The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 8

“You’ve been captured and defeated,” Amber declared with a wide, conqueror’s grin. “Now you are nothing but my obedient slave. Congratulations!” On the flat-screen television Amber suddenly clapped her hands, breaking character as she offered a genuine smile, as if she truly was happy for you. “I’m sure you’re thrilled and delighted at your new position under my power.” Amber scoffed. “Of course you’re delighted, I probably told you to be. And that’s lesson number one that this video will teach you. That anything I say becomes your new truth.”

Maria rolled her eyes. As terrifying as the big-boobed blonde was, it was clear that Amber couldn’t act for shit. Then again, her intended audience were women already brainwashed by her tits. Ashley and the others no doubt loved the instructional video, just as Heather had loved watching it. Thanks to Amber’s rule number one.

It was a good thing Maria wasn’t really brainwashed. Tricking Heather had paid off for her, although Maria knew that she should have taken the opportunity to escape. Staying here watching Amber’s video was a waste of time since she’d be disregarding all of her rules anyway, but Maria was willing to take the chance that the training video had some hint or clue as to Amber’s plans. Even if they put the mansion on lock down there had to be some way out. Some way to communicate with each other. If this tape was only meant for the cheerleaders that were already captured, then Amber might let something important slip.

Maria just wished she didn’t have to be naked watching the movie, feeling uncomfortable with Amber naked on screen, stroking her breasts as she went into specific ways of obeying her commands. Although the thing Maria really wished she could change was the fact that she was sitting on top of Heather’s face, the brunette cheerleader kissing delicately at her pussy lips.

It wasn’t like it felt bad to have the other girl down there. On the contrary, Maria was squirming from how good it felt. The few boys she’d been intimate with had never wanted to try going down on her, and now here was Heather, pleasuring her as if it were the greatest honor just to make Maria happy. Was this the kind of programming that Amber gave the cheerleaders? She’d guessed that Amber would make them fall in love with her body to feed her enormous ego, but hadn’t considered that Amber would make her slaves desire other women as well.

Maria tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach as she continued to sit on Heather’s head, focusing her attention back on the screen. She had to listen for any weaknesses in Amber’s plan, or anything to exploit from the conditioning she gave to the other girls. Having Heather kissing at her pussy wasn’t too bad, all things considered. It felt similar to when she had played with herself on those rare occasions, and that meant she would be able to ignore it and—

Heather’s tongue slipped into her cunt just as she was thinking that, and the strange sensation of having someone’s tongue inside her, stroking strange places that made her body burn up without warning, was so strong that Maria couldn’t suppress her moan. She clapped a hand over her mouth, while between her legs Heather let out a laugh. She pulled her tongue out of Maria, and Maria felt an instant twinge of disappointment that she’d stopped.

“Sounds like I’m pretty good at this,” Heather laughed, looking up at Maria from between her legs. Maria covered her breasts, blushing self consciously. Then it occurred to her that Heather was staring at her pussy this entire time, and in light of that it felt ridiculous to try and hide her breasts. Maria let her hands fall back to her sides and Heather licked her lips at the sight of the other girl’s tits. Almost like already licking Maria’s pussy wasn’t enough to satisfy her.

“I— I’ve never had anybody do this for me before,” Maria forced herself to say, feeling incredibly exposed.

“That’s a horrible shame because you taste amazing.” Heather licked her lips again for emphasis. “Can I keep going?”

Maria paused, noticing that Heather had given her an out. Maybe it wouldn’t be suspicious if she asked her to stop. Pretend that she needed to focus on the video to soak up Amber’s words. That could work, and would mean that she wouldn’t have to have Heather doing those things to her anymore.

Maria blushed deeper. “You can keep going. If you want.”

Heather flashed a grin. “Like I wouldn’t want to hear you moaning more.” With that she disappeared back beneath Maria, and soon enough Heather’s tongue was pushing it’s way back into her tight snatch, slowly pulsing and licking at Maria’s most sensitive places. Maria stifled another moan of pleasure, then decided to let the moan out anyway.

“Fuuuuck, Heather. That’s… please don’t stop.”

Maria bit the side of her hand as the sensation of being eaten out continued to rock her. How had she never known this felt so good? Amber was still speaking on the television, and Maria realized that she’d been tuning her out completely. She rewound the video, and beneath her she felt the vibration of Heather’s laughter against her cunt.

