The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The English Writer Part 8

Betsy was a writer of erotic fiction from England and loved the genre. However, it was just a fantasy, wasn’t it? Heather, an American counterpart is about to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

MC, FD, FF, BD, MA

Heather woke slowly from a fog and finally realized that she was back in her suite and in her own hotel bed. She looked up and saw an IV pole and a drip line ending in her right arm. As she stirred, she heard someone come into the room. It was one of her Pet’s from America, the tall and beautiful Dr. Allison Jameson, known to Heather as Ally.

“Well, good morning sleepy head,” Ally smiled looking down at her patient. " You have been sleeping under drugs for almost 24 hrs. We have some work to do, but luckily Max is not talented at all when it comes to installing triggers and most if not all have already been reversed.”

Heather nodded. “However”, Ally continued, “there are some issues with the Prolactin and other hormones used on you. We have not yet found a solution, but we are working on it. For now, you will notice some increased breast and nipple sensitivity and in a worst case, you may begin lactation.”

Heather looked up, “Max has no idea what he is doing or who he is dealing with. When I am done with him and his partners, no one will try this again.” She then added a question, “how is Betsy and how is Doctor Brown?”

Ally, answered directly. “Betsy is complicated in that we are trying to remove Max’s triggers without disturbing yours. Right now, she is a kinky young girl. I think the best for her is to just implant a command that have you override anything Max or his group demands or orders.....make it a do no harm to Heather command.” As you know, she had the same hormonal injections that you did, so the chances of her lactating in the near future are also high.”

“And Doctor Brown,” Heather asked. Ally looked at her and again answered almost clinically. “Dr. Susan Brown is pregnant. It seems Max and his team decided that would be the punishment for what she helped you accomplish.” Ally then added, not only is she pregnant, but they have implanted some nasty triggers in her head that don’t make her trustworthy at this moment. I am keeping her sedated until we now what to do with her.”

Heather looked at the IV in her arm. “How much longer will this take?”

Ally grinned, “I am a doctor, not a miracle worker, so we need a few more days; however, I do know how to help you pass the time.” With that Ally stood and slipped off her dress revealing her fit and trim figure to Heather.

“You always were beautiful in the pool”, Heather commented, “even after four years of swimming relays with you, I never got tired of watching you racing to the wall.” Ally walked forward to the bed and moved quickly between Heather’s legs. “We were always a good team as we are now. Then we were teammates, now you are my Mistress.” With those words, Ally’s lips fell onto Heather’s pussy. There was no trance, no drugs, just pure passion and worship. Heather shut her eyes and enjoyed the touch of a tongue that she had become familiar with over the years. She knew Ally would not stop until she orgasmed; afterall, Ally was her personal physician. Heather this day was wrong. Ally did not stop until Heather orgasmed multiple times before drifting off into a restful sleep. Ally particularly enjoyed playing with Heather’s new clit ring and quickly realized the erotic nature of the piercing. Whenever she rolled her tongue over it or pulled it with her teeth, Heather responded erotically.

Betsy, for her part, seemed confused when Ally came to see her. It took minutes for Ally to convince her that she meant no harm and that she was here to assist both Heather and herself break away from Max. To do this, Betsy was again tranced and trigger after trigger was carefully removed without disturbing anything Heather had implanted. When Ally paused for a moment, Betsy sat there in her bed and began massaging her breasts. When Ally asked her what she was doing, she added, " I have to do this to get the milk.” The doctor immediately understood. Max had implanted a command for self stimulation that combined with the hormonal treatment would speed up lactation. Ally looked over as Betsy tried to lift her nipple to her lips. She smiled thinking this might be a kink Heather would want her to keep.

Within days, Heather was back to normal, but that fact was not revealed to Max. Every time he called or demanded something, Heather acted as if she were still under his control. Although it was Heather’s intent to have the piercings removed at the earliest opportunity, Ally was not sure if laser treatment would take care of the Chinese Characters for “hot and sexy” running down Heather’s spine. Ally reminded Heather that the piercings enhanced eroticism and she might want to keep them. Heather just rolled her eyes at her friend.

