The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslavement Professional

Isabelle Wright was very good at her job. In fact, some argued that she was too good. Isabelle worked for a company called Enslavement Inc. The front was a fetish shop that catered to bondage and domination. However, the real purpose of the company was to enslave and sell beautiful women in a secret slave ring. The authorities had investigated Enslavement Inc. In the past but always came up empty. Madam Heather, the owner, kept her company out of legal trouble with an army of lawyers, and a limitless bank account. Isabelle’s job title was Enslaver. She would go out, find her target, and then use one of the many mind control and enslavement methods that had been developed by company scientists. All of these methods involved the use of nylon as the trigger or primary method of enslavement. This was due to Heather’s extreme fetish for them. As the top enslaver, Isabelle’s fondness and love for nylon rivaled that of her boss.

“Isabelle,” Heather said into her desk’s intercom. “Come to my office, I have a special job for you.”

Moments later, a gorgeous red head walked into the office. Her fiery hair flowed freely to mid shoulder while her tone and slender legs seemed to go on forever. Isabelle was in her late 20’s and stood around 5-5. The signature feature of Isabelle’s beauty was her dark hazel eyes. Men and women alike could get lost in those eyes without any hypnotic persuasion. It was argued among her peers as the reason why Isabelle reigned as the best enslaver. Her beauty alone put her victim’s minds in a fog.

“What do you have for me Madam Heather?”

“It’s a special job,” Heather replied, “a photographer for a famous magazine has hired us to enslave a model that has been giving him trouble.”

“Really,” Isabelle questioned, “models act mean and spoiled to everyone. Besides, a target like that is way too high profile. We only take cases where we can easily make the victim disappear without too many people looking for them.”

“Normally that is our policy,” Heather responded, “but, the photographer is willing to pay an obscene amount of money to get this done. Plus, the model is fairly new, not too established in the fashion world yet. People will look for her; however, I already have a buyer in the Middle East lined up. Within 24 hours of her enslavement, Kimberly Brooks will be gone and our pockets will be much fuller.”

“If I do this job,” Isabelle said as she walked closer to her boss’s desk, “I want 50 percent instead of my regular 30. I’m the one going out there to enslave her; most of the risk is on me.”

Heather pondered her employees terms for a moment, then stood up and extended her hand. I agree, I accept your proposition, 50 percent is yours if you can get this done by tomorrow evening. A boat is leaving for my buyer’s country at 7:00 pm. Can you get Kimberly enslaved and to dock 42 by then?”

“Of course I can,” Isabelle boasted, “I’m the best, it will be done.” With that, Isabelle left the office.

Moments after leaving the office, Isabelle entered the technology room. “Hello Isabelle,” a woman said, “What do you need today?

“Well Grace,” Isabelle responded, “I am doing a model, so I am going to use the Nano Flash Camera. As long as my target is wearing pantyhose while I am shooting her with the camera; the flash sends microscopic Nano Bites that will attach to the hose, causing fusion of nylon and skin, as well as total mental enslavement.”

“A very nice choice,” Grace said as she pulled the requested item from a drawer. “It’s all ready to go. Just point and shoot.”

“Too bad I couldn’t use this on Heather,” Isabelle said. “I think she is out of date and old fashioned. Sure, we enslave women and make a shit ton of money doing it. But, we could be taking over the fucking world with the enslavement tech that’s at our disposal. Heather is too short sighted!”

“I agree,” Grace replied with a grin. “Go and enslave the model. See me when you return. I will give you what is needed to remove the bad element from our company.”

After a long and traffic jam filled drive across the city Isabelle reached the photography studio. Once inside she set up the shoot area, and Nano Flash Camera. “Now,” Isabelle said to herself, “where is the damn model? She was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.” After waiting a half hour, the model finally walked through the door. “It’s about time,” Isabelle said with a sneer in her voice, “we are behind thanks to you. Your outfit is waiting in the changing room. Get dressed and let’s get this shoot going.”

