The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Entity

This is my disclaimer. Warning the story contains explicit material of a sexual nature. It contains Mind control, possession, female domination, incest, bodily invasion, transformation and female/female sex. If you are of a sensitive nature, easily offended, or weak of mind, please read no further. This document is the work of my twisted mind and imagination, and belongs entirely to me. Please do not copy, steal or distribute this document, unless you have my consent. You can contact me on my email address , don’t hesitate, I always read all my mail. I’m always welcome to thoughts, comments and ideas for the next chapter; I make these stories for you as well as me. If you give me some good feedback, I’ll keep writing (now that my PC is working again)! This Story is dedicated to a fan of mine, who helped me create this first chapter of my new story.

Chapter 01—The Dark Passion

‘Hey John, come see what I’ve found!’ shouted Sue

‘Wait up, you do sports, I don’t, give a lazy guy a break, will ya?’ he whined back.

When John finally caught up, they were stood in front of a small cave, seemingly carved out of a granite rock face. It was weird; the front of the rock face was perfectly smooth, polished to perfection. It would have looked like a building of some sort if there had been joins in the rock, and if it didn’t have trees growing on top of it.

‘Wanna see what’s inside?’ She said ‘I’ve been to these woods hundreds of times, but this is the first time I’ve seen this’

‘I don’t know, I kind of get a bad feeling about all of your schemes. Since I’ve started going out with you, I’ve been stung, bitten, poisoned and scratched. I don’t even like nature... And what if there’s a bear or something worse in there?’

‘A bear?! Don’t be stupid, there are no bears, or large animals in these woods, there couldn’t be anything that’s that dangerous in there’ she snapped back

‘What ever, I’ll go with you, but if anything goes wrong, it’s your fault’ he shrugged.

Sue peered into the cave; it was almost perfectly straight, just curving to the left slightly. As the entered, all the outside sounds seemed to be absorbed by the rock, rather than giving the usual echoes that accompany these places. John was not happy at all about his predicament. He was sick of being dragged into these things.

‘I don’t think I can take anymore of this bullshit’ he thought ’ Maybe I can use this situation to tell her I’m seeing another girl...’

As his mind wondered, and the darkness increased, he didn’t notice that Sue had stopped in her tracks, and he ran straight into her, almost knocking them both down.

‘Whoa! Watch were your going!’ She snapped in a hushed tone.

John was about to bite, when he realised why Sue had stopped. They were in a vast chamber, perfectly spherical in shape. The room must have been 500 feet in diameter, all made of deep red granite that seemed to glow. In the centre of the room was a column, with a pedestal on top. A crude rope bridge lead from the area they were stood, to the column in the middle. There was something on the pedestal, but neither could see what it was.

‘Come on, lets see what it is’ Whispered Sue, pointing at the object.

‘Hell no!’ Said john, almost overcome with a mixture of fear and anger. ‘This is Sue, I’m sick of this bullshit. Every Time we get together, we end of doing something shitty and stupid like this. Well I’m sick of it; I always get caught in the crossfire from everything. I’m gonna go now Sue, You can come with me, but if you don’t all assume you don’t want to see me anymore’ At which point John stormed out, breaking into a run when he got out of Sue’s sight.

Sue was about to shout back, when she had the overwhelming urge to ignore him. She turned round, and looked at the bridge. It was old, very old, but looked stable enough. Every step she took rocked the bridge, and she almost lost her footing, but she had to see what the item was.

As she neared the centre, a feeling of fear started to creep into her, her body started o pump adrenaline straight into her blood, and her heart rate jumped. She fought the urge, trying to shake it off.

‘Man, there’s nothing here, why am I scared, just pull yourself together’ she thought cursing herself.

Finally she was on the Column, she looked over the edge and saw she was a hell of a long was up. Even if the fall didn’t kill her, the sides were smooth and curved, and there would be no hope of getting out.

She stepped back into the middle of the platform, and looked at the pedestal. On top was a small round urn. It had strange markings on it, kind of like a strange language, but not one she had ever seen. The letters seemed to shimmer on the urn, and almost amplified the dim red light that filled the cavern.

‘Wow!’ she thought, her fear suddenly gone ’that must be really old; it’s got to be worth a ton of cash!’

She reached out to touch it. Suddenly something hit her arm, almost like a bolt of lightening. She was thrown back, almost to the edge of the platform. She screamed in agony, and gasped for breath. She tried to get up but darkness consumed her.

