The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Endless Possibilities

Chapter 1

Will woke up to the sound of his blaring alarm. With a groan he reached out and slapped it off. After staring at the ceiling for a couple more minutes Will forced himself to get up. It’s the last day of school, he thought to himself. Just one more day and he’d be done with Sophomore year.

As he brushed his teeth he remembered that today was his birthday. His 17th birthday to be exact. With a smile he high fived his reflection. Speaking of his reflection....Will was a good looking kid. He was six feet tall with light brown skin tone, indicating his half Indian (not Native American, actual Indians) heritage. His brown hair was artfully cut by the family-owned barbershop that everyone in his neighborhood went to. His jade green eyes seemed to pierce right through anyone he looked at, as if he knew everything about them. This didn’t make people uncomfortable though; in fact, it drew people closer to him. Almost everybody liked him. He had a wonderful sense of humor and he was loyal to a fault.

Will was not perfect though. When it came to girls he liked, he was a bumbling fool. He just didn’t know what to say to get them to understand that he liked them. He almost always ended up in the friend zone, an area inhabited by many nice guys.

“Will get your ass down here!” Shreya, his older sister, shouted up the stairs.

After putting on his new clothes ( it was Indian tradition to buy the birthday boy or girl new clothes along with gifts ) Will rushed downstairs.

“Happy Birthday, Willy.” Shreya smiled fondly as she hugged Will. His sister was a hotty. She had inherited her mom’s flowing black hair and brown skin tone. She was three inches shorter than Will. Her eyes were hands-down her most attractive quality. They were a deep shade of chocolate brown and they always seemed to be smiling. Many teenage boys had fallen for her just because of her eyes.

Will reluctantly let Shreya pull away. He loved it when she hugged him. When her soft D-cup breasts pushed up against him it felt as if he was in Heaven.

“Time for breakfast.” Shreya grabbed him by the hand and led him to the breakfast table. Will hung a teensy bit back just to catch a glimpe of her tight ass. He knew it was wrong to look at his own sister in such a lustful way but he couldn’t help it. She was so damn hot.

When they got to the table, however, Will’s perverted eyes were given something else to lust after. His Mom Neha. She was a bombshell. With flowing black hair, golden-brown skin, D-cup breasts, and an ass that would make a gay man turn straight, it was a wonder that she had managed to hold-off the hundreds of men that would do anything to spend a couple minutes with her. After Will’s asshole of a Father (Will’s British half) divorced Neha for his secretary, she had been unable to commit to any relationship. She just couldn’t bring herself to completely trust any of her boyfriends. She didn’t mind though. The only male she truly cared about now was her wonderful son Will.

After Will had eaten his breakfast (his favorite chocolate chip pancakes) Shreya dropped him off at school in her new car, a used 2008 Mustang; she had gotten it as a graduation gift. She then drove off to the mall buy some clothes for the summer.