The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer Part 3

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

Betsy woke up in a standing position, or at least it was a semi-standing position if you consider being restrained spread eagle against a wall standing. Betsy could move neither her arms nor her legs and looking out of a slit where her eyes were, she could see and feel that her body was covered in some sort of latex suit. She heard a door open and close and then Marcie walked into view. “Ah, I see you are awake now and ready for training I hope. You will not leave here until you are ready for your trip to the United States. How long that takes is entirely up to you.” She looked at Betsy, “but remember this is all about becoming a better writer my Dear.”

Marcie walked past her field of vision but kept talking. “I have read your works now and there is some irony in what you are now undergoing: latex clad, controlled, mmmm......I am not sure if I will need drugs with you, but maybe just for some fun down the road. For now, your trance words seem much more effective.” She continued, “when you are trained, you will serve me; when you have mastered that art, you will travel to see Heather. Do you understand.” Betsy nodded her head and was immediately shocked. “Again, that was a yes or no question. Do you understand?” Betsy stated “yes Mistress, I understand.”

“Now,” Marcie added, “lets see if you have learned how to control your body; after all you are to give pleasure and receive it only with the permission of your Mistress.” Continuing, “for now Betsy, you have only one rule. Do not cum. If you do, you will be punished.”

“Do you understand?”

Betsy nodded her head and said , “yes Mistress.”

As the last word spilled from her mouth, Marcie hit a remote and the vibrator started again. This time it was joined by a vibrating plug in her ass. A small moan escaped Betsy’s lips causing Marcy to smile.

“It is a little early for moans, we are just getting started.” She laughed, “that does not bode well for you.” Continuing, “there is one possibility that I overlooked, are you a pain Slut my dear, does pain turn you on?

Betsy shook her head and mumbled the best she could through the hood,

“No Mistress, I am not a pain slut.” Marcie again smiled, “I did not think so.”

Meanwhile, the vibrators were effectively doing their jobs. Within 15 minutes, Betsy was wiggling; within 30 she was moaning and within 40, she was begging to cum.

“Well,” Marcie argued, “what is in it for me. Will you do whatever I ask?” Betsy nodded yes and mumbled the words. Marcie again smiled the smile but in a sinister way, “ok Slut, cum for me.” At those words, Betsy erupted in a rush of fluid and moans. When she calmed down, she was released from the shackles and was told to follow Marcie.

Stopping outside of the staff bathroom, she was told to kneel. Once on her knees, Marcie opened the door and allowed Betsy to crawl in. “Here at my place, we consider being Green a requirement for future generations. You will help us. Your task is to clean everyone departing with your tongue. We will save a ton on paper products. Do a good job.” With that, Marcie left Betsy kneeling by the stalls. Within minutes, one of Marcie’s assistants came in and swapped out the latex hood she was wearing. The new hood had an much larger opening for Betsy’s mouth.

Within 15 min, a young woman came in and used the facilities. As she opened her stall, she walked over to Betsy and pulling up her skirt calmly stated, “have a go at it Slut.” Betsy leaned forward and sticking out her tongue cleaned the young woman’s pussy. Once clean, she gave a few licks over the clit and then stopped. She was immediately shocked. “Did anyone tell you to stop?” Betsy continued until the young woman moaned and then she was allowed to stop. She stayed like this for over an hour cleaning a variety of pussies and asses before an assistant of Marcie’s led her away with the words, “I see you managed to put your mouth to good use.”

Betsy was led to a room and told that she had 15 minutes to be ready to go with Marcie to a cocktail party. She was to dress appropriately and she was supposed to wear the remote vibrator. Looking at the clock, Betsy was in an immediate panic.

She was late by 5 minutes. As she walked into the lobby, she went to apologize to Marcie who looked at her sternly, “you must learn to do better.” She then inspected her submissive dressed in one of the cocktail outfits purchased by Heather. “I must admit that your American Mistress has great taste.” She then added “you clean up well my dear, I like you this way, a much softer side of you.” She then added, “by the way, how did the nipple and clit clamps work out? Are you noticing increased sensitivity?”

