The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 9

Maria was startled to find she had no idea how long the video had been playing for. At the beginning she’d hoped that Heather would have been absorbed in the film, hypnotized by the sight of her new ‘Goddess’ teasing her breasts, but unfortunately it seemed as though Heather was just as interested in watching Maria masturbate beside her. Heather’s eyes constantly roved between Maria’s cunt, slick fingers sliding in at out, to Maria’s heaving tits and then up to Maria’s face, no doubt hoping for some sign that the brainwashing was sinking in. The desire on Heather’s face was clear: she wanted nothing more than to watch Maria become a brainwashed slave like herself.

This left Maria no choice but to sit there and keep rubbing her clit and fingering herself while the video played. She was forced to watch as Amber groped her perfect tits and instructed her audience to be devoted and obedient to their Goddess. She played with herself endlessly and soon there was a dark spot staining the carpet beneath her, soaked from her dripping pussy. Her thighs were slick as Amber giddily laid out her plans to capture the rest of the girls, to capture her best friend Rebecca and make her into the same, mind-fucked worshiper as all of the other cheerleaders. The worst indignity of all, though, was the fact that Maria couldn’t deny how horny the tense situation made her, and the guilt and shame of it all only fueled her desires.

She kept stealing glances at Heather, hoping to find her zoned out so she could make a mistake. Instead the other girl was always staring lovingly at her, licking her lips and teasing her body without subtlety. The first time Maria had peeked she’d been terrified that she’d given herself away by looking away from the video, but Heather had only giggled and kept playing with herself. With an uncomfortable arousal, Maria realized that Heather thought she was checking her out, just like Heather had been checking her out the whole time. Heather looked at her and thought that she was just another horny lesbian slave that wanted to fuck her as they praised their Goddess Amber. But Maria didn’t want that. She couldn’t want that.

Amber had never really captured her. This whole thing was just a ruse, a trick to make Heather think she wasn’t a threat, a chance to watch Amber reveal her plans in the video for a way out, and yet when she tried, Maria couldn’t recall anything about Amber’s pitch. Even now, as panic spiked through her lust-crazed body, Maria found she wasn’t even listening to Amber anymore.

Her body felt so hot, her heart racing, and Maria realized that she’d been doing nothing but thinking of how amazing Heather’s body was, her tits nearly as big as Amber’s own monstrous rack. She’d spent so long trying to tell herself not to look at Heather that she’d somehow did nothing but fixate on it. With a start Maria realized that she was sitting there with her fingers teasing her cunt to thoughts of Heather. To thoughts of what it would be like to be a slave like her. A horny, brainwashed lesbian slave who wanted nothing more than to fuck. And please. And serve. And fuck.

Maria gulped. She needed to fuck someone so bad. Her eyes fell back on the video of Amber and her body gave a sudden lurch, as if willing her to crawl to Amber and fuck her, but she was only a recording on a television.

Maria turned her head slowly, and this time when Heather caught her staring, Maria didn’t look away. She held Heather’s gaze, panting heavily.

And Heather stared back, smiling and rolling her fingers over her hard nipples.

“Do you want to fuck me?” Maria suddenly asked, surprising herself.

Heather didn’t seem surprised in the slightest, though. Instead she nodded, her smile growing.

Maria shivered and wondered what the hell she was doing. She wanted to look away, but instead her eyes only fell to Heather’s breasts, looking so beautiful in the light coming from the television. Remembering the video, Maria tried to snap out of it.

“I- I should be watching the film. For Amber.”

Heather rose up to her feet, and Maria felt so small and powerless there on her knees. She gazed up at Heather’s curves and felt a strange need for the girl. She looked so powerful and beautiful. Maria couldn’t help but think of how much she wanted her. Without her knowing, Maria’s fingers had begun fucking herself more urgently.

Heather plucked up the remote and hit pause. Amber froze in place on the screen with her giant tits on display.

