The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Endless Possibilities

Chapter 2

The first half of Will’s day passed uneventfully. He managed to get through his last two final exams without any trouble. It was the second half of the day that was, well, eventful.

He was walking home, his house was only a mile away, when he noticed an old man jay-walking across the street. That wouldn’t have been a big deal if a pick-up truck wasn’t roaring towards him.

“Get out of the way!” Will shouted as he ran towards the old man. The truck showed no signs of stopping. ‘Fuck fuck fuck,’ Will thought as he sprinted. The old man showed no signs of noticing his hazardous predicament. Without thinking Will jumped forward and shoved the man out of the way. Just as he was about to get out of the way himself, the truck slammed into him.

Will’s eyes snapped open. He was in a hospital room. ‘How the hell am I alive?!’ Will thought. He looked down at his body and was astonished to see that he hadn’t gotten hurt at all. Will kept his body in shape, but this was just insane!

“Amazing isn’t it?”

Will jerked his head to his right. The old man was sitting by his bedside chuckling.

“How...What...”

“Shh..sonny-boy.” The old man pressed his index finger to his lips. “Let me explain. Since the dawn of mankind, certain individual were granted magical abilities beyond anything you could imagine. They were able to do absolutely anything they wished, from breathing underwater to living for hundreds of years. Anything they could think of, they could do it. Anything they wanted, they could have it. However, not everyone is eligible for this amazing gift. Only individuals who have a strong sense of justice, unhindered selflessness, and a genuine heart are granted these powers. There are other necessary qualities, but I can’t go into them right now. You’ll figure them out as you go.”

Will found it strange that he believed every word that the old man said. His rational half told him to call bullshit, but something held him back. Something made him believe. “That still doesn’t explain my accident.”

The old man smiled. “That was my final test. I was testing to see if you would be willing to sacrifice yourself for someone, even if they are a total stranger. I constructed that test using my abilities and you passed with flying colors.”

“Test....?” Will wondered. Then his realized what was happening. “You mean I’m getting those amazing powers you were talking about?”

“Precisely.” The old man smiled. “I will be passing on my powers to you since I have grown quite tired of them. You will know when to pass it on when the time comes.”

Will nodded.

“I want you to close your eyes and completely relax.” the old man commanded.

Will nodded and closed his eyes. After a couple deep breaths, he managed to relax. Will felt the old man place one hand on his heart and one hand on his forehead. After a few seconds Will felt this warm, soothing energy flow into his body. This went on for half an hour. Finally, Will felt the old man pull his arms away.

“You may open them.” the old man commanded. His voice sounded different.

Will opened his eyes and was surprised to see Bill Gates grinning at him.

“HOLY SHIT!” Will shouted. “YOU had those powers?”

“Ha ha ha.” Bill chuckled. “How do you think I managed to be this successful?”

Will still couldn’t believe it. As Bill got up to leave Will threw two more questions at him.

“Wait how do I explain this to everyone? And what are you gonna do now?”

“To answer your first question, you may tell whoever you want about your abilities, but choose carefully. I’m sure you can figure out a way to explain the accident to your family, who, by the way, are on their way.” Bill opened the door. “And as for what I’m going to do now...I think I’ll grow old and die like a normal human being. Yes. That’s what I going to do.”

Neha and Shreya showed up moments later. Both of them were crying when they burst into the room and were astonished to see a perfectly healthy Will grinning like a maniac. Neha had been called by an old man who said her son had been in an accident. After telling Shreya she had rushed to the hospital, meeting up with her daughter in the parking lot.

“You’re okay?!” Shreya gasped.

“Were you hoping I was dead?” Will smiled.

“Shut up! Of course not!” Shreya frowned hugging her brother. Will felt a familiar stirring in his groin when he felt his sister’s breasts brush up against his arms. “It’s just...I didn’t expect you to be in this good of a condition.”

“Yes...the old man who called me made it sound as if something terrible had happened to you.” Neha wiped her tears with one hand while she stroked her son’s hair with the other. She didn’t notice Will staring at her deep cleavage.

“I didn’t even get hit by the car. I tackled the old man and we both managed to get out of the way. The only one that got hurt was him. He got a couple scrapes and bruises from the fall.” Will assured. Will took advantage of this moment to test his abilities. As he talked, Will made sure Neha and Shreya believed everything he was saying. He also made sure Neha did not notice him staring at her cleavage. He could barely make out a hint of a lace bra. Will knew he could go farther, but he decided to wait. There was a certain satisfaction in delayed gratification.

