The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

They had been exchanging emails and stories over the last few months. Betsy knew that Heather’s character was what she would call a collector; a Domme always adding to her stable. For her part, Betsy also wrote of collection, but rarely had a character resembling herself in her writings.

Heather was bored. Work in her legal profession was not difficult and was almost mundane. Her writing was in a rut. Over a scotch, Heather decided to shake things up and Betsy was the key. Although she told Betsy that she was a certified clinical hypnotist on the side, Heather was not sure Betsy knew what that meant or implied. Heather chuckled as she was about to find out. An upcoming business trip to London provided just the excuse she needed. By the end of the week, she notified Betsy of her arrival and the two arranged to meet over dinner at a quiet restaurant in the city.

By Friday, Heather was glad the business meeting was over so she could now turn her attention to Betsy and some personal time. As she dressed for dinner, Heather made sure everything was perfect, from jewelry, to makeup, to perfume. She selected a gold necklace with a red ruby pendant hanging from it as well as a red ruby ring. She smiled as she applied red lipstick to her lips, a color selected just for Betsy.

Waiting at the restaurant for her guest, Heather looked around. As Betsy walked through the door, she knew immediately it was her. Whereas, Heather was the picture of professionalism and refinement, Betsy was dressed edgy. They could have been polar opposites if it were not for their interest in the same subjects. Heather stood, held out her arms and hugged the muse from across the seas. When Betsy commented, “I love your perfume,” Heather smiled. “Well, I am glad you do, I selected it just for you. Obsession, have you heard of it?” Both women laughed as they walked to their table. Heather’s initial impression of Betsy was she was shy and somewhat reserved although she clearly dressed edgy possibly to get attention. Shy and reserved appealed to Heather......they were the ones with the most hidden desires and from her understanding of Betsy’s writings, Heather was sure her companion harbored some hidden desires.

Heather commented first, “you look exactly as I pictured you.” Betsy added, “and you were not hard to pick out yourself.” Dinner was great, conversation flowed and so did the wine. Eventually, the wine had its intended effects and talk shifted towards their writings. As they discussed their attraction to the genre, Heather began running her finger with the ruby ring around the rim of the glass in slow circles. At the same time, she leaned forward a little so that the candle on the table reflected off of the ruby pendant hanging around her neck. Slowing the cadence of her voice down so that Betsy would have to concentrate to hear her conversation, Heather just let her years of training take over. She did not rush anything; every move, every word was subtle but deliberate. When Betsy complained of a pending headache, Heather used it to introduce Betsy to some recreational E, although she claimed it was a Tylenol.

Heather, based on years of experience, knew Betsy would easily go under as she was the ideal candidate: bright, articulate and creative. The kind of person who could imagine a story in their head. She was also intrigued by hypnosis, so would not mentally resist an induction, but it would be hard to resist Heather’s as it was subtle and used the patient’s own intelligence and perception to speed the trance. As she watched Betsy’s eyes, she saw them flick back from both the ring to the necklace. As the E kicked in, Betsy noticeably relaxed. It was the perfect response, so open to suggestion. Heather lowered her voice again as she talked. She then asked Betsy as short series of yes and no questions ending with “are your eyes tired,” on cue, Betsy said “yes.” When Heather suggested she shut them, they fluttered closed.

Sitting across from Betsy, Heather quickly deepened the trance and gave Betsy a trigger phrase that would return her to this state. She then added a few other suggestions for fun and then brought her out of the trance with the suggestion that she would wake and feel as though she had missed nothing. As Heather sat there asking Betsy questions, nothing seemed amiss as her dinner companion answered them no matter how intimate or explicit they were. Heather smiled, it was clear that Betsy had no idea she was responding to Heather’s commands. As this was taking place, Heather felt her own arousal spike. She never got tired of trancing the unsuspecting.

Heather signaled for the check and invited Betsy to her hotel for a drink. Of course Betsy accepted. Once there, they went into the lounge where they sat fireside and again discussed characters. Betsy easily admitted her character has kinks and some of them she judged could offend Heather. Quickly, Heather dispelled those notions and laughing stated, “tell me all of your kinks. I want to know what makes Betsy tick.”

Over two drinks, Heather found out about Betsy’s submissive streak, but also found she could be a switch given the right circumstances. In Heather’s mind, that made sense and explained some of her stories. As a sub, Betsy did like loss of control and in some ways degradation and humiliation. Heather’s mind was in overdrive, should she exploit Betsy’s vulnerability and take advantage of a fellow writer? She quickly applied the ‘what would Betsy do’ test and determined if the tables were turned, Betsy surely would exploit Heather for her personal pleasure.