“I don’t think Goddess will mind if you don’t finish.” Heather giggled. “After all, there are hardly any girls left that aren’t her slaves already. I don’t think we’ll need to be in lock-down much longer.”

Maria watched as Heather stepped towards her, leaning in and letting those beautiful tits of hers dangle before the kneeling girl.

“Besides, I can teach you the really important lessons myself. I can just whisper them in your ear…” Heather crouched down and placed her lips right next to Maria’s head. Then, in a breathy whisper, said, “...While I’m fucking your brains out.”

Maria shuddered, her fingers finally stopping. Heather was crouched with her hands on Maria’s shoulders, poised to drop down and take her at any second. Maria could only stare in awe while Amber’s frozen grin watched them from the television.

“I—”

Maria knew she had to stop this. Had to leave before she did something she’d regret. Yes, she thought, reaching up for Heather. She didn’t want to regret this. Her hands gently cupped Heather’s tits, so warm as they filled her hands.

‘I don’t want to regret missing out on this chance,’ Maria thought as she leaned in for the kiss. She knew Amber hadn’t gotten to her. She was still her own woman. She was still in control. And that meant that this was her own desire to fuck Heather that she was experiencing.

“I want you,” Maria said firmly, before planting her lips on Heather’s.

The kiss was passionate, a needful thing, as Heather continued to crouch over her. With a delicate push from her hand, Heather tilted Maria back until she was laid out on the floor, and Heather descended down on top of her. Her knee slid between Maria’s legs, and as it pressed forward Maria opened her legs willingly, until Heather’s knee found the warm wet place she wanted.

Maria writhed happily against the carpet as she felt Heather’s hand slide down from her shoulder, grazing over her breasts and tickling down her stomach before teasingly cupping her pussy. Even though Maria had been fucking herself for who knows how long, there was no denying that the touch Heather’s fingers surpassed her own. She could feel Heather’s desire transmitted through every stroke along her pussy lips. Heather kept kissing at Maria’s neck, while she let Maria moan and grind her hips up to meet those wonderful fingers.

Heather bit gently at Maria’s ear, before whispering, “I’m so glad that Goddess Amber has allowed us to do this.”

Maria felt a twinge of guilt that she was tricking Heather. But then, isn’t Amber really at fault? She’s the one who made Heather a horny lesbian. If Amber had her way then Maria would have been suffocated in her tits and turned into another mindless toy, just like Heather and the others. Which meant there was nothing wrong with Maria fucking her now. Amber was the one who made Heather so horny for her. Maria was only giving Heather what she wanted.

Those guilty thoughts and arguments kept swirling in her head, at least until Heather’s fingers finally slipped inside of her. The fantastic invasion made Maria hold her breath as her body stiffened. Then she relaxed and let the breath out slowly, in a satisfied hiss. Heather began to thrust her fingers in a gentle rhythm and Maria let her mind settle as she soaked in the pleasure of it. No need to think and worry. Maria simply had to open herself up to enjoy how wonderful this felt. There was a nagging concern in the back of her head, but Maria silenced it by kissing Heather again, reaching up to play with her tits more. Whatever she was worried about could wait until after.

And so that’s how the two girls were, naked and entangled in each others arms, when the door swung open. Maria let out a startled cry against Heather’s lips, before pulling her head back to see the upside down shapes of Emma and Ginger, both naked and wearing matching looks of surprise. There was another girl dangling between them, and Maria had a moment of fear that it was Rebecca, taken and broken, until she saw that it was only Jade. There was still shame over being glad to see that Jade was captured, but that meant that Rebecca was still out there somewhere. Hopefully.

While Maria was frozen stiff with panic, Heather casually looked up at the other girls and grinned.

“Whoops, looks like you caught us having some fun,” she said with a laugh that was anything but apologetic. Heather seemed to finally notice that her teammates were carrying a limp Jade between them, and now Maria could see that the normally energetic cheerleader was drooling and making a happy gurgling noise. Heather gave a low whistle. “Wow, looks like Goddess sure did a number on her.”

