The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson

(or: Bastard Made Mom a Sex Slave!)

Chapter 2, part4, He Made Her His Bitch

mc mf md in

Paul always had the prettiest mom at school.

See, though, that can sometimes be a problem ...

* * *

Legalese: Contains adult material. Anyone under age 18 must leave now. Anyone that might be offended by sexy or sexually explicit material or strong language must leave now. The activities in this story may be unrealistic, unethical and/or illegal, and they ignore the reality of sexually transmitted diseases—this is fiction, do not try any of this at home. All characters are over age 18, proof of age on file.

* * *

Author’s note: This is the novelization of the LIVE! graphic novel (“LIVE!” in the sense that little blue buttons use JavaScript logic to transition the images and narrative for you) chapter of the same name, available soon for free at www.fuguetales.com/main/TheresaSimpson.html. There’s a free preview there as well, and you can view them online there or download them for offline viewing (it’s all just JavaScript and images).

This work is Fugue’s tribute to the 1980s cult author Russ Martin, whose ladies were mind controlled by demonic obsession.

Just to manage expectations of readers: this novelization fills in a few additional details, but does not add significant new plot beyond the LIVE! graphic novel at this time.

I hope you enjoy!

* * *

As Brad pushed Terri to admit she’d discarded everything that was important to her and become nothing but whore, she finally broke down, “WHY? WHY are you DOING this to ME?!”

Brad broke out in laughter. “Because you were the nicest, sweetest, prettiest teacher I know.

“So I wanted you.

“And now I OWN you.”

“But,” she buried her face in her hands, “all I ever tried to do is HELP you!”

With her eyes behind her hands, she didn’t see Brad bend over at the side of the video, nor his hard-on when he stood back up.

“I never did ANYTHING to deserve—” She pulled her face from her hands and looked at the little bastard that had reduced her to nothing but a sexual pet.

His cock caught her eyes, which dropped to gaze upon his erection.

She ... burbled.

She FUCKING BURBLED?! At the bastard’s hard on.

She just lost all steam ... all her anger and indignation just whooshed away, and she ... BURBLED!

And ... stared at the X-rated thing in fascination.

“Yeah,” Brad chuckled as she silently gaped at—it. “THAT soothed you right down, didn’t it? Your own little penis pacifier.

“G’head. Hold it.”

With an audible GULP, she reached her right hand toward it.

“No, no, you STUPID bitch!” Brad berated her, and she just looked up and absorbed his affront, “Your OTHER hand!

“We’re going to christen that pretty little wedding band of yours.”

Terri obediently reached her left hand—which had her wedding band, that Brad must have had her put back on when she joined him in the den—toward the fascinating monster ...

She ... SHIVERED ... as she wrapped her fingers around it. And SIGHED contentedly as she ... held it.

Like she had just ... COMPLETED some great goal of her life or something ...

“Well don’t just SIT there, holding it, like an IDIOT!” Brad banged on her self-esteem some more, “STROKE the demand thing. Geez, STUPID!”

She moved her hand down its length, sighing breathily, “It feels so ... warrrrrmm ...”

“How many cocks have you held, Mrs. Simpson?” Brad chuckled.

She pulled her contented eyes from the beast to look up at him, and she HAD no veneer, no deception, as she just openly answered him, “Just Arthur’s ... and one other man’s—a boyfriend before Arthur ... and now,” she trembled—TREMBLED?!—“and now yours, Daddy ...”

“Are you getting all this, Arthur?” Brad asked, and Terri looked to Arthur filming her. “Ha, ha, Theresa’s first adulterous WHORE handjob.”

Terri at least ... had the decency to blush furiously. As she was caught, on camera ... whoring.

“Theresa,” Artie chocked as he filmed her, “How—how CAN you ... ? You ... loathsome ... bitch ...”

She just ... stared at the camera ... absorbing what she was doing ... what she’d been turned into ...

A whore housewife and mother and esteemed teacher, reduced to ... holding and worshiping a student’s cock ...

“Hey, don’t slow down, sugartits,” Brad laughed, and she looked up at him, her tormentor, her god, “And when I unload, you catch it ALL in your left hand.

