The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enter the Darkness

Part IV

Meanwhile in the ether…

I’m struggling to stay focused. Without physical form, I find myself drifting, thoughts jumping from one idea to the next, visiting different times and places trying to determine how to free she who was me and all the others who’ve been corrupted by the Darkness. Locating the communications room, I look for some way to get a message out. There’s a woman wearing the same dark grey lab coat sitting at one of the terminals. Perhaps I can join with her and influence her mind enough to send a message to Douglas.

Moving toward her I concentrate on her, reaching out, trying to join with her as I do with she who was me. Focusing on her, willing myself to join with her. She’s there but not. I can’t get more than an awareness of her bliss at serving the Darkness. Desire pours off her like some physical presence. It’s so strong I find my awareness start to dim as I flow through her feelings. I perceive the Darkness more acutely now. The room is darker; the woman at the terminal turns toward me, her face, once impassive, is now a mask of curiosity and desire. I move closer, trying to connect. She smiles. Suddenly I’m cold. That’s not possible because I have no body, no nerves, nothing physical to feel anything, yet now I experience cold. I’m so focused on the impossible sensation I almost don’t realize the Darkness has surrounded me.

Run, hide, get away… I’m back in the room with she who was me. The strange sensation of coldness is gone. I’m as before, the disembodied consciousness of she who was me. She’s awake and without further contemplation I’m one with she who was me.

I’m flooded with thoughts and feelings. Confusion, fear, hunger and pain. So much pain. I understand now. She’s trying to remember who she was before the Darkness. I push toward the memory she’s trying to access. Whole sections of our mind are covered by an inky blackness. I move closer. The ink is twisting, writhing throughout our mind. I shove some of it aside. A name; Deena, bursts into our combined awareness. Almost immediately the pain is more intense. The darkness pushes back, trying to cover our memories. I summon my will; forcing it upon our mind. A blazing light, as bright as the sun overwhelms my perception and the darkness is gone, cleansed by the light. We had a mission, the missing women, we were taken.

I know all, for I am the keeper of she who was me. Do we, together, know we are Deena? I’m aware of all. I am the guardian of US. How do I mend my fractured mind? We are Deena. We are whole again. We must cleanse our consciousness of the darkness smothering our mind. But how? Even now, I perceive it surging forth, slowly probing our thoughts, searching for a crack in our defenses. I feel its power; its hunger. How will we hold such power at bay?

Our internal struggle is interrupted by the ringing of a chime.

It’s as if a switch is thrown.

“Wow, that feels good.”

The light is extinguished, a door is shut, the pain is gone.

“Interesting.”

I’m swimming in a deep dark pool of wonderful pleasurable feelings. Sex would feel great right now. We need to feel great. We need to obey so we can feel everything. She is everything. We pick up the strange glasses. We know they are there to help us obey and enjoy the rewards obedience to Mistress offers.

“Wait, stop, put those down.”

We stare at them longingly for a brief moment before putting them on.

She who was me is gone. The darkness swallows her and I’m alone. I’m struggling now. I can barely perceive anything. It’s as if I’m trapped in our mind, sinking, falling into some horrible morass from which there is no escape. Fighting the darkness directly has no effect; not exactly true, fighting seems to mire me deeper into some forgotten portion of our mind. It’s the well of despair and hopelessness; a place we rarely visit. I’m miserable. I failed to stop the Darkness. How could I hope to defeat such power? It’s so easy to give up, to let her have she who was me.

I realize if I’m meant to exist free from the darkness then it’ll happen. I stop struggling and relax, everything will be okay. In an instant, I’m released, darkness flowing around me and through me but I’m unhindered as I float gently through our mind. Searching I find all our focus is in the pleasure center of our mind. At once I’m here. The Darkness covers this portion of our mind. Smooth, slick, flowing, stimulating. We’re home.

Ecstasy, pleasure beyond reason, desire, both sexual and emotional. Images, sounds, and smells of sexual gratification wash over us. I have found the core of she who was me and it’s as corrupt as the dark force influencing us. We are together in the darkness bathing in unbridled passion. I feel immense power coursing through us. It’s wonderful, enchanting, awful and terrible. It’s singular in its purpose; to control and enslave all. Such a pure, simple goal… none may resist. Together, we have but one thought, one mission. We exist to serve our Goddess and to bring others into her service. We must become one with the Darkness. We will be rewarded. Obedience is pleasure. To serve is to live. It is the will of our Goddess to join her in the Darkness forever.

“NO! I can’t, I mustn’t.”

I want to stay, live as one, to forget I AM Deena, to obey the will of our Dark Goddess. I can’t remember desiring anything more than to serve her will. Even as I contemplate the glorious miracle of submitting to the Darkness I reluctantly slide from the mind of she who was me.

In that brief moment before separation, I experience the oneness of joining completely with the Dark Goddess. She who was me dissolves completely into the darkness. She doesn’t disappear into the darkness; she merges with the will of the Goddess and in that nanosecond, I feel hundreds of minds singing their malevolent chorus calling to us, beckoning; joyfully welcoming us to eternal service. Their voices raised in worshipful praise of their Goddess. My Deena’s voice joins the chorus singing with joy, words I do not understand, as she becomes more than she’d ever be alone.

…and I am out, separate, apart and alone.