“You… you were distracting me,” Maria whined, only to discover that egged Heather on to pleasure her with even more determination. Maria whimpered as the other girl’s tongue began to press deeper, exploring her so intimately. On screen, Amber continued to stroke her mesmerizing tits, and Maria had to remind herself that just video of those enormous tits couldn’t hypnotize her. Amber wasn’t that powerful, no matter how compelling it felt to keep staring at her breasts.

Although, if Amber’s video could hypnotize her, then maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. She wasn’t filled with the same cold panic that she’d felt ever since Amber began chasing them down. With Heather making love to her with her tongue, Maria actually felt incredible. If she gave in like this and allowed Amber’s messages to brainwash her, then she’d be able to become a slave in such a gentle way. It wasn’t like there was a chance that she’d be able to escape without some kind of miracle. With the odds declaring that she’d be left a slave before long, maybe it would be best if she simply stopped fighting now.

Maria suddenly bit down on her tongue, wincing at the sharp pain. She shook her head clear, reminding herself why she was fighting. Rebecca was depending on her. And Jade and Ginger, if they hadn’t been taken yet either. If there was no hope for her, then that only showed how important it was that she went down fighting.

Redoubling her efforts to ignore Heather’s wonderful tongue inside her, Maria turned her attention back to the movie. She wasn’t going to let Amber’s tits win. There would be some way out. Amber was too arrogant not to overlook something or make a mistake. All Maria had to do was not let her eyes keep staring at Amber’s tits as they rose and fell while she instructed Maria on how to be a good slave. Or surrender to the warm, velvety pleasure that washed over her as Heather continued to eat her out.

Forcing herself to focus, Maria watched as Amber began to play with her nipples and say, “This will be the greatest change of your life. A chance to live without concerns or problems, no pesky free will. Once you’re my slave, your life will be filled with nothing but bliss and gratitude.” Amber grinned and moaned happily as she twisted her nipples for her brainwashed audience. “Really, you’re going to thank me by the time this is all over.”

* * *

“You’re going to thank us by the time this is all over,” Emma shouted, her voice echoing through the pitch black darkness. Jade stifled a nasty comment and slipped behind a different car, just in time to dodge the beam of Emma’s flashlight. She’d been lucky to evade Ginger and Emma so far, and Rebecca must be hiding well too since she hadn’t been caught yet either. Still, with Ginger standing watch by one of the two doors to the garage, it really wasn’t too difficult to avoid the one hunter, especially when Emma was busy yelling and trying to taunt Jade into giving herself away.

Unfortunately this was going to be the easiest part. It was easy for the both of them to avoid the two brainwashed girls, but what would happen when the other slaves joined in? Or when Amber herself got here? Jade had broken the lights to keep Rebecca and herself hidden and keep Amber’s paralyzing tits out of sight, but that would be simple for Amber to get around. They had to get out fast, before they were outnumbered and cornered.

“This is going to be the greatest change of your life,” Emma continued, still giving a heartfelt appeal to just giving up and becoming a slave, as if Jade would ever do that. Still, Emma kept at it. “It’s a chance to live without any concerns or problems, once your pesky free will is gone. Once you’re both slaves like us, your lives will be filled with nothing but bliss. And gratitude to our Goddess.

“I’ll pass,” Jade muttered under her breath. She’d managed to inch and crawl her way nearly to the other end of the garage, and if she remembered correctly the other door leading out should be only ten or fifteen feet away. They would hear her making a run for it, but it might be possible considering that Emma and Ginger weren’t in anywhere near the shape that Jade was in. Still, all Jade needed was to trip over something on the way, or misjudge where the door was and end up running smack into a wall in the darkness. Then she’d be a sitting duck for the lesbian slaves.

Frustrated, Jade began standing up a little, hoping to stretch her sore legs and get a better view for the door, but then Ginger’s flashlight turned her way and Jade barely managed to duck back behind a car in time. Jade flexed her hands, fight or flight kicking in as she had to wonder if Ginger had seen her. The bright light continued to hover above her car and she noticed that Emma had stopped advertising enslavement. Fear nipping at the back of her mind, it was easy for Jade to imagine Emma was in the darkness sneaking up behind her.

The tension kept ratcheting higher and higher as Jade stared up at that blinding light above her. Just as she was about to break they all heard a loud noise further into the garage. Ginger’s flashlight cut over that way, and Jade stood up now, needing to be sure that Rebecca was fine. Emma wasn’t directly behind her and ready to strike as Jade had feared. Instead she was on the opposite end of the garage as well, nearby whatever had made the noise. Both slaves whirled around to the sound, and their flashlights trained on something moving fast behind a line of cars.