“We’re going to soak that defiled wedding ring in GOO for a while.

“Let it MARINATE in the sauce of the ‘other man.’

“Little Artie oughtta get off on that ...”

She ... turned her head back to the camera, to ... apologize to Artie, “I’m ... I’m sorry ... Arthur,” she said, barely audibly, before turning away to look back up at the center of her world now.

She dropped her gaze then to the erect beast, reared back in her hand.

And she ... stroked it. Then again. Then just kept stroking, pleasuring her tormentor ...

Until—

The first squirt caught her on the tit before she could cup her hand over it to catch all the rest of it on her wedding ring.

Brad had been pretty excited to have his beautiful teacher stroking him, to have unloaded after just a few strokes like that. REALLY excited.

As Brad’s pecker stopped spitting, Terri pulled her hand off it and twisted it about to look at all the goo cupped in her palm.

Soaking her ... defiled wedding ring ...

Looking up at “Daddy,” she explained, “I ... got a little on my tit, Daddy. But I DID catch most of it on my wedding ring.

“Good girl,” Brad said simply.

But she immediately, involuntarily brightened and beamed. “THANK YOU, DADDY!” she gushed.

Even Artie’s voice off-camera sounded disgusted, “Jesus, Theresa! Don’t get SO EXCITED about a MORSEL of praise. That’s just stomach-turning ...”

She sat down on the sofa next to her monster, carefully holding her palmful of wedding ring marinade, obviously proud she had pleased him.

“Now you just let that NASTY GOOP,” Brad told her as he picked up the television remote, “dry into a vile, permanent crust on your defiled little wedding ring. ’Kay, snookums?”

“YES, Daddy!” she agreed brightly.

“And now that my prim Literature teacher has drained the CUM OUT OF MY COCK, I’m going to kick back and watch some TV.

“Little Artie, you can stop filming now, but hang with us a while.”

* * *

The video cut forward an hour or two. Mom was back to hanging onto Brad’s shoulder, adoring him wholeheartedly from just a few inches away. When he stirred and stood, she whimpered and looked at him pleadingly.

Brad sighed, “I’ll just be a couple minutes. I’m just going up the hall a sec.”

“Can I come?” Terri hazarded.

“I’m going to PEE, okay?” he chuckled, and asked sarcastically, “You wanna hold it for me while I go?”

“I ...” Terri nodded as she offered, “... could ...”

“Yeah, I don’t think so,” he made clear that the offer was empty. “I’ll be back.”

“Poo!” she muttered quietly.

When Brad was out of the room, Artie spoke quickly, “Jesus, Theresa! You are just ... PATHETIC when you ... GROVEL so WANTONLY like that.”

“Arthur, I can’t HELP it!

“I don’t know WHAT he’s DONE to me, but I just desperately need his approval, his attention, for him to be PROUD of me, pleased with me ...

“I—... need it ...

“OHGOD1 How I want to make him HAPPY with me! I NEED SO DEEPLY for him to be ... pleased with me ...

“I will do almost ANYTHING to ... make him happy ...

“Even to just ... be around him ...

“It’s taking everything”—she actually shuddered—“EVERYTHING that I have to NOT run back there to the bathroom, just to BE with him.

“The ONLY THING that’s keeping me from doing JUST THAT is that he would be ANNOYED with me if I did.

“I don’t WANT to be like this!

“GOD, I would do ANYTHING to NOT feel like this!

“But ... I can’t help myself ...”

“Well, you SURE AS HELL took to calling him,” Artie wrenched up his face, “’Daddy.’”

Terri scowled. “REALLY?! You’re going to choke on THAT?!

“Compared to holding his PENIS, to stroking it until he SQUIRTS! Calling him ‘Daddy’ is a downright cheap concession!

“I am TRYING to cheat on you as LITTLE AS POSSIBLE here, Arthur!”

“Maybe ...” Artie pursed his lips, “But this is still my WIFE going ga-ga for a little punk! SLUTTING herself for him in ways that she NEVER HAS for me!”