Looking down, I see she who was me kneeling there with the glasses on, her hand furiously massaging her sex, sweat soaking her unbelievably firm body. She’s mumbling the same unintelligible words repeatedly. The door slides open and a male attendant gently removes her glasses, carefully placing them on the table. I look at her eyes and all I see is Darkness. Her face is a mask of urgent desire. The male removes his clothes. She who was me stops pleasuring herself, immediately taking him into her mouth. With expertise, I’ve never known, she licks, sucks and slurps every inch, taking him deeply without gagging.

After what seems like forever she stops and guides him to the bed. To my limited understanding he seems impossibly hard and thick. Perhaps being without form has warped my perception, yet I’m stunned as she who was me straddles him with ease, sliding onto his huge shaft, slowly making a circular motion with her hips. She’s speaking again in that strangle tongue. He starts moving faster. He’s thrusting harder. She leans forward taking each thrust, pushing back firmly, chanting as their movements become perfectly synchronized. Her chanting is getting louder more fervent. His entire body spasms, his hips shoving against her while she bears down forcefully. He leans his head back and she leans forward, their mouths barely touching, she inhales deeply. His spasms increase as if he’s having a seizure. It only lasts a few moments and then he’s still. I watch, fascinated, as she dismounts, thick fluid streaming down her thigh. She reaches between her legs smearing the entire palm of her hand with comingled juices. Slowly, deliberately she licks her hand clean.

The door opens again and two men enter with a gurney. They lift the limp body of the man, place it on the gurney. The collect his discarded lab coat and exit without a word. The door slides shut behind them.

What the fuck was that? What did she do? Is he dead? This is so much worse than I could’ve ever imagined. I don’t understand how this is possible. The impossibility of my existence is a minor concept compared to the reality of my situation. Somewhere there’s a person, being, construct, something unimaginably, powerfully seductive, capable of enslaving the minds of people; not simply enslaving but merging or subsuming the minds of hundreds if not thousands to its will. Add to that, she who was me may have become some sort of life-force stealing creature. Shit, even if I manage to somehow get a message to my team who would believe me? I must get a message to the Director but how? I can’t merge with anyone here but perhaps that’s because they are so thoroughly integrated with the Darkness there’s nothing for me to grab onto without becoming one with the Queen of Darkness herself. Maybe I can leave this place. Time seems to be somewhat flexible in this form, perhaps distance is relative as well.

… and with that thought I’m at my regional headquarters.

Well, shit, I wish I’d have thought to try this sooner. It’s much brighter here and for the first time I realize it’s not the lights or the sun streaming in through the windows; it’s the lack of the overwhelming dark presence that permeates her laboratory. Her foul influence is gone. I’m able to more clearly see and hear everyone in our field office. The electronic case board has been updated to include Deena Winslow, my cover name. My name…

Am I Deena? I’m not sure who or what I am. I’m aware of my body or she who was me’s body and my connection to it, however the strong connection I once felt is somehow different, or less. I can’t decide if it’s the distance between my body and this consciousness or some by-product of joining the Darkness we experienced.

I float throughout the office listening to snippets of conversation, catching glimpses of information displayed on the computers but it’s very disconcerting. I’m randomly being pulled from person to person or office with little or no control on my part. It’s as if I become aware of something that might be relevant at one end of the floor or two offices over and …bam… I’m there. I need to stop and concentrate. I need to take a deep breath and relax but I have no breath to take, no body to relax.

Realization slowly dawns, just as it did when I pulled away from the Darkness. In this place, between the physical and the ethereal, I’m in control. My will is absolute. I concentrate on Section Chief Douglas, reaching out with by mind, taking in all the bits of conversation, focusing intently on Douglas and where he might be.

Whoa, information overload. I’m suddenly bombarded with so much information I can barely keep up. E-mails, texts, phone calls, database entries, reports; all the collective information available in this field office is suddenly at my imaginary fingertips. I push aside questions of why and how and focus on sorting and cataloging all the information regarding Deena’s disappearance. The search for Deena was as extensive as it was futile. They found nothing. Just like all the others, Deena was just gone; disappeared with no clue as to her whereabouts.

Shit, shit, shit!! I have everything they need to find these people and no way to tell them.

Fuck! This is so annoying, now I’m somewhere outside the city inside Section Chief Douglas’ car. I need to figure out how this works. It’s confusing enough being formless without shifting from place to place with no warning. How did I get here? Ha, the car’s GPS is tracked by the agency. It’s like the entire world is my personal Zoogle. OK, but where’s Douglas? His phone is here in the car turned off. There’s only 3 buildings that look open. A bar, a small warehouse and the drugstore on the corner. All the other buildings are dark, in the sense that I can’t perceive anything in them. The bar and the drugstore have security cameras and several patrons with cell phones but I don’t see or hear Douglas in either building.

That leaves the warehouse, which is interesting in that as I drift closer I can sense something inside but can’t “see” inside like I can the other buildings. Something is different. I scan the building, power feeds, telecom connections, even the waste pump controls but can’t seem to gain any awareness beyond the perimeter of the warehouse. I stretch my disembodied mind across the distance and review information back at the office. Douglas has 17 voicemail messages on the office phone system and over 250 secure e-mails. Not sure how I know this but it’s a pretty sure bet he’s been away from the field office for hours.