The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enter the Darkness

Part V

My Section Chief, Miles Douglas is missing. I can’t locate him in the field and the office hasn’t yielded any clues, perhaps I can see what’s been happening at home; and with that thought I’m there. I’ve been here several times in the past. Miles has a wonderful home, stylish and well kept. His wife, Trish did a great job decorating the place and always keeps it spotless.

Shit, now I’m in their bedroom.

Oh, no! no, no, no! This is not good, not good at all. Floating above the large California King bed I see Trish Douglas wearing the same weird glasses as all the other women while thrusting a huge dildo repeatedly into her soaking wet sex. The squishing noise seems loud in the empty bedroom. How? And why here? If she’s under the influence of the Darkness why isn’t she in the lab like she who was me and the others?

She who was me! The merging must’ve given that creepy Queen of Darkness access to all her memories. If the Darkness has Trish, her husband Miles, my boss, is in grave danger if he hasn’t already been turned.

Trish couldn’t have undergone the same process as she who was me. It hasn’t been that long. I idly ponder how they took her and in a flash, I’m in the living room yesterday morning. I know this because she has the news on and the date and time is clearly displayed. The doorbell rings. Trish gets up, opens the door.

“Hey Megan, how are you?”

“I’m great, it’s a wonderful day to share, isn’t it?”

Trish smiles at her friend. “Uh, I guess so… hey what’s that? A new perfume?”

“You like it. It’s my first time trying it but it smells awesome!”

Megan giggles extending her wrist to Trish’s nose.

It’s compelling don’t you think? That’s it, breath it in. Yes, much better.”

Trish’s eyes briefly lose focus as she replies.

“Yes, compelling.” She pauses, puts her hand on the wall to steady herself.

Trish is standing in the foyer, leaning against the wall smelling this woman’s wrist. I really, really wish she wasn’t doing that. Megan moves closer; wrapping her arm around Trish’s waist she pulls her close and whispers in Trish’s ear.

“Trish honey, you ok? You sorta spaced out for a minute there.”

Straightening up and taking a step back, Trish responds.

“Uh… huh… you said you wanted to share something?”

“Yes!", Megan giggles. “Let me show you.”

I watch helplessly as Megan takes a small tablet from her purse. Walking toward the sofa in front of the TV she continues.

“It’s really cool on the big screen. Let me send the video to your TV. I came across this earlier today and just had to share it with you. It’s really awesome.”

Trish follows her, turning her attention to the screen as a bunch of bright colors, symbols and patterns radiate from the 75″ screen.

“What’s this? It’s sort of hard to watch.”

“Hang on, just keep watching while I adjust it. Focus on the screen Trish, you’ll understand soon.”

“I… feel… I need to sit down.” Trish falls onto the sofa never taking her eyes from the screen. “Ye..Ye..Yesss, I understand … must keep watching.”

The images shift slightly and are now interspersed with the same sexual images she who was me was forced to watch. It’s so faint I almost don’t notice the low hum coming from the TV.

Megan takes a small perfume atomizer and sprays a fine mist directly in front of Trish’s face.

Trish shudders as she breathes it in.

“That’s right new thrall, join us in eternal bliss.”

I recognize that voice; no longer Megan’s annoying voice, it’s the voice of that bitch, the Queen of Darkness.

I stare in silence as Megan slowly undresses Trish. Whew, I’d forgotten how hot Trish is. Miles is a lucky guy. Oh boy, this is getting annoying. This whole finding women attractive thing is so foreign, yet, I find this consciousness appreciates the beauty of the female form.

Trish speaks so softly I can barely make it out. Her words are slurred, if I didn’t know better I’d think she’s drunk or high.

“Megan, what are you doing?”

“Shhh, honey, relax and enjoy. We’re going to have fun getting to know each other so much better.”

Megan quickly removes her own clothes, sitting next to Trish; leaning over, she slowly licks Trish’s right nipple, gently gliding her tongue in a circular motion around several times before gently biting down. Trish shudders, sliding further into the sofa cushions.

“Listen to me Trish. From now on you belong to our Goddess. You have no will, no thoughts but hers. You will do as she commands without question or hesitation. You will follow my every word as if it was straight from our Goddess.”

Between ragged breathes Trish tries to speak.