Terri fidgeted a couple seconds, stewing, before erupting, “That’s because I RESPECT you, Arthur!

“You wouldn’t WANT your wife doing things like this! But this little bastard just ... treats me like SHIT!”

Artie mulled that a few seconds. “So you just—PERFORM for him, then?! BECAUSE he treats you like—”

“I TOLD you—I RESPECT you TOO MUCH Arthur! To- to DO things like this for you!”

Artie frowned like he couldn’t work out her logic there ...

“Hi kids, miss me?” Brad walked back into the den.

Terri actually squealed. “DADDY! Yes, we MISSED you!”

Artie just hung his head at her enthusiastic obsequiousness.

Brad sat beside her, and she settled back into hanging on his shoulder, adoring—or worshipping—him. “OHGOD, I LOVE you, Darling!” she gushed.

“Ssshhh!” Brad cut her off sharply.

“Yes, sir ...”

* * *

“Brad ... darling?” Terri bravely asked in a quiet voice.

He looked at her, and insta-happy flashed up on her face.

“I’m—I’m ... OKAY ... with being just a ... ‘fucktoy’ for you ...”

Brad’s face ... contorted?! “Good! That’s wonderful!” He—he almost stabbed out the words at her, “You’re gonna LOVE it!

“The hours are long. And ... you don’t get ANY respect, not even from YOURSELF. And you do haveta take a LOTTA DICK.

“But your gonna just LOVE it!”

Even Terri picked up on the angry, even more brutal tone in his voice, and the warm smile melted off her face as he stomped through those words at her.

“PLUS, it’s not like you have ANY CHOICE in the matter, do you, Mrs. Simpson?

“So you MIGHT AS WELL love it, eh?”

“You—you sound ... angry, darling? Hostile ...” Her voice was tiny, miniscule. Still, it took courage to face anger coming from the center of her universe ...

“Naw, naw, I just wanna help you to be the VERY BEST fucktoy that you can be, snookums.

“Let’s get started now, shall we? C’mon, punkin, tell me that you’re a horny bitch in heat.” Still anger in his voice.

“I’m ... a—” she spoke uncertainly.

“C’mon, ‘horny bitch in heat.’”

“I’m a ... horny bitch in ...” she gulped nervously, “heat ...”

“Oh, c’mon—proudly. Announce it proudly.”

“I—I’m a horny bitch in heat.”

“Proudly, I said!”

“I AM A HORNY BITCH IN HEAT.”

“THAT’S a girl!” he declared ... washing away all her worries instantly.

She was a good girl! The smile splashed back up on her face, and she cooed. “I am a HORNY BITCH IN HEAT!”

“Outstanding!”

“I AM! I am a HORNY FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT!”

“Yes, exactly! You’re got it right!”

A giggle gushed out of her, followed by another happy coo!

“Now tell hubby!”

She turned her head toward Artie and the camera. “Artie! I am a HORNY FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT!” She turned her head to Brad, and he gave her that twisted grin. She was ... encouraged anyway ...

She turned back to tell Artie and the camera, “I AM! I AM! I AM a HORNY FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT!”

Turning back to Brad, she laid her head on his shoulder and cooed, “AREN’T I, darling? A HORNY BITCH in FUCKING HEAT! THAT’S what I am! That’s me!”

“Good girl.”

Happiness bubbled out of her.

“Brad ... don’t ...” Artie spoke hesitantly, “Whatever you’re going ... don’t ...

“Don’t do that to her, please ...”

Brad turned at Artie and the camera, face twisted. “Whaa-aaa-aat?”

“Don’t—don’t make her ... ridicule herself ...”

Terri had her head on Brad’s shoulder, her face overjoyed with pride, as Artie pled the case to leave her a tiniest bit of dignity remaining ....

“Hey, Little Artie, why don’t YOU tell me that YOU’RE a horny bitch in heat.

“You COULD, you know. Just as easily as snookums here.”

“It’s just—” Artie took a deep breath. “You’re right. I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry ... what?”

“I—I don’t—”

“You’re sorry, MR. NEWIRTH, SIR.”