Poor Betsy was taught that she always needed an way out of any situation. With Max, she had none and if it were not for Heather’s backup, Betsy would have been lost for good. Heather chastised her, “never make that mistake again””

Betsy was now ready for additional programming and sitting in front of Heather, it was easy. Heather purposefully avoided the use of trigger phrases and took Betsy under just as she did months ago. Betsy concentrated on ruby red lips, matching fingernails and of course the ruby pendant that hung from Heather’s neck. Within minutes she was under and was soon naked laying on the bed. Heather deepened the trance with some erotic play. Taking a pinwheel to Betsy’s skin, she watched as her protege reacted to the bite of the small needles. In her mind, she had Betsy think of slowly being cut, that the wheel was a small sharp instrument sensually carving an intricate pattern into her skin. The instrument was so sharp, there was little pain, in fact there was pleasure. As Heather watched, she could see Betsy’s body react to the touch of the pinwheel. She felt her sharp intake of breath and a slight moan as the wheel moved. Betsy began glistening with droplets of sweat and then orgasmed.

When brought out of the trance, Betsy was exhausted and was shocked to realize it was all a trance and a pinwheel. “Well it is just something else for you to write about.”

Heather then looked at her protege, “you do realize that you are now forever connected to me as a pet, no one will break that linkage.” Betsy nodded her head. “However, before we move forward, Max and his team must be punished and you my Dear will take part in that punishment.”

Heather could see a look of hunger fill Betsy’s eyes. “What is it my dear?”

Betsy confided that when Heather used the word ‘punishment’ vivid images filled her mind. “Does that thought turn you on,” Heather asked. Betsy nodded yes.

“Stand up and strip,” Heather commanded and Betsy obeyed. Once naked, Heather had Betsy put a pair of cuffs on both her ankles and wrists and then restrained her spread eagle with her entire body open and exposed. As Ally walked in, Heather had just selected a crop and was applying the leather tip to the exposed nipple and clit rings adorning Betsy’s body. Each flick of the crop brought a new moan from Betsy. Ally smiled as Betsy asked for more and understood her mental space. Even now, Ally pictured herself in Betsy’s place feeling the bite of Heather’s crop and loving it. As Betsy orgasmed, so did Ally with her fingers buried deep under her skirt. Heather looked around and smiled: “the perfect response from two of my favorite pets. Now, let’s review the bidding for Max’s dinner party tomorrow night. If all goes right, it will be a night to remember and poor Max along with Brittney and Maxine would never be the same. There was a lesson to be taught and Heather was going to teach it.

Max in the meantime planned the next dinner party with a flare for the dramatic. He planned to use Heather, Betsy and Susan as entertainment again demonstrating how much control he now had over the American and her friends. Max was set to instal himself as the leader of the local group of not only mind controllers’ but erotica writers. Max spent hours with Brittney and Maxine planning the entertainment insuring more embarrassment for the trio he controlled. Additionally, they planned to announce Dr Brown’s pregnancy.

Heather knew the evening would be difficult. She would have to play along with Max in order to get the final revenge. She had her plan in effect and her contacts ran deep. She knew the caterer, the serving company and the security company. If fact, Max’s only accomplice in the entire evening was his small group of erotica writers who were attending to see a further degradation of the American.

Dressing for the party, Heather slipped into latex for the final time. She had to admit that the material felt sexy as it encased her body. When Ally walked in and ran her hands over the surface of the material, she asked, “are you ready for this tonight?” Heather nodded her head. “Don’t worry, I have the antidote with me for use at the right time.” With that Ally looked at the latex and the strategic zippers covering openings. “My guess is those zippers will soon be open.”

At the party, Max and Brittney greeted Heather and Betsy as soon as they walked in. Susan would come later. Max slipped a collar on each woman and soon had a leash clipped to the collar. They were then handed drinks from a sliver tray and Max simply commanded “drink.” As Heather sipped the drink and felt it slide down her throat, her only thought w as “I hope Ally is right about tonight.”

Maxine walked over smiling, “well, I see the entertainment has arrived and they are already being prepared.” Other guests came up to Heather and Betsy chiding them about what was to come that evening. One woman dressed to the nines in a silver cocktail dress commented to Heather, “look how the high and mighty have fallen.” She then looked to Betsy laughing and said “maybe I will take the two of you home to replace my bidet; afterall your tongues would feel better than water.”

Betsy looked to Heather as the drugged drink began to take effect. Heather could see panic in her eyes , but just smiled trusting Ally. At that same moment, she too felt the first wave of arousal, relaxation and compliance wash over her body. Heather knew that there was nothing she could do now as her fate was no longer in her own hands.