“Yes Mistress, I am.”

In the car on the way to the reception, Marcie talked about the guests: all would be writers. Marcie hesitated a moment and then said “oh’ I almost forgot.” Reaching into her purse, she removed the remote and showing it to Betsy, turned it on low. Betsy immediately felt the slow hum on her clit and internal on her g Spot. “We do need to make sure you are in the proper mood.”

“By the way, I heard good things about your stay in the bathroom. In fact, rumors seem to imply that you are a natural born pussy and ass licker. Is that true?”

Betsy blushed, “yes Mistress. If they say so.”

Marcie chuckled, “what other fetishes are we hiding? You know I will find and exploit them all.”

“I am not sure Mistress, I have no idea what was placed in my mind by the American.”

Marcie continued, “so you think Heather is responsible for all of your kinks?” When Betsy nodded, Marcie laughed, “dear, I have read your fiction and you have a very kinky imagination. We are just allowing you to live out what you write about.”

As they arrived, the door was opened for them and both women got out. One of the attendants walked up and greeted them with a smile. “Ms Marcie, it is so good to see you again, if I may be of any service during your stay, please let me know.” Marcie smiled and then commented “he is such a good boy and so obedient.” Having some fun, Marcie looked over her shoulder and said, “by the way John, if Betsy here needs a partner for a scene later, will you be available?”

John grinned, “anything for you Ms Marcie, anything for you.”

Walking in further, they were greeted by additional attendants who checked off names and then Marcie was handed a gold colored collar and leash. “Bend your head down,” Marcie said as she turned around to Betsy. She bent her head and then felt and then heard the collar being snapped in place and the leash being attached. “Now you are properly dressed for the party.”

As they walked around the room, Betsy was introduced to some of the more famous erotica writers in the country. Many had submissives with them, both male and female and some had both. Simone Defree, a famous writer, commented to Betsy freely, “my Dear, some of my best ideas come from scene parties like this, are you here for an experience?” Betsy nodded and Marcie added, “oh she is here for the experience and the training.” Marcie reached into her purse and pruned the vibrations up to medium. Betsy’s eyes went wide.

Marcie leaned in closely, “don’t cum at the party and embarrass me. Control your urges and lust, harness them.” Betsy gritted her teeth and replied simply, “yes Mistress.”

As she echoed those words, the host for the party walked over and made small talk to Marcie. Then he turned to Betsy and asked, “and who is this beatiful cum bucket.”

Betsy blushed unaccustomed to being talked about in such a manner. Instead of defending her, Marcie commented quickly, “she is the one I told you about, the one who is being trained”. He nodded. “All holes,” he inquired.

“Of course, she is to get the entire experience. You know Heather, when Betsy goes to the states to visit her, Heather wants perfection.”

He looked around, “well we all want you to improve your writing and they say experience is the best teacher, so enjoy the experience.” With that, he lowered his zipper and pulled his cock out of his tuxedo trousers. “Now let’s see how you do with a public display and oral sex.” He looked to Betsy, “kneel Slut and please don’t get any on that dress of yours, I don’t want Heather sending me a dry cleaning bill.”

Betsy fell to her knees and as the vibrator in her pussy continued to pulse, she took the host’s cock between her lips and began a slow and sensual blow job. She felt all eyes on her. When she looked up, she saw Marcie taking some photos. Marcie commented, “Heather will adore these.” Within minutes, her tongue had done its job and she felt the cock pulse between her lips. The host came in a rush, but she managed to swallow it all. Betsy was turned on. She felt her pussy spasm and almost drip juices onto her thigh. The host looked to Marcie, “her oral skills are as good as the ones Miss Pamala Harrison has in her own stories. I wonder if she was writing about herself?”

“Were you a school teacher,” he asked.

Betsy shook her head no.

Looking to Marcie, he laughed, maybe you should turn her into a prostitute for the experience. You could be be Mrs. Twiddle and guide her along the way. I am sure Heather would love the irony.....a writer becomes her own character.”