Heather leaned forward and whispered Betsy’s trigger phrase. When Betsy responded, she was invited up to Heather’s room. It was an invitation she gladly accepted. Once in the room, Heather made the suggestion that the room was warm. Of course, this sounded like some stage show, but it was effective. When she added that Betsy should remove some clothes in an attempt to cool down, there was no hesitation. Within a few minutes, Betsy was naked. Heather sat back with a drink and admired the English writer. She knew Betsy was a closet exhibitionist, and her eyes on Betsy’s body had the intended effect. She reminded herself to leave an additional suggestion about her friend adding a new piercing and some additional body art.

Reaching into a bag she had by the chair, Heather produced a collar and motioning Betsy over, put it on her neck. She even had Betsy lock it in place herself. Once it was secure, Heather showed Betsy the remote. “This,” she told her, “is capable of delivering a shock to you that is somewhat uncomfortable; however, I have found it to be an excellent training device.” At the same time, Heather commented that “isn’t it funny how quickly you’ve lost control of the situation?”

One of Heather’s suggestions was that although Betsy would not be able to resist anything Heather asked of her and outwardly would comply, inside and deep in her mind, she would be aware of what was happening and be shocked that she could not resist. “Allowing some awareness,” Heather told her, “makes the control even more erotic.” She continued, “I do like the feeling that those tranced are helpless to control what they are doing or how they are interacting with the world around them.”

“Now,” Heather noted, “I’d like to watch you play with yourself.” As Heather watched, she saw the conflict in Betsy’s eyes. Immediately, her finger reached for and pressed the remote, Betsy grunted in pain and fell over. A tear formed in her eye. “That my Dear was only 50% power, shall I turn it up more?” Betsy shook her head no and again sat up. “Now touch for me,” Heather commanded and this time Betsy obeyed. “Such a good girl,” Heather commented watching Betsy’s eyes. She could see a shot of pleasure race across them as Betsy heard the encouraging words. Another trigger embedded and working, thought Heather.

As Betsy continued to play with herself, Heather got up and poured herself a wine. Returning, she noticed Betsy seemed close to orgasm and waited to see what would happen. It did not take long and the spasm of the orgasm was quickly replaced by the spasm of an electric shock ripping into Betsy’s body again causing tears and a moan of pain. “Did I tell you to cum?” Betsy shook her head no. “You only cum with my permission when you are with me, do you understand?” Again Betsy nodded her head. Slowly but surely, the evening’s training progressed until Betsy was allowed to cum, but as she did, she was again shocked long and hard.

Over and over, Betsy was forced to orgasm with each orgasm being associated with a shock. It did not take long for the shock to become associated with pleasure. It was simple human conditioning. When finally Heather pressed the button delivering a shock to the collar and she witnessed Betsy orgasm on the spot, Heather knew her methods were effective. “Good girl,” she whispered.

She then brought Betsy out of her trance.

Watching Betsy’s face was interesting for Heather; first there was confusion and lack of awareness followed quickly by embarrassment and confusion. Betsy looked down at her nakedness as Heather commented, “now that was a very entertaining performance.” Betsy tried to ask “how,” but had a hard time getting the words out as the impact of what happened dawned on her. “Now isn’t it arousing when the author suffers the same fate as her characters? Welcome to your real life story, you will have so much to write about.”

Heather waited for a reply. Betsy felt the collar and saw the remote finally whispering, “I thought it was a dream.” Heather assured her that it was no dream adding, “in fact, those triggers you dreamt about have really been implanted.” Looking down at her she chuckled, “even now the thought of my eyes on you excites you. I can see your wetness from here.” Betsy did not look down as she already knew she was wet, very wet. She also knew her nipples were hard. Heather noticed the same thing commenting, “maybe we will get those pierced before I leave, something to remember.”

As Betsy watched from the floor, Heather stood up and slipped off her dress. She was wearing a sexy bra, along with a panty and garter set complete with stockings. Heather slipped off her panties and then motioned for Betsy to come closer. Spreading her legs, Heather simply said, “it is time for you to pleasure your Mistress, my Pet. You either do it willingly, or with a few words, I can have you doing it while tranced. What shall it be?” Almost instantly, Betsy crawled forward placing her mouth on Heather’s waiting pussy. It was not long before Betsy’s warm tongue encircled Heather’s clit and before long an orgasm washed over the American author.