“Where is Franz?” Kimberly asked, “He is the one who is supposed to be doing this shoot. Who are you?”

“Franz is ill today,” Isabelle replied,” I am Isabelle, his substitute.”

The model let out a groan of annoyance and walked into the dressing room. A short while later she emerged wearing a white, sheer, long sleeved negligee. The model wore a pair of tan pantyhose. They were a shade between nude and suntan. On her feel the model wore red open toed heels.

“This is a ridiculous look,” the Kimberly sneered.

“I agree,” Isabelle replied, “however, we are shooting for a fetish web site and this is the look they requested. So shut the hell up and let’s get started.”

Kimberly rolled her eyes and began to strike poses requested by her photographer. Isabelle licked her lips as she photographed the young model. Kimberly was beautiful. She didn’t have the typical petite look for models, but, she was not plus size either, perfectly tone with curves in all the right places. Her wavy blonde hair wasn’t long, only falling to mid neck. The length however, suited Kimberly’s youthful face well. After shooting a few poses the model started to hold her head.

“I feel very dizzy,” she informed Isabelle. “I think the lights are too bright.”

“Really,” Isabelle responded, “tell me, how do your legs feel? Are they getting too warm in the pantyhose?”

Still holding her head Kimberly answered, “Actually, they feel amazing. I usually hate hose but these feel so soft and are not making me uncomfortable at all. I’m still very dizzy though. I really do think it’s the lights.”

“The lights are not the cause,” Isabelle said as she began to saunter towards the dizzy model. I’m using a camera that has a special effect on women wearing nylon.”

Kimberly, still holding her head sat down on the floor to avoid falling over. “What the hell are you talking about?”

Isabelle kneeled down next to the model. “Franz isn’t sick; he got tired of you treating him like shit and hired my company to deal with you. We use special methods, like this camera, to turn women into nylon clad slaves who we sell to our clients around the world.”

St this point Kimberly was extremely light headed and appeared as if she were intoxicated. “I… I don’t want to be a slave,” she stated in a disoriented tone. “I’ll be nicer, please let me go.”

It doesn’t work like that,” Isabelle said with a chuckle. “A client pays us to enslave a woman, and we do it, no mercy or exceptions. How do your legs feel now?”

Kimberly rubbed her hands up and down her nylon clad gams. “They feel so amazing. The sensation is making me so horny.”

“Very good,” Isabelle purred. “Look at me; do you think I am sexy?”

Kimberly looked up at the fiery haired enslaver. “Oh yes, you are so sexy, I can’t look away from your beauty.”

“Kimberly, do you want me?”

“Yes, I want you so bad.”

“Let your mind go blank, think about nothing but your lust for me and the pleasure of your pantyhose. Do that and you can have what you desire.”

Kimberly lay on her black. She rubbed her nylon clad legs against one another and ultimately her hand drifted to her wet hosed pussy. Isabelle leaned in and passionately kissed her target. Their tongues dance together as the enslaver also began to rub her hand on Kimberly’s hosed crotch. The pleasure was more than the model could bear. Her body began to convulse. She climaxed and passed out.

“Kimberly,” Isabelle whispered to the sleeping model. “The conversion is complete. Your pantyhose have fused with your flesh. You are now a nylon slave and belong to me until you are sold to a new master. Do you understand?”

The model opened her eyes and sat up, “yes, I understand, I am a nylon slave, I will obey.”

Later that night, Isabelle delivered the enslaved model to the docks as instructed. She collected payment and left. Kimberly was escorted onto a ship by representatives of the buyer and never heard from again.

Once back at headquarters, Isabelle went directly to the technology room. Grace was waiting for her, holding a small, clear, and perfume bottle. It contained a light colored liquid.

“Congrats on your latest job,” Grace said, “I heard that you scored big.”

“I did,” Isabelle replied. Do you have what I need to do what we talked about?”

“Yes,” Grace answered, “I have it right here. This will be what we use to remove this company’s bad element. Just spray it on your hosed legs. If another woman, who is also in nylons, touches it, the chemical will react and enslave them.”