“What? Huh, I don’t, ohhh that feels so good. Woah, so good. Please don’t stop. Yesss, so good. No thoughts, no will, must obey… obey…”

“You want to feel this all the time, don’t you? You will, if you obey. If you hesitate or question, she will punish you. She’ll take away your pleasure and you’ll be all alone. See how that feels?”

Megan turns off the TV and stops licking Trish’s body.

Trish sits up rigidly, turning her head, eyes wild, searching, her mouth open in a silent scream. When her voice returns, it’s hoarse and ragged.

“Nooo, please, I’ll obey, I’ll obey. I live to serve the Darkness. Take me and make me hers.”

Meagan, smiles, turns on the TV and slides slowly between her friend’s legs, her tongue expertly exploring and probing as Trish positions herself to fully enjoy Megan’s ministrations.

Wow, this girl knows what she’s doing. Her tongue is flitting, licking, her mouth sucking and pulling. All the while Trish is literally humping Megan’s face. I’m starting to think it might be nice to join in when I remember I’m not supposed to like girls and, more importantly, I don’t have a body. I swear this must be what amputees mean when they say they can still feel the missing limb. It’s almost as if I can feel my phantom body’s desire for serving the Darkness.

Damn, traitorous flesh, …that I don’t even have!

I watch powerless, as Megan spends the next two hours pleasuring my boss’ wife into a mindless stupor. The whole time, Megan is whispering commands, setting parameters and instructions as if Trish was some computer being programed. I still can’t figure out how they can completely take Trish’s mind without all the tech they used on she who was me. I need Miles to analyze Trish’s blood. We need to understand how the process works. The spread of Darkness will grow exponentially if this abbreviated process is the new normal. What’s previously taken them days would only take hours.

Trish stiffens and screams in ecstasy. For a moment, I remember that first climax of obedience. I feel the familiar pull, the dull hunger somewhere deep in my consciousness. I can only surmise it is the lack of physical form that keeps me from turning toward the Darkness and giving myself over to their Goddess. For now, I’m grateful not being able to truly feel anything. Trish is slumped sideways on the sofa softly moaning the unintelligible mantra they all seem to use. Megan stops suckling her friend’s swollen clit; greedily licking the steady flow of juices flowing from Trish. She finishes, turns off the tablet, puts her clothes on, brews a pot of coffee and helps get Trish showered and dressed. She cleans and dries the sofa and sits Trish down in from of the TV before sitting the still chanting woman fully upright.

“Trish, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Trish, you will remember and obey.”

“I remember and obey.”

“Good girl.”

Trish shudders with delight.

“In a few minutes, I’m going to wake you. You and I will be watching the news and chatting over coffee. Your conscious mind won’t remember anything other than we’ve had a nice chat, coffee and watched some TV but your subconscious will remember everything. You will remember you serve the Darkness and must obey our Goddess. I’m going to leave these special glasses in your nightstand drawer. You will use them once a day at 0100 while your husband is asleep or anytime he’s not at home. You are not to tell him about the Darkness or let him discover you are one with us until our Goddess tells you it’s time to do so. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand. I will wake and be unaware yet still aware. I will serve and obey our Goddess always. I will continue my training in secret. My husband must not know.”

“Very good, I’ve replaced many of the spices and most of the drinks with our Goddess’ creations. You will cook and serve him as you normally do. Slowly he’ll become susceptible to suggestion. He will be more forthcoming regarding his job when you ask. I’ll also leave you a special phone. You will listen and observe. You must provide a complete report when I call you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I live to serve our Goddess and welcome the opportunity to someday share her bliss with Miles. He will serve her, as all must.”

“Very good girl, but not yet. Remember you can’t share her gift with him yet. It’s not time.”

“I’m sorry, I understand, Miles isn’t ready to enjoy the bliss our Goddess offers. I will observe and report.”

“Excellent, you are a wonderful thrall. Now wake.”

It’s over. The two women are sitting on the couch, talking, sipping coffee and watching TV as if nothing happened.

… and suddenly I’m back in the present; at least I think it’s the present. If I had a head, surely all this time jumping would make it hurt. I strain to gain complete awareness of where and when I currently exist.