Emma exchanged a quick look of concern with Ginger, before glaring down at Maria.

“I didn’t know that Goddess had captured you, Maria.”

“Me neither,” Ginger added in for confirmation.

“I—” Maria gulped, terrified. “I was captured a little after Goddess got Heather.”

Emma scowled. “Goddess didn’t tell us she got you.”

Heather laughed. “Chill out, Emma. What are you paranoid about?”

“How do you know Maria’s one of us?” Emma challenged.

“Yeah, she could be faking,” Ginger spat, giving Maria the same look she’d probably give a giant bug.

Heather sighed. She slipped her fingers out of Maria’s pussy, and the sudden loss of that wonderful full feeling made Maria gasp in surprise. Heather held her hand up for the two wide-eyed girls, her fingers glistening.

“Do you really think I’d be knuckle-deep in Maria if she wasn’t a slave like us?”

Ginger bit her thumb and frowned as doubt settled in, while Emma’s eyes glazed over momentarily. She stared at the pussy soaked fingers and licked her lips hungrily.

“Well, she could still be faking,” Ginger muttered.

Panic spiked in Maria’s chest as she noticed a hint of worry appear in Heather’s eyes. If she wanted to stay hidden, Maria knew that she would have to really sell it. Maria rose up on unsteady legs, heart pounding in her chest as she tried to think of how an uninhibited lesbian would behave. She needed to act fast before the brainwashed cheerleaders caught on. Ignoring the desperate begging of her clit, Maria forced herself to stand straight and march right up to Ginger with a completely feigned confidence.

“You think that I was faking how much I loved having Heather finger me?” she asked Ginger, who flinched back in surprise as Maria got in her face. Ginger’s grip on Jade’s arm slipped an inch and the dazed cheerleader let out a wordless groan as she was jostled.

Ginger hardly seemed to notice though, as she was completely thrown off by Maria’s strange behavior. Where had the timid book worm gone? Ginger shivered against Maria’s challenging stare, and in a meek voice said, “I mean, it’s possible...”

Maria saw the weakness there and stepped in to exploit it. She caught Ginger by the wrist, the one not holding up the still-comatose Jade, and there was a sudden flicker of anger in Ginger’s eyes. She and Emma tensed, ready to fight, but before either girl could retaliate, Maria surprised them by bringing Ginger’s hand in between her legs and pressing it up against her wet cunt. Maria shuddered as the cold hand pressed against her, but the enslaved girls were caught off guard, just as she’d hoped.

Maria was afraid she wouldn’t have been able to keep up the insane bluff, but somehow she managed to keep a confident, teasing grin on her face as Ginger cupped her pussy. She’d gone from being a virgin to having two women touch her in the most intimate of places all in a matter of minutes.

“Feel how wet I am Ginger,” she said in a soothing voice, slowly grinding her pussy down against Ginger’s hand. “Do you think I can fake how horny I am?”

Ginger was staring at her without a word, a red-haired deer caught in the headlights. Maria waited, and sure enough she felt Ginger’s fingers begin to move, experimentally grazing along her pussy lips. Ginger’s face kept getting redder the more she felt.

“You... you are really wet.”

Maria pulled Ginger’s hand away and Ginger actually let out a small, disappointed sound.

“What about you, Emma?” Maria asked, stepping over to face the imposingly tall girl. “Do you want to check if I’m lying as well?”

“Does that mean I get to finger you too?” Emma asked, her tone teasing but hopeful.

“Who says you have to check with your fingers?” Maria went up on her toes, only her head still barely came up to Emma’s shoulders, so Maria reached her hand up and caught the taller girl’s chin, running her wet fingers along Emma’s lips. “When you have a perfectly good mouth you can use on me.”