“Will Heather know she is being turned,” Isabelle inquired,” after all, she is the founder of this company and knows every trick in the book.”

A smile crossed Grace’s face. “No, this is cutting edge stuff that we just came up with. No one will know they are being enslaved.”

Isabelle nodded, “ok then, spray me down.”

Grace aimed the bottle and sprayed a generous amount of the liquid on Isabelle’s hosed legs. When she was done, Isabelle thanked Grace and left for Heather’s office. She was prepared to enslave her boss and take control of the company.

“Come in,” Heather said after hearing a knock. “Ah, Isabelle, come in. You did a great job with the model. You made us a lot of money.”

“Thank you,” Isabelle replied, “It was easier than I expected to enslave the model.”

Heather stood from her seat behind the desk and walked towards her top enslaver. “I know it was, In fact, the technology we use now is much more advanced than we had before. New advances have made it so almost anyone can enslave a woman.”

Heather sat down in a chair located in the corner of the room. Isabelle saw this as her moment; she walked over to her boss and smiled down at her. “I bought some new pantyhose with some of my profits from the model job. Very high priced. Feel them, I bet they are the smoothest hose you have ever felt.”

Heather reached out and felt the silky, black pantyhose. “Oh, they are very soft, and smooth.” Heather rubbed her hands up and down the black nylon, the suddenly she stopped and grabbed her head.

“I feel so dizzy,” Heather stated,” My legs feel on fire. What’s going on?”

“I’ll tell you what is going on,” Isabelle replied. “I am tired of you holding us back. With our technology for enslavement we should be ruling the world. I want more and you are in my way. That will change now. You are about to become a slave thanks to a cutting edge enslavement liquid from the lab.”

“No!” Heather cried out,” I can’t be a slave! I won’t be a slave!”

Isabelle laughed, “Too bad, it’s going to happen, can you feel the effects, are they turning you on?”

“I..I am turned on, I feel so horny, but not from your stupid little chemical! Before you declare triumph Isabelle, look at what your hands are doing.”

Isabelle looked down at her hands. She couldn’t believe the sight. She was rubbing Heather’s hose clad legs. “What the fuck am I doing,” Isabelle cried out, “Oh my god, now I am dizzy.”

Heather raised her left leg up, this prompted Isabelle to begin kissing it. “Did you really think it would be that easy to enslave me Isabelle? I’ve known about your since you discussed it with Grace. Unlike you, she is a loyal member of this company. Yes, the liquid you sprayed on your legs is a cutting edge product. However, it doesn’t work like you were told. It reacts to an invisible and odorless gas that has been pumping through my vents since you walked in. I took an immunity shot to avoid contact exposure from you.”

“This can’t be,” Isabelle whimpered between kisses on Heather’s leg. I can fight it. I am top enslaver, I will resist!”

“You should know by now,” Heather responded,” that there I no way to resist. Your fate is sealed. Save some time and submit to the pleasure swelling up inside you.”

“Al…All I wanted was to use our tech and methods to expand and rule the world,” Isabelle said. “Is that so wrong?”

Heather looked down at her enslaver, “Yes, ruling the word is hard, you have to set up governments, constantly worry about resistance. The empire I have is good enough for me. I have countless officials and politicians in my pocket to avoid trouble, a constant stream of clients willing to pay me obscene amounts of money. That is good enough for me.”

Tough she had enslaved countless women; Isabelle had never really experience how great the pleasure from the process was. As wave after wave of lustful ecstasy coursed through her body, and her mind became a fog. The top enslaver’s body began to shudder and moments later exploded in climax. Like her victims before her, Isabelle passed out from the experience.

“Heather spoke softly to the sleeping redhead. “You are no longer an enslaver for this company. You are now a slave yourself. Even though I could get an insane amount of money for you, I am going to keep you as a personal slave. I am your mistress, you will obey me, do you understand?”

Isabelle’s eyes popped open and she sat up. “You are my mistress, I will obey.”