Marcie laughed, looked to Betsy and commented, “I think Heather has other plans for this girl.” Laughing, “having her learn Women’s Empowerment to just please men would be such a waste, Heather believes should needs to learn to please either sex as that is true empowerment.”

With a yank on the leash, Marcie had Betsy stand. “Good girl,” she whispered. The host smiled and announced, “if she is as talented a writer as she is a cock sucker, we have a rising star here.” The audience applauded. As they walked to the bar where drinks were being poured, Marcie commented, “remember, part of your education is refining your edge and shall we say wilder rebellious streak. We are going to send Heather a writer who is a submissive lady, trained in social graces, but empowered and willing to dive into the depths of depravity if so ordered.”

Betsy’s nodded, “yes Mistress.”

Ariel McNaught, another writer approached. “I’d love to have a few minutes with her. I think I have some triggers that Heather would appreciate being installed.” Marcie nodded.

“Ariel is a certified clinical hypnotist, but unlike Heather, it is all she does. Of course, it does come in handy at these events.” Marcie looked at Betsy and then back at Ariel. “When would you like to see her.”

“Bring her to Salon B in 15 minutes, I will need 30 minutes of her time.”

In exactly 15 minutes, Marcie walked Betsy into Salon B. Ariel greeted them and had Marcie disconnect the leash. She handed Betsy a drink with instructions to finish all of it. Then placing her in an overstuffed chair, Ariel sat down in front of her and began speaking. She used visualization and soon had Betsy on an escalator descending floor after floor until she reached a warm beach. There Betsy lounged under a palm tree listening to the sounds of the waves rolling gently on the shore. As Ariel described the scene, Betsy noticeable relaxed, her breathing slowed and her eyes shut.

“Amazing how that works,” Marcie commented to Ariel.

“Actually, once they have been tranced the first time, each successive time is easier and they can go much deeper.” Looking to Marcie, “now what kinks do we want to introduce or reinforce today.”

In her mind, Betsy was on display. She was naked, chains ran between nipple clamps and then down to a clit clamp. She was photographed and as she was, she became more and more turned on. On all fours, she leaned forward and was sucking off a man in a tuxedo, while someone was fucking her from behind. She had one orgasm after another as an audience clapped. When the first man came in her mouth, he was replaced by a second. A woman whispered in her ear, “my god, you are such a good Slut.” Those words made her cum and as she did, someone penetrated her ass causing her orgasm to extend and roll over her body. She heard herself scream in pleasure......and then like that, it was over.

Betsy woke from her trance in the middle of the party. She was naked, her nipples were clamped and chained as was her clit. Marcie pulled on her leash causing her to stand up. As she did, Betsy felt cum leak from her pussy and ass. “OMG she thought, that was not a dream.” As she walked past an admiring Ariel, she heard her whisper, “good girl,” and as hot of arousal raced through her body.

Marcie looked at her smiling, “well, Dear, Heather will be proud of that tape. It is already on the way to her.”

Betsy slowly dressed after being given her clothes. “I thought it was a dream, she said.”

Back at the party, guests talked to Betsy like nothing had happened. One woman walked up and said “Ariel is so good, if she put in the right triggers, she can make you cum anywhere with just a phone call. It always makes a night out interesting.”

Another walked by and handed Marcie a card, “Betsy is delicious, I’d love for her to see my playroom.”

Betsy felt a rush of arousal, Marcie noticed.

“I guess that trigger about being displayed and being an exhibitionist kicked in,” Marcie mentioned with an inquiring look.

“How long was I on display and acting like that?” Betsy stared at Marcie.

“About 90 minutes in front of the whole room, another 30 in the Salon, so it was a good two hours,” Marcie grinned. She added, “you have a lot to write about.”

The party ended shortly after midnight. Betsy had her collar removed and by the time she made it to the town car, she looked like any other socialite coming out of a cocktail party. Even the vibrator had been removed and was no longer on. “We did no twant it to interfere with your hole filling exercise,” Marcie told her.