“Such a talented, good girl.” Heather laughed, “luckily, you have a talented tongue, if not, instead of sweet pussy juices, you may have been tasting some tangy pee this evening.....and oh by the way, I could make you love it.” Heather saw Betsy blush and knew she had hit a nerve. What Betsy failed to comprehend was just how good Heather was at this profession and soon there would be no secrets or kinks Betsy could hide. Heather climbed into the large bed and motioned for Betsy to join her. Sipping her wine, she looked at Betsy kneeling next to her on the mattress. “So now, my Pet, it is time for you to tell me all about your kinks and hidden fantasies. I need to enrich my work and you will provide that encouragement.” She then showed Betsy the remote noting “god, I love how your nipples harden just looking at the remote.” Continuing, “you seem attracted to that pain—pleasure cycle....not true hard core pain, but enough discomfort to know it is there.....but then the line blurs doesn’t it?”

“My Dear Pet Betsy, should I trance you to get what I want?” Betsy shook her head no causing Heather to laugh. “Now Betsy, how do you know this isn’t a trance and you are already responding?” Betsy looked confused.

“Maybe even now you are tranced,” Heather commented.

“I don’t think so,” whispered Betsy, “I am thinking clearly now.”

“Are you? Do you always kneel naked on a mattress next to a lingerie clad woman with the remnants of her pussy juice still on your lips?” Betsy blushed.

Heather looked at her writing companion, “the line between what happens in a trance and what happens naturally gets fuzzy, doesn’t it my Pet?” She watched Becky’s eyes closely and saw what she wanted. “Yes, I see how the words My Pet effected you. Your response was perfect. You are a little wetter now, aren’t you?”

Betsy could not deny the obvious and nodded her head.

“Well Betsy, it is only Friday evening and I don’t fly home until Monday. Just imagine how deep my control will be by then.” Heather smiled up at the English writer. “By the time we are finished, you just might want to return to the States with me to continue your writing and more.”

“This weekend, I had plans and I was going to write,” argued Betsy.

Heather picked up the remote and pushed the button causing two things to happen: a shock to race through Betsy’s body evident by her loud moan, and an orgasm that quickly followed. “That’s my good girl, your plans have changed.”

Before Betsy could recover, Heather whispered a trance phrase into her ear causing an immediate reaction. Her next words were simply sleep. Betsy collapsed naked on the bed next to Heather. Looking down Heather thought, “we have a lot of work to do in just a few short days.”

When Betsy woke on Saturday, it took her a moment to remember where she was. The memories of last evening came flooding back with a rush. Looking around, she saw Heather getting dressed. Hearing her stir, Heather called out, “shower and dress my Pet, the concierge has selected some places for us to shop. Betsy did not argue feeling the collar around her neck. Silently, she rose from the bed and headed for the shower.

Two hours later, Heather and Betsy were in a high end boutique in a fashionable part of London. Heather was dressed professionally but casual. Betsy was still in her urban edge look. The sales woman at Matches Fashion Boutique on Marylebone High Street was expecting them and talked directly to Heather. “I understand that you wish to change your friend’s look into something more presentable?” Heather nodded, “it is time she graduated from an almost goth look into something more appealing for a woman who writes as well as she does.” Betsy, still wearing a collar as a fashion accessory, had no choice but to try on what Heather selected. When she exited the store, she was no longer in edgy clothes, but looked like a casual professional. When Heather whispered “good girl,” Betsy could feel her pussy flood. After the boutique, it was off for lingerie shopping. Heather again had called ahead and the staff at Agent Provocateur in Soho was waiting with suggestions. Again Betsy had little say. Heather whispered, “be good my Little Pet while I dress you.” When finished there, they headed to Coco de Mer, a high end kink shop where Betsy was fitted with some latex and leather clothing, boots and a leather chastity belt. Before she left, Heather’s eye went to a rose quartz butt plug which she purchased and then to Betsy’s surprise, had Betsy insert it for wear as they headed for afternoon tea. Walking down the street Heather mentioned, “you do need something to remember me by when we are not together.”

Returning to the hotel, Betsy was told to get ready for dinner. As she did, Heather had her pour wine and massage her feet. “Just think, I did not have to trance or shock you today, but today is not over.” Betsy just continued rubbing her Mistresses feet. She did not know what was worse, sitting with a plug buried in her ass’ or walking. Both sent a new thrill through her body and made it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand.

Heather looked up. “I am meeting an editor for an erotic publishing house tonight. You will attend. The question is how shall I dress you?” Betsy went to answer and did not catch herself quick enough earning her first shock and orgasm of the day. “Did I tell you to speak,” asked Heather.

Heather looked to Betsy.....“you will wear the latex and the chastity belt for dinner. I know you like “edgy,” and this will be edgy my Little Pet.” Heather sipped her wine as she watched a shocked expression cross Betsy’s face.

To Be Continued