Max walked up to the two women and led them onto a small platform where once he had everyone’s attention, he started the night’s entertainment. As he did, Max whispered a command in Heather’s ear and she was soon locked in a deep kiss with Betsy. As their lips caressed one another, she could feel her pussy moisten through the latex. As the drugs took hold, Heather no longer focused on Ally; instead, she concentrated on the passion she might get from Betsy. Waitresses now circulated among the crowd with fresh food and drinks. Back in the kitchen a smiling Ally watched it all as she gave instructions to the staff. She almost laughed as she watched the guests begin to indulge and enjoy themselves. Checking her watch, she knew it would not be long before Heather had her revenge. She then took a moment to watch Heather and Betsy and had to admit that the Mistress looked sexy as a thrall to another.

Max took a drink from a tray and toasted with Brittney and Maxine. “God, I love having these two under our control. To think that Heather came into our town thinking she could control us.” They all laughed as Max decided to move the evening along.

“Ladies and gentleman,” he announced, " as many of you know, about a week ago, we injected both of these lovely ladies here with a series of hormones and prolactin. Combined, the effect should be lactation. In effect for those on the Kinky side, we have created human milkers.” You could hear a chuckle in the crowd. “From this night forward, Heather and Betsy will be walking around our affairs asking one simple question, “would you like some milk in that tea?” Again, the laughter grew louder.

Max walked up to Betsy and Heather and directed them to the edge of the platform where he uncovered an apparatus that looked much like a medieval stock. Betsy was made to get on all fours and quickly found her head secured as were here ankles, thighs and wrists. She was kneeling and could only move her hips. Heather looked down at the poor girl before she too was led into place facing away from Betsy. She was then secured in the same fashion. Now, attendants opened the zippers covering their pussy and breasts. Max announced, “these two, as you already know, showed their prowess with the double headed dildo, so for tonight, we have a repeat performance.” With that an attendant slid the end of a large dildo into Betsy’s pussy from behind. This caused Betsy to moan loudly. She then slid the other end into Heather from behind, effectively joining the two women, any movement by one would stimulate the other.

“Now,” Max announced, “many of you may be wondering about the stocks our two friends are locked into.” Max looked around as heads nodded. “These are custom made milking and breeding stocks serving a dual purpose as you will soon see.”

With that, a trap door under both Betsy and Heather opened and silicon cups attached to tubes were fitted over each nipple. Then, as both Betsy and Heather stared straight ahead, suction was applied. “Oh my god,” Ally thought as she watched from the kitchen, “the bastard is milking them and milking them like a cow.”

Heather’s mind was screaming ‘noooo,’ while Betsy was just confused. The machine was unrelenting and provided continual stimulation and sucking. Within 10 minutes, Heather felt her breasts swelling and within 15, she let down and milk flowed. Betsy followed suit a few minutes later. The dinner guests mockingly cheered as they saw droplets and then small sprays of human milk.

For both Heather and Betsy, the milking experience proved pleasurable and Heather was soon moving her hips as was Betsy. These hip movement drove the dildo deeper into each woman and within minutes both were in the midst of an orgasm. Max laughed loudly but then suddenly stopped.

As the audience looked on, Max seemed to revert to slow motion unable to speak or move coherently. His face looked confused and as his eyes glazed over. At the same time, Brittney, Maxine and the rest of the audience suffered the same fate. At that moment, Ally walked onto the stage and quickly injected an antidote into Betsy and Heather. Recovery was quick and both women were soon dressed back in their latex ready to take charge of the party.

“Max, you have been a very bad boy and for that you will pay.” Heather announced to the dinner party. She then added, “I think all of you will pay.” With that, she nodded her head, and some of the best ink artists in London walked into the room. “All of you strip,” Heather commanded. A look of horror surged through the guests as one after one, individual hands went to buttons and zippers and despite not wanting too, the dinner party stripped. When they were all naked, Heather smiled, “what a nice collection of subjects.” Each in turn was inked over their pussy or cock...“Property of Mistress Heather.” Max, however, received a special ink job on his lower back that read, “Heather’s sissy boy.”

While Max was getting inked, Heather and Betsy sought out their tormentor from earlier who’s silver dress was now puddled on the floor. Motioning to a female ink artist, Heather laughed, “this one is special, make her’s read, ‘professional ass licker’.”

The woman tried to shake her head no, but it was in vain, she no longer had control. Heather quickly tranced her and embedded an ass licking fetish. Betsy even smiled having experienced that kink previously. “I think she has the mouth for it.”

Ally walked over and Heather kissed her. “Please continue with our plan and bring Max to me.” Ally nodded. Within a minute Max was standing there. “Fit sissy boy here with latex and teach him to both suck and take cock.” Looking to Ally, “insure women no longer turn him on.”

Bridgett was standing close by. She was shaking her head no as she saw her lovers fate and now she watched in horror as Heather approached her on the floor.

To Be Continued