Once back at Marcie’s place, Betsy assisted her in getting undressed and ready for bed. “You are learning domestic chores correctly,” Marcie noted. When she emerged from the bathroom naked, Betsy instinctively knew what to do. As she knelt in front of Marcie and began cleaning her pussy, Betsy felt a shot of arousal as her tongue slid over Marcie’s wet, sensitive flesh. When Marcie turned and bent over, Betsy did the same cleaning around her ass while slipping a finger into her own pussy. Finishing, she knelt there. Marcie walked over and slipped on a gown. “I see Ariel’s triggers have really taken hold, you clean so well.” With that, Betsy used the rest room, brushed her teeth, reapplied her makeup and walked naked to the bed where she waited for permission to get in. “Very presentable,” Marcie noted, “you may get in.” Again, controlled by triggers, Betsy slept naked.....she could not think of sleeping any other way.

In the morning, Betsy was up first, made the tea and had warmed the shower before Marcie got out of bed. “Good girl,” Marcie noted. Stepping into the shower, Betsy followed and spent the next 15 minutes washing her Mistress before drying her off and dressing her in a robe. “You are learning, slowly but surely.” Looking to Betsy, “you may bathe, get dressed and then spend two hours writing. I will review what you have written after the two hours are up.”

Marcie picked up her cell phone and called Heather. “She is doing well and learning,” Marcie reported to Heather.

“Ariel had fun with her and put in the new triggers and kinks; I am told she will respond to your phone calls at anytime.” Clearly Heather was issuing some suggestions to Marcie as her head nodded. However, anyone observing closely would have seen a glazed look drop over her eyes and a whispered “yes Mistress,” as Marcie hung up.

Marcie was waiting as Betsy brought her writing in for review. It was another Chapter of the Three Fingers story. The themes were familiar and the conversion discussions were always erotic. Marcie asked now how much of this has been sharpened by your recent experience. When Betsy answered “much of it,” Marcie smiled. She added, “by the way, your American Mistress was on the phone checking on you. I told her that you were becoming a proper young lady and a first rate submissive.”

“Betsy, is your butt plug in today?” Betsy nodded her head, “yes Mistress,” which pleased Marcie. “It is nice to see you know what is expected without daily instructions. Betsy, however, looked at little anxious, “what is the matter dear.”

“Mistress, I want to do to you what I did this morning, I want to lick you clean. I don’t know why, but it just remains in my head.”

Marcie laughed at little, “mmmmm......well, it is an embedded kink and something that turns you on it seems.” First however, my bathroom needs cleaning and especially the toilet and bidet. Please take care of those chores while I do some writing.

Marcie watched as Betsy removed her clothes and slipped into her latex chastity belt complete with both plugs. She then set about to complete her domestic chores as a human maid. When she got to the toilet and bidet, Betsy dropped the brush and instead used her tongue. As she did, Marcie activated the remotes in the chastity belts causing the toilet cleaner to moan. By the time she was finished, she was ready to cum. She begged and Marcie acquiesced.

Marcie then directed Betsy to kneel in front of her. When she did, Marcie clipped some nipple weights on the rings in Marcie’s nipples and her clit hood pulling on the sensitive skin. “Do not take these off.” Marcie watched Betsy struggle with the weights as they would take some getting use too. “Every time you move, you will be stimulated,” Marcie laughed. “What is great is when they become routine, I just add more weight.”

“Now strip naked and head to the bathroom. Call me when you are ready.”

Marcie walked into the bathroom to find Betsy standing in front of the mirror. “Get on all fours and drop you shoulders lower than your hips.” Betsy did as she was told. She could not see what Marcie was doing but heard water running and the sound of items being moved around. Then she felt Marcie’s finger on her ass spreading some lubricant. Something penetrated her ass....it felt like a long tube and then there was a flow, a warm flow into her bowels, filling her. The flow cut off and there was more running water....the. The flow started again until the fullness became uncomfortable. Then it stopped. The tube was removed from her ass and Betsy whispered, “it just a cleansing enema, you wrote about these and I can see you love it already. I am sure you will love the cramps that follow. Don’t you dare leak or you will be tongue cleaning any mess.”