Maria’s fingers were still wet from fucking herself earlier, and now Emma breathed in the delicious scent of the girl’s pussy. She closed her eyes and made a happy whine as her tongue flicked out to taste. Maria stood there and let Emma taste as much as she wanted, oddly reminded of the way her cats back at home would lick her fingertips whenever she used to pet them.

A heavy thud made Maria jump, and she looked down with alarm to see that the girls had unceremoniously dropped Jade to the floor. She hardly seemed concerned though, as Jade curled up with a dreamy smile on her face. Maria felt a moment of fear. Had Emma and Ginger dropped Jade so they could have both hands free to catch her? Maria was still trapped on all sides by brainwashed lesbians, and she quickly scanned Ginger and Emma’s faces to see if they were about to attack, but what she saw was unexpected.

Ginger had her pleading eyes locked onto Maria’s fingers as she held them teasingly in front of Emma’s face. For her part, Emma’s eyes were barely open as she continued to lick, almost like she was in a trance. None of the girls even seemed to be aware that Maria was looking around at them. They were too busy watching her dominant display, and that knowledge sent a completely unfamiliar rush of warmth to Maria’s clit.

Maria had never been the center of attention before. She was the shy bookworm who’d hardly ever been out on a date. And yet here she was, confidently teasing the lesbian slaves as if she were in complete control of the situation. And to her surprise, it was working.

If she was going to pull this off, then she’d have to take a risk. Biting her lip, Maria slowly brought her hand away to the left. Emma stared ahead absently, and so it took three licks of empty air before it registered to her that she no longer had that perfect taste anymore. She didn’t even look around; instead, Emma sniffed the air, drawn to the side by the heady scent before her mouth found Maria’s fingers again.

Maria grinned triumphantly. Emma certainly seemed to have been handled, but she still had to deal with Ginger. Maria looked her way and was happy to see Ginger squirming, still watching with rapt attention. Maria’s grin thinned into something feline, almost predatory. The words came to her from some unknown part of herself, but Maria knew right away that it would work.

“Ginger,” she sang sweetly, and the red-head jerked out of her daze violently. Ginger blinked rapidly before her eyes narrowed suspiciously back at Maria. When she saw the confident sneer on Maria’s face, though, her resolve faltered with a rush of arousal.

“Yes?” she asked in a voice that was meant to be challenging, but instead came out like a plaintive whisper.

“You want to taste my pussy too, don’t you?”

Ginger glared at her, clutching to whatever suspicions she had left for strength. Which lasted all of three seconds before she visibly wilted as her need overtook her. With a pleading expression, she gave a nod.

Maria stifled a laugh. “Then do it. Your hand should be plenty wet from before.”

She actually gave a startled gasp as she realized Maria was right. Ginger brought her hand up to her face with a look of wonder, as if she had a handful of gold. Ginger sniffed her own fingers tentatively. She made a happy cry in confirmation before dragging her tongue over her palm.

“That’s right,” Maria cooed, more aroused than she’d ever been in her life. “Go on and lose yourself in my taste, just like Emma here.”

Emma and Ginger let out matching blissful moans as they continued to lick fervently. An idea struck Maria, and she stepped carefully over to Ginger, keeping her fingers in the air. Emma turned and followed, thankfully having enough sense left to step over Jade, who was still drooling on the floor in her tranced state. Maria brought her hand right up next to Ginger’s wet hand before pulling her hand away fast. Emma followed the lingering scent, and rather than going after Maria’s fingers she was instead drawn to the smell of Maria’s pussy on Ginger’s hand.

Maria watched as both girls licked at the hand, and the knowledge that they were both addicted to the taste of her cunt made her clit throb. She wanted to fuck herself so badly, and yet she knew she had to run for it. Her crazy plan had actually worked. The coast was clear!

“Damn girl,” Heather said with a laugh, making Maria whip around in surprise. She’d been so focused on disarming Emma and Ginger that she’d forgotten all about her. Luckily, Heather was smiling without a trace of suspicion. In fact, she looked at Maria with pride. “I had no clue you were so dominant, Maria.”