An hour later, Will found himself at home enjoying a delicous North Indian Birthday dinner with his beautiful family. While he stuffed his face with Tandoori Chicken he steadily increased Neha and Shreya’s level of arousal. It was unnoticeable at first but as it got higher and higher they began to twist around in their chairs, trying to get rid of their horniness. Neha was confused; she hadn’t felt this way in quite sometime. Shreya, on the other hand, was used to it. She frequently pleasured herself to releave the stresses of school and to pass the time in an enjoyable way. She wasn’t, however, comfortable with feeling like this with her mom and brother right next to each other. She could have excused herself, but it was Will’s birthday and she wanted to stay. As she glanced over at Will, she got the strange feeling he knew she felt so titillated (she giggled to herself at her choice of words).

Will was definitely enjoying himself. After making his family reach the maximum level of arousal, he began working on his x-ray vision. He first glanced at his Mom’s chest. He could see right through her tight blue top. Neha was wearing a simple, but sexy, lace bra. Her nipples were proudly pushing against the material. Will turned up the x-ray vision a bit more and finally managed to see his Mom’s breasts. They weren’t boobs. No. Teenage girls and young women had boobs or tits (like Shreya). Neha had breasts. Only women had breasts (women as in moms). Many women’s breast sagged but not Neha’s. They had managed to stay full and plump. Her areaolae were brown and a little smaller than a quarter. Her brown nipples were medium sized and were standing at full attention due to her high level of arousal.

After ogling his mom’s beautiful breasts (he had made sure neither Neha or Shreya would notice) he turned his lustful stare toward his sister. She had tits and sweet mother of all that is good were they beautiful! They were identical to her mother’s but they were a lot younger. The skin was coated with a very thin layer of sweat (from her hightened arousal) making her boobs glow even more.

As he switched back and forth between his sister and mom, his erection became increasingly hard and impossible to ignore. He was a solid 7 inches when he was erect (this was without any alterations). A dick of that size is not very comfortable when it is stuffed into jeans. Will wished he could pull it out and let it be free. Then he realized he could.

Will used his abilities to make sure his family would not notice anything weird with what he was about to do. It would be completely normal. He stood up and dropped his pants. His penis stood tall and proud, some pre-cum oozing from the tip making it glisten. After taking of his shirt Will proceeded to take everything off the table except for his family’s plates. Will got up onto the table and headed for his sister. As he stroked his dick, right above her dinner, Will reached out his left hand and stuck his index finger into Shreya’s mouth, making her suck on it. The flick of her tongue against his finger only served to make him more aroused. Will began to feel a familiar pressure build up in his balls so he got ready to explode. He began stroking his dick faster and faster while Shreya slobbered all over his finger. Finally Will achieved sweet release. Cum burst out of his member like water from a faucet. The cum made a very lewd noise as it flowed onto his sister’s food making it look like it was coated in alfredo sauce. After he felt he had given her enough, he made himself stop. He placed the following command into his sister’s mind “Eat it.” Without missing a beat, Shreya picked up her fork and began to eat. She even moaned appreciatively as she swirled the semen around in her mouth.

Will then turned his attention toward his mom, his erection still standing proudly, a dribble of cum hanging from the tip. He decided to change things up a little bit. He made his mom use her right hand to jerk him off while her left hand played with his balls. He took advantage of his free hands to play with Neha’s breasts. He ripped her shirt and cast it aside. They jiggled as he slapped them back and forth. He then reached behind her and unclasped her bra. After rolling it up into a little ball he stuffed it into her mouth; Neha was soon drooling all over herself. With her breasts finally free, Will began to pull them, squeeze them, grope them, push them together. He used his fingers to gently twist her nipples, making his mom moan in pleasure. He slapped them lightly. As he played with his mom’s breasts Will decided it was time for his mom to get some alfredo sauce. He made her angle his dick toward his food. When it was in just the right position, Will opened the flood gates.Will unleashed half a bucket of semen right onto his mom’s plate, some of it splashing onto her chests. He had obviously altered the amount of orgasms he could experience and the amount of sperm he could produce.

After Shreya and Neha had finished eating (they both thought it was the best meal they had ever had) Will had them lick him clean as he laid down on the table. Shreya was responsible for his upper body while Neha was responsible for the bottom half. Will took his mom’s bra from her mouth and began to suck on it. It gave him an odd sense of satisfaction knowing his mother had drooled all over it and now he was sucking on it.

As he lay there, getting cleaned by the two loves of his life, Will thought of his future plans. He’d definitely have to reward Shreya and Neha for their current (and future) services. He thought of some ideas on how he’d make the world a better place. But he decided to save the world saving plans for later. For now, he wanted to indulge his sexual fantasies for a bit. He smiled as he thought of what he could do.

Endless possibilities...