Marcie made Betsy stand and walk around. It was clear her discomfort was growing and pressure was building. “From now on, when you are taken out, you will accomplish this before you shower.” Betsy nodded her head. " Besides Slut,” Marcie chided,“I know this turns you on, your pussy is so wet I can see it glistening from here.”

Betsy was now in pain from the cramps and needed to relieve herself. “Please Mistress, please”

“Please what my Dear, do you want more.”

“No Mistress, please let me use the toilet.”

Marcie laughed, “do you mean the toilet you just cleaned for me and now you want to soil it again?”

Betsy nodded and was in distress.

“Ok slut’ but it better be spotless.” Marcie left the room, but heard the sound of Betsy’s bowels letting loose from behind her. After all, Heather wanted her girl nice and clean. It took about 25 min before Betsy came out. Marcie took one look at her and sent her back. “After that you shower, rinse your mouth and reapply your makeup before your ever see your Mistress. You are to be fresh and clean and ready for use.”

Learning her lesson, Betsy presented herself to Marcie and then was permitted to replug herself in the ass while placing a remote controlled device in her pussy. Marcie smiled, this was becoming second nature to the sub. When Betsy poured Marcie a drink and started preparing dinner, she again smiled. She was learning her lessons well. As a reward, the vibrations went up to medium. Marcie watched as the stronger sensations shot through Betsy’s body.

“Did I tell you that I was having a few guests over for drinks tonight?” Betsy shook her head no and then answered “no mistress.”

“Well, I am and to insure you get the proper experience, you will be tranced and shall we say ‘somewhat robotic’.” Betsy’s was about to say something when Marcie whispered a trigger phrase that sent Betsy’s mind retreating deep into a corner of her mind.

“Please prepare yourself while I get ready, I think naked and plugged will do nicely.”

“Yes Mistress,” was all Betsy could answer.

As guests arrived, Betsy met them naked at the door. Many were surprised, but a few seemed to enjoy the sight. After serving drinks, Marcie announced that Betsy was a mere plaything for the evening and was of service to everyone for anything they desired. One man in the corner laughed’ “god if I had known that I would have brought Max.”

When someone else asked who was Max, he laughed, “Max is my Great Dane and he just loves mounting innocent ladies and knotting up inside them. It is quite a show.”

Betsy’s mind was screaming no, but outwardly she smiled as if she would enjoy the treatment. Marcie mentioned that Betsy experienced her first enema training today

so that she was extremely clean. She then added that one of her specialities is keeping you clean too, she does have a talented tongue. Everyone laughed.

As the evening got started, one of the guests replaced Betsy’s plug. “I always find a plug with a longer handle on it perfect for these parties. Whenever she bends over to retrieve a dish, someone can easily move the plug in circles.” He waited until Betsy went to retrieve some glasses to prove his point, she jumped as the plug pressed in deeper and was twisted. Everyone laughed and it became sport.

After a few drinks, Marcie called Betsy over and there were two couples sitting on the sofa. “Betsy, be a dear and pleasure the four guests over there. I don’t want to known as a bad hostess.” Betsy nodded and simply said “yes Mistress.”

She went over in front of the first man, knelt down and while looking up into his face, opened his zipper, took out his cock and began sucking it. His wife sitting next to him whispered, “god, she is an energetic Slut.”

As his cock grew, she concentrated on the task at hand. More and more people stopped their conversation to watch the activity. Their eyes fueled her arousal. She was so involved, she did not sense someone behind her and gasped when a thick cock invaded her pussy. “Marcie, your bitch is so wet, she is really into this one.” As she sucked, she was fucked. Finally, Betsy felt a throbbing and knew there was going to be an explosion, so she opened her throat and took every drop spurting from the cock. The man stood up, and made room for his wife to slide down into his position.

