The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslaving Tami

Author’s note: Well, it’s a bit late but here’s a revised and improved version. Many thanks to Voyer for his comments and suggestions.

The neighborhood’s streets stood peaceful and quiet under the stars, a few clouds drifting across the moon.

And then... a tall figure, striding with purpose, his heels striking the pavement. He was utterly new, a violation, his darkness swirling behind him, but he navigated through the endless suburban intersections as if he had made this walk every day for years. The last turn, the last street, and he had arrived at the house he was looking for.

Up the walk, to the front door. Rapping softly. A code. He waited patiently, but patience was unneeded; the door swiftly opened and two soft hands welcomed him into the house, enclosing around him, hugging him against a soft willing body. Tits crushed up against his chest. He leaned in, kissing the girl, feeling the warmth of her body close to him. Moans of pleasure came from her as she rubbed against him. Breaking the kiss, they nodded at each other.

Walking silently now, but with the same purpose, they opened a door and entered a bedroom. Inside, another girl was sleeping peacefully, totally oblivious and defenseless to the intrusion into her private space. The man stood there, admiring the smooth curves of her body alone while his partner disappeared somewhere, returning shortly with four handcuffs, passing two to the man before they proceeded to their respective positions, with her standing near to the sleeper’s head while the man stood at the foot of her bed. The man gave her a nod. She bent over and slowly wiggled her panties down her shapely legs, stepped out of them. She stood up, crumpled her panties into a ball before glancing back at the man. The moment they made eye contact, they moved in unison.

The girl went for the victim’s mouth, stuffing her panties in, gagging her and shocking her awake. This had an added effect of leaving her disorientated initially as the events continued on. By the time she realized what was happening, the guy had cuffed both her legs to the bed frame and the girl succeeded in cuffing one of her hands up. Fear and panic welled up inside as the severity of the situation dawned upon her. She put up a struggle, kicking, punching wildly despite three of her limbs being secured tight to the bed. Her only free hand came up, trying to punch the nearest person, and succeeded, pushing the girl away with a blow to her face but it was fruitless; the man came up and easily overpowered her free hand and secured it against her bed. The victim persisted in her struggle, a sense of fear growing inside her, foreboding rippling through her mind.

The man hugged his companion, kissing her gently over the spot where their target had stuck. The lack of illumination in the room prevented the woman on the bed from identifying them, though the outline of the girl... the victim thought about her younger twin sister Ami who was sleeping in the next room, wishing that she would be spared whatever the intruders had planned. Maybe Ami had woken up at the commotion, locked herself in, and called the police...

A movement at her feet drew her from her thoughts,. Coldness, shock: metal against her skin. The female attacker was wielding a pair of scissors. Goosebumps rose from her skin as her pajamas was deftly cut off, starting from her bottom. In the meantime, the man was searching through her belongings. She shouted at him, but all that came out was a muffled groan.

Suddenly, finally, the man spoke.. “My, my... What do we have here, Tami? Such a naughty girl.!” A twin shock. He knew her name. He was holdingup one of her sex toys she’d stashed under some old sweaters. He put it down, and brought out the others,showing them to her one by one, as though he was giving her a sales presentation. She turned red with embarrassment.

The girl finished with Tami’s bottoms, leaving her panties unmolested as she slowly slithered the scissors up her body, a python seeking out its prey. The scissors sliced into her pajamas top, pulling it apart and exposing Tami’s bra-clad breasts. The girl crept closer to her and Tami’s eyes widened in shock and dismay when she realized who the girl was.Ami. Confusion, shock crashed into Tami, followed closely by dismay at this betrayal..

“So Tami, how are you feeling right now? Being tied up on your bed and exposed to your sister and Master.”, Ami whispered into Tami’s ear, husky, her hot heavy breaths tickling, eliciting a small wave of arousal.

Her hope of being rescued floundered beneath the tidal wave of truth. Her sister, her family, her twin who had grown up together with her... Ami had willingly let the man into their house and assisted in capturing her. She felt the sharp sting of betrayal; how could she do this to her for a stranger? Tami thought in despair. She tried pleading at Ami with her eyes, hoping that the bonds they shared would get through to her but instead Ami leaned in even closer to nibble on Tami’s ears, causing a small jolt of pleasure to run through her body.