“There she is!” Emma shouted, and both slaves went sprinting towards it.

Safe in the darkness, Jade couldn’t help but grin. She didn’t know what Rebecca had set up to move like that, but it was the perfect distraction to get out. Jade ran off towards the door, praying that she’d guessed where the door was in the dark. The sounds of Emma and Ginger’s frantic footsteps echoed behind her, and Jade couldn’t tell if they were still pursuing the distraction or had broken off to come after her. A flashlight hadn’t washed over her, yet, but that didn’t mean she was safe.

All at once Jade’s outstretched hands hit something solid and Jade barely managed to stop in time from hitting the wall. Her hands traced quickly over the surface but she felt only the same material as the wall, and not an exit that would let her escape. Jade cursed. The others must have heard her sprinting for safety. Jade began desperately pacing along the wall, hands running wildly in search of anything.

Her right hand struck the door knob hard enough to send painful sparks running up her arm, but she was too overjoyed to care. She whipped the door open and stepped out of the garage, and to her luck the next room was completely empty. Jade quickly checked behind her and, even luckier, Ginger and Emma were nowhere near her.

Why would they be, when they had Rebecca cornered at the opposite side of the garage?

Jade’s heart sank as she took in Rebecca’s terrified face, her former friends nothing but shapes in the darkness advancing on poor girl. She’d thought that Rebecca had set something to move and get their attention, but apparently Rebecca had made a run for it herself. Rebecca was pinned against the wall, her hands trying to block out the flashlights that blinded her. They’d be able to take her easily like this. All they really needed to do was hold her until Amber appeared, and then Rebecca would be trapped by the sight of her tits. Jade clenched her fist as she debated what to do. She could escape now, before Amber and the other slaves descended on them. Only then Rebecca would become a lesbian slave like the others, determined to hunt her down.

Emma’s taller silhouette approached Rebecca, but as Jade watched Emma turned her head to looked directly at her. The dark hid Emma’s expression, but Jade sensed that her brainwashed friend saw exactly where she was in the doorway. Jade was ready to make a run for it if they came for her. Instead, Emma turned away to focus back on Rebecca. They were going to let her escape. Satisfied with capturing Rebecca, they’d turn her over to Amber before they worried about dealing with her.

Jade spun around and ran, making sure to keep an eye around the room in case anyone jumped into her path from one of the doors. As she cleared the room, though, it became obvious that she’d made a clean getaway from Amber and her slaves. A triumphant grin planted itself on Jade’s face, only for the smile to shrink with every step she took. Jade found herself slowing down, until she finally came to a stop at the edge of the room. She tried to push herself forward to escape, but she couldn’t get rid of the image of Rebecca terrified and cornered.

She didn’t know Rebecca at all and didn’t owe her anything. They’d only chatted a bit on the ride up to the mansion, and all Jade knew was that she seemed okay, but they were hardly besties. Her real best friends were all brainwashed lesbian slaves by now. She was the last member of the original cheer squad still standing. And Jade was tired of feeling helpless over failing to save her friends.

Flexing her muscles to prepare herself, Jade turned and strutted back towards the garage. She noticed some golf trophies in a glass case by the wall, all fakes that Ashley’s father had bought to impress guests, and beneath them was a high end set of golf clubs that he had probably never even touched himself. Jade grinned and grabbed the driver out of the bag, admiring the heft of the weighted end. If Emma and Ginger really wanted her so badly, then she’d be happy to oblige them.

Jade marched into the garage. She did nothing to hide her footsteps, but even then Emma and Ginger didn’t notice her until she was nearly upon them. They were too busy taunting Rebecca, who still cowered against the wall. The cheerleaders were cooing about their wonderful lives as slaves now, and how Amber would help her.

“I’m serious, Rebecca. There’s nothing more satisfying than obeying Goddess Amber.”

“I don’t know about that,” Jade announced loudly, surprising all three of them. “I’m pretty sure punching her in the jaw will be pretty damn satisfying.”

She shut her eyes to block out the flashlight’s that turned to blind her, and kept her bloodthirsty grin on her face. Though she couldn’t see their reactions, Jade was certain that their shock must be priceless.

“You came back?” Emma asked in disbelief.

“Why would you do that?” Ginger chimed in. Whatever confidence they had from capturing Rebecca was gone now.

Jade let out an innocent. “See, it’s funny, but I forgot to do something.”

