The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Entrancer Dancers

Author: BDantes

“Hope you’re ready for the night ahead, dude.”

“Yeah, you’re in for a wild ride!”

“Your last night out with the boys unmarried. We made sure it’s gonna be special, man.”

Matt’s buddies (and groomsmen) greeted him as he entered his best man’s apartment. Tomorrow was his wedding day, where he was planning to marry the love of his life, Amanda. To celebrate, Matt’s best man, Pete, had told Matt to show up at his place the night before the wedding “dressed to go out, for one last guy’s night.”

The term bachelor party wasn’t used when Pete invited him, so Matt didn’t really think of it as one. He wasn’t a big fan of the term anyway—to him, it connotated debauchery, overindulgence, and possible unfaithfulness. His wedding was important to him—he didn’t want the day to be ruined with a hangover, or a regret from the night before. He and Amanda had spent so much time planning it to be the best day of their lives, he did not plan on undoing that with one night of partying. Thankfully, the way Pete made it sound, the night was going to be just like any other night Matt spent with him and his two other groomsmen, Dave and Eric—going to one of the local pubs for food, booze, and pool, followed by some video games at someone’s place. Simple, easy fun.

So when Matt walked into Pete’s apartment and heard his friends talking up the night and saying how wild it was gonna be, he initially wasn’t sure if they were just jokingly hyping what they usually did together, or if there was something they had planned for him that he didn’t know. He decided on the former option, smiled, and just played along. “Yeah, we’re gonna be living it up tonight! An extra pitcher of beer! An extra order of bacon fries! The guy’s night to end all guy’s nights!”

His three friends laughed, seemed to share a knowing look, and looked back at Matt. “Ha, you’ll see dude. We got some surprises for tonight,” Pete said, “But you are right, we’re gonna be living it up.”

Matt looked around at his friends, confused and still pleasantly intrigued by whatever the surprises may be. “What, did one of you get a new video game for us to play, or…?”

Eric laughed and patted Matt on the back and began gesturing him to follow Pete and Dave, who were walking out the door. “You’ll see, Matty boy. No use in asking, because we’re not gonna tell you what it is, even if you guess right! Now let’s go to our first stop of the evening.”

Matt and Eric followed Pete and Dave out the door of the apartment and out into the parking lot, thinking to himself what the surprise could possibly be. He couldn’t think of a time when any of them had planned a surprise event for someone else in the group. Which made it so much more difficult to guess what it could be! The four men piled into Pete’s car, and Pete drove them out of the parking lot.

They drove for a good fifteen minutes, listening to the local rock radio station and talking. Pete was taking some turns that Matt didn’t normally take, so he wasn’t entirely sure about the area they were heading. They certainly weren’t going to one of their regular haunts.

“So, what’s Amanda got planned for tonight?” Dave asked Matt.

“She said that she and her friends planned to just do a movie night and sleepover together. One last girl’s night, I guess” Matt replied. Speaking of Amanda, Matt decided to take out his phone and text her about what was going. He typed into his phone looks like the guys have some surprises planned for tonight, won’t tell me what they are. Have you heard about anything?

Soon he felt the buzz of his phone and read Amanda’s reply. Idk what it could be, Pete didn’t mention anything to me. But hope you enjoy it! Have fun! We’re about to watch our first movie

Matt typed back. Ok, and thanks babe. Enjoy the movie! See you tomorrow for the best day of our lives :) can’t wait to make you my wife and spend the rest of my life with you

As soon as Matt hit send, Eric tapped Matt on the shoulder. “We’re here dude.”

Matt looked up. His eyes focused on a neon sign that towered over a nondescript building with tinted windows. “ENTRANCER DANCERS GENTLEMEN’S CLUB” the sign read. Below it was a series of flickering arrows pointing to the building beside it.

Matt couldn’t believe it. “Is this...a strip club?” he said, looking around at his friends, who were still in the car with him.

“Yeah, dude!” Pete said. He paused, but Matt said nothing. “...it’s our duty as your bachelor party crew to take to you one of these. It’s a classic thing to do!”