As she slept, the Urn started to glow brightly, the letters flickering, shifting characters, and changing. Suddenly the top burst open. A bright red light began emanating from inside brightly illuminated the entire cavern. The walls started to glow too, Demonic images started to show, scenes of destruction and rape. The vivid images started to fade, but the light from the urn grew brighter.

From the top, a tendril started to emerge, about an inch thick. As is extended, the light dimmed to a deep pulsing red.

A second tendril started to emerge quickly growing in size. Both tendrils reached forward, towards Sue, who was still deeply unconscious. They moved closer and began to lightly caress her body, moving under her clothes, gently stroking her skin. The moved slowly, exploring her vulnerable body as she slept.

Suddenly the pace changed. The Tendrils immediately started to writhe under her clothes, searching desperately. They need to hurry, their time here was short.

Without warning one suddenly thrust through her panties and into her virginal pussy. The second quickly follow the idea and thrust into her unready ass.

Even though she was asleep, her body was still conscious. She yelped at the sudden intrusion. The tendrils started to pump in and out of her body, moving deeper and deeper as they did.

Sue was out of control. Her mind would have been screaming at her body to get up and run, but while it was out of action, her body was making its own fun. She started to writhe on the platform, all the time the tendrils kept growing longer, reaching further and further into her. The deeper they moved the more she squealed and moaned, twisted and squirmed. Just when the tendrils seemed to reach their maximum length, one found what it was looking for, her womb.

Without a seconds pause the first tendril released its grip in the urn, and quickly contacted, using Sues now contracting pussy for grip. Within a few moments the first tendril was completely inside sue.

The second tendril sensed the first entry, and proceeded to move deeper too. They had found what they needed. Now they could do their masters work. Sue was still writhing on the floor; the tendrils inside her were still working, altering her ready for the mission their master had set them. For hours they wracked her body with orgasm after orgasm, until her body could fight no more. As she stopped writhing the light from the urn began to glow once again. The light seemed to bend, in a beam of light, which snaked towards Sue’s open mouth. It slowly moved in, until the beam of light seemed to be emanating from Sue. It gradually began to fade, until it was gone. She came again. As she lay there, her body started to change. Her breasts began to swell and firm, and started to produce milk, which leaked from each nipple, and ran down her new curvaceous breast. When she awoke she would also have two new cravings. First, she would love cigarettes, which she had always hated. The other

would be women, and uncontrollable lust, even to her nearest friends and family.

Sue woke with a gasp.

‘What? What the hell happened?’ She panted, covered in a cold sweat. She looked around. She saw trees. She was in the forest. ‘What am I doing here?’ she wondered. She stood up, and looked down at herself. Her clothes were a bit dishevelled, and her vagina and ass were strangely sore. It was also getting dark.

‘Oh well, better get back, I’m really tired, I need some serious sleep.’ She said out loud.

She quickly hurried home; almost completely unaware of what had happened, apart from a strange twitching deep inside her, and an almost uncontrollable urge to masturbate.

As soon as she got home, she ran straight upstairs, and locked her door. All that walking had made a real mess of her panties, and she needed to take them off.

Sue admired herself in the mirror. Her breasts had developed well, and were a moderate C cup, her hair was long and blonde, and the rest of her was toned almost to perfection. Although she was 18, and a real looker, Sue was quite jaded when it came to sex. She had never really had contact with boys due to her mothers obsessive, and over protective nature. John had been her first boyfriend, although he wasn’t anymore.

As she stood in front of the mirror, she felt a twinge inside her belly, and felt the overwhelming urge to touch her pussy, which was now burning. As she moved her hands down, she felt strange, a feeling she had never felt before. It was a need, a need to find a partner. She touched her clit and before she knew what was happening, she had fallen to her knees, and was desperately rubbing herself.

Then it hit, a strange feeling, like nothing she’d ever felt before. She screamed out, unable to stop herself. The feeling was like a wave hitting a dam, and running down a valley. It was the most breathtaking and amazing feeling she had ever experienced.

She didn’t notice her mother knocking on the door.

‘Sue? Sue, are you okay?’ Angela, her mother asked frantically. She had heard the scream and feared that Sue had hurt herself.

Sue stood up, in an almost trace like state, and walked to the door. She unlocked it, and her mother burst in.

‘Sue! Are you alri….Sue! What the hell are you doing? Cover yourself up at once!’ Her mother shouted, angry, and slightly bemused. She immediately turned and stormed away.

‘What the hell did she think she was doing, that’s not the way I raised her. I knew that John was bad news.’ She thought, seething inside.

Although she had lived through the 70’s in her childhood, it hadn’t impacted on her life, as she herself had been raised by a strict catholic aunt, who forbade anything sexual, including open nudity.