“So does my elder twin sister like my panties in her mouth? They are freshly worn, with my naughty pussy juice soaked into it.”, Ami whispered sensually into Tami’s ear. Tami tried to spit out the panties immediately but to no avail. The hopeless of the situation, the embarrassment of her secret being bared out and the shame of tasting Ami’s juice caused Tami to start crying, tears streaming down her beautiful face.

“Oh, don’t cry my beautiful sister. When we are done, you will be a happy slave for master, just like me. And it will be so much easier, when he doesn’t have to reach all the way around the world, through a wire..” Ami spoke up as she gently licked away Tami’s tears. Tami thought she had already been shocked to the core, but this... What had that man done to her lovely sister? Why had she become a slave for this man? Questions flooded Tami’s mind. At the same moment, she swore to fight it, resist whatever evil plans the man had for her and try to save Ami from his thrall.

“Strip, Slave Ami.”, the man’s voice felt so loud and Ami instantly got off her, removing her few remaining clothes within seconds. If Tami never seen it with her own eyes, she would never believe it, her bookish sister, exposing her naked body at the whim of a man standing in her room. Tami’s resolve redoubled.. The man was now sitting beside her, his hands roaming around her body freely. Repulsed by his touch, Tami tried to get away but the cuffs stood firm making escape impossible.

The cold steel of the scissors against her skin shook Tami back from her thoughts. Once again, with a few motions, her bra and panties joined her shredded pajamas on the floor, her naked body fully exposed. Tami’s hands moved on instinct to her breasts and crotch, but the cuffs did their jobs well as she remained in the same humiliating posture.

“Blow me, Slave Ami.”, the man ordered her sister as he moved closer to Tami, tossing the scissors on the pile of shredded cloth.

“Yes, my master.” No hesitation, just smiling obedience as Ami walked up to the man, immediately kneeling before him. Sounds of belt and zipper followed and then Tami started hearing obscene slurping sounds as her sister happily went at her task.

The feel of the man’s hands on her breasts brought Tami back to her predicament. Thoughts flew as she tried finding ways to escape but the man’s touch on her breasts was gentle, suddenly reminding Tami of her previous boyfriend’s touch when they were making out in his car. Despite of how much Tami wanted to deny it, the pleasure was building up. She could feel her nipples hardening against her will, repulsing herself as her body responded to the man’s caresses.

Just when Tami was about to moan out in pleasure, the man’s touch suddenly disappeared and moan changed in the back of her throat to one of need, but she managed to bit it back and shot daggers at him from her eyes. Only for those eyes to widen in shock as she felt his hands touching her inner thighs. She struggled but sadly, her legs remained spread wide, offering no protection at all as her secret place was exposed totally for the man’s viewing pleasure. More tears streamed down Tami face as the helplessness of the situation left her in despair. Once again, the man’s touch was gentle, sliding over her sensitive skin and she felt her pleasure building up again as his fingers traced circles gently on her skin, igniting fire in her. Despite the situation, Tami could feel her pussy getting wet while his hands crept ever closer. Tami continued to resist the temptation of moaning out her need as well as grinding her crotch against his hands., her rational mind was screaming out how wrong it was and that she should be resisting him, a small but growing part of her mind was telling Tami to embrace the pleasure and lose herself in it.

His touch disappeared once again when it was.. so close.. to her pussy and when Tami looked at him again, she saw that he was taking off his shirt, tossing it aside before moving his hands down, holding onto Ami’s unresisting head and proceeding to pump in and out of her mouth like she was a very different kind of sex toy. After some time, he finally grunted with pleasure, pulling Ami’s head onto his cock, her forehead touching his stomach as he came in her mouth.

