The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslaved by Tirala’s Satin

By Tirala’s slave

Categories: FD, DS, MC,

I hate rush hour traffic. Normally rush hour adds moves the headache meter a few notches higher but on this particular Wednesday it was moving things off the chart. It had been a tough day at work with crises after crises and few solutions to be found. I had already stayed well beyond my ten hours and this rush hour traffic was making an 8:00 pm arrival at home seem impossible. The thought of walking into my apartment, putting on comfortable clothes, grabbing a beer and being alone was the only thing helping me hang onto my sanity.

I used to like my job as a systems analyst. I had been on the fast track for promotion. I got along with all of my coworkers. Everyone seemed to like me.

That is until they hired Tirala as my new boss. What kind of name is Tirala? From day one she was on my case. All of the procedures I had developed over the past five years we’re no longer good enough. I had to start showing up earlier and staying later. My job seemed to become dealing with emergencies rather than creating and developing new ideas and systems.

How to describe her? She was certainly not my type. I’ve worked for women before that could be rather bitchy but made it at least bearable by being the type of woman I’m normally attracted to. Not Tirala.....I usually go for the model type. The skinnier the better for me. Tirala had amore Rubenesque quality. She wore clothes that hugged her generous curves and every now and then she would “accidentally” rub against me or bump into me. I think she thinks these kind of things turn me on but she’s completely mistaken.

She was making my work life and life in general a nightmare. I had even considered quitting my job but the current job market was scaring me. After an hour and fifteen minutes of driving I finally arrived home. Thank God. I fumbled for my keys as I approached the door. I should have known something was wrong when the door wasn’t locked. In my exhausted state I allowed the possibility that I hadn’t locked it this morning. I threw by briefcase down and grabbed a beer as I made my way to my bedroom. Little did I know my life would change when I flicked on the light switch in my room.

I nearly spit out my beer lying on my bed and staring back at me was Tirala. Yes....that Tirala. She must have known she had caught me by surprise because she just smiled without saying a word. As the initial shock wore off I was able to take in the complete situation.

Tirala was no longer wearing her tight fitting business attire. No this Tirala was very different. She was lying on her side with her head propped up on her hand. My eyes were immediately drawn to the deep blue satin gown she had donned. The satin hugged every one of her curves....curves that at the office held no appeal, but at this moment had things stirring in my pants. As my eyes scanned her she shifted her legs. The gown shifted to reveal two deep thigh high slits. Her legs peeked out between the fabric and Tirala’s smile became a knowing grin.

“Do you like what you see?” she purred. “I..Uh.....I .....Uh” I stammered. “Exactly what I thought,” she concluded. “I’ve seen the way you look at the women in our office that wear satin blouses and concluded that satin was your secret fetish.” She rubbed her hand along the fabric covering her hip and produced a sliding sound. I’m not sure if the goose bumps that developed all over me were visible but no doubt she heard my rapid intake of air.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up. As she crossed here legs her eyes seemed to glow with confidence. “Come to Me David,” she cooed. “Get out of my apartment,” i stammered trying to summon some resistance that was rapidly fading. Thoughts were flying through my mind. How did she know about my satin fetish. I had never told anyone of it. Not even my closest friends.

Why all of the sudden was this woman who was ruining my life and who i was sure i hated causing such strong arousal in me. She’s not my type. I am not attracted to her. And yet there were my feet.......one after the other walking toward Her.

She ran her hand up her leg, over her thigh to her ample breast. Her provocative movement drew my eye along for the ride. Nestled in her cleavage was an amulet with strange symbols etched into it. Her hand moved behind the amulet and withdrew it from her cleavage. She moved the amulet between her fingers knowing i was staring. Before I knew it i was standing directly in front of her with eyes locked on her cleavage.

“You want me,” she purred. I tried to deny it but all i could do was stare. “You want me more than any woman you’ve ever desired.” she continued. There was something strange about her words. It wasn’t just that she was saying what moments before i would have thought absurd. It was that as she was saying the words they were becoming my thoughts.

“I am your Goddess......your satin Goddess, to be obeyed in all things and at all times.” As she was talking she deftly unzipped my pants and removed my completely aroused cock. She gathered part of the satin gown in her hand and wrapped it around my shaft.