Artie dropped his eyes. “I’m sorry, Mr. Newirth, sir.”

“Good boy, Artie.”

I took note. Brad couldn’t just make a point. He had to use a sledge hammer to OVER-make it. The bastard was desperate to ... prove something. There were some very angry twisted feelings in him. Nothing came to mind immediately, but perhaps I could use that against him sometime later ...

“I WOULD send you to your room,” Brad continued making a point of pulverizing the crushed parts of Artie, “to think about JUST HOW CLOSE you came to selling your ass—literally—on the streets.

“BUT—I’m going to need a cameraman in a few minutes to record your wife’s whoring.”

“Cuz I’m a horny bitch in heat, right, Daddy?” Terri sought a little more praise.

“That’s exactly right, punkin. What a GOOD GIRL!”

She snuggled on his shoulder and cooed.

“Whip out that camera, Little Artie.”

Artie, having made it through the narrow call that he had just survived, obeyed immediately.

“And with that,” Brad grinned for the camera, “it’s about time for me to be leaving.”

Mom was aghast. “WHAAT?! But DADDY—you’re SUPPOSED TO spend time with ME today!”

Brad shrugged. “Well, you know how it is, punkin ...”

She was starting to hyperventilate. “Oh, but PLEASE! You’re SUPPOSED to be with ME today!

“Oh PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!”

“Well ...” Brad shrugged, then changed subjects. “Hey, sweetie, do you remember what your future, wiser self said to you?”

“H-hungh?

“That—that you were much more important than I could imagine?

“She—she was RIGHT! You ARE more important that I could realize!”

“Yeahhh ... do you remember what else she said?”

“I—hold on—let me remember—

“I was—angry—outraged—at the time, so I’m ... trying to remember ...

“She said ... that ... I would ... come begging—pathetically—

“ON ALL FOURS! I almost forgot THAT part! I’d come begging pathetically ON ALL FOURS ...

“Pleading—pleading my heart out to—to—

“OHGOD! To SUCK YOUR DICK!

“That I’d come begging pathetically on all fours, pleading my heart out to ... SUCK YOUR DICK!”

Brad nodded. “Mm-hmm ...”

“Would that—would that change your mind? If I pathetically begged to SUCK YOUR DICK?”

Brad just ... played her, the bastard. “Ehh, maybe ...” It was too easy to take advantage of her—though I still didn’t think she would—

“Oh, baby—I can DO that!” She slid down onto the carpet, naked, on all fours.

“Ohgod, Daddy! Please!” She ... did beg pathetically on hands and knees. “Please let me ‘suck your cock’! I will suck it ALL NIGHT if you just STAY, darling!”

I still—just—Mom wouldn’t—

“Daddy, this is ME, your TEACHER, Mrs. Simpson, on all fours,” she laid her hands on his upper thighs, near the cock she had just jerked off earlier. But still—“HUMILIATING myself, BEGGING a student to please! PLEASE! Let me SUCK YOUR COCK, Daddy!

“Stay with me, PLEASE, and let me give you,” she took hold of his hard dick and moved her face near it, “the SWEETEST BLOWJOB any slutty teacher EVER gave her student!”

I still wasn’t buying it as I watched the video. Mom would still never—not—

“This is me BEGGING, Brad. This is me begging YOU, Brad,” she moved her face closer, to within an inch of that filthy cockhead, “PLEEEEEEEASE, can I have some of your DICK? Please, Daddy, pretty please?

“I am just GROVELING here for you, Brad!”

“God, I am getting ALL OF THIS on video,” Artie muttered loud enough for Terri to hear him. “Theresa, you are being SUCH a SHAMELESS WHORE! You have never slutted like this in your LIFE!”

A giggle tickled up out of him “Oh, you are going to just CURDLE inside when I play this back for you later, so you can see how much of a WHORE you fucking ARE!”

“Ms. Simpson, your husband is watching you HUMILIATE yourself from right over there in the same room,” Brad told her face that was just an inch from his throbbing dickhead, “while you BEG to SUCK MY DICK. Doesn’t that even BOTHER you?”