“What?” They both asked in unison.

“To kick your asses.” With that Jade whipped the golf club from off her shoulder, swinging it with all her strength into the window of the nearest car. The glass shattered with a satisfying crash, and Jade felt the impact sliding up her arms but she never let her grip on the weapon slip.

Emma and Ginger screamed, and even Rebecca stared in open disbelief. “Holy shit,” she muttered.

Jade hefted the driver again. “So which one of you want to go first? Ginger? Emma?”

Ginger took a step back, shaking her head hard enough to make her red hair whip around her. “No. No no no. You wouldn’t really hurt us. We’re friends.” The terror in her voice was deliciously obvious, and Jade was surprised that the usually high strung Ginger was keeping it together so well. No doubt she was working so hard to please her new Goddess. “Emma, she wouldn’t really take a swing at us. Right?”

“Yeah, Emma?” Jade asked. “What do you think?”

Even in the darkness of the garage it was clear to see that Emma had gone pale, her tall frame trembling hard. Jade bet that Emma was still hearing the sound of shattering glass as she had flashbacks of what happened at the grotto. Emma held it together for a few seconds more, but as soon as Jade took a single step forward Emma gave a high pitched yelp and took off running. She immediately smacked into the side of a car and rebounded, scampering off between the cars like a scared animal.

Ginger watched her sister slave run away, her mouth dropping. She turned to Jade, truly scared now.

“Boo!” Jade shouted, and Ginger took off running just as Emma had. Rebecca laughed with relief, watching as the slaves tumbled through the darkness back to the door they’d entered from.

“I can’t believe you came back for me,” Rebecca said, amazed.

“I had to come save you,” Jade explained. “You fingered me after all, so I owed you that much.”

Rebecca just stared at Jade like she was crazy to be making jokes in this situation, but something about her confidence was infectious. “I mean, you had your hand in my pants too.”

“Yeah, sorry about that. It was a pretty stupid plan. Now come on, let’s get out of here before the lesbian cavalry shows up.” Jade led Rebecca through the maze of cars, taking her right to the second doorway. Jade was about to run through herself when she noticed Emma and Ginger lingering in the other doorway. They were on the opposite end of the darkened garage, but still they watched as she and Rebecca were going to leave. Jade scowled.

“You go on ahead, Rebecca. I’m going to scare them off some more.”

“What? That’s crazy, let’s just go!”

“They’ll just follow right behind and lead Amber to us. I’m gonna chase them off further so they can’t follow.”

“Don’t be stupid,” Rebecca yelled, grabbing Jade’s arm. “They’re all hunting for us anyway, so let’s just run for it while we can.”

“No can do,” Jade said, shaking herself free. She was still glaring at Emma and Ginger, watching them like wolves in the distance. “They were my friends. Maybe we were all bitchy mean girls that kinda hated each other, but they were still my best friends. And Amber’s brainwashed them into her boob cult. I’m not just going to let her get away with that.”

“Then let’s find Amber and stop her together! Just don’t leave me alone,” Rebecca pleaded.

Jade looked at Rebecca, and seemed ready to go with her. Then Jade suddenly stepped forward and kissed Rebecca, taking her by surprise.

“Wh— what was that for?” Rebecca asked, blushing.

“If we all lose we’ll be lesbians fucking for Amber’s amusement so… I don’t know, I guess I just wanted to do something for myself while I still can.”

“Jade…”

Then without another word Jade charged into the garage, wielding the golf club over her head. Jade watched as Emma and Ginger turned and ran away before her. Her blood was pumping and she felt like a warrior charging into battle. She glanced back and saw Rebecca still standing in the doorway watching her and she wished that Rebecca would run for it already. This was the stupidest plan and Jade knew it, but she wanted to give Rebecca a decent chance to get away. She just needed to feel like she’d saved someone today.

Jade leapt through the doorway and stood with her golf club at the ready. Her brainwashed friends were cowering at the other end of the hall, but were still holding their ground.

“What’s wrong, girls? Think you can take me on?”

At that, Emma and Ginger both broke into grins. Jade felt a cold shiver flash through her as someone moved behind her, hidden in the corner where she hadn’t seen. Jade shut her eyes and swung the golf club wildly, screaming a battle cry. Amber’s black robe swirled around her as she ducked under the golf club, and in her blind swung Jade accidentally lodged the club right into the wall. Jade tugged on it but her weapon refused to budge.

