The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Endless Possibilities

Chapter 3

After his mom and sister finished licking him clean he had them both strip naked. As he watched them take their clothes off (Neha only had to take off her pants and underwear) Will felt his penis become hard again as one of his dreams came true. Ever since he had been struck by puberty, he had wanted to see Neha and Shreya naked. In person; not through sneaky methods like peeking while they shower. They were so damn beautiful. When he was younger, it had required all his self control to prevent his hormonally charged body from jumping on them and having his way with them in the dirtiest ways possible. There were many times when he would sneak into his sister’s bedroom and take a look through her panty drawer. He’d take out two of his favorites (one was a black thong while the other was a dark blue cotton panty that felt extremely soft around his dick). While he sniffed and licked the thong he’d wrap the cotton panty around his member and jerk off until he came. He was always careful to not let cum get on her panties; he didn’t want her to know. He was sorely tempted, though, to spread some cum in her panties, put them back, and let her wear them.

Another one of his favorite past times was watching his mom do yoga and then take a shower. After a bathroom accident a couple years ago (Will had fallen and cracked his head open) his mom had placed down the rule that no one was to lock the bathroom doors. Will didn’t realize the advantages to this when he was younger, but the minute he began getting bonors in the middle of algebra, he realized what was now open to him.

During the weekends his mom would do yoga in the middle of the living room. Under the pretense of reading a book, Will would watch her. She wore these tight blue yoga pants that would slowly begin to ride up her butt cleavage, forming a perfect outline of her ass. Then as she did her yoga, she’d work up a thin film of sweat that would coat her body, giving her a very sexy shining look. His favorite part was when she would place her feet flat on the ground and bend backwards until her palms were resting on the floor. Her wonderful breasts would be thrust up into the air, giving Will a wonderful view of her exposed, upside down, cleavage. Sometimes, if he was lucky, a nipple would escape from underneath her low-cut top and it would stand proudly, like an erotic little soldier. Watching all this would make Will painfully hard but he would control himself. He couldn’t risk letting his mom know his true reasons for staying in the living room.

After finishing up her Yoga, Neha would head right for the bathroom to take a nice long shower. Will would wait for her to get started on her shower before sneaking up to the bathroom door. He’d slowly open the door and get rewarded for his patience. His Mom’s shower had a clear glass door and clear glass walls, giving him an unhindered view of her perfect body. The way the room was built, Will could stare at her mom without her realizing someone was watching. What was even better was that his Mom loved to take cold showers; this meant the glass shower wouldn’t fog up. He’d take out his hard and eager soldier and begin stroking it with one of his Mom’s old panties that he used for just this purpose. He loved watching the water run through the valley between her twin mountains; he loved watching her nipples get hard from the cold water. After standing under the water for a bit, Neha would reach for the soap. She’d lather it up and slowly clean every inch of her body with it. From her neck to her feet she’d cover her luscious form with sweet smelling soap. Neha would then put the soap away and just rub the bubbles around her body, taking care to wash her nether regions too. Will loved it when she did that. Although she didn’t masturbate in the shower (Will wished she did), it was still enjoyable to watch her hands slip between her legs.

At this point, Will would be close to orgasming. When the familiar pushing feeling began in his balls, Will would take out some tissues from his pockets. He’d then stroke harder and harder, pretending that the panties he was stroking with was actually his Mom’s sweet pussy. This would push him right off the edge. He’d let out a moan and splatter right onto the tissues. After he was done, he’d wriggle the remains of his cum onto the tissue and gently place his still sensitive penis back into his pants.

The only reason he was able to freely pleasure himself out in the open was because his sister took swimming lessons during the weekend mornings. It was a sad day for Will when Shreya stopped her swimming lessons; he could no longer watch his Mom shower without risking getting caught by his sister (he was already taking a huge chance watching his Mom shower).

As Will thought about the past, he suddenly realized his Mom and Sister were silently waiting for him. He took a minute to admire their beautiful bodies before giving them new instructions.

“I want you to kiss each other.”

Shreya and Neha turned to each other and placed a kiss on each other’s cheeks.

“No. I meant kiss each other on the lips.” Will said, then added, “Passionately.”

The two then began to do exactly what he wanted them to do. Neha pulled her young daughter towards her and began kissing her like she’d kiss a lover. Shreya wrapped her arms around Neha’s neck and the latter placed her hands on Shreya’s waist. His sister tentatively stuck her tongue into her Mom’s mouth and was over joyed to feel her Mom return the favor. The two began to tongue wrestle, mixing their saliva, and breathing when the could. Neha loved it when her daughter’s warm breath touched her skin. As she kissed Shreya, Neha slowly reahed her arms farther down until she was cupping her daughter’s wonderful ass. She playfully slapped it and Shreya moaned appreciatively.