She whimpered for the monster. So there was! There WAS still a thread of shame in her, that didn’t want to do these things for Brad, right in front of her husband. There WAS a shred of self-respect in there that did not want to stoop to—

“Your dick is more important to me than my husband, Daddy,” she told him, obviously just trying to hurt her husband that took the bet from that the little bastard that he could turn her complete and total whore. Which he couldn’t. “He’ll get over it. Pleeeease stay with me!”

Sure, she was pleading with Brad to stay, but there was no way that—

“Please,” he plea devolved to, “mmmphmmmmmmm!” as her mouth slipped around this prick’s penis!

She—she actually DID it?! She—put it in her—

Her poor innocent mouth ... ?!

“God!” she came off the vile thing, “I can’t BELIEVE I’m sucking your cock, Brad!”

Neither—neither could I!

“Me! Mrs. Simpson! Your tight-assed teacher”—YES! Yes, EXACTLY! Mom is SUPPOSED to be tight-assed! “with your HARD DICK stuck in my SLUTTY LITTLE MOUTH!” No, no, no, no! Not a slutty little mouth! You need to stop doing that! I mentally pleaded.

“While my tongue just ADORES your COCKHEAD! Over and over and”—NO! NO! Don’t, Mom! Don’t do it! Not AGAIN!—“overmmmm-mmmm!” Aww, man! She ... took the nasty head in her mouth again!

Brad was just a puffed little toad at this point, with his dick in his teacher’s mouth. “Heh, heh, just how many cocks have touched with your prissy little tongue, Mrs. Simpson?”

She ... came off cock, and stroked it while she answered him. “God, I LOVE this thing! Your dick feels so natural in my mouth, darling!

“Just two cocks, Brad,” she answered him. “Yours and my husband’s.” Then she—awww, man!—sank back down on it.

“Hey, hey, hold on there,” Artie called. “You always REFUSED to take my dick in your mouth, Theresa.”

She ignored Artie, but came off cock to explain to Brad, “There was that one time, for our first anniversary, I—TRIED—to—suck it—for him ...”

“No, no, no——you started gagging before you even got it in your mouth!” Artie corrected her. “That doesn’t count!”

Terri continued to explain to Brad, “That’s because I stuck my tongue out and—touched it! And just started gagging! I mean, that thing is at your crotch, Arthur! It’s FILTHY!”

Artie was shaking his head. “And you’re going to count that as some type of miniscule blowjob attempt?! Noo ...”

“Okay, Brad—JACKASS over there doesn’t want to count his blessings, so YOUR COCK, honey, is the ONLY ONE I’ve EVER had in my mouth!”

“Now, see—that’s not—”

“Oh, shut up, Arthur! I’m busy with Daddy here!” And she ... sank her face back on cock.

“Theresa, you are such a fucking slut! Goddam whore!”

Brad chuckled, “So tell us how you REALLY feel, Arthur, about your wife’s head bobbing up and down at my crotch.”

Artie snorted. “Tell you how I REALLY feel? How do you THINK I feel?! I—

“I—eh—

“I—

“I—

“Ohgod help me! I’ve never been THIS turned on in my life!

“The bitch can’t HELP herself!

“What a SLUT!”

Artie was on a gushing roll now, “I mean, I am SO HARD over here that—”

Brad cut him off sharply, “Artie! TMI, man! TMI!” (editor’s note: Too Much Information)

My sentiments exactly! I REALLY didn’t need to hear Dad go on about how hard he was from watching Mom slut herself.

And Mom, did you REALLY have to stick that thing in your mouth?!

“Yeah, yeah ... uh, got it,” Artie apologized. “Sorry.”

“Suck it, Theresa ...” Artie quietly urged her, “Suck it like I know you’ve never sucked it before ...

It wasn’t long before Brad sighed, “Getting’ close ... sugar-tits ...” He was ready to unload pretty quickly again—especially since he already came once and was already ready to blow again. He was REALLY getting off on Terri servicing him.

Anyway, she gave a delighted, muffled squeal around the cock in her mouth!