Once he had finished cumming, he released Ami and pulled her up, a stringless marionette, and whispering into her ear, bringing a grin onto her face. Ami bent over, her face at Tami’s breasts, her butt wiggling seductively at the man, as if beckoning him to fuck her. Looking at her, Tami’s eyes widened in shock once again when she saw Ami opening her mouth, releasing the load of cum which she hadn’t swallowed onto her breasts. The cum mixed with Ami’s saliva felt warm against her skin. Once done, Ami leaned in nearer to Tami’s face and spoke, “How does master’s cum feel on your skin, my dear sister? Don’t worry about all this, soon, master’s cum will be the most precious thing in the world for you.” The strong smell of cum assaulted Tami as Ami leaned in even closer while her hands started massaging the man’s cum into Tami’s breasts, using it like a lotion. All the time, Ami was chanting into Tami’s ears in a soft, low voice, “Relax Tami… Relax and open up your mind… Enjoy the pleasure I’m giving you… Relax… Focus on the pleasure you are experiencing… Let go of your worries and relax… don’t think, just feel, enjoy and focus all your attention on the pleasure…”

Waves of pleasure started forming in Tami’s breasts and rippling out to the rest of her body. Ami kept on kneading and whispering. Tami’s head felt fuzzy and it was getting harder to think, to form coherent thoughts. All she want was to relax and immerse herself in the pleasure. Luckily, Tami was helped by the gasp of pleasure by Ami, interrupting Ami’s verbal assault on her ears. Glancing to the side, Tami saw that the man had slid his cock into Ami and was fucking her doggie style, using her breasts as handles to support himself.

Ami’s face showed pure pleasure from the fucking she was receiving and soon, her words became incoherent as moans of pleasure escape from her mouth. It did give Tami a small measure of respite, although Ami’s hands still continued rubbing of her breasts. Tami could feel the cum being spread all over her breasts and Ami’s fondling became rougher the nearer she got to her climax as she started to lose control. Just looking at her sister getting fucked and mewing out in pleasure, and Tami was getting wet, disgusted yet aroused. The closeness of the act, together with Ami’s hot, heaving breathing near her excited Tami even more and Tami tried blocking out such thoughts away from her mind but Ami’s hands squeezing her breasts roughly didn’t help matter much.

“I’m cuuuummmmingggg… Master, your slave is cuuummminngg for you…”, Ami’s body shuddered in pleasure as she hit her orgasm and Tami could hear the man grunting in pleasure as he came inside Ami’s pussy. Ami collapsed onto Tami, panting for breath. The man withdrew himself and went to Tami’s laptop on her table, flipped it open and switched it on..

The room was quiet except for the breathing of Ami and the tapping of the keyboard. Curious, Tami strained her neck, trying to see what that man was doing but she was blocked by his back. A wave of pleasure emitting from Tami’s breast shook her back from her attempted spying. A warm sucking sensation engulfed one of her nipples as Tami realized that Ami was sucking on it. Looking down, their eyes met and Tami saw a mischievous twinkle in Ami’s eyes as Ami continued sucking and licking her breasts and nipples, cleaning away the cum she rubbed on earlier.

The sensation was unbelievable as Ami worked her magic. Being twins, it seemed both of them shared the same erogenous zones and Tami could feel her body responding to Ami’s administration. Pleasure clouded Tami’s mind once again as she found herself slowly losing focus despite of the wrongness of the situation. Here she was, cuffed up on her bed, naked and spread wide open with her younger twin sister sucking and licking her breasts while a man was using her laptop..

Tami’s eyes closed as she tried to block out the pleasure but failing as the pleasure rose inside her body, grinding away at her resistance. Slowly but surely, Tami lost herself into the pleasure, letting it cloud her mind like a fog once again. Suddenly, the pleasurable feelings were gone, leaving her on the edge and she moaned out in disappointment, though with her sister’s panties stuffed in her mouth, nothing recognizable came out. Tami’s eyes blinked opened and she look at her sister, who put a finger on her lips. Tami looked at her moving down her body until she settled between her spread legs, her hot breath tickling Tami’s lower lips, eliciting small waves of pleasure. Movement to the side of Tami’s head brought her attention there and she saw that the man had finished using her laptop and was now standing beside her with something in his hands. His hands came down on either side of her head and he plugged earphones into her ears. A soothing music filled the world.

It was then that the real assault started. Tami bucked sharply in shock when her pussy lips were licked, pleasure coursing through her body. Looking down, she saw her sister’s head between her thighs, Ami’s tongue working against her most secret place, licking gently, focusing her attention on the swollen erected clit. At the same time, the music playing through the earphones distracted her and slowly, she found herself losing her focus, falling deeper and deeper into the music, becoming more relaxed. Tami tried to ignore all these by concentrating on other matters but Ami’s licking distracted her every time and to make matter worse, it felt as though her licking was synched to the music being played. The more Ami licked, the more her licks seemed to have become one with the music. As Tami relaxed further in the haze of pleasure and music, she could feel her mind being opened up by the music, the resistance disappearing. The sensation felt so surreal, her arousal rising while her mind got more relaxed and open.