“Fuck,” Jade shouted, turning and keeping her fists up and her eyes shut tight. She listened carefully, hoping to hear a footstep somewhere. For someone so top heavy, though, Amber was surprisingly light on her feet, and so Jade never heard her running up and body slamming into her. Jade tumbled back into the wall with the air knocked out of her. She couldn’t recover in time as Amber pinned her against the wall, her enormous tits crushing against Jade’s own modest bust.

“Dumb move,” Jade spat, still not opening her eyes. “Putting yourself right where I can hit you!”

“Then go ahead and hit me,” Amber purred. Jade growled and lifted back her fist, only her arm had become dead weight. It felt like her arm was made of concrete as Jade did her best to lift it up, but then her concentration broke as her arm flopped back to her side. Why the hell was she suddenly feeling so weak? So weak and… horny?

Jade groaned, noticing a weird warmth radiating from Amber’s tits and invading her body. As the pleasure pushed in deeper, Jade felt her strength abandoning her. It was like Amber’s tits were soaking up all her willpower like two giant sponges.

“How… are you doing… this?” Jade grunted.

“Were you under the impression that my tits just froze people in place?” Amber replied with a condescending laugh. “You saw how easily Emma crumbled when she touched my boobs. Did you think she was just really weak, while you would hold up better?”

Jade made a strange noise, her body jerking as she did her best to fight. Even as Amber’s tits worked their weird power on her, Jade still kept her eyes closed. Her body was getting weaker by the second, not to mention unbearably horny and wet. And yet, even as she was more turned on then she’d ever felt in her life, Jade’s mind was managing to hold on. Maybe looking at her tits was what affected her mind, although Jade had no way of knowing what the rules were. If there even were rules to Amber’s magic tits. Jade just continued to focus, building up all her concentration.

Amber reached up and grabbed Jade’s short hair, knocking her head back against the wall. The sudden pain made her body writhe with pleasure. Even a painful touch from Amber felt like the greatest bliss she’d ever known. Jade pushed through her animal instincts to dive into the pleasure. Had to focus, had to put everything she had into it…

“You think you’re stronger than the other girls, don’t you? Well you’re not,” Amber told her. “Every one of your stuck up friends is my slave now. I’m going to make you pay for how you humiliated me. How you humiliate everyone. I hope you realize how much you deserve this, Jade.”

Amber tightened her grip on Jade’s hair and started pushing her down. This was it. She was going to smother her in her cleavage, just as she’d done with Emma. Jade was like a rag doll, offering no resistance as she drifted closer to the perfect tits. Amber grinned. After all of her slaves had warned her to beware of Jade, it turned out that she broke faster than any of them.

Jade suddenly lifted her head, eyes snapping open as she glared right at Amber. Amber was so caught off guard by the sudden resistance that she didn’t even notice Jade’s arm swinging around. It had been a risky plan, but putting all of her willpower into this one move had been enough to overcome the power of Amber’s tits. In one satisfying move, Jade’s fist connected with Amber’s jaw and threw her back, hard enough to make Amber crash into the other wall.

“Son of a bitch!” Amber screamed, rubbing her aching jaw. Emma and Ginger shrieked in alarm and ran over to Amber, fawning over their hurt mistress, but Amber swung her arm and shooed them back. She was scowling at Jade now, even though the Asian cheerleader was so weak she could barely stand.

Jade let out a shaky laugh, even as her legs gave out from beneath her. She dropped down onto her ass, the triumphant grin never leaving her face. “I hope you realize… just how… much you deserved that…”

Amber tested her jaw, wincing. The side of her chin was already turning purple and would no doubt leave a nasty bruise. She glared at Jade, then sighed. “Great. You probably think you’re the hero of all this, don’t you?”

Jade said nothing as Amber marched over to her. Now that she could see her enormous tits for herself, Jade realized just what Rebecca had meant about being frozen in place. She’d felt weak before as Amber drained her, but now it was impossible for her to even speak. She could do nothing but watch as Amber’s massive tits came closer and closer.

“You lot are the bitchy cheerleaders that terrorize the campus,” Amber said sternly. “Everyone warned me to stay away from you girls because of how toxic Ashley and her minions are. Still, I thought I could help. I’d wow you girls with my skills and get on the team, then as I manage to get each of you alone my tits would ‘accidentally’ slip out, and I’d be able to put you into trance. I wasn’t going to enslave you,” Amber explained, while Emma and Ginger knelt nearby on their knees, watching Amber’s tits with adoring looks. “My only goal was to influence all of you to be nicer. I could have been your friend, but Ashley had to go and humiliate me for no reason. And all of you joined in.