Suddenly, Brad grabbed the back of her head and pushed it forward as he thrust his pelvis forward and began grunting. Terri’s eyes widened, and her body shook as she coughed, muffled, at the goo being hosed down her throat, not to mention that flesh rod that had been jammed even further down her throat.

Brad held her head there as he continued to tense and grunt.

Finally, he sank back and let her head go. She slid off dick and sat back, coughing, looking hurt and betrayed, as what jism that wasn’t pumped down her throat threatened to dribble out.

“Aaaaahh ...” Brad sighed, satisfied. “Wow! I can’t believe that prissy little Mrs. Simpson, the teacher that everybody RESPECTS so much just TOOK DICK!”

Her body still racked with coughs.

“She CHEATED right in front of her husband! With one of her students!

“She just swallowed down that BIG OL’ GLOB that Brad Newirth’s PECKER SPIT into her mouth.”

She looked at her abuser now, still coughing.

“Just swallowed it right down like a pro.”

She got the hint then, and closed her mouth, bracing to ... swallow.

You could see her fighting with her swallower to get it to ... take that stuff down. It rejected it, but she ... forced it to ... swallow.

The video held on Snookums finally fighting the slime down her throat, as Terri’s voice gave a brief narration, “At that point, I’d NEVER HAD jism in my mouth. I just knew that it was vile, a thick, nasty, filthy juice from the crotch.

“So I struggled to FORCE the stuff down my throat ...

“It brought tears to my eyes, trying to convince my swallower to ... take that nasty stuff down.

“But I DID manage to take that first forced swallow ...

“Now, of course, I’ve literally swallowed gallons of the stuff since then. But that first swallow was indeed ... extremely difficult.”

The video image started forward again, with Terri’s big, painful swallow, then rapid breathing as she tried hard to keep from throwing it right back up.

She wiped a little dribble from the corner of her mouth and stuck it in her mouth onto her tongue, then gave a proud smile. “I DID it, Daddy! I blew you! And then I swallowed it all down!

“Cuz I’m a HORNY BITCH IN HEAT!”

Brad chuckled. “You are, snookums! You ARE a horny bitch in heat!

“AND you just proved that you’re ALSO a cocksucking slut that craves student dick!”

Mom was on a high with all the attention Brad was giving her. “I AM, Daddy! I AM a cocksucking slut! A cocksucking slut that craves student dick.”

You could hear Artie’s disappointed sigh as he filmed it, embarrassed FOR her.

That ... really was DESPERATE for her.

But it’s because of what Brad did to her. That’s the only reason—whatever the little fucker DID to her made her ... do those things ...

“I am YOUR cocksucking slut, Daddy!”

“Yeaahhhh,” Brad sighed. “That was JUST AWFUL.”

Terri’s face fell. “Wh-what?”

“Snookums, that was the most amateurish blowjob I’ve ever had.”

She looked ... more ashamed than I’ve ever seen her. “I’m sorry ...”

In the tiniest squeak of a voice, “Daddy, I’m soo sorry ...”

Brad just sat there, letting shame smother the room with its humid thickness.

“I’m sorry ... It’s—I don’t—I haven’t given many blowjobs ...” Terri apologized some more.

Artie muttered from off-camera, “Yeah, make that ANY blowjobs ...” But she didn’t even snap at him, she just continued to beg forgiveness from her tormentor.

“But I can learn, I can study and learn, I can learn how to give you better blowjobs, Daddy ...

“Give me another chance, Daddy ...

“Please? I’ll study and do better ...

“I can—I can learn to give you blowjobs that will curl your toes, Daddy.” That was typical Mom—if you don’t do well enough the first time, study hard, and learn to do better. She’d just never applied that to ... blowjobs before ...

Grudgingly, Brad allowed with a sigh, “Ooooo-kay ...”

“Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy!”

“Yeah, you study up, and we’ll see how your performance improves later tonight.”

Suddenly, all Terri’s worries were wiped away and her face lit up! “TONIGHT?! Does that mean—?”

“Yeaahhh ... I’m thinking I might stay over tonight—”

She popped up on her knees, enlivened again, and screamed in delight. “YEEEAAAA! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! OHGOD, YES!”