Tami lost track of time as the licks on her cunt lips, her clit increased in intensity, causing further waves of pleasure to flow through her, drowning it in pleasure. Her mind lost its focus as Tami found it getting harder and harder to concentrate on anything else except for the pleasure. The growing pleasure was interrupted slightly when she heard Ami gasped in shock and pleasure. Tami glared down at her, feeling angry that she had stopped momentarily before realizing that the man was again fucking Ami. Ami’s pause was only momentary and she diving back into Tami’s snatch, teasing and pleasing her once again.

Time flew by, seconds, minutes, hours. Tami was totally lost in the pleasure flooding into her body and soon, she felt her climax approaching. Ami sensed that too and her tongue increased its assault. Tami’s orgasm came suddenly and the force of her climax surprised her, never had she cum so hard before. Perhaps the taboo and wrongness of the whole situation took her to such heights. As she came back down, it felt as though a part of her mind was slipping away, oozing out from her pussy. Other parts seemed to be switching themselves off, thoughts crumpling into useless piles like crashing train cars, leaving her dazed and confused. Tami didn’t get a chance to even catch her breath before Ami resumed her licking and she could feel those jolts of pleasure coursing through her body again. Looking down, Tami found that the man was still fucking Ami hard, in fact, Ami was aiding him, wiggling her cute ass in time with his thrusts. Such a surreal scene. Her twin sister being fucked in the near-darkness. As though she were looking at herself getting fucked up good by that man.

Just then, Tami she heard.. what? A voice mixed in the music? It felt so familiar to her. As she tried to focus on it, find out whose voice it was, but the pleasure ignited in her by her sister’s licking could not be denied and soon, she was lost again. Once again, Tami struggled to keep hold of herself, trying to keep the assault on her sex and mind at bay but she was fighting a losing battle. More time flickered past, her mind drunk on the pleasure she was experiencing. And in the back of it all, a very familiar voice speaking to her.. telling her things.. but she couldn’t put a finger on who it was..

For the second time in the night, Tami approached orgasm, her sister’s tongue tireless assault yielding the desired effect. Despite her denial, Tami’s body was truly enjoying the pleasure it was experiencing and it began humping against Ami’s mouth on instinct, betraying her. The very betrayal tipped Tami over the edge as her second orgasm crashed into her body, the force of it causing her to lose consciousness

Just before Tami blacked out, she recognized the voice. It was Ami.

Unknown time. Tami woke up. Her pussy was still being licked. She opened her eyes, she saw only darkness. A blindfold? As her mind got more alert, she was alarmed to feel vibrations, the sensation of pleasure, coming also from her hard nipples. Tami struggled anew against the cuffs, uselessly, as the vibrations on her nipples were starting to drown her in more pleasure. Amid the haze, Tami seemed to hear a voice. A question, asking her how she felt about vibrators taped onto her nipples...

“Enjoy the pleasure Tami… Give it up and surrender to master, just like me… I’m sure master would love having us sisters serving his every need…”, Ami’s voice whispered against her ear, making Tami realized that the earphones were gone. Ami’s hot breath tickled and she proceeded to nibble, eliciting more jolts of pleasure. Tami could feel Ami’s breasts on her arms and Ami was making no effort to hide the fact that she was rubbing them using Tami’s arm, her hard nipples poking.

“Give up Tami… Do not resist us… Let us enslave you… Embrace your slavery Tami…”, in between her nibbling, Ami continued her chanting, alternating between the ears and Tami could feel her breasts rubbing on her face when she went for the other ear. Tami’s whole body felt so sensitive, every touch causing a pleasurable sensation flooding into her. She could feel another orgasm building up and despite of how much she wanted to deny it, it felt so good and her mind.. felt so... With Ami assaulting her with words of submissiveness, of slavery to their master, she was helping the man enslave Tami, her twin sister. Tami crumbled deeper into despair

In her heightened state of arousal, the insertion of two fingers into her dripping wet pussy caused more massive jolts of pleasure. Her thoughts fell further apart, and her awareness spun around, the fingers that were starting to fuck her cunt. Tami could feel their every touch as they played with her inside, exploring every hook and canny of her pussy. The violation of her most secret place... She struggled once again but the cuffs were not budging, keeping her a prisoner.