“Pete, I’m getting married tomorrow! Why would I want to do this right before my wedding? Nothing good could come from it.”

Pete paused. “Sorry, man. We thought you’d be down for it,” Pete said.

“Yeah, we remembered you had said a while back that you were interested in going to a strip club at some point, and we figured we’d help make that happened before it couldn’t anymore,” Dave said.

Matt let out an exasperated sigh. “I mean, I did say that, but that was before I was with Amanda at all! I would never want to ogle other women while I have someone like her in my life. Why don’t we just go to a bar or something and have our usual guy’s night?”

Pete, Dave, and Eric all looked at each other. Eric spoke up. “Alright, man. We’re sorry about this. We thought you’d be excited to have a chance to experience this. I guess we’ll just take the loss for the reservation money and go somewhere else.”

“Wait, reservation money?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, this place has a VIP room that we went ahead and reserved for part of the night. They said there were no refunds.”

“...how much was it?”

“$100 for the room. $150 for the dancer.”

Matt began pinching the bridge of his nose. “Jesus Christ, that’s a lot of money. Especially for a surprise you didn’t know I’d like.”

“I mean, we thought you would” Dave said.

“We were sure of it” Pete said.

Matt paused, placed his face into his hands and rubbed them down his cheeks. “Ok, if it’s that much money...shit. I’d hate for that to go to waste. Look, you guys are all single. We’ll go in, you guys pay for my booze and NOTHING ELSE—Hash out amongst yourselves who gets the private room. We go in, one of you gets that, I get a free buzz, and as soon as it’s over, we leave and go to a pub or something. Sound good?”

The three groomsmen looked at each other and shrugged. “Sure, I guess that works” Pete said.

“Let’s go then.”

The four of them got out of the car and walked over to the building. As they got closer, Matt could vaguely hear some muffled club music. He felt a bit uneasy and squeamish entering a place like this, but he didn’t want to seem ungrateful to his friends. And it wasn’t like he was going to do anything improper in there. And hey, free booze.

Pete grabbed the door and opened. The four of them walked into a small lobby area. The club music got a bit louder, and was emanating from a second set of doors at the end of the lobby. A big burly man in sunglasses was standing outside of the doors. They all showed him their ID and paid a cover charge (with Pete paying for Matt’s) to get in. “Remember, we find the bar, get drinks, one of you gets the private room, and then we go. That’s it,” Matt said.

As they walked through the second set of doors, entering the main room of the club, the music that was muffled before was now blasting at full volume, it’s four-to-the-floor beat pumping in time with various colored lights waving and blinking around the room.

Matt immediately began scanning the room for the bar. He noted that the place was pretty empty—a lot of lounge chairs in the room were vacant. His eyes continued looking around, until they came across a woman pole-dancing on one side of the room.

She was a curvy blonde woman, in glittering high heels, a thong, and a halter top bra that seemed to be struggling against her voluptuous breasts. Normally, Matt would have embarrassedly averted his eyes at such a sight, especially because he was engaged, but something about the way this woman moved caught his attention. Her glistening body was dancing in perfect time with the rhythm of the music. The way she wriggled and contorted herself in perfect synchronization with the lights and sounds, Matt couldn’t help but marvel at how it all fit together—almost as if this woman was controlling the pounding beat and flashing lights with every bend, shake, and twist around the pole. Matt was absolutely enraptured by the sight, and his initial goal of finding the bar was gone from his mind. Without being fully aware of what was happening, Matt’s thoughts were being replaced with those of lust and desire. All of a sudden he wanted nothing more than to sit front and center at the stage this woman was on and place dollar bills into her thong, as long as she just kept moving so perfectly in time with music and lights. Maybe she’d give him some special attention if he was generous enough…

Matt was snapped out of his daze by Pete, who had hit him on the shoulder and was motioning to the other side of the room that Matt had been looking in. “Dude, found the bar,” he said. Matt shook his head a little, feeling disoriented by what had just happened. For a moment, he had lost all sense of who he was or what he was doing there. He had forgotten that he was just looking for drinks. He had completely blanked on the fact that his friends were with him. How could that have happened simply by seeing a woman dancing? Matt was pondering it as he followed his friends to the bar.