Angela was now an embittered 52 year old; she hated an awful lot of things, and was very jealous of the young, including her daughter. Every time she thought about her, she had the feeling that youth was wasted on the young. To that end she forbade anything that she deemed wasteful, like smoking, sexual things and other such nonsense. She remembered her youth, and how she’d used to look, something she saw in Sue everyday.

‘What ever you are doing young lady, you’d better stop, get dressed and get yourself down here’ she hissed up the stairs. ‘Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes’

Sue went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. About 10 minutes later she came downstairs.

‘I’m sorry mom, I didn’t mean to answer the door naked earlier, and I just felt slightly dizzy and confused while I was getting changed. You knocked and I answered, not thinking’ Sue lied ‘it won’t happen again’

‘Better not either, you should know we don’t have things like that in this house’ snapped her mother.

‘Angela went to get up from the table, when Sue asked ‘Can I get it for you mother, I want to try and make it up to you a little.’

‘Fine’ she said.

At which point Sue stood up. She walked past her mother and into the kitchen, to fetch the meal from the microwave. ‘Funny, I live in a Victorian style regime, and yet eat microwave dinners’ she thought to her self.

‘Do you want a cup of tea mom?’ Sue asked, suddenly with an Idea in her mind

‘Yes please’ her mom said, sounding surprisingly grateful.

Sue boiled the kettle and proceeded to make a cup of tea. Then instead of using the regular milk, she unbuttoned her shirt, and squeezed her nipple. A stream of milk shot from her nipple into the cup, Sue almost couldn’t help but moan as she squeezed her new and hyper sensitive nipple. She carried on until the tea was the right shade, then she sorted herself out, and too the meals and the tea into the dinning room.

She placed her mothers down in front of her then sat down. They began to eat, her mother eating in a proper fashion, while Sue, who seems to starving at this point, shovelled it into her mouth. As soon as she had finished she reached into her back pocket, and pulled out a packet of cigarettes. She proceeded to put one in her mouth and light it up.

‘WHAT! What the hell is that?’ Her mother thundered ‘Cigarettes are forbidden in this house. They’re ugly, they stink, they’re unhealthy and its un-lady like’

Before Angela did anything though, she took a sip of her tea. Sue smiled as the milk had an immediate affect. Angela’s eyes seemed to glaze over, and her arguing became less and less until she was just moving her lips.

Sue stood up, and walked over to her.

‘Mom, you’re such a bitch all the time, why don’t you lighten up’ She said blowing smoke into her face. ’We’re gonna have a lot of fun, you and I’

‘Fun, you, I, bitch’ chanted her mom.

‘Okay’ said Sue, in a moment of complete domination over her mom ’here is what you’re gonna start liking, you wont know why, or how, you’ll just know you like these things. First, you’re gonna learn to smoke. You’ll love nothing better to do than to light up a nice cigarette and smoke it. Next, you’re gonna learn to have a bit of fun. When you come round from this, your vagina will be on fire, and you’ll not be able to resist the urge to masturbate, which you will go and do straight away.’

Her mother almost seemed to fight the last command, but it was clear that she would do it.

‘Finally’ Said Sue in a devious voice ’I think your in need of a hair cut, but well work on that later’

Sue then lent closer and kissed her mother deeply, small tendril snaked into her mouth and down her throat, and then it started shooting a liquid straight into her stomach.

Sue then broke the kiss, the tendril with drawing into her again.

Almost immediately after, her mother started to come round.

‘What, what happened’ said Angela drowsily.

‘Hmm?’ replied Sue, acting completely oblivious to what had happened.

Angela stood up, a sweat forming on her forehead.

‘I’ve got to…lie down, right now’ she said, her arousal shockingly obvious. At which point she quickly left the room, and went upstairs.

Sue followed a bit later on to see if her conditioning had worked. Sure enough there she was, with a fucking dildo! Sue hadn’t thought her mother would ever have had something like that.

Sue then went into her own room, to copy the scene she had just witnessed. The conditioning was necessary, but it would be fun before the final act.

The next day, Sue came out of her room completely refreshed; her body was glowing with freshness. Her pussy had finally stopped itching for more treatment, and her breast were tingling. She walked past her mother’s room, the door still slightly ajar. She peered in to see her mother curled up, with the dildo still lying on the bed, just below her pussy.

Sue smiled and went down stairs, and into the kitchen. She started making another cup of tea, identical to the one she made last night.

Then after it was made she went back upstairs, and into her mom’s room.

‘Wakey, wakey mom’ beamed Sue, placing the cup next to her mom’s bed.

