still on the floor, going through a couple more minutes of orgasm, he pictured her being totally under his control, following every command he gave her. As an afterthought, he also imagined her having a small orgasm every time she followed one of his orders. He grinned. This would make for a nice toy. Payback time.

* * *

The dark finally lifted. Charlotte was exhausted, yet happy. Slight aftershocks of the orgasm still shook her every couple seconds, but her mind was slowly clearing, allowing her brain to continue functioning. What had happened? Did He do this for her? Would she have to thank Him for that great, unbelievable present He had bestowed upon her? Slowly pushing herself up, she noticed herself slightly out of balance, with additional weight straining her back. She looked down, her view obstructed by two mountains. Mountains of flesh, crowned with two nipples, each easily half an inch long. She lifted her right hand to one of them. The moment the tip of her finger touched it, an impulse hit her body, from her breast to her brain, down her spine and into her pussy, invoking yet another small orgasm. She looked over to Carl. Did He also give her those marvelous boobs? She saw a grin on his face. She lowered her eyes, after all, it wasn’t hers to decide that she may look at Him without being addressed or commanded.

“Get up” was His command, which she did, though struggling to stand when another orgasm hit her. Luckily, it was nowhere as intense as before, so she just bit her lower lip and forced herself to stand straight, her head lowered, waiting for more commands from Him.

“I take it you will be a good girl, following every command I give you?” she heard him ask. “Yes, Master” was her response in less than a split second. “How many days of leave do you still have coming?” – “All 21 for this year, as well as probably another 10 to 15 extras I could ask of Henry if I wanted to.” – “Well, then pick up the phone, call Henry from HR, explain to him that you have received your date at the clinic for a medical procedure on short notice, and you would like to take 20 extra sick days, as you will need some time for recovery afterwards. Promise him he will be happy with the results, and you’ll make it worth while for him when you get back” – “Yes, Master” she answered, while reaching for the phone. “Oh, and get me tomorrow off, too, I have things to take care of.” he added.

* * *

Carl left his office, sure she’d be doing just as commanded. He headed off to Charlotte’s cubicle, hoping she’d have some jacket or something that would allow her to cover herself up some. Even if they waited for most of the employees to leave, he couldn’t really let her walk out like she was right now, and he also didn’t want to change her back (not sure if he actually could –he made a mental note to try this out some time later). Luckily, Charlotte had brought a knit sweater, which should be able to contain her new breasts. He took it, together with her purse.

When he returned to his office, Charlotte was standing next to his desk, lowered head, her breasts proudly pushed out as if presenting them to him. “Did you get the leave?” – “Yes, Master, Henry had no objections, I’m off for the next four weeks, and I got you the rest of the week off, too.” Carl handed her the sweater and told her to put it on. She did, as well as she could. Though loosely knit, wide and stretching, it still had a hard time containing what Charlotte was now sporting in front. The sweater barely managed to reach down to her navel by the time she pulled it down. Carl decided he’d wait a bit longer before leaving, hoping for the office to empty out mostly, as Charlotte’s new and improved breasts would definitely be obvious. All of her face, ass and legs wouldn’t be able to keep people’s attention from them.

Knowing someone might still show up in his office before the end of the day, he told Charlotte to get under his desk and go to work on his dick while they were waiting to leave. She followed the order, and while receiving a constant flow of small orgasms, she happily sucked on Carl’s enormous, beautiful, rubber-covered cock. She couldn’t believe how nice it was to listen and follow His commands.

All the way in the back of her head, a tiny, now hardly noticeable voice screamed out, trying to make her body, the rest of her conscious mind, stop this insanity. What had that freak done to her? This was impossible.

With every orgasm she received for her obedience, though, that voice faded further, until finally the last neurons in her brain ceased to revolt against her new-found purpose in life. Now she had found the meaning and destiny she had been looking for.

* * *

When he was sure that most of the regular personnel would be gone, Carl took Charlotte’s hand and left his office, heading for the car on the shortest way. They only came across two cleaning women, who more or less ignored them.

Getting in his car, Carl wondered what he should do next. He had changed Charlotte from a bitch to his personal slave. Why had he? He wasn’t sure. Payback would be an easy excuse, but his conscience didn’t let him out that easily. It didn’t seem like him, at least not the “him” that he had been just a couple days earlier. Was it the pants?

Getting in the car with his new “pet”, he took off for Li’s place, knowing she would be waiting for him to return. And even with the promise of getting everything he wanted from Charlotte, he was also looking forward to more sex with Li. “Am I becoming a sex-crazed maniac?” he wondered, his thoughts finally interrupted by their arrival at Li’s house.

Nearing the house door, they found it slightly ajar, obviously Li had already seen him pull up. When he got in the living room, a naked, smiling Li ran towards him, almost jumping him, and giving him a deep kiss. Which was interrupted when Charlotte, who was a couple steps behind Carl, came into view. Li’s brows narrowed, and a surprisingly harsh “Who’s that bitch?” came out of her mouth, almost as if she had spat out the words.

Though slightly surprised at Li’s reaction, Carl just said “she’s my – our – new pet. I even think we’ll just name her ‘Pet’ from now on. Is that OK with you, Pet?” he continued, now directed at Charlotte. She just gave a short “Of course, Master” as an answer, her compliance with his new designation for her being answered by yet another orgasm.

Li still seemed aggravated, Carl sensed a pretty good amount of jealousy from the Asian who was still hugging him tightly. “I thought she’d make a nice plaything for you and me, keep you company when I’m out, things like that.” – “But I don’t want anybody else than you, not anybody to have to share you with, and I’m not into women at all! Get rid of her!” was Li’s sharp reply. After all he’d been through with her the last two days, he was only used to more or less mindless sex from Li. Not anything like sexual preference, jealousy, …

Li’s smile returned a couple seconds later, after Carl had made some adjustments to her. Apart from her affixation to Carl, she now also loved having sex with women. He also made sure she’d not fear losing or sharing him with other women, and enjoying him together with other women (he went all the way, no use in having to re-adjust her should there be more than one other woman) made her more than happy. She’d also enjoy dominating women, both in “normal” things of life, as well as in bed. While he was at it, he also modified Charlotte to accept Li as her mistress, though Carl would always be her one and only supreme master.

* * *

Charlotte watched her Master and Mistress embrace each other. Without any further commands, she just did the next best thing to do. She kneeled down, lowered her face, and waited.

* * *

Li wondered why she had even gotten so excited. She knew Carl would never give her reason to fear losing him. And why she’d lied to him about not liking women was beyond her. Sure, she couldn’t remember who she’d been with before, but she knew she loved having sex with women, one or many. And enjoying her time with Carl, while being serviced by Pet or other women would be great.

* * *

After some more time of kissing and hugging Li, Carl decided it would be nice to get some food. He asked Li to head for the kitchen and fix something nice for all of them, while he headed to her bedroom to take off his street clothes.

After taking off everything, he checked himself out in the mirror. The black shiny surface still ended at his neck, but was almost down to his wrists now. Another couple hours to go before he’d be able to ask Sharia about what was going on with these pants. Or rather suit …