They each ordered a beer and were promptly served. Matt leaned into the bar looked down at his drink, still trying to figure out what had happened. That urge that he had experienced, it wasn’t like him to be so impulsive like that, so lustful...especially towards someone who wasn’t Amanda! Whatever had caused it, Matt resolved that he would try not to look over to that side of the room again. His wedding was tomorrow, he didn’t want to do anything stupid to ruin the day.

Matt looked over to his friends, who seemed relatively unfazed by anything. They were too busy arguing over who got to try out the private room to notice that anything was the matter with Matt.

“Hey, I was the one who suggested this place, it should be me,” Eric said.

“But I’m the best man, that puts me as second in line for anything Matt doesn’t want,” Pete said.

“Look, I’ve been single the longest. I haven’t gotten any in —” Dave started, but then stopped. All the three of them got quiet. A moment later, Matt felt a tap on the back of his shoulder.

He turned around to see it was the dancer he had spotted when he had entered. She was standing still and looking up at him with a confidently seductive smile. She was still dressed in a thong and halter top. Thankfully, Matt didn’t find that she had the same effect on him as before. He was still very much aware of himself, his plan to just drink, and especially his commitments to his fiancee. Unlike before, his eyes were not wandering all over her smooth, curvaceous body. He just looked at her eyes staring back at him.

“Are you the handsome bachelor I’ll be dancing for, honey?” the dancer asked, winking. Matt could barely make out what she was saying over the loud club music. He had leaned in a little bit closer to hear her.

“Oh, no. No, no. There was a misunderstanding. I’m not getting a dance tonight.” Matt loudly said back.

The dancer smiled, as if she knew something that Matt didn’t. “Oh, that’s a shame. Are you sure you don’t want some private time with me?”

She began shimmying her shoulders in time with the music and the lights. Matt’s eyes were immediately drawn downwards to her swaying breasts. The look of them struggling against the fabric of her lacy bra, combined with the lights and music, overwhelmed Matt’s brain. Just like before, all of his previous thoughts had disappeared, and he soon found himself imagining all sorts of dirty things he could be doing with this woman, offering herself in front of him. Without even realizing it, he had again lost track of his plan to reject her dance, to remain faithful to his fiancee. Anything except the here and now was inconceivable to him, and here and now was a gorgeous woman offering him a good time. Why would he say no to that?

Matt began smiling, looking the woman up and down. “You know, on second thought, maybe I would like some of that private time.”

The woman smiled, took him by the hand, and began leading him towards a curtain at the back of the club. Matt’s friends looked on, witnessing what just happened, but not knowing what mental effects the club was having on Matt.

“Guess he changed his mind about the private dance,” Pete said, shrugging.

The woman peeled back the curtain to reveal a private room, complete with a red leather couch and a shining silver pole. She led Matt to the couch and gently pushed him down onto it. “Here, sugar, sit here while I put on a show for you.” She said. Matt just smiled, still in a daze, his eyes focused on the woman’s body as he lowered his into the couch.

“My name’s Sharon, what’s yours?”

“Matt,” Matt said with a contented sigh.

“Well, Matt, you’re in for a very special treat. Looks like you’re a Susceptible. Not that that means anything to you right now. All you can do is think about this body, right?

“Yes,” Matt said in wonder. His conscious brain, so overloaded by the unique combination of pounding music, flashing lights, and raw sexuality, was not even processing what Sharon was saying. He was just mindlessly answering her questions without a second thought.

Sharon began dancing in front of him as she asked more questions.

“How much do you make in a year, Matt?”

“About 70 grand” Matt said without a moment’s hesitation, his eyes darting hungrily around Sharon’s body.

“That’s a good amount, gives you plenty of extra income to spend, right?”

“Yesss”

“So of course you wouldn’t mind giving me some of it?”

“Of course not”, Matt’s blank expression remained unchanged as he reached into his pocket. He knew he had to tip in order to get Sharon to reveal more of himself. All he wanted was to please Sharon so that she would continue dancing for him. And maybe do more, as is common in private rooms. Matt was eagerly anticipating her getting naked and possible blowing him. Or fucking him. He was willing to pay any price for that, and he couldn’t think of anything else.

