The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enjoy It

By Mr. Scade

She had to put it on. She had to! Jana couldn’t stand it anymore; she just had to know how it felt. It had been days since she got the package; days since she had hidden it under her bed. She just couldn’t stand it anymore, the gnawing feeling of need. She thought she would last, that she would simply forget about it, but the letter and her own curiosity were finally breaking her resolve. Who had sent them? Why her? What was so special about them?

Jana reached under her bed, pulling the box from the dark recesses where dust and rubbish piled. She spilled the box’s contents over her bed. Her breath caught in her throat when she laid eyes upon them. A swimsuit, some goggles, and a swimming cap fell out. Jana stared at the items for the hundredth time, feeling apprehension, curiosity, and hate.

Days ago Jana had received a package addressed specifically to her; it had no return address, and no name from whom it might’ve come. At first Jana had considered throwing it out, but she simply couldn’t do that without looking at it first, could she? She opened it and found a letter on top of a neatly wrapped package.

Miss Leon, I hope you enjoy this present of mine. I know that at first you will find it strange and perhaps even perverted that you have received something like this. But, trust me, in time you will learn to love it.

Here I am sending you the greatest gift I can give you. Love. Lust. Union. Many things have come together to create a gift such as this and I know you will enjoy it, in time. Someone very warm and passionate wants you to have this, so I ask you to enjoy it.

What you will find is an outfit—do not worry, it will fit you perfectly. At first you will not want to wear it, I know, but soon enough you will give into your curiosity. And when you do, oh, you will love it! The only thing I ask in return for this gift is that when you wear it you wear it whole and wear it proudly.

Yours truly,
MS.

Who is MS? Jana wondered. She didn’t know anyone with those initials. Not even her roommate recognized the letters when Jana asked about, and Genesis knew everyone. She shrugged the question out of her mind and opened the package. As the letter had promised, Jana had thought it the sick joke of a pervert. Who would send her a one-piece swimsuit, one of such high quality that only a professional swimmer would own? It was... a joke, she had thought. But the name, it nagged at her, as if she should know what the letters meant.

Jana didn’t want to return the package. Partly because of her own curiosity, but for some reason, she couldn’t get rid of it. Thus she kept it hidden. Occasionally she would open it, touch its contents, and marvel at how good the material felt. The items felt good under her fingers, incredibly so. It made her wonder why she had never acquired a swimsuit like this, and why she wasn’t wearing the one she owned. Every time the question would surface, she would pry her hand away, shake her head, and leave.

With every passing day her curiosity grew, her desire to wear the garment increased. But Jana wouldn’t do it. To wear them would be to prove whoever had sent the package right. Jana would just not allow that.

Two weeks later it started to become unbearable. How could she own an article of clothing and not wear it? Not even try it to see if it fit? It was illogical—she loved clothes, of all types. Why didn’t she at least try the suit on? Because... She would always think, but never come up with an idea. She really didn’t have any reason not to. She had not received any other messages, any other packages, any notes. Whoever had sent it must’ve forgotten about it.

Three weeks later and the curiosity turned to obsession.

Her feet trembled, her fingers played with one another. She couldn’t sit still. Jana sat at the edge of her bed, staring at the red-and-black swimsuit, the black swim cap, and the goggles; her eyes full of need. Was that arousal she was feeling? Impossible; why would these arouse her?

Her hand betrayed her, moving down the side of her thigh.

Jana cursed and jumped to her feet. She had to wear it. She had to! If she delayed anymore obsession would turn to madness.

In the blink of an eye she was standing with nothing but her skin and curves on. Her hand moved to reach the shiny garment, the soft material, the tight fabric... and stopped. What am I doing? She thought. She was acting crazy... very crazy. I am going crazy. She thought. How can I lose my self-control because of some clothes?

One touch... and that’s it. I can touch it and turn away, yes I can. She wondered, her hand moving slowly, in reverence and fear.

She reached for the swimsuit.

A jolt of arousal shot into her arm, sparking into her chest and body like the explosion of a rocket hitting its target. Her nether lips sighed, her skin giggled, her nipples laughed.

I have to wear it. I need to wear it.