“You can’t escape Tami… All your struggles are in vain… Resistance is futile… no one is coming to save you and by the time we are done with you, you will be a loving slave just like me… I’m sure you are going to love your new life… I sure love mine…”, Ami’s voice wafted through the fog, reaching deep into Tami’s mind.

Another orgasm. Oblivion.

The next time Tami woke up, she seemed to be alone. Soothing music, Ami’s voice speaking to her softly through the earphones and she felt the familiar feeling of a vibrator inside her, two more on her steel hard nipples. Her thoughts.. the train cars were scattered widely, and burning in erotic patterns... A voice... was that her talking to herself? telling her to submit and obey, submit to her master and become his fucktoy.

Drowning in a sea of pleasure, Tami drifted in and out as orgasm after orgasm jolted her tired body. More hours come and gone. Was it still night time? Already morning? Had another day passed by? She tried to grasp onto something but as time dragged on, she sank further and further into the sea, her thoughts disappearing, her will oozing out of her cunt. Orgasm. Orgasm.

Somewhere deep in her mind, even now, at the bottom of the sea, a tiny kernel of resistance remained, holding out hope that she might be rescued. Someone. Anyone. But the kernel shrunk as more and more she started to enjoy the pleasure coursing through her body. The voice.. it started to get through. It was her voice. She was hearing herself speaking, teaching her about her future life.

DARKNESS…

EMPTINESS…

DARKNESS…

PLEASURE…

DARKNESS…

OBEDIENCE…

Time dragged on. She had vague impression of being fed, the panties in her mouth taken out but before she could speak, her mouth was sealed with a kiss which forced food in. Even during the feeding, Tami were not spared from the brainwashing as her breasts were being massaged continuously, a tongue (her sister Ami or the man?) invading into her mouth, exploring and teasing her. All the time, the voice continued speaking, telling Tami more details about her new life.

Resistance..

So much weaker than the temptation to accept whatever she was told to. Temptation. So seductive.

Drifting in and out of consciousness, Tami only had vague memories of what was being done to her but each time she regained consciousness, she felt more at ease with what was happening. As she found herself embracing it, becoming a willing participant as the voice (voices?) changed her and molded her.

She was repeating the words spoken to her through the earphones.

She was unable to stop repeating the words she heard.

“I am my master’s loving slave.” Jolts of pleasure.

“I will always obey my master.” Her nipples hardened more than she ever thought possible.

“My body exists for my master’s pleasure.” More pleasure coursed through her, this time starting from her hot wet cunt. Similar words pronouncing her submission to her master were repeated throughout and Tami could feel them imprinting into the deepest part of her very being. She could feel herself changing, there was no denying it. The more she embraced the changes, the more pleasure she felt. Pleasure throbbed through her body as she continued repeating those words and bringing herself further and deeper into mindless submission, her mind empty of thought, all that existed was her slavery to her one and only master.

Tami didn’t remember why she had wanted to resist. It felt so good and it was the absolute truth in her life; she was born for this purpose.

Tami cried out for her master just before she once again, finally, passed out.

Blackness and true silence.

Tami found herself alone in her room. Sunlight. It took a long while to get used to being able to see again. Looking around, she found that she had been released from the cuffs. She lay naked on her bed, the bed sheet mingled with her love juices and perspiration. Pushing herself to her feet, her legs wobbling, no pausing to put on clothes, Tami left her room. The house was quiet and empty except... sounds coming from her sister’s room. Tami walked towards the entrance, her tits hanging freely and bouncing with every step. The door.. Tami took a deep breath and opened it.

The sight that greeted her was one of pure lust. Her sister Ami was riding the man on her bed, moaning non-stop. The sound of their coupling filled the room as she tried to pound the man’s cock into her. Ami was wearing fake cat ears, with a leather collar around her neck and a tail that was wiggling from her ass as she bounced on the man. Desire ignited inside of Tami as she could feel her pussy getting wet.