Matt took out a twenty and held it out for her. Sharon sauntered over in front of Matt, turned around, and bent over for him, her ass covering his entire view. “Put it in my thong, Matty baby”

Matt pinched back her thong and placed the twenty dollar bill in there.

“Mmm good boy. I love a generous tipper,” and with that, Sharon lowered her ass and began grinding forcefully into Matt’s lap. Matt gasped in pleasure and leaned back, allowing more of his hardening cock underneath his pants to experience the lapdance.

Sharon looked over her shoulder at Matt as she grinded up against him and smiled. “I want you to remember this pleasure and what caused it, Matt. Giving me money helped you feel this way. Don’t ever forget that.”

Matt was in no condition to question what she said. Her words were completely bypassing his mind and being buried into his subconscious. He could only nod, his hands beginning to feel up Sharon’s hips and waist as she continued dancing on his lap.

After several more moments of grinding, Sharon stood up, turned around, and straddled Matt while facing him, pressing her covered breasts in his face. “I know you want to see these tits, Matt. I can tell by the look on your face that it would please you so much to see them. And what have we learned about getting pleasure, Matty boy?”

Matt was already reaching for his wallet. He pulled out another twenty and placed it in Sharon’s thong as she continued grinding on him. As soon as he snapped her thong string back in place, waves of pleasure were already engulfing him, even before Sharon undid her bra and revealed her oiled-up breasts and pressed them into his face. Sharon smiled and look down at Matt’s smothered face.

“Mmm good boy. You’re a fast learner. You really are a Susceptible. Are you even thinking about your wedding tomorrow?”

“No”, and Matt was so dazed by the pleasure and the club experience that he had completely forgotten about it. And after answering Sharon’s question he didn’t give it a second thought.

“Do you even remember that you have a fiancee?”

“No” Matt said absentmindedly, his eyes still hungrily eyeing Sharon’s body. He had completely lost track of who he was. All he could think about was getting Sharon to dance for him and fuck him. Sharon smirked as she continued grinding on Matt’s lap.

Just then, Matt felt a buzz in his pocket, and heard a chirp coming from his cell phone. The distraction snapped him out of his trance as he instinctively looked down at his pocket. Blinking in confusion, Matt realized that a woman who was not his fiancee was grinding very closely upon him. He instantly pushed Sharon off him. “What the fuck...?”

The last thing he could remember was her asking him for a dance. He had said no, and then...and then...what had happened? How had he ended up here with her?

Matt took his cell phone out of his pocket and saw that he had received a text from Amanda, his fiancee. Our first movie of the night just ended, did you find out what that surprise was yet?? it read.

Oh shit. Amanda. For some reason, the thought of her had completely escaped his mind until he had read her text. How could he be doing this when he was about to get married tomorrow? Matt already was feeling waves of guilt at what had just occurred. What if Amanda saw glitter on him tomorrow? How could he explain himself, when even he didn’t know what had happened to him?

“Allow me to explain,” Sharon said, leaning against a pole in front of Matt’s seat. Matt looked up at her.

“I notice your confusion, and it’s only right to tell you now while you’re aware so you realize what has happened. You are what we here call a Susceptible. We have a system here where subliminals in the music and the lights leave a certain subset of the population very...affected...by our charms. Seeing a woman dancing puts them into a depersonalized and highly suggestible hypnotic state. I don’t know the technicals of it beyond that….”

Matt jumped out of his chair to walk out of the private room, realizing he had to get out of there.

“,..but I do know that for guys like you, when I do something like this —”

Sharon turned around, grabbing high upon the pole and gyrating her ass in Matt’s direction for him to see, causing him to freeze in place, and then get back down in his chair, a contented smile again spreading across his face.

“— you turn into an eager and obedient customer. And how can I pass that up?”

Matt again had an empty, but enthralled, look on his face as he mindlessly ogled Sharon, who sauntered toward him in time with the music. She smirked.