The material slid soundlessly over her legs. She pulled it up, the caresses feeling like a lazy Sunday morning—so relaxed and delicious you didn’t want it to ever end. Its touch over her sex was marvellous, its kiss over her belly was careful; its massage over her shoulders and chest was indescribable. How could something feel so utterly good? The shoulder straps dug into her shoulders, the V-cut pressed against her crotch like a pair of fingers, her bum was pulled in, her breasts flattened against her chest... the swimsuit felt so bloody good.

Jana ran a finger over her chest and she shivered pleasantly.

“I have to see how this looks.” She said idly and turned towards her mirror, but before she could take a step she remembered what the letter had asked. She had to wear all the items at the same time, didn’t she? But, to put on a swimming cap... What a silly thought! But... but the letter had not lied about how good the swimsuit would feel. What if wearing the cap and goggles...

She tied her long brown hair into a bun, and then slowly slid the swim-cap on. It felt snug, tight, like tiny hands pressing against her scalp and scratching her head. She loved when people scratched her head. Her ears covered, her head covered, Jana proceeded to put on the goggles. They were neither too tight nor uncomfortable. They felt just right.

Jana smiled, feeling silly and too excited. She walked over to the mirror, her breath caught in her throat, her arousal like the power of a lightning trapped in a car battery. The red and black swimsuit hugged her perfectly and it even enhanced her natural curves. It even distracted from the fact that her breasts were not what she had always wanted. The swimsuit turned her unappealing body into a bombshell. Why had she never worn a one-piece swimsuit?

As she was inspecting her body a wave of pleasure hit her. It was arousal, pure and raw. At the exact same moment her goggles fogged. She reached to pry them open, but before her fingers could touch the plastic a blinding light hit her eyes. She cried in lustful need, and then fell asleep.

* * *

Jana sat upright, rubbing her forehead. She had a massive headache, but nothing she couldn’t handle. She took a deep breath and wondered what had happened. Last thing she remembered was standing to see her reflection and then... and then darkness. Words. Voices.

Jana shook her head and the headache was gone.

Slowly she stood, and something rubbed against her sex. She barely caught herself when her knees gave way. What just happened?

Then Jana realised she was still wearing the swimsuit, and the goggles, and the swim-cap.

“What the hell?” She whispered; voice ragged and croaky, looking down at her beautiful body. She slowly straightened. For a second she only looked at the black and the red, losing herself in the colours. Eventually she reached to touch it, to feel the beautiful material. The pleasure was powerful. The pleasure was intense. The pleasure was intoxicating.

Her knees gave way.

Jana loved it.

“Phew!” She whistled between two moans. “No wonder the letter said I would love it. What is this thing!?” She pressed a hand against her sex, her lip bitten. She would’ve screamed a thousand carnal insults, had she not contained herself. It was... powerful.

Eventually Jana decided to stand. It would do her no good to pass out on the floor, twisted this way and that. She had experienced that before, and it was not pleasant. This time Jana stood slowly, as to avoid another wave of pleasure. She looked at herself in the mirror, stroke some poses, and smiled satisfied. She liked what she was seeing.

Lest she lost herself in her own reflection, Jana decided to go prepare some food. She was starving.

She walked out of her room and into the living room to find her roommate, Genesis, wearing a similar outfit.

“Genesis?” Jana frowned, her eyes hidden behind the goggles. “You got one too?”

Genesis was slender, but more voluptuous than her roommate. She had dangerous curves, wide and angular. She stared at her roommate. “I... I did. Oh, this is strange.” Her voice was embarrassed.

Jana forgot all about food as she approached her roommate. The two locked stares, inspecting each other’s outfit. Genesis’s swimsuit was all white, perfectly white. She looked like an angel of the swimming sport: athletic, ready, and beautiful. Jana wouldn’t have believed it was possible for her to grow even more aroused. But she did.

“Do you get... you know...?” Jana couldn’t say the words.

“Aroused?” Genesis whispered, her goggled eyes over Jana’s outfit. “God, yes! It feels wonderful.”

Silence befell and the two just stared at each other’s outfit, losing themselves in the colours. After a while Genesis spoke.

“Do you want to... touch each other?”

Jana already had her hand reaching for Genesis’s ample bosom. Genesis’s breath caught in her throat, and her hand reached out to touch Jana’s chest.

And then their goggles tightened, and light flooded their eyes. They made a sound like a screech, and made to remove the goggles, but their hands fell to their sides, hanging limp.

They moved and sat down on a couch, Jana to the right, Genesis to the left.

