The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enter the Darkness

Part I

I toss the open file on my desk. It joins five others strewn across its surface. The smiling face of Martina Santos stares up at me. Under normal circumstances it would be at least a day before a missing person case would make it to my desk; Martina was reported missing just two hours ago. The report was flagged and sent to the Federal Special Case Squad. She is the sixth missing woman in her twenties to be reported missing in the area over the past two weeks.

It’s happening again. Every three months young women start disappearing. The disappearances end when the seventh woman is taken. It took the government over five years to discover the pattern as the women were taken from different places throughout the country, came from varied backgrounds, had differing social circles and physical appearance.

It’s been two weeks since the first disappearance in this cluster was reported and I was chosen, along with nine other agents to attend various parties throughout the city in hopes we could stop the perpetrators before they moved on. After the team briefing, ten decoy teams fan out across the city.

My assignment is a pop-up dance club known for its popularity among the upscale suburban college students. Five minutes after I arrive, I notice at least six drug transactions and two men dosing young women’s drinks. I adjust my jaw to activate the subcutaneous transmitter and give a description of the various lowlifes to team lead in the RV parked in the adjacent warehouse.

After six hours of dancing and making conversation with various pushy men I was beginning to regret my decision to volunteer for this assignment when a muscular man gave me a rather strong shove. With 4-inch heels I feel backward into a woman, whose strong arms righted me. I turned to look for the man but he was gone. While I scanned the room, I felt a slight pinch on my left arm. I turned toward the woman, who smiled and leaned in close.

“It’s ok, he’s gone, I’ll take care of you. You know that, right?”

I started to say, I’m fine, thank you but heard myself say.

“Yes, I know you’ll take care of me.”

“Good Girl. Let’s dance and forget about everything else.”

“Yes, dance and forget.” I could hear myself say.

It’s the strangest feeling. It’s like I’m floating beside myself but not myself. I feel heat, not just from her closeness and press of bodies on the dance floor. It’s as if her every touch arouses me. My senses are heightened and focused exclusively on her body gyrating in front of me and pressing against me. She feels wonderful holding me. Her scent is exquisite. Every time she pulls me close I take a deep breath and hold it, trying to hold onto the memory of that scent. The longer we dance the weaker I feel. I just want to lean against her and let this strong beautiful woman take me away. It feels wonderful to let her take care of me.

Wait, stop it. I need to get a grip. I’m aware she’s done something to me. Six women are counting on me. For a moment, I feel the fog closing over my mind start to lift. I can see myself start to straighten up and turn away from her. Like the powerful predator she is, she pounces. I feel her body behind me. The music throbbing and pulsating through my body as I try to pull away but It feels so good to let her hold me, if only for a moment. I feel her pelvis grinding against my ass. I gasp out loud.

“Sooo, good. Don’t stop.”

I know I need to call for backup but I can’t seem to do anything but sway with the music and listen to her beautiful voice whispering to me.

“I won’t stop. I’m always here for you, to make you feel good.”

The music fades into the background. Her hands flow over me as she slides up and down in time with the frantic beating of my heart. My addled mind is screaming for me to get out of here, while my treacherous body presses against this dangerous hunter.

“You are a wonderful dancer, sexy and firm. What’s your name?”

Her compliment cascades across my mind. I feel so happy she is pleased with my body. It takes every ounce of whatever will I have left to reply in a sleepy, almost slurred voice.

“Denna, what’s yours?”

I wish I could wipe that dopey grin off my face as I struggle to resist whatever drug she’s dosed me with.

“I am your Mistress now and forever; you live to serve me. Follow me, I want to show you something.”

A wave of pleasure flows through my body just hearing my fate. I’m so excited at the prospect of serving my mistress forever. It feels magnificent to serve my mistress.

What, stop that! I’m losing my mind. I know it’s the drugs but a part of me desires to serve her if only to keep feeling the waves of pleasure that are washing over my mind.

“Yes, Mistress”

I respond with that same dopey smile. We are floating across the dance floor and I watch her touching men and women as she leads me a staircase at the far end of the room. They sigh and stare after her. She seems to glow as she floats up the stairs. I’m panting, my mind is on fire with a desire for her I didn’t know was possible. My disembodied mind is screaming for me to stop. I know if I go through that door I’m never coming back.