“So this is what you girls get now. All of you will be my utterly brainwashed fucktoys, and then I’ll finally be able to get you to be nice to everyone. You brought this on yourselves really.”

Jade wasn’t able to reply as Amber finally shoved her tits into her face. What Jade had experienced before was nothing compared to this. Pleasure poured from Amber’s divine flesh and flooded into her mind. She felt herself drowning in pure sexual lust, and rather than try to swim out of it Jade found herself gulping the sensation down, craving more. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she suddenly came, her legs twitching as her pussy squirted and left her shorts a soaking mess.

“You’re going to be my slave,” Amber cooed, petting Jade’s head. “All that drive you had to hit me? That willpower to stand up to me? Feel that motivation twisting now, becoming corrupted. All your hatred for me will become love and devotion. You’re going to push yourself to serve me from now on, giving it everything you have. I’m going to make you my most devoted slave of all.

Jade’s mind whirled. Everything was spinning now. All of her facts and memories and thoughts were all caught up in the storm of lust raging around her. Jade sat in some peaceful place in the eye of the storm, watching helplessly as her mind was changed by Amber’s words. Jade thought of Amber and felt the pleasure burst again. Yes, it felt so good to think of Amber. It gave her so much pleasure to think of Amber. No wonder she loved and obeyed her so.

No, Jade grunted, that wasn’t right. She wasn’t a slave like the others… that’s right. She was the most devoted slave of all. Jade wanted nothing more than to prove her utter love for her Goddess.

Jade moaned and tried to find something to grasp onto, anything to save her as she felt herself slipping away. For some reason Jade found the memory of kissing Rebecca. She’d come back to save Rebecca, allowing her to escape. Jade felt Rebecca’s lips on her own, how strange and exciting the kiss had been. She remembered telling herself it was just the adrenaline of being chased that had made her act so impulsive. But now as the pleasure poured in Jade could appreciate how fantastic the kiss had been. How hot it had been to have her fingers sliding along Rebecca’s dripping wet cunt. And how Rebecca had teased her cunt as well, her fingers feeling so fantastic.

Jade shivered and drooled on Amber’s tits. Yes, it was so hot to be with another woman. She’d been a lesbian all along and never known it. It was only right to only fuck ladies from now on, since they were so hot and irresistible. Especially her Goddess.

Suddenly that warm pressure around her head faded as Amber stepped back, finally pulling Jade’s face out of her tits. Jade gasped for air, a groggy smile on her lips.

“There, that should be enough programming for now.” She turned to Emma and Ginger. “Which one of you wants to take her to the conditioning room?”

“I will!”

“Pick me!”

Emma and Ginger glared at each other, and Amber had to laugh. As if either of them wouldn’t have wanted to obey her wishes.

“You can both take her. I had to whammy her especially hard, and she seems pretty out of it.” Amber nudged Jade’s leg with her foot, and Jade let out a long, happy groan. “Yeah, she’s not walking herself.”

The pair of slaves picked up their new slave sister, one under each arm. As they lifted her up, Emma gave Amber a concerned look. “Will you be okay on your own, Goddess?”

“I’ll be fine,” Amber muttered, rubbing her sore jaw. “All we have left is Rebecca and she took off the other way, and it’s not like she knows her way out. I’ll follow her, and you can join me once you drop Jade off.”

Emma and Ginger snapped to attention and hurried off, dragging Jade between them. Amber headed into the garage, wincing as pain stung her jaw. “Fuck, that girl really can hit. Better stop for an ice pack or something on the way.” There would be a kitchen right past the garage, and if she was lucky she’d catch some sign of where Rebecca had gone. Or Ashley would pick her up on one of the security cameras. At least she’d been right about Rebecca being the dark horse choice. She’d turned out to be the last girl after all.

Amber stopped short. “Shit, I forgot about Maria.” She looked over her shoulder for her slaves, but they were already out of sight. Oh well, they were on their way to the brainwashing room she’d set up, so it wasn’t like they’d be hunting yet. She’d remind them to be on the lookout for Maria when they came back. Besides, Maria had lived up to her timid bookworm image when she bailed on Heather and Rebecca. Odds were she was going to hole up in a closet somewhere and have to be dragged out. It would be boring, but only a matter of time before they got her. At this point there was nothing Maria could do to interfere with her plans for the cheerleaders.