Genesis hand was on Jana’s chest, prompting the short girl to gasp in pleasure. Jana’s hand had reached to stroke Genesis’s breast, and the girl had moaned loudly. Their hands moved in unison, slowly moving south. As they caressed the swimsuits, the two girls started panting. Soon enough their hands reached each other’s sex and then fingers started to move with skill.

Immediately their mouths started to move, slowly, silently.

“Love girls in white swimsuits. Lust for girls in white swimsuits. Desire girls in white swimsuits.” Jana began slowly speaking as her hand worked on Genesis’s pussy. “I need girls in white swimsuits. I desire girls in white swimsuits. I am hot for girls in white swimsuits. I have to fuck girls in white swimsuits. I fantasise about girls in white swimsuits. When I see girls in white swimsuits I have to fuck them.”

“Love girls in red-and-black swimsuits. Lust for girls in red-and-black swimsuits. I need girls in red-and-black swimsuit. I only like girls in red-and-black swimsuits.” Genesis mouthed, lips moving as if wanting to suck something. Her hand moved slowly inside her roommate’s eager sex. “I am hot for girls in red-and-black swimsuits. I am hot for girls in red-and-black swimsuits. I love to fuck girls in red-and-black swimsuits. When I see girls in red-and-black swimsuits I have to get it on with them. I like to fantasise about girls in red-and-black swimsuits.”

The two kept going, their hands moving in unison to what they whispered. Their goggles were utterly black on the outside, impossible to see through. But lights shone where plastic met skin and no one knew what the two roommates were watching, absorbing. Every now and then their goggles would shine brighter and their bodies would stop, only to begin anew with renewed strength.

“Obey girls in red-and-black swimsuits...” Genesis whispered, hand moving fast. “Obey girls in red and black swimsuits.”

“Obey girls in white swimsuits.”

* * *

There was a thud as Genesis crashed on her bed, exhausted. She couldn’t think, couldn’t talk. Whatever she had been doing had her so tired she couldn’t even think about the soreness between her legs. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. She dreamt about red-and-black swimsuits.

* * *

Genesis stared, mouth open, drink discarded. Her body started feeling hot all of a sudden, her sex growing moist, her nipples aching. “Jana? What... what are you wearing?”

Jana was dripping wet, her red and black swimsuit slick with the water from the pool, her swim cap glistening under the light. She had not cared to dry herself. “I wanted to go out for a morning swim, so I did.” She said matter-of-factly.

Genesis stared, her eyes growing unfocused, her nether lips moistening. There were whispers at the back of her mind, whispers she could barely ignore. She had to do something when she saw Jana like this. She knew she had to do something.

“B-but you d-don’t swim!” Genesis said, words slowly coming to her mind. What did she need to do with girls like Jana?

“Of course I do, Genesis. I’ve always swum. Why else would I have a red-and-black swimsuit?” She smiled dreamily. “I have to swim... I must swim...” For a second Jana’s eyes grew distant, her voice dreamy. She shook her head, as if to shoo away a bug. She smiled happily.

Suddenly Genesis knew. She understood.

“Obey girls in red-and-black swimsuit.” Genesis said, slowly, in a monotone.

Jana stared at her roommate, a frown upon her brow. “What was that, Gen?”

“Obey girls in red-and-black swimsuits.” Genesis’ eyes were focused, completely, upon Jana’s body.

“Obey...” Jana’s voice was too low to be heard.

“Obey girls in red-and-black swimsuits.”

Jana’s eyes unfocused, her hands limp at her sides. “Obey me.” She moaned.

“Obey girls in red-and-black swimsuits. Fuck girls in red-and-black swimsuits...” Genesis’s voice was slow, monotonous, and so full of arousal. She walked towards her roommate and fell to her knees, eyes completely blank.

“Pleasure me.” Jana said, voice breaking with need.

Genesis’s mouth found Jana’s covered mound and she stared to suck and lick through the fabric. Both girls moaned, loudly, clutching at each other.

* * *

Genesis was watching television, dressed in her white swimsuit, white swimming cap, and goggles. Why was she wearing the outfit? Who could say; she just knew she really, really liked to wear it. She didn’t really know what she was watching, not through the lights and figures on her goggles.

Genesis heard a door open and then someone gasping loudly. Jana stood at the edge of the room, staring at Genesis. Her eyes were full of shock and, suddenly, the shock was gone. Her mouth was open, her eyes smiling.

