The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

English Girl’s Revenge

mc mf fd hm

Synopsis:

About a Blonde English girl from college who takes revenge on her Brunet American boyfriend and puts him under Mind Control and makes him her slave

Story:

It was the toughest of days for Cyrus Mercury. He was a handsome American of Iranian and Italian ancestry. Tall and milky complexioned but a bit skinny, in comparison to his girlfriend, who was also just as pale, but bigger built and much taller. He stood only at 5 foot 9 while she at 6 foot 2. They were standing in the middle of the college corridor, somewhere in North Dakota, in the U.S.A.

“What do you mean we’re breaking up?”, cried his Reddish-Blonde English girlfriend, Sarah. Sarah was crying like hell and Cyrus tried to calm her down but she screamed at him, “Cyrus, I love you. How the fuck can you do this to me? I have always been with you. I never went sleeping around.”

Cyrus gulped. He actually had been sleeping around and was falling for someone else in college, his classmate Katrina, a French Brunette and pretty petite too. “Is there somewhere we could talk”, asked Cyrus.

Later, they were eating in some Burger Joint and he was buying her lunch. He explained the whole story to her, “She’s a nice girl”. “And I’m not?”, looked Sara aggressively. She was much bigger built and had more muscles than him. If they had arm wrestling or wrestled, she would have pinned him down on the floor. Her ancestors probably were the Vikings, while his were the Persian Immortals that fought the Greeks, but he also had Latin blood too and could pass for actually nearly any South European.

“I love you Cyrus”, said the tall crying Nordic girl. She put her hand son his. He felt guilty and could not even drink his coke and finish his cheeseburger. Maybe it was because he was such a handsome guy, that she did not want to let him go. Katrina was something else. She is something that Sara was once: special.

“Sara, I am breaking up with you because of your attitude sometimes”, Cyrus saying it bravely and straightforward. She shot him that look, like as if he had just slapped her face. “My attitude”, she surprisingly repeated from his words. “Yes.”, he said solemnly.

He reminded her that she was always rude to his friends; that she was always arguing with everyone else for the sake of winning; that she was boasting of her Nordic heritage; that she was always bossing him around and complained about not spending more money on her or taking her out too many times for movies.

Sara laughed in a cynical way. “Is that what you think of me?”, she said. Cyrus was worried and then said, “I do love you. But you are going to have to change. You can’t always be some spoiled and arrogant bitch.” Sara shouted at him, “How dare you call me spoiled?” We British were responsible for giving the world its technology”. Cyrus smiled at her and said, “There you go again, bragging about how Britain is better than everyone else.” “But it is true”, she said. She got up from the table and walked away, “You are going to regret this. No one dumps Sara. I had been Miss England many times in my old high school and local pageants.”

Watching her walk away, scared Cyrus a little bit. His Italian American mom always told him to watch out for Blondes. One day they are easy going and the next, unpredictable. Cyrus said to himself, “Mom is right”. He took his cell phone out and called Katrina. This whole thing made him feel uncomfortable and uneasy. He called her number and after a few beeps, she finally picked up.

Later in Sara’s house, the smart and intelligent Blonde was hacking into some CIA file. These files were very special, since they yielded a great deal of information on chemical stimulants, hypnotic techniques and use of subliminals. Some of the ingredients in the drugs were available over the counter. She still had the tape of her and Cyrus doing things together. Her excuse: convince him to still stick with her, by showing him the good times they had together. But the truth, the tape would have one of subliminal messages, making Cyrus turn into her Mind Control slave.

A Week Later

Cyrus hasn’t heard from Sara. He had been busy meeting Katrina in class and they couldn’t always go out together, as she had a very busy schedule and was more hard working student than he.

While he had finished class and was walking in the corridors, he bumped into Sara. “Hi Sara. I tried calling you but you never picked up. Look I’m sorry about all this but wanted to know of you were ok?”, Cyrus said caringly. He may be dumping her but did not want to see her get bruised up anymore than she already is.

She was smiling at him and was taking something out of her bag, saying, “I wanted to see you too but I wanted you to see this as well.” She took out a tape and handed it to him, saying, “Please watch this tonight. Preferable, by yourself.” “What is it?”, he innocently asked. She smiled and said, “It is us, when we were together”. He wanted to refuse but she insisted and said, “Please Cyrus. Please watch this. I want you to remember the good times we had together. Please do this. I want you to give us a second chance”.

He still had a thing for her and so decided against his best wishes, “Alright Sara. I will watch this”. She pulled him closer and kissed him on the cheeks, “See you”, she ran off. He had this “tape” in his hand and just realized what it was. It was a tape about them doing things together, back in Mexico and Canada, when they went on holiday together. She was desperate and was now using old sentimental stuff to bring them back together. He thought it was sweet and for old times’ sake, he was going to see it again. It may change his mind and maybe he could give her another chance. Katrina was a special girl but he felt he had to be fair to his ex.