Maria blushed, her confidence faltering.

“I’m not usually—”

Heather sat up and cut her off.

“No, that was a compliment. I like watching you like this.” Heather grinned and hugged her huge tits, toying with her nipples as her excitement became hard to contain. “It’s a real turn on watching you seduce the other girls like that.”

Maria hugged her hand back to her chest. She could still feel the sensation of Emma’s tongue against her skin, the phantom kisses persisting on her fingertips. “I wasn’t really seducing them,” she muttered in a shy voice. Then she glanced back at the other girls, doubtful. “Was I?”

One look at Emma and Ginger made it clear that they were both lost to the world, worshipping Ginger’s hand. No, they were worshipping the taste of Maria’s pussy on the hand.

“I’m certainly seduced,” Heather purred, licking her lips. “Can we pick up where we left off? Or are you going to put me in trance like them?” There was an obvious hunger in her voice, and Maria knew instantly that she could capably put Heather in trance just as easily as the others. Then she really would be free to escape.

But then she wouldn’t be able to fuck Heather.

The thought shocked Maria to her core. Her eyes flicked to the television screen, still frozen on the image of Amber playing with her tits. Maria wondered if the stray thought had somehow come from Amber’s influence, but Maria knew that wasn’t true. Amber hadn’t made her sit here and masturbate, she’d done that herself. Same with her making out with Heather. And how much she’d loved the feeling of Heather’s fingers filling her. And the sheer rush of power she’d gotten from manipulating Emma and Ginger.

It was Maria’s own fault that she was this horny. She’d never thought of dominating women for pleasure before, but now that she’d done it Maria knew that there wasn’t any doubt: she’d loved every second of this.

As an experiment, Maria thought of herself on her knees and eating out Amber, just another slave in her harem. Her mind recoiled at the thought. The domination aspect of it was sexy, but Maria valued her free will too much. Besides, the idea of her being the one sitting above Amber and forcing the blonde to eat her out was far more appealing. Maria was relieved to know that she hadn’t been covertly corrupted somehow, since she doubted Amber would have used her power to put that fantasy into her head.

For better or worse, Maria’s new desire to dominate women was all her own. Still, that didn’t make her present situation any easier, and she had a choice to make.

Should she give in to fear and run for it, leaving the entranced girls behind? Or give in to this new, carnal need and fuck Heather, fuck her the way that Maria had never known she’d wanted before.

“Heather,” she said, her face set with determination. “Freeze in place where you are now.”

They both knew that Maria didn’t have any special power like Amber’s tits did. There was no reason at all for Heather to obey her, and yet Heather’s body immediately shook and went rigid. Her arms twitched, as if she were fighting the paralysis and failing, but Heather’s smile still spread wide.

“You don’t move without permission. You’re going to sit here in trance, fantasizing about fucking me and nothing else. I want you a horny, mindless mess, who won’t move from this spot without permission.”

Maria checked what she’d said carefully. It wouldn’t hold up if Amber actually showed up, but it should keep her in place as she made her escape. Maria glanced at Emma and Ginger, unsure about how long they would remain in the trance. Probably until they’d licked Ginger’s hand clean, which would hopefully be enough time for her to make a clean getaway.

It didn’t matter how horny she felt. There was still Rebecca to think about. And the other girls; she had to free them from Amber’s influence. Part of Maria was relieved that her sense of responsibility had won out over her libido, as it had her entire reserved life.

She almost would have made it too, if only Heather hadn’t grinned up at her, frozen in place on her knees with her hands squeezing her big tits, and in an adorable, simpering voice said, “Yes, Mistress Maria. I love to obey you.”

A red flash of lust burst in Maria’s mind and her heart ached with longing. Maria opened and closed her mouth, before taking a step towards Heather.

‘I should leave now,’ Maria thought, as she stepped up until she towered over the kneeling girl, a reversal of where they had been just a few minutes before.