“I am hot for girls in white swimsuits.” She whispered so low only she could hear it.

Her pussy began to get wet.

“I want to fuck girls in white swimsuits.”

She started to remove her jeans and t-shirt.

“I obey girls in white swimsuits.”

Jana stood in her black and red swimsuit, reaching to caress her pussy through the material.

“Jana, come to me.” Genesis said.

The two were upon each other, kissing, caressing, and forgetting. They felt each other’s swimsuit, and their lust grew. Genesis whispered something, and Jana started kissing her neck.

Time became a blur and the two girls simply enjoyed each other as if there was no tomorrow, as if they had done things like this before. It was a new experience, a new wonderful experience, and they didn’t care.

A lock, a click, and steps in the room. Genesis and Jana didn’t hear them, couldn’t hear them. They only had ears for what each other said, for what whispers and voices their outfits gave them.

“My, my, I really had no idea this was remotely possible.” A female voice said.

The man and the woman stood some distance away, regarding the scene with placid acceptance and astounded curiosity respectively.

“I had heard you were good but this is... wao.” The woman gave the man a look and then kept staring at the roommates. She was fidgeting in place, as if aroused.

“You’re just speaking for the sake of speaking. If you had remotely doubted my abilities you would’ve never asked me to fulfil your fantasy.” The man was incredibly short, almost unnaturally so. His hair was tied in a ponytail, his beard a mess of scrubs and patches of hair, and his eyes seemed to be in a perpetual glare.

Moans filled the room.

The woman turned to the man. She was tall—compared with him everyone was tall—slender, and almost witch-like in appearance. “One thing is hearing the rumours, Mister Stranger, and another is seeing them in action.” She turned to look at the girls. She was blushing.

The person called stranger looked about the house, noting items. He rubbed his bearded chin, scruffy sound filling his ears. “Well... so... on the matter of my payment.” He said awkwardly. He clearly didn’t feel comfortable.

The woman turned, eyes wide. “You said this was for free!” She quickly turned her head to the two girls, who kept going at each other in oblivious rapture. “I knew it was too good to be true.” She whispered, turning to look at the man.

The stranger smiled and shook his head. “As I told you, it is my duty to bring about fantasies. I only ask that you go,” His arm pointed at the girls. “and enjoy yourself. That is what my payment shall be. Nothing more, nothing less.”

The woman stared at the man with searching eyes. She turned away from him—whatever she had been looking for could not be found. The woman looked at the girls with longing, care and unmasked desire. Her hand was brushing her chest, idly. “Is... is that all you ask?”

The stranger nodded. “I turned them into what you wanted, into your fantasy. That is what I do.” He smiled to himself. “Now, only you’re left and the contract will be fulfilled.”

The woman closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled. Her hand dug into her pocket, pulling out a swim-cap and a pair of goggles. “I will just become obsessed, lusty, and obedient like them, right?” She said, starting to remove her clothes.

“You will become what you said was your fantasy.”

The woman nodded and took off her clothes. “Alright. I guess this is a... goodbye?”

The man gave a curt nod.

“Heh... look at me. I think I might miss you.” She said, standing only in a blue one-piece swimsuit similar to the girls’.

“No one misses me after their fantasy is fulfilled.” He said, coldly. “Farewell, Miss Selena.”

He turned around, and walked out of the house, never to be seen.

Selena stared for a long while, until the sound of a powerful moan filled her ears. She turned to look at the girls. This is what I wanted... them. I have always wanted them, sharing my desires, my kink. God, I so do.

“I love girls in swimsuits!” Jana screamed, her legs wrapped around Genesis’ head. The two had discarded the couch and were now on the table.

Selena sighed happily. She was too aroused to over-think this. Well, I’ve already gone this far. Best go all the way. She thought, slipping the blue swimming cap on and then the goggles.

She took a deep breath and walked to join the girls, her goggles tightening and coming alive. Jana and Gensis stopped for a second, their heads moving towards Selena as if noticing her for the first time.

“Selena? Is that you?” They said, their voices interrogative. Their goggles pulsated, their swimsuits contracted, and their smiles became dreamy. “I obey girls in blue swimsuits.” Jana and Genesis said in unison.

Selena’s goggles tinted over, blocking all images but the ones they projected. “I obey girls in white, and red-and-black swimsuits.” She said with a moan of desire.

Fin