That night, he was in his room, living with other housemates and none of them were close to each other. In fact, the others were from China and one girl from India. They also took different courses from Cyrus too.

Cyrus closed his bedroom door and turned the lights off. He was watching the whole thing but somehow, it had a mesmerizing effect, that he wasn’t aware of at all. He was watching Sara and him running around, holding hands.

But later, he was watching something else. He was seeing a red dot and it was causing him to stare at it but later, he was about to hypnotized by one God damned video tape. He heard Dara’s voice inside the tape talking to him but no picture in it. “It is awful to stare at this red dot but you have to keep on staring at it, Cyrus. It has you under its power and with a bang, you find yourself on some stairs and there are no lights around, except through the open door upstairs..

Cyrus found himself inside the stairs and for some reason, it felt like a dream. He was rushing up the stairs but once he got through the door, he found himself again on the bottom of the same stairs. It was nightmarishly unbelievable.

Sara’s voice was still talking to him, “And your worst nightmare comes to life”. He found himself now in the woods and behind him, is a large werewolf chasing after him and laughter everywhere. Cyrus was scared and having a crazy non sensical nightmare. “You will always be haunted by your worst fears until you obey and do what Sara wants you to do”. The voice ended with a laughter and Cyrus was scared as all around him, in these woods (dream state), he could see wolves everywhere and not far from him, was a large werewolf. It was ready to pounce in him and suddenly, he woke up.

The tv was on and he was there, having fallen asleep on his own chair. But his mind was now more altered and he knew that he had to call Sara back and submit himself to her. he was scared of her now and was even more scared that she had some power over him. She was too powerful for him to dump like some evil witch from Wizard of Oz.

He called her up and she picked up the mobile call. “Hello Cyrus. I know what you’re thinking. I will be in your place in one hour”. She hung up.

After an hour, she showed up and she was still the same snobby bitch and Cyrus was no longer the defiant young guy that he was. His life was now hers and this time, LITERALLY.

When he opened the door to let her in, she rushed to hug him and then whispered to his ears, “I want to come to your room.” He closed the door behind her and they rushed upstairs. Once inside his bedroom, she closed the door behind them.

“Look Sara. I don’t know what is it that you did to me, but please I hope you aren’t intending to hurt me”, pleading with what little will resistance he had. Sara looked at him and laughed, “I would never hurt you.” She was walking towards his bed and then said to him, “I am sorry but you can no longer see Katrina again. Give me your mobile number”, she ordered.

Her bossy side alerted him and he tried being defiant now. He said, “No. You can’t boss people because you’re taller and bigger”. She looked at him and said, “I am not bossing you because you’re shorter or if you want to think that way, weaker.” She continued, “I want your mobile now”. Her bossy ness was now too strong for him to resist and he handed her his mobile phone. She operated it and scrolled down to find Katrina’s number. She saw it and then DELETED it, saying, “I just deleted the Frog Bitch’s number”.

Her racist anti-French or anti-anyone-not-British tone disturbed him, because this time, she can get away with it, though she never insulted Cyrus, being in love with him and all that. She rested herself over his bed and lied down, “Now I want you to take off your clothes, completely”.

Cyrus obeyed and took off his clothes, until he was naked. “Now come and crawl to me, my dark haired slave”, she wickedly and kinkily said. He dropped down to all fours and crawled towards the bed. She let her feet down and he could smell it stunk. “I want you to suck on my right toe, slave”, she ordered. Cyrus looked at it and wanted to refuse. She said, “Your Persian and Italian pride is no much for my English pride. Now do as I say”. He said in a meek way, “Yes mistress”.

He opened his mouth and started sucking on her toe and she pulled him by the hair and so he could look at her, smiling down wickedly at him. “That’s a good boy. You know you can’t live without me”, she said.

After sucking her toe, they had sex. She tied him up and blindfolded him and while doing that to him. She was dominating him on the bed, riding her boyfriend like a horse. Afterwards, she took off the blindfolds and covered his mouth with one of their ball gags. She was lighting some candle sticks and was looking at the candle wax. She let some of it drip on his nipples and it hurt him a lot. It was a but irritating but he was already having tears flow down his brown eyes.

He looked pleadingly at her. She took away the candle and untied him. “Please don’t hurt me, mistress. I will do whatever you want”, he begged. He begged like a little kid, as that was what she was making him feel like.

She put her arms around him and kissed him on the lips, saying, “Now that we are together again, of course not.” She smiled at him, fondling his dark brown hair, saying lovingly, “You have no idea what hell you put me through when you said that, about us breaking up. I think we should get married.”

THE END