The man finally realized Tami was there and he held Ami still, his cock impaled deep inside her. Ami whimpered as she was stopped midway through the fuck she was obviously enjoying. He pulled her down onto him, her tits crushed up against his chest as he whispered into her ear. In an instant, Ami was up and walking over to Tami, her tail wiggling with each step, a mischievous grin on her face. Pulling Tami into her embrace, she gave her a soul searing kiss. Tami responded without hesitation, the wickedness of it arousing her even more. Reluctantly, Ami pulled away from her and she guided Tami to her bed where the man was waiting, his hard cock beckoning. Following Ami, Tami climbed onto the bed, straddling him, rubbing her pussy lips against his cock. The closeness of his cock ratcheted her desire to a new level. She felt her pussy juice dribbling down her thighs.

“You are going to love this, sis. Take master’s cock into you and embrace your slavery.”, Ami whispered to Tami, the lust evident in her voice.

“Yeeesssss… Take Master’s cock into meee…”, Tami groaned out in agreement. Looking at the man’s black eyes, her right hand reached down, taking hold of his hard shaft, guiding it to her opening. Without ado, Tami sank down on it, feeling it spear her cunt open. The sensation was unbelievable as she welcomed her master’s wonderful cock into her for the first time. Her pussy walls rippled around it, as though trying to commit the shape of his cock into memory and her cunt walls felt like being remolded to the shape of his cock and Tami knew deep down in her heart that no other man would ever experienced the pleasure her body could give. Only the man lying before her.

“Master…”, Tami groaned in pleasure as she leaned forward to kiss him, her cunt getting used to his thickness, her mouth welcoming his invading tongue without any resistance, just like her pussy did with his cock. His hands came up and squeezed her tits, giving more pleasure. Tami moaned at the feeling she was experiencing but she knew that she wanted more. Slowly, she raised her body up, feeling his hard cock sliding out from her pussy until only his cockhead remained inside, sinking down again, letting him spear her cunt once again, the pleasure it elicited was unbelievable, causing Tami to moan out lustfully. She tried squeezing her cunt walls on his cock, causing him to moan out at the sensation, bringing a smile to her face, pleased that she had brought her master pleasure. She continued fucking him in long slow strokes, trying to prolong the feelings but as she reached nearer to her climax, she started to ride him faster, pounding her hot wanton cunt onto him while at the same time, moaning and screaming. She was soon rewarded as she felt his cock jerk inside her, spurting his cum into her slave cunt, filling her up. This brought about her orgasm as her cunt walls clenched around his cock, trying to keep it inside her. Both of them moaned out in ecstasy, enjoying the moment before she finally collapsed onto him, spent. Looking down at him, her eyes locked onto his as she brought her lips onto his, kissing him.

“I’m your slave forever, Master… My body is yours… You own me now…”, Tami whispered to him as she broke from the kiss.

“Yes, Slave Tami. I’m going to enjoy your sweet body very much, just like your sister.” his strong deep voice replied. Just hearing his voice aroused her again and Tami could feel the need bubbling up. Suddenly, she felt a tongue on her pussy, licking at the spot where master’s cock still embedded inside her pussy, trying to get as much cum out as it could. It seemed her sister-slave Ami couldn’t stand it anymore, seeing her getting fucked by master and she decided to join in. Ami’s tongue ignited waves of pleasure in Tami, bringing Tami back to the night when she was cuffed. With a mischievous grin, Tami dismounted her master, quickly spun around and pinned Ami down. Moving into a “69” position, she proceeded to licked Ami’s pussy, paying attention to her clit while she ground her pussy against Ami’s face. Wanting to take revenge for what Ami had done to her previously, she proceeded to bring her to climax. Sensing Tami’s intentions, Ami gamely took her on as both sisters worked on each other’s pussy, trying hard to bring each other to climax. Tami could feel the gaze of her master onto both of them, looking at them engaging in lesbian incest act. This aroused Tami further as well as egging her on. Before long, she could feel Ami cumming on her tongue, Ami’s shapely thighs squeezing her head, trying to keep her there and prolong the pleasure and shortly after, she followed suit, her orgasm crashing over her, drowning her in waves of pleasure. Just before Tami lost consciousness once again, she thought back of all that had happened, bringing a smile to her face as she looked forward to the wonderful life she would be experiencing from now on.