Will thought the ass grab was a nice touch but what captured most of his attention was the breasts pressing against each other. The nipples were stabbing into the breasts, obviously giving their owners immense pleasure. As he watched his mom and sister kiss, he noticed that both of them were extremely wet. Both of their pussies were producing an incredible amount of fluid; so much that it was running down their legs and pooling onto the floor. Will wondered if Shreya and Neha were squirters. He could have made them that way, but he decided not to. He wanted it to be natural.

“That’s enough.” Will ordered.

Neha and Shreya unwillingly pulled apart. Both of them were pouted as they looked at Will, waiting for him to give new orders.

“Don’t worry ladies.” Will grinned. “We’re not done yet. Go to the living room. When you get there, Mom, I want you to lie down on the floor spread-eagled.”

They both nodded and walked toward the living room. Will pushed himself between them and placed his hands on their asses. The two didn’t seem to mind. When they got to the living room, Neha got on the floor just like Will had commanded. Will knelt down and began examining his Mom’s love zone. He first began by kissing her thighs, slowly working his way up towards the target. Neha moaned and tried to push her son’s head towards her vagina but Will resisted. He loved teasing her this way. It would make it easier to get her to orgasm. When he finally got to her pussy, he slowly pulled the lips apart. It was amazingly wet; his fingers were soaked just from touching her. Her clit was already peeking out from under the hood. Will gently kissed it causing Neha to moan extremely loudly. Taking this as a positive sign, Will continued to kiss it; he even gently sucked on it, causing a much stronger response. He then began to use his fingers; slowly thrusting two of them in and out of her vaginal hole. Shreya, feeling a bit left out, began to frig herself. She rubbed her clit while she finger-fucked herself. As Will increased his speed, Shreya did too. Finally both mother and daughter achieved a massive orgasm. Neha began to convulse with pleasure as her orgasm spread from her groin to her entire body, making her go numb from the stimulation. Shreya had fell from the couch but didn’t seem to care. She only cared about her orgasm. That wonderful feeling of pure bliss.

Will’s earlier suspicion that Neha and Shreya were squirters was confirmed. Will’s face was soon coated in Neha’s pleasure juice. Shreya had soiled the carpet from her orgasms but she didn’t bother moving. She and Neha continued to orgasm for a straight ten minutes (thanks to Will’s abilities) before collapsing from exhaustion. As Neha and Shreya lay unconscious, Will began to lap at Neha’s groin, licking up as much fluid as he could. It was delicious. After he was done, he snapped his fingers. Neha and Shreya opened their eyes, weary from their previous orgasm but eager for more. Will made Neha spread her legs again, except this time he had her raise her right leg straight up. He then had Shreya come over and sit on her mom’s left leg so that their pussies could touch. Will adjusted them a teensy bit so that they would achieve maximum pleasure. He then had Shreya hump her mom, thus causing Neha and Shreya to scissor each other. Will then placed himself over his Mom’s face, with his balls dangling right above her eyes. He then shoved his dick into her mouth and began to fuck her face. Neha expertly swirled her tongue around her son’s dick making him moan in pleasure. Whenever he slightly pulled out, she’d flick the tip of his penis, the most sensitive part, with her tongue. Then when he came back down she’d continue the swirling motion.

While he face-fucked his Mom, Will made Shreya lean a bit forward so that they could kiss. Although he had to place his hands on either side of his mom, it was still an amazing kiss. His tongue rubbed against hers, her saliva creeped into his mouth, his moans of pleasure echoed down her throat making it vibrate pleasantly. The family was not able to take this much pleasure at once. Neha and Shreya came at the same time, once again squirting all over the place. Will came soon after, filling his Mom’s mouth with his jism; a lot of it over flowed onto the floor but no one cared. They were all lost in their pleasure. They had all been reduced to a primal state of being where sexual pleasure was all that mattered, no matter what the cost. After they all finished orgasming, they collapsed. They lay tangled up in each other, completely satisfied. Will’s slowly softening dick slipped out of Neha’s mouth with a soft pop. Although she had managed to swallow most of Will’s semen, a lot of it had begun to dry on her face.

Before Will gave in to sleep, he reached over and pulled Shreya towards him. Adjusting himself a little bit, he placed his head on her boobs. Those were the best pillows he could ask for.