She opens a steel door and we pass through. I follow her like some sex-crazed zombie, half walking, half struggling to find the will to turn around. I follow her to another staircase, this time headed down, which seems to go on forever. Once at the bottom of the steps she takes my hand. My body shudders as a wave of pleasure mingles with fear. I am so aroused now I can barely walk at all. Hand in hand we walk through the dark hallway before she opens another door at the end. The open door reveals a large room with stacks of boxes on metal shelves and in the middle of the room is a tractor trailer. A short staircase leads to a door in the middle of the trailer. She leads me up the stairs and into the trailer.

There are six other women sitting naked in what looks like modified dental chairs. There various cables and other apparatuses attached to their breasts and genitals. On their heads is a full helmet that completely covers their faces. There’s a huge bundle of fiber optic cable connected to the chair and streaming up into the darkness above the chairs. There are monitors to the right of each chair. I can’t tell for sure but they seem to be displaying the status of each woman. Even in the low light the bodies of the women glisten with sweat. The scent of sex is overwhelming.

The seventh chair is empty. I’m observing the scene with rising panic, while my willing body is led toward the seventh chair.

“Denna, be a good girl and take off those hot clothes.”

Another wave of pleasure flows through my traitorous body.

“Yes, Mistress”

Undressing, I realize my panties are soaking wet. Whatever, I was dosed with obviously enhances the pleasure centers of the brain while inhibiting logic and reason.

Mistress walks around me before standing behind me and placing her hands on both sides of my head caressing my scalp and slowly working her way down my shoulders and back. She stops at my ass. She inhales deeply and slowly, gently releases a soft breath. I feel her hot breath. I shiver. I need her to touch me.

She palms both ass cheeks and slowly works her way between my legs, pushing them slightly apart. A single finger slides across my sex and back through to the crease. The feeling is indescribable. I almost faint as another wave of pleasure roars through my mind and body.

As I recover she’s standing in front of me and for the first time I consider her eyes. There’s something compelling about them. It’s dark in the room but her eyes are even darker. They are black liquid pools shimmering with pleasure and delight. I could spend my remaining days just staring into the emptiness, letting the darkness engulf me, carrying me away from everything and toward enteral ecstasy. I feel her soft warm hands on my breasts. I realize my nipples are hard and more sensitive than they’ve ever been. I fall deeper into the darkness as she caresses each breast, squeezing the left and then right nipple, each squeeze sends another wave of pleasure into my tormented mind.

I’m lost now, no longer a person; just dark desire and pure hunger. The other me watches as she leans in and kisses me. Suddenly, I’m pulled into that which was once me. The taste of her mouth, I savor it, light and rich at once. I swallow and am fulfilled. I know she will sustain me and I am hers now and forever.

“You will obey and serve me forever, slave.” She whispers as she exhales deeply into my mouth before our lips part. I stagger staring once again into deep darkness.

“Obey and serve”, I reply.

I hunger for her caress, her taste, as I stare mindlessly obedient into the darkness of the shining black orbs.

“I know what you want.”

I stare hungrily into her eyes and whisper, “Please”.

“You can have it. I will give it to you, if you give yourself to me. All the pleasure you will ever want can be yours. I will free your mind from all thought and worry. The climax of obedience will wash away all resistance and you will obey. You just have to give me your all and I will give you everything.”

My answer was immediate. My words were clear in between the deep ragged breaths I was taking just to stay conscious as wave upon wave of pleasure assaulted what was left of my mind.

“I give you all, everything I am is yours. Take me and use me as you desire. Please let me feel it; please I have to feel it.”

She gently pushes me backward into the chair. I feel something large pushed into my sex. Small pads are affixed to my nipples and the helmet lowers onto my head.

I hear a click and the hum of machinery as the device between my legs starts to send out rhythmic pulses, and a sharp jolt of electricity pulses across my nipples, syncing with the pulses between my legs. Then the images of men and women in various stages of undress and in various sexual positions flash in my mind.

I am not me. I am pleasure incarnate. Wave after wave of pleasure assault my mind and then her voice returns.

“You are mine. You exist to receive the pleasure I offer and to serve me in any way I desire. You will empty your mind of all that you were and allow me to remake you in my image. There is nothing but the darkness of obedience and service to me. When you please me, I will reward you. Behold the first reward of obedience.”

The orgasm that had been building for I don’t how long explodes in my mind. My body spasms and thrashes in the chair. My mind shatters and I fully embrace the darkness.