“Especially with the ability to get you to do whatever I want...even when you’re out of here.”

Matt was already reaching for his wallet, fishing out another twenty to hand to Sharon. She smiled as he placed the bill in her outstretched hand. He had already learned that lesson.

“Good boy, Matt. Now, it’s time for you to learn something else. To plant some more unconscious and uncontrollable drives in you. Take out your cock.”

Matt followed Sharon’s orders, dropping his phone on the couch and unzipping his pants. Without any hesitation or thought, he whipped out his cock and presented it to Sharon. She reached down and began stroking, making Matt quiver and squirm in pleasure.

“Somehow our hypnotic abilities in here are enhanced the more sexual pleasure we give you. The more we give you, the more ensnared you become, and the more permanent our commands are.”

Sharon reached to her thong and began pulling it down.

“And with one fuck, whatever I say during it becomes a permanent stain upon your mind. It’s crazy how well this stuff works, Matt. Not that you are fully processing it right now. It just always amazes me when I see it working so well on someone here. I like to take full advantage of it.”

Sharon stepped both of her legs out of her thong, stood over Matt’s hard cock, and then leaned in close to Matt’s attentive and awed face. “I’m about to fuck you, Matt, which I can tell is the only thing you are capable of thinking about right now. But when I do, I want you to listen real close to what I tell you. Whenever I finish telling you something, you must respond with ‘yes Sharon’ or ‘I will do that Sharon’ so I know you are listening and that your unconscious is embedding my commands. Let’s start that now. Tell me, Matt, are you listening?”

Matt smiled dully. “Yes, Sharon,” he said in mindless wonder. The only thought on his mind was sex. Sex with Sharon. No thought at all about who he was. Or that he had a wedding the next day. Or that he really shouldn’t be in this strip club if it has such power over him.

Sharon smiled. “Good boy.”

And with that, she lowered herself onto Matt’s cock and began grinding against it as Matt tilted his head back and moaned.

“Look at me while I fuck you so I know you are listening.”

Matt instantly snapped his head to gaze at Sharon. “Yes, Sharon.”

“Now, listen closely to this. At least once a month you will come here to this club with a shit ton of money, and you will come find me. Not enough money to sacrifice your living standards, or enough that your wife notices. But enough to give me a good paycheck. If I like what you give me, you may get this pussy again, Matt.”

“Ooooh. I will do that, Sharon.” Matt replied, his eyes growing wide as he watched Sharon slither her body around his dick.

“Good. Now there’s more. What will keep you coming back to this club often is this wonderful feeling that you have right now. Only I can make you feel this way. Not another dancer here, not your wife, only me. I have claimed you. If you go too long without visiting this club, your craving for this feeling will overwhelm you. It will be unbearable. Because it’s such a great feeling, one only I can provide. Understand?”

“Yes, Sharon”

“You will tell no one about this arrangement. You will do everything within your power to hide your tracks. And you will not feel guilty about this arrangement. No concern over cheating on your faithful wife...nothing. You get excited out of the secrecy and the wrongness of it all.”

“Yes, Sharon.”

“Good boy. That’s enough commands for now. And to seal it...I want you to cum for me Matt. Cum for me! Get that addictive orgasm that you can only get from me!”

And with that, Matt moaned, and instantly began tensing his body up, feeling his cum building inside him, waiting to shoot out. Waves of expectant pleasure began washing over him. And, as he was sent over the edge, all of what Sharon had told him became deeply imprinted on his brain. All of her commands were now melded with Matt’s personality, permanently.

As he came to, he looked at Sharon, who was still on top of his dick.. “Fuck, that was great baby. I can’t wait to see you again. My honeymoon is gonna suck with how boring Amanda is, but thankfully it’s only for two weeks and then I’ll be back.”

Sharon smiled, and kissed him passionately. He momentarily lost track of time, he believed it was the best kiss he ever received. Everything Sharon did to him was the best.

She parted with his lips, looked into his dazed eyes, and said “Good, good. And of course, with more money, right?”

Matt smiled. “Of course baby. I love paying you. You earn it every time.”