‘Amber could come out any second. I should be running,’ she thought, as her hand reached out and grabbed Heather by the hair.

‘I should be ordering Heather to make me cum,’ she thought, and this time Maria smiled with approval. Without a word she straddled Heather’s head, shivering with delight as she shoved her needy cunt against the other girl’s face. She was dying to feel what it was like to have a tongue pleasuring her, and yet Heather didn’t move. Maria realized that she was still frozen in place, and it was no doubt killing Heather that she was so close to the cunt she wanted and yet couldn’t taste it without permission. Maria clenched her thighs around Heather’s head tight, humming with cruel approval at how delicious that kind of denial was. As appealing as it would be too drive Heather wild with frustration like this, Maria couldn’t stand to wait another second. She needed this.

“Eat me out,” Maria commanded.

Heather’s mouth opened instantly, her tongue diving in ecstatically and making loud wet noises and feeling as perfect as Maria had hoped.

Maria threw her head back and moaned, clutching at her breasts with her free hand, her nipples crying out for attention too. Hooking up with someone was everything that Maria had fantasized about. And yet she wanted more.

She glanced over her shoulder at the sight of Emma and Ginger, both girls still drooling and licking at Ginger’s hand with abandon. The worrying voice in Maria’s head piped up again, reminding her about biting off more than she could handle, but she quickly silenced it. If she wasn’t escaping yet, then there was no point in leaving the cheerleaders’ hands and mouths idle.

“Emma, Ginger, come over here now.” Maria spoke with the same confidence as before, but then Heather was sucking on her clit and Maria let out a whine. “I nee-eeed, ahh, need you to fuck me. Worship me.”

Both girls were a little slow to wake from the trance, but when they heard the urgency in Maria’s voice they broke into wide grins. Ginger raced across the room and dropped to her knees opposite Heather. She clapped her hands around Maria’s hips and began kissing and licking at her ass.

Maria noticed that Emma hadn’t moved though, and in a frustrated voice yelled, “Emma, come fuck me now.”

“I want to,” Emma whined, and it was clear from the way that she was shaking that she wanted to join Heather and Ginger. Then she pointed to Jade, still laying naked in the doorway. “But Goddess said that she had to watch the video. I— I can’t leave her.”

Maria grunted, both from frustration and from the rush of pleasure as Ginger’s tongue began to play with her ass, working in concert with Heather’s tongue in her pussy. “Fuck, fine then. Hurry up and do it and then- ungh— come over her and fuck me.”

Emma lit up. “Yes Mistress. Anything to serve you and Goddess.”

Maria had wanted to think of something to save Jade, she really did, but she’d never had someone eating her out before, much less two horny girls at once, and it was impossible for her mind to focus with the new sensations. She shut her eyes and reveled in the pleasure of being worshipped, so it took her by surprise when hands suddenly cupped her tits and someone was kissing at her neck.

She opened her eyes to see Emma behind her, kissing and groping, while across the room Jade was propped up in a chair, still drooling as she watched Amber speaking on the screen. Maria watched the recording of Amber for a moment, studied her confident expression as she wondered if this was how Amber felt all the time. Having women pleasuring you as if it were their greatest need, actually worshipping your body. Was this why Amber did all of this?

Before she could become too conflicted over it, Emma began sucking on her tits, while Ginger and Heather redoubled their efforts with their tongues. Maria cried out with bliss, bucking her hips as the cheerleaders ate her out from both fronts. She quickly began humping Heather’s face, her body overloading from all of the hands and tongues and lips all over her. It all melted together, and Maria groaned happily. She came for the first time that night, but the explosive orgasm didn’t bring satisfaction. Instead it only made Maria crave more.

She grabbed Emma and pulled her up to kiss her desperately. Even if Maria escaped the mansion, she knew she’d never have this opportunity again. And after the terrifying night that she’d been through, Maria wasn’t going to settle for having any regrets when all of this was over.