The bedroom is shrouded by the Darkness. The room darkening curtains are drawn with only a slight breeze occasionally allowing sun to shine through. Trish is steadily pumping the dildo in and out, in and out. I watch her, wondering what she must be feeling, imagining; yet I already know. I focus on her face. I’m closer now. This close I can see her lips moving and her entire body is covered in sweat. I can almost perceive the heat pouring from her aroused body. I’ve felt the unbelievable desire she who was me felt. I know what it’s like to lose yourself in the bliss the Darkness offers.

Suddenly, she rips off the glasses, the earplugs yanking her head to one side before she turns toward me; her eyes wide open. She’s staring right at me. Impossible of course but it sure seems like it. The eyes are dark empty pits; I’m slowly drawn to them. The room is dark, darker than night, even though I know it’s mid-afternoon. I’m pulled toward the edge of the dark pits; my consciousness slipping, falling into the dark abyss.

I’m alone, apart. I have no body, no feelings, nothing. I am nothing.

I am nothing without ...

Shit! Shit! Shit! Not again. Focus, focus. I’m my own master. I’m in control. I’m the light. I’m the FUCKING LIGHT! I’m suddenly thrown toward the ceiling.

The entire room is bathed in afternoon sunlight. A curtain rod falls to the floor and a steady breeze is flowing through the room pushing the curtains on the other window open.

I glance toward Trish. Her eyes are closed, her body limp, the dildo lying on the bed between her legs.

“ugh, what happened?”

My mind turns toward the speaker of the words. Trish is awake; she looks very confused. Her eyes are barely open. She shivers and turns toward the open window. She’s talking to herself.

“Owwww, my head. Ewww… what?? The bed’s wet.”

She starts to sit up; supporting herself with her left arm she sees the huge dildo and realizes why the bed is wet.

“What the fuck?! Ow, ow, ow!”

She massages her temple with her right hand. It seems to relax her a bit.

I reach out with my mind, trying to communicate.

“Trish, can you hear me? I’m here?”

Trish looks briefly at the ceiling before looking at the open window. Damn, her body looks amazing sitting in the sun, her nipples hard and her sex moist, glistening in the light. Stop it, I angrily remind myself.

“What’s happening to me?” Trish’s voice is tight from pain and stress.

Her frustration evident as she struggles to figure out why she’s sitting naked on her bed in the middle of a sopping wet sex spot with a giant dildo laying there between her legs.

Her right-hand stops massaging her head and moves to her breast. She gently squeezes a nipple. The creases on her forehead smooth out and the scowl she’d been wearing is replaced by a little smile.

“No, no, stop that. Listen to me, please.”

There’s no indication she hears me and now her hand is between her legs. She pushes two fingers inside. They slide right in. Removing them she brings her hand to her face and rubs the slick film coating her fingers onto her lips. Her smile broadens as she seductively licks her lips.

“Mmmmm, so good.”

Her hand is back between her legs and they linger a bit longer. She picks up the dildo. Staring at it, I can see her eyes losing the intensity they had when she first woke up. She slides the dildo in her mouth, licking and sucking, her moaning becoming for pronounced.

“Trish, you have to stop. You need to snap out of it! Dammit Trish, STOP!”

The dildo pops out of her mouth and skids across the bed onto the floor with a dull thump. She sways for a moment, hers eyes rolling up into her head; she collapses.

Oh, great now I’ve killed her. I’m confused. I can’t communicate with anyone … except maybe Trish? I’d shrug if I had shoulders. I can’t find my boss; his wife is under the influence of some dark malevolent force and I’ve somehow rendered her unconscious.

I have no idea what just happened, how to find Miles, nor how to stop the spread of this thing, which, unfortunately seems to be happening more rapidly now.

If I can barely keep my disembodied self from falling under the sway of this dark power, how will I ever help stop it from taking over everyone and everything.

I need to find something that tells me what Miles is up to. Has he been home since Trish was merged? Probably not. Has Trish been fully consumed by the Darkness? Perhaps not. At this point I’m not sure how she’s doing since she’s laying comatose on her bed. Has Trish had time to introduce Miles to the Darkness? If so, he most likely doesn’t know he’s being manipulated and is walking into a trap or setting one for someone else. I need to find out what’s going on but most importantly, I need to warn the Director. I’m certain he’ll know what to do.