Betsy was still being fucked from behind as the young woman pulled down her panties and lifted her skirt. Betsy was staring at a smooth pussy and knew just what to do. The cock in her own pussy was causing her to moan and it did not take long to bring the woman in front of her to the edge of orgasm. When someone played with the plug in her ass, she sucked on the woman’s clit taking her over the edge. Her juices flowed over Betsy’s lips. At that same moment, the cock in her own pussy exploded filling her with hot cum. He withdrew with an audible popping sound, but as the next person slid into place, another cock invaded her body. Betsy was lost in the moment. She was smiling on the outside but crying on the inside as for the first time in her life she was involved in sex with a crowd. She had no idea who was fucking her, but her mind screamed, “god he is good.”

It went on like this for the next hour. In the end, Betsy pleased all 10 guests making each cum in their own way. Many came multiple times and her own pussy received three loads of hot cum from guests either waiting for or recovering from their turn. Marcie then announced that Betsy would crawl around and clean off each guest. Like a robot, she began the task and did not finish until all ten were licked clean. Two of the women orgasmed under her tongue for a second time.

Told to stand, Betsy looked used and in need of a refresh. “Go and make yourself presentable,” ordered Marcie. Betsy headed off to the bedroom. Looking in the mirror, the mind trapped Betsy wanted to scream. Her face and lips were coated with dried cum and pussy juice. Cum had dripped from her lips and fallen onto her breasts, she looked a mess. However looking in the mirror she saw her face smiling back at her seemingly enjoying the moment and the look. In that moment, she understood what if felt like to be trapped in her own body. She watched as a bystander as she cleaned herself off and reapplied makeup, glossed her lips and spritzed her body with perfume. Walking back into the room, she presented herself to Marcie.....like her character Pamala, she felt empowered.

The remainder of the party was spent cleaning dishes, pouring drinks and occasionally pleasuring guests. One man asked Marcie if he could borrow Betsy for a submissive latex shoot. Heather would have to be consulted before that was allowed. Another couple added additional weights to her rings causing stretching and moans much to everyone’s delight. By the time guests left, Betsy was exhausted, but she still had to prepare her Mistress for bed before she could crawl in for sleep.

Like clockwork, her eyes opened as the sun rose in the sky the next morning. Looking over at Marcie, she knew what she was expected to do and slowly crawled between her thighs. Her tongue began a slow march up towards Marcie’s pussy and clit and when contact was made, a soft moan escaped her Mistress’ lips. Betsy slowly teased Marcie until she tasted the sweetness of her juices as they began to flow. She increased the tempo, feeling muscle quivers roll across her stomach. By the time she sucked Marcie’s swollen clit between her teeth, her Mistress was on the verge of orgasm. She pushed her over the edge just as the phone rang.

Quickly recovering, Marcie answered.

“Hello Heather,” were her first words. “Yes, she is right here and in fact just used her tongue to wake me up. I think you will find that she is a wonderful alarm clock.” Continuing, “yes she is experiencing what it is like to become a character in her own novel.” She finished with “no, I have not had to use drugs unlike she does with many of her characters, but maybe I will give her just a taste before sending her to you.”

“Pamala, you want her to experience Pamala?” She laughed, “as in the oldest profession.”

Marcie listened and then continued. “Yes, I understand, Mistress, money is no object for the experience, but it may take some time to set up.”

“Yes, I understand and will do my best.”

Marcie hung up the phone with one word on her lips....“Pamala....... she is to experience something like Pamela Harrison, I must reread the story.”

Betsy was still laying in bed fingering herself. She was frustrated as she could not seem to cum despite a high level of arousal. Looking at Marcie, she begged, “please Mistress, you know that I will do anything, anything at all.”

Marcie smiles, “I know you will and you may soon have the opportunity to prove it to me.” Walking over, she stroked Betsy’s cheek and whispered cum for me. Betsy exploded in a rush of fluids and sound. When she recovered, Marcie got a cup of coffee and sat down next to the bed with a pad and pencil. Quickly trancing Betsy, she said....“now tell me about the character Miss Pamela Harrison.”