‘What time is it’ she enquired, still a bit groggy.

‘It doesn’t matter, I’ve made you a tea, so make sure you drink it all’ said Sue

Without hesitation her mom drank down the tea, even though it was clearly a bit to hot.

Instantly, her eyes glazed again.

‘Okay mom, hers the deal’ started Sue again ‘you’re gonna change, but first I want you to beg for my milk first. Your gonna beg as soon as I’ve finished with you, and when I click my fingers you’ll automatically forget everything between now and when I click my fingers’

Sue kissed her mom again, the tendril once again shooting the anti hypnotic substance into her mother’s belly.

Before Sue could react, her mom had latched onto her left nipple, and was sucking for all she was worth.

‘No!’ shouted Sue, pushing her mom away ’I said Beg’

‘Please Sue, I’ll do anything, I’m not worthy to drink it, but I can’t help wanting it. You’re so perfect, and your milk is so great please! I’m begging you!’ pleaded Angela, who had fallen to her knees.

Click!

Her mom stood up, bemused by what had happened. She quickly got dressed and went down stairs. As she walked through the living room, she noticed a packet of cigarettes on the table. She was about to pick them up and throw them out, but she suddenly didn’t mind. In fact, she wouldn’t mind having one herself. She decided to leave them be, she didn’t know why she’d had the urge, as she had always hated them. Then she felt a twinge if her pussy. She needed to touch it again.

Sue started to move down the stairs, and passed her flustered mom, who was rushing back to her room. Sue just smiled and carried on.

The cycle repeated, almost everyday for a week. Sue would feed give her mom a dose of her milk, then would plant suggestions. The more she suggested, the more reinforced they became.

It was Friday, nine days after Sue’s change. Her mother wasn’t even a shadow of her former self. She was almost constantly masturbating, and almost never left the house. She also had a craving for Cigarettes.

That night Sue once again watched her mother leave the room, and mount the stairs to her room; the smell of sex was everywhere. Sue followed, intent on watching her. As she neared her mother’s room, she smelt something. It was smoke, cigarette smoke! She knew her mother would put up a fight, but she didn’t think she would give in so easily. Sue saw her mother flat on her back with a cigarette in her mouth, feverishly pumping her dildo into her pussy. Sue smiled, she knew she could push her mom much harder before she finalised her task.

‘The hair has to go’ she thought to herself, smiling wickedly.

As soon as her mom had finished, Sue brought her special tea, and decided what she was going to do.

‘Mom, you hate your hair the way it is, you’ll want a change it, short would be good. All of it. You’ll want to go right out and get it cut short’ She suggested while her mom was under.

As soon as this final act was complete, she would finish her task with her mother. Sue licked her lips, as she felt her pussy start to get wet. Sue released her mother’s mind and left the room, ready for the final act to take place.

Her mom got up; still warm from her mornings activities. She decided she needed a shower, to try and get rid of the scent of her musk. When in the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror.

‘Hmmm, I feel like a change. Maybe I should get a hair cut...’ She said, pulling her hair back, to simulate being short-haired. ‘In fact, Yes, I think I will get a haircut this afternoon.’

As soon as she finished her shower, she left the house, cigarette in her mouth. She didn’t notice her daughter looking out of the front window, watching her leave.

2 hours later, Angela had returned, with her new haircut. She was also very flustered, it had been 2 hours since she last came, and her arousal was evident, there was a damp patch appearing in the crotch of her jogging bottoms. She entered her house, immediately stripping off all her clothes. She ran up the stairs, she needed to see how she looked first, before she did anything else. As soon as she got into her room, she lit up a cigarette. The she turned round and faced her mirror.

What she saw almost made her cum on the spot. She saw her amazing new haircut, short all over, her mature body ready and yearning for sex, and the cigarette, which made her feel sexy. She didn’t know why or how this radical change came about, but just the sight of her own body made her tremble with lust. She turned to get her dildo. She bent over and reached under her bed.

She didn’t notice Sue, who had been drawn by them mixed smell of sex and smoke. She was breathing heavily, and naked. She felt something deep inside her, and she knew what she had to do. There was no going back, for her or her mother.

While Angela was still bent over, her naked ass was completely exposed and vulnerable. Sue felt the tendrils moving. Sue saw her opportunity, and threw herself at her defenceless mother. Sue grabbed hold of her mother’s hands, and wrenched them up over her head, holding her in place.

‘What are you doing!’ she screamed, terrified by her daughters almost super human strength.

‘Stop! Let me go lady!’ She screamed, trying to free herself from her daughters iron grip.