Slowly she began to stroke me. The pressure of her hand and the slippery satin fabric produced the exact result she was looking for......complete and total arousal and defenselessness.

Just as i felt the point of no return upon me She stopped. “Open your eyes david.” she commanded. My eyes shot open responding to her order. Her satin clad hand still held my shaft but was motionless. “In a moment david I’m going to let go of your cock. I am going to turn around and lay down over the edge of the bed. When i do you will see the satin of My dress hugging the curves of my ass. This site will be too much for you to resist. You will pull down your pants, lay your cock on my ass and start to grind. Your cock will slide across the satin bringing you to new levels of pleasure. The friction you feel will be too much for your weakening mind. You will tell me when you are on the verge of cumming. I will instruct you from there.

She rolled over as she said she would and starting wagging her satin clad ass in my face. She was right..........i could not resist the sight. The need to rub against her was too much. It was all i could think of. She was the most desirable woman in the world. So sexy.....so seductive........it seemed so right to just obey her and let her think for me.

As i pulled down my pants my eyes were focused on her swaying ass and the way the light shone off the satin hugging it. i leaned in and placed my cock up against her and slowly started to move forward. My mind sang with thoughts of Her beauty and power. Every motion intensified my willingness to obey and serve her. I could almost feel her knowing smile as she knew exactly what was happening in my mind. My speed naturally increased as the pleasure intensified. i cupped my hands under Her breasts and felt electricity at the touch.

All thoughts of my bad day had turned to obeying and serving this Goddess.......i couldn’t wait to make her life at our office easier. i could bring her coffee. i could get her lunches....i could rub her feet in the afternoons..........i could run errands for Her........rubbing.....rubbing.........rubbing.........“Keep rubbing slave david,” she meowed “Rub against your Goddess. Nearing the sealing of Your fate.” “I’m I’m so close Goddesssssssssss,” i gasped. “My command to cum will be the first of My commands that you will obey for the rest of your life........do you understand david?” “Yessss Goddesssssss.” with that she swayed Her ass one more time and thrust backward to apply more pressure. “CUM Now and be Mine.” Resistance was not an option. My body reacted as it would with any thought from my own mind. i exploded all over her ass with a force i didn’t know existed. my body convulsed as all will shot out. As i began to slow she turned her head. i gazed upon my Goddess with renewed love..........“Now clean it with your tongue david.".......

An hour ago the thought of licking up cum would have turned my stomach and made me gag. But hearing this Goddess order it made it the most appealing thing i could think of. i moved my tongue to her satin covered ass and starting slowly licking. i could feel her heat through the dress. Her musty smell was overwhelming with desire for her.

When i had finished licking up everything she rolled over. “Now this side,” was all she had to say. Earlier that day i hated this woman and would do anything to get away from her. Now my sole purpose in life was to lick her pussy until she orgasmed. My tongue was pressed against the satin, entering her slowly........my hot breath was making her squeeze her thighs together on the side of my head. She grabbed my hair with her hands as her pleasure built. No amount of pain would stop me. i was on a mission to please her. It became all important. When she exploded in pleasure my body felt better than any orgasm i had ever had. How could that be?

“david,” she purred. “your life has now changed. I have chosen you and made you My slave. Who do you serve david.” The words couldn’t come out of my mouth fast enough. “You Goddess.” “Good boy,” she urged seductively. I’ve seen at the office how you have tried to avoid Me. Well that won’t do anymore. Every day when you arrive at the office You will report to Me. I will wear something satin or silk every day. you will disrobe and rub yourself against that garment everyday to reinforce My control. Some days it will be my stockings.....some days it will be my blouse.....and some days it will be my skirt. Do you understand My commands david?” “Yessss Goddesss,” i answered in the monotone voice of someone unable to think for themselves.

“When I want you to service Me i will call or page you and say “david I need you to do something for Me.” Whenever you hear that you will drop whatever you are doing no matter how important and run to my office. Once there you will disrobe and crawl to me. Do you understand david?” “Yessss Goddesssss.” “Good boy. Your new life begins now sweet david.” As she said that she rolled back over and offered up her ass. “Now come and grind on your Goddesss and let me deepen my control.”