Then she turned round and saw something hanging from between her daughter’s legs. It was long and dark, about an inch in diameter, and about 18″ long. She saw it swinging by itself, and that it was hanging out of her daughter’s pussy.

‘Mom, you were always such a bitch to me, never letting me get laid by anyone, never letting me know about how good all this could feel, never letting me smoke or do anything, Well bitch, I’m gonna have some fun with you’ Sue hissed at her mother, who was now struggling harder than before.

The tentacle between her legs began to swell, until it was 3′ wide. It reared back, and with an un-natural speed plunged into her mother’s ass.

Her mom couldn’t scream the mixture of fear pain and unexplainable pleasure blocked her lungs.

Then it hit. The tentacle that was invading her ass was no longer attached to her daughter. It was going in.

She screamed until her lungs hurt, trying to force the invader out, clenching her muscles until it was all in. She felt something else. Something was growing inside her. It wasn’t physical, but she knew what it was. She was going to cum.

She tried to fight it, but the creature inside her was winning, sending jolts of pleasure through her ass.

Her daughter let go, she could see her mother had a new struggle, one that was greater than between her and Sue.

‘No point in fighting it mother, you’re gonna be loving this’ Sue whispered in her mom’s ear.

Her mom screamed again, but this time, it was because she had lost her fight. She was cumming, harder than ever before.

She let out a cry as her daughter straddled her chest.

‘Please,’ She cried ‘get it out of me, I can’t take this anymo...mugh’ She was cut short by a second tentacle being forced down her throat. She could taste the excitement of her daughter as it worked it’s was out of her pussy and into her belly.

‘Oh mom, your gonna love what I’m about to do to you. You’ll want to do as I say all the time, you’ll love serving me, and as for your body, your gonna love that to.’ Sue moaned to her mom as the tentacle finally exited her, and disappeared into her mom’s mouth, its tail flicking as it went.

Sue stood up and stepped off her mother. She didn’t know what had happened to herself, but she loved it. She craved more women, more people to control. She needed them, and she knew that her mother was just the first. She licked her lips.

Suddenly her mother’s body tensed up. She arched her back, almost to breaking point, and gripped the bed clothes until her fingers started to bleed. Sue watched in amazement of what was happening, she started to rub herself again.

Her mother started to change. First her body became younger, her skin and complexion reversed, her breasts started to swell, growing from their tiny A cup to a massive D cup in seconds. Sue looked closer, they were leaking. They were making milk. Sue started to suck on her mother’s teat, relishing the sweet milk that came out.

The final change also started. Her pussy started to change. First the hair fell out, until it was completely bald, smooth and shiny. Then her lips started to swell slightly, becoming pink and engorged. Then her clit started to swell, doubling in size, until it was an inch wide. Then it came. Her mom started to orgasm, only this time she really came. The thick white substance started shooting out of her, spraying all over the bed sheets, and pooling near where sue was kneeling.

Sue reached out her hand and scooped up some of the liquid, then poured it into her mouth.

‘GOD!’ screamed Sue as she swallowed. The taste of her mothers cum had pushed Sue over the edge, she came to. She too had the same ability. She sprayed her cum all over her mother, covering her from head to toe. She realised that the cum had aphrodisiac properties, the reason she had cum when she tasted it.

Sue collapsed on her mother’s chest, her face nuzzling between her now massive breasts.

‘Mom?’ Sue asked innocently ‘are you okay?’

Her mom didn’t say a word; she stood up, pushing her daughter onto the bed.

Before Sue knew what was happening, her mother had dropped to her knees, between her legs, and had started licking and sucking Sue’s clit for all she was worth.

Sue sat up slightly startled, just in time to see her mom reach under her bed and pull out a 12″ black vibrator. Sue watched as she forced it into her ass, and started moaning between her legs. She stopped licking for a second

‘You don’t need to call me mom, call me Angela’

Sue smiled to herself, lighting a cigarette; she was going to like this. She blew smoke into her mothers face. This only heightened Angela’s tongue work. She licked up and down, sucking gently on her lips, then moving up to her engorged clit, still pumping the massive vibrator in and out of her own ass. After a short while Sue came, her legs clamping on top her moms head, as she sprayed a large amount of cum straight into her mothers open mouth. This caused Angela to cum too, her first self brought anal orgasm, prolonged by the effects of her daughters cum, which she had gladly swallowed.

Both mother and daughter caught their breath, and began to curl up together. Angela’s mouth found Sues nipple and began suckling, almost like a child.

Sue put a cigarette into her mouth, and took a deep drag